It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

First, I'm 20. Second, it was proven in court they do this. Third, there is video evidence of them doing it. Fourth there are eye witness accounts. Fifth there are proven photoshopped pictures. Every thing I have posted and linked. Insult me all you want it just shows I'm right since you can't counter any thing I say.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

How many? Well that depends on how many cried it and how many listened to it and then began to realize they were hearing the same old song over and over again.

Eventually the echo became much more pronounced and much more intense, causing nothing but repetitive echos even when the cry of wolf stopped.

Probably missiles and bombs dropped on Gaza. Probably hords of civilians ran for cover into Egypt. Probably Egyptian boarder guards pushed them back into Gaza. Probably none of this is even happening and its probably just one big holographic program test probably being done by the US and probably by Israel too just to probably scare Hamas into submission so that probably he might stop his attacks and probably could bring about peace to the area so that probably the Palestinian civilians and Israeli civilians can live in peace.....probably.

Keyword...Probably.

Im not trying to thwart your point about the past with faked photos and news reports. But if you cant at least consider that just 1 of those other news sources of today are telling you whats going on over there, I really dont see how you could trust 1 of anything..including the 1 video from the 1 court case.

Whats going on over there GG isnt Hollywood or Pallywood or Israeliwood. Its called "Realitywood".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

"But you are assuming all things seen we call Pallywood. I don't say, or believe, that. I am saying how do you know it is real or not?" Me
So again, are you sure that's what happened? How long did the camera crew wait for the "dead" children to get in to place? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Cry wolf and no wolf, well, the next time there is a wolf and it eats you remember why no one came to help you.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

GG, you are refereing to a case and video from over 5 years ago. Alot of things have changed since then, including the detection of faked videos and photographs. Also when you get worldwide news coverage from news sources that are clearly not Palestinian, they cannot all be this pallywood nonsense.

Im getting the impression that this isnt about that 1 video or court case from 2003 at all. I think its something else and your using pallywood as a cover for what is really erking your chain about all that is going on over there.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
You are impossibly naive... or worse!

Your assertion that the Gaza Strip is some kind of elaborate movie set is a joke and I'm being kind in my choice of words. Please get a clue - this is really happening. No amount of closing your eyes, covering your ears and singing out loud is going to change that fact. It is time to grow up and look at the bigger picture here - PEOPLE ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED BY ISRAEL - RIGHT NOW!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Did I say it was a movie set? I want to see quotes. Second, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN that they do it. READ the links I provided or be quiet. To scream 2+2=5 when some one hands you a math book telling you 2+2=4 and refusing to open the book does no one any good.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

It is more like rubble or soon will be..than a movie set -unless of course you are shooting a post apocalyptic movie. BTW It is great that Iran is calling for muslims to help the Palestinians in any way possible. Here is an idea Syria, Iran, Saudi, Egypt whoever(especially those with oil money) offer to welcome immigrants from Gaza. That would be a constructive action..those in that area only seem to practice destruction.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by kozmo

To scream 2+2=5 when some one hands you a math book telling you 2+2=4 and refusing to open the book does no one any good.

So why In God's name do you continually claim that it equals 5???

Yeah, we ALL know it happened, and probabaly continues, but WAKE UP! You have created such a pathetic Straw Man argument and you stand by it, foolishly I should add, as your own example of the person claiming 2+2=5.

You have been handed the math book (among other things) about 1,000 times on multiple threads by hundreds of forum members - yet, you still claim it equals 5. No one has denied that the Palestinians have created propaganda - do you deny the Jews have done so? Do you deny what is occuring there today is real? You cling to such pathetic threads of reality and claim it as your blanket.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

In every post that I see comming from you it's the same crap, pallywood all over again.You ignore the fact that there is a war going on with live amunition, bombs are being droped, people are pulled from the ruble live on tv.You see some kid playing and then you asume that most of things there are the same.Dear....kids are playing like that because they do what they see on the streets for real, they do not have toys, or anyother stuff to play with there so it's their way of making a sarcastic joke.

