It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You know what you did gamergall? I'll show you.
This is what you did with you tube.Here is what you did.
www.google.ro...
I can google anything from Jesus is on earth to "pigs can fly for real"

Here, I got a bunch of results of pigs can fly for real.
www.google.ro...
But only some of them show details on how an electronic pig can fly.

It's easy to enter a search string and then provide a link to the search engine results.Some of the results are debatable, some are in french, some do not even come close to what is sustained there.

It's just the reallity of things live on tv, with chaos running on the streets for holidays in the Gaza strip.Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I dont think thats going to matter to GG. She is pretty much set on everything is only a probability even tho the rest of the world clearly sees it as a real thing happening.

You can lead the horse to the water but you cant make it drink.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Except a COURT OF LAW won't find the video of pigs flying to be real. So you fail, epically.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Or people want you to think there is a "Pallywood" - (PsyOps going on).
What better way to get permission from the people of the world to continue and torture the innocent civilians (children) of Gaza?

Yep, people locked in a virtual cage...no sea access, or access to anywhere - Israel controls airspace, etc...those caged animals are real threats. I tell you something smells here, and it aint the the cattle grazing in the pin. (rough play on words to how the people are being treated there...even needing to eat grass, yet somehow they keep getting bombs to throw at Israel.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Except they border Egypt. Wait, Egypt also blocks the border. Which is weird since Palestinians don't fire missiles at Egypt every day.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Last time I checked Egypt hadn't... sent armed incursions into Palestinian neighborhoods to kill them, hadn't starved them of food or medicine, hadn't oppressed them, hadn't stole their land. In fact, the contrary has taken place. Egypt has, on several occassions, opened their border to allow for food and medical aid, allowed Palestininas to enter their country to buy food, visit relatives, seek medical care and shop for general goods. So, your example holds no water.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Last time I checked Egypt still blocked the border. And the reason Israel sent troops in is because the Palestinians attacked them! Now, please explain why Egypt too blocks the Palestinians, and not just now but for as long if not longer then Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Um, why does ANY country block it's border? Security probably. Is our border with Canada not guarded? But the greater point is that Egypt has opened their border countless time to help ease the suffering of the Palestinians.

Now if you're finished with this futile Red Herring let's get back to the topic of this alleged Pallywood nonsense - the topic of the thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Security problems? Like Palestinians attacking them? Just like they attack Israel? Also, why have you, or any one else, provided any thing to back up what they say? I provide links, videos, so forth to prove what I say. All you and the others have said is "I hate Jews" and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Are you brain dead!? I have provided over a dozen links to you in the past three threads - you have commented on NONE! In this thread alone I have provided nearly half a dozen links demonstrating that what the Jews are doing is both REAL and reprehensible and you chose not to respond.
Don't you dare put words in my mouth and make accusations that are untrue!

You lack any ability to have a cogent, intelligent debate. You commit fallacy after fallacy and pretend that they are valid arguments; non-sequiturs, straw men, red herring etc... You should be embarassed, frankly.

Again, Egpyt, just like EVERY OTHER COUNTRY guards it's borders. Using your demented logic; do we guard our border from Canada because they attack us?
And to commit that grandmother of all non-sequiturs coupled with a red herring; Do we guard our border with Canada so they don't attack us like they do the Afghans? Do you see how futile and stupid that sounds?

If you had a single shred of intellectual honesty you would see how ridulous this is. This is why no one takes you seriously. Honestly Gamergal - stick to the video games and leave reality to those of us who are prepared to deal with it!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What MIGHT be real and MIGHT have been done. Is it all Pallywood? Of course not. Can you prove what is and isn't Pallywood in the court of law? One man proved Pallywood, can you prove, in the court of law, a different attack wasn't?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Now Hamas, out of missiles, wants a truce so they can buy more from Iran. How about using that money to buy food and have it transported through Egypt? Oh that's right because the Palestinians are such rabid animals even Egypt has its borders on lock down so they aren't attacked. Edit, a new link to Pallywood! Thanks to the person who found it! www.take-a-pen.org...

[edit on 29-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why can't I edit? I only had quote and reply to options. Anyways, I was sent this... www.abovetopsecret.com... About another time where the Arabs fake stuff to make Israel look bad.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Buy missiles!?!? I hope to God that Iran just gives them the missiles! In fact, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Egypt, Russia and whoever the heck else wants to donate missiles to the Palestinians, please give now. By the way, you are also welcome to simple express deliver them right into Israel if you so desire!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

But you're not anti semite, you just called for the extermination of all Jews. Anyways, the Palestinians aren't the only ones who can fake things!
www.guardian.co.uk...
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm not anti-semite - I AM anti-Israel. They've got no business being there. They've got no business oppressing the Palestinians. And they've got no business committing genocide on a group of people. They have no divine right to the land - despite their ridiculous claims. And the UN had no right putting them there at the end of WWII.

What they are doing is an abomination and I am all for this stupid little nation-state's disappearance from the ME. If anything, Israel should have been carved out of German territory.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
[ I provide links, videos, so forth to prove what I say. All you and the others have said is "I hate Jews" and nothing more.

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."
-------- Colin Powell

I have yet to see anyone say that and IMHO this is a typical tactic of those who chose to turn a blind eye to the outright atrocities the State of Isreal commits on what seems to be a dialy basis.

If the motives or actions of the sacred state of Isreal are questioned her apologists always seem to turn to the "you must be an anti semite" "or you "hate the Jews". This is a tactic I have seen here time and time again and it can be used to great effect. Yet you can refer to the Palistinians as "animals" as you have done in another post and that okay by your rationale. Let the IDF treat them that way, Herd them into walled off settlements, cut them off, deny them food and aid etc. Sound like a concentration camp to me eh? Just gussied up a bit to appeal to 21st century tastes.

But then again if your best shot is to go Strawman when boxed into a corner, then by all means please do so. :shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You might find this interesting. It was broadcasted on Al-Aqsa in Gaza this week.

pl.youtube.com...

Palestinian Media Watch points to a Dec. 29, 2008 article from Al-Ayyam where journalist are telling everyone how to respond to the camera.

"A mother of one of the martyrs stood by the door of the intensive care unit while crying... relatives and those around her were telling her what she should say to the television cameras: 'Say your son [before he died] prayed and went out.' Another tells her: 'Curse the Arab leaders'... The journalists [in the hospitals] are going overboard in their insensitivity and taking advantage of the [difficult] moments, with the explanation that they are showing this to the world. One cameraman told a mourning mother: 'Hit your face, cry, do some action.'"

Gee, what a suprise.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Let the IDF treat them that way, Herd them into walled off settlements, cut them off, deny them food and aid etc. Sound like a concentration camp to me eh?

A concentration camp:

Gaza:

Please feel free to describe the differences.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

dbates... no suprise. I think nearly everyone on the thread has acknowledged the use of propaganda by both sides of this crisis. Each is attempting to use the others tactics to ellicit support from the global community. The thread has really devolved into a "Which side do you support" issue. Although, that was an interesting piecet o see - thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join