It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Please feel free to describe the differences.
[edit on 30-12-2008 by dbates]

Ah yes shock and awe. You will note:

Sound like a concentration camp to me eh? Just gussied up a bit to appeal to 21st century tastes.

I could post just as many pictures dead kids from around Gaza from this latest offensive. But then I would be playing into the hands of the propaganda machine of both sides.

Is it like the horrific death camps the Nazi's put forth? No, but kindly explain how bascially cutting off a group of people, bombing the civilians, killing woman and children, limiting aid and relief supplies is anything short of systematic genocide? Concentration cams does not always mean slave labor and mass graves, it can be a slow process as well. One picture of a woman shopping in a store does not an idylic setting make either.

How many times has Isreal done this? Gone in, killed a bunch of civilians, claimed victory, moved on and int he process sowed the seeds of yet another generation of terrorists. Hows that worked out for them so far?

Two many extremists on both sides it seems

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

dbates... with all due respect, don't you believe that to be a bit disingenuous? I mean, come on - propaganda anyone? For every pircture of a woman shopping, I can post two showing dead children lying in the streets or being carried away, bloodied. I can show pictures of the walled in compounds surrounded with barbed wire fence and people moving through like chattal.

I have to agree with Fred on this - it is very "Concentration camp" like in Gaza. Anytime one race is trying to systematically eradicate another, I feel like the holocaust example is appropriate. Presently Israel is undertaking the wholesale elimination of the Palestinians from Gaza - like Hitler to the Jews in Germany.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Presently Israel is undertaking the wholesale elimination of the Palestinians from Gaza - like Hitler to the Jews in Germany.

That's odd because the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics is reporting that the population in Gaza is growing at an annual rate of 4%.

The proportion of the elderly in the total population is projected to remain stable due to the high Palestinian fertility rate especially in the Gaza Strip.
pcbs.gov

Speaking of elderly, it seems that the average life span is in the low 70s and since the current average world life span is about 66 years you could say that they were doing better than average in this "Concentration camp". The majority of the elderly are well taken care of too.

Data indicate that 82.0% of the PT elderly are satisfied with food that they consume, 81.9% are satisfied with their personal safety, 74.4% are satisfied with their housing and environmental conditions and 43.5% are satisfied with their social security.

This isn't to say that the conditions in Gaza are the best, but that it's far from the concentration camp that the media would have you believe. Aside from the Hamas manufactured crisis that spring up, the people there can lead healthy lives. Hamas is more of a thread to Gaza than Israel is.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can't help but find it ironic that the people who say that the Pallywood propaganda machine does not exist or has "only created 1 video" or is just counter-propoganda by Israel or "you can't believe what is on youtube" use the other media outlets of the world as their "proof". Yet they also claim that all of these truth telling media sources lied about 9-11.

GG & Dbates, it apparently is either politically incorrect these days or you are evil if you side with Israel on anything. Even when you admit that the current pictures and videos are likely real but point out the history of the fake "journalism". I guess we are some of the obviously few people left in the world who don't automatically assume that Israel is to blame for all of the horrors on the planet. I don't understand why Israel is not allowed to hit back. I am 6'6" tall and I am not about to just stand there and let someone smaller than me just keep hitting me without hitting back much harder. Why is this simple concept so hard to understand.

GG - S&F for finally providing something eye opening on this site other that the usual fake prophesy crap we must allow and the I am a super dooper agent with a secret to share that has become so mundane.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

How is it concentration camp? I don't see gas chambers I see stores. I don't see NAZIs ripping gold fillings out of bodies I see Palestinians putting on make up and lying down in the street for the photo. I don't see no chance of escape because you are starving too death but Palestinians firing missiles into Israel or breaking in to hospitals too murder newborn babies. So how is it a concentration camp? Especially, as shown, the population is growing!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"How is it concentration camp? I don't see gas chambers I see stores"

You are right.

Gaza is more like the Warsaw Ghetto during the Jewish Uprising than a Concentration Camp.

The Jews eventually committed so many acts of terrorism that the Government was forced to act military - to protect their people, to whom they had an obligation.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is more like the Warsaw Ghetto? How? All I see are a bunch of radicals murdering women and children. The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto targeted the enemy, not the civillians. So you miss again.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by GamerGal
It is more like the Warsaw Ghetto? How?

When the Nazi's walled off the Polish ghettos, posted guards on the entrances and refused anyone permission to enter or leave, it was part of the greatest crime in world history.

When the Soviets built the Berlin wall, it was - supposedly - communism at its most evil, and act of repression, a violation of human rights.

When the South Africans practised apartheid and forced blacks to be second class citizens living in slums, it was a violation of human rights, a sign of massive bigotry and shunned by the world.

When the Israelis erect a 30 foot high concrete/steel/barbed wire permiter wall around the Gaza Strip, taking land from what they agreed to be Palestinian terrotory to do it, bulding a security road alongside it, digging a perimeter ditch at the side of the road, putting guard towers along it, and having military manned checkpoints on it and electronic monitoring sensors along the length of it, and deny people access and egress through the crossing points because of their ethnicity..... then shut off that border for 4 months completely and patrol the coast line with heavily armed gunboats that sink fishing vessels and turn away international shipping then tell me..... what is that exactly?