How many times have you impersonated a person holding a gun in his hand when you were a kid? and how many people pull the triger for real?
Alot I'll tell you, people will come close to other people and pull the triger
in their face, and it's real too, have you not herd, it happened to santa too a few days ago, santa shot a kid in the face.

The difrence betwen you and them as a kid? You play like that because you see it in the movies, they play like that because they see it live on the streets. You get your information from the tv, they get it with visual sight, live near them, from real events.

I guess the planes droping bombs are only droping fire crackers and the effects are done on the computer with blocks of concrete blowing up and bodies displaced everywhere you look.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Do I deny what is happening right now is real? No. I ask how much of it is real. How many wolves counted are actually there?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Perhaps you need to be asking...'how much of it is NOT real' instead of 'how much of it is real'.

It might make more sense then. ????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Even if only 50% of it is real - that is 50% too much! Israel should NOT be doing ANY of this.

If the Jews want peace - they need to offer and accept a two-state solution. Over and out!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Except the Jews are fighting BACK. They are COUNTER attacking. They are DEFENDING themselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

Do I deny what is happening right now is real? No. I ask how much of it is real. How many wolves counted are actually there?

99.9% is real, the rest of it it's star wars.Unless you can come up with more than that then we presume it's just 99.9% real.Got anymore? then I presume one case against infinite is not going to make a difrence.
You may not see that you are repeating a single number, if this is what happens in general you should be able to provide many more such cases from youtube.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

And how do you know 99.9% is real? Because a "dead" child told you?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Because you can not provide more than a single event, if you were able to do so you would do so.If this is the reallity then please provide a list, otherwise no one will take you serios.In the Iraq war the US military killed for fun, killed animals like little pupies, killed unarmed people and then they stated"it's so cool hell yea, let's do it again" and it was established that it's just isolated cases. You have one thing that you repeat over and over, where is the rest ? Evidence please, there should be alot of material to view if this things happen in general.I can't even finish my bag of popcorn because what you present is so short.Do you got more?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I provided several. Sorry if you won't read my links. It isn't my problem you refuse to.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

I provided several. Sorry if you won't read my links. It isn't my problem you refuse to.

If a guy runs naked on the streets, then you asume most of the guys naturaly run the same.Well you asume wrong, probaly it's under 1%
But you know you have seen that one guy, and it's enough for you to state with out any doubt that probaly 50% do run naked.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Whether you will believe this or not many other countries have done the same thing in the past. They make nations feel very veery sorry for them by over exaggerating their death count. Israel did it for the holocaust( I am not sayin no one died but the number is exaggerated). Iraq has done that, Palestine, Afghanistan. It is mostly the Middle East nations that I have heard do this.

None the less it is still in interesting conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

That is like saying only 1 percent of the entire world is valid and the 99.9 precent of it "probably" is real.

Say what???????

Do you attend college and take any history classes? If so, do any of those books for the history class have pictures of war torn cities and pictures of dead people in it? Do you ask the professor "hey, how can I know these pictures in this book are real or even if this book is real?"???

My my. You see GG, the world is a very real one with real wars and real death and real chaos. And within this real world are those who fake their way through it. But they do not make up the 99.9 percent of the real world, only the 1 percent.

Reality stinks, it sucks, it bites, its disqusting. But its the real world. And we have to deal with it realistically. No one can really balme you for questioning everything that comes down the pipe in the news, heck I even question it alot. But when the common sense kicks in and reality hits on live tv or live RSS feeds and photos less than 3 minutes old get posted at hundreds of news sources and websites, it doesnt need to be taken out to the .000000000000001 percent decimal place to know it is real.

The rest of the world is seeing the reality of all this. Perhaps you should too.

Forget about that 1 percent from 5 years ago. Its a done deal, resolved and filed. Open your pretty eyes and look at the rest of the 99.9 percent of reality now because it is flashing by you real fast while you sit there stagnent and stuck on this 1 percent that is now history. Let it go, and look at today before it too becomes something in a history book and you never get the chance to actually see the reality as it is happening.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join