Israel Gaza Strip barrier

Now do you see?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 2/1/09 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
U.N. report: No massacre in Jenin

A U.N. report released Thursday found no evidence to support Palestinian claims that Israeli forces massacred up to 500 people in the Jenin refugee camp, but it criticized both sides for putting civilian lives at risk.

www.usatoday.com...

Oops, UN agrees, Pallywood BS is BS. Not a massacre. I guess UN is a zionist now to huh? With America, the EU, MSM(Unless they report something bad about Israel then MSM is God's Word) and anyone who wouldn't support Hitler in WWII

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PALLYWOOD right here on ATS! People kept posting the video up as "three days ago Israel bombed the Palestinians!" But as it turns out, as the OP states, it was from 2005, and was Hamas blowing themselves up!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

2nd line

Cheers!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
More Pallywood!
www.zombietime.com...

The recent discovery that the Reuters news agency released a digitally manipulated photograph as an authentic image of the bombing in Beirut has drawn attention to the important topic of bias in the media. But lost in the frenzy over one particular image is an even more devastating fact: that over the last week Reuters has been caught red-handed in an astonishing variety of journalistic frauds in the photo coverage of the war in Lebanon.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thats got nothing to do with Israel and the Palestinian conflict. So now your on a hunt for every tid bit of tabloidiwood articles to continue to feed your nonsense?

Why dont you write to all of the news agencies all over the world and accuse them of fabricating everything they are putting out there...that includes the Israeli news agency too..cant leave them out of the loop now can we?!!!

Reality...war generates propeganda...from both sides...which includes yours. In effect, you are producing the same thing right here...forum propeganda.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PALLYWOOD right here on ATS! People kept posting the video up as "three days ago Israel bombed the Palestinians!" But as it turns out, as the OP states, it was from 2005, and was Hamas blowing themselves up!

That was an error admitted by the OP as well as the website that obviously made a mistake while you were not even around, probably getting your pink hair cut or something. Both the OP and the website apologized for the error. A simple mistake that anyone could have made. It is in no way any of your crazy pallywood garbage. Your just using it to feed your propeganda...plain and simple.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sometimes the media just sensationalizes too much and it makes it look like they are taking side. Take the link below where they talk about a school being bombed by Israel.

www.presstv.ir...

They talk about the bombing and include a pic of a school with a nice looking blood stain. The only problem is that the desks are still in order and the windows still look intact. Misleading or what?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There is definately misleading information that gets put out there, especially during a highly questionable war, and that misleading information is produced by both sides of the conflict to gain support for their causes. That much I clearly recognize. What some seem to have a problem recognizing is that their side they support, believes they never put out any propeganda whatsoever, which to me that means they themselves are part of the propeganda machine and its publications.

Im just glad I am neutral in all of this so I can clearly see each side's points and each side's faults. Its nice to be neutral.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 6-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I dont think ive ever seen such blatant one sided biased nonsense from a person in all my life ie gamergal(you still my friend though),both sides in this conflict have commited crimes against civilians FACT...both sides should be held accountable for their actions.

But the question we need to ask is why? why would someone do this? Israel has kept gaza on a tight leash like nothing more than a dog for years,its pretty obvious why such extremes would brew in an area such as gaza.Whether you agree or not with hamas is not the point.Its obvious that when gaza farmers go to tend their own land yet get shot at and killed because israel deems it so there will be hatred.
When gaza cant control its own airspace because israel deems it so,when they are not allowed to control their own borders because israel deems it so,when they cant control their own coast because israel deems it so.All this was happening even when there was a peace deal and no rockets were fired from hamas.And you still cant see why such hatred is brewing against israel?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Funny thing is that Egypt is controlling one of the walls to your Palestinian Ghetto. Did the Nazis have another country's military control part of the wall surrounding the Warsaw Ghetto?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

(OK. Let's see if this makes it on this time. Probably not, seeing as neformore won't approve something said against his "logical processes".)

Your equating Gaza to the Warsaw Ghettos of the Nazis doesn't quite stand up, seeing as the Egyptians control one wall of Gaza. Unless of course you are saying the Israelis and the Egyptians are one and the same. But, I don't think the Egyptians would much appreciate that comparison.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by dracodie

Some of it is real. But heck, after the picture was taken how can we know the kid missing half a head didn't take the makeup/prostetic off and run along to play?

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your stupidity not only in this statement but that classic "Hamas wear suits made of baby's in another thread".... Geez

Every political organisation glamorizes, fabricates and makes up BS..... I watched live on the 1st hour of the ground attack illegal chemical weapons i.e White Phosphorus artillery rain down over 3 apartment blocks spreading discriminate death all over..... But i suppose Hamas faked that did they? Pallywood was it? Or maybe Hamas fired a Baby Cluster Bomb spreading the dead body's of their own children........ You madam are disillusional. I cant stand to see your threads, posts no more

[edit on 7-1-2009 by dangleb3rry]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join