It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If they are really trying to use the media on their favor , i dont see any problem with that , and if that "pallywood crap" is true , then they really did a good job , that kid without half is head missing , explosions , and the floor´s full of bodie´s that i saw on euronews looked pretty real.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Some of it is real. But heck, after the picture was taken how can we know the kid missing half a head didn't take the makeup/prostetic off and run along to play?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by dracodie

Some of it is real. But heck, after the picture was taken how can we know the kid missing half a head didn't take the makeup/prostetic off and run along to play?

The mourning parents whos lives have been torn apart by circumstances they cannot control would give it away probably.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Have proof they did that? Any proof they were the parents of that kid and not actors? When you call wolf and there is no wolf... The next time you do see a wolf people may not come to help you.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
peacefire...no peacefire...you all seem to forget israeli settlements are still on their land and have been for years and still expanding despite what pieces of paper say.Palestian has every right to attack,as iran has every right to support a country thats fighting against an occupying foreign force.No two ways about it...

so...with that logic, native american indians firing rockets into the suburbs of phoenix arizona would be ok with you, since the european white man took over the indian lands of arizona.

this war will continue, because revenge will always drive the arguement. plus all the other arab countries can use the blood of palestinians to fight israel, rather then their own. that's why hamas and hesbollah will always recieve money from the other islamic countries.

this war is good except for all the palestinians and israelis dying.
1...it keeps people in power that vow revenge
2...it keeps money flowing in to buy arms
3...the manufactures of arms make alot of money
4...a peaceful ending would make the "west" look like it did the right thing
in finding a homeland for the jewish people
5...if the jewish people and the palestinians actually had peace, then the
possibility of other islamic nations incorporating some western values
would come into play, disrupting islamic power structures held for
centuries by religious doctrine.
[edit on 28-12-2008 by jimmyx]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Solomons
peacefire...no peacefire...you all seem to forget israeli settlements are still on their land and have been for years and still expanding despite what pieces of paper say.Palestian has every right to attack,as iran has every right to support a country thats fighting against an occupying foreign force.No two ways about it...

so...with that logic, native american indians firing rockets into the suburbs of phoenix arizona would be ok with you, since the european white man took over the indian lands of arizona.

You dont seem to understand my logic...native americans? arizona? im talking about the day to day expansion of israeli settlements,not what happened in the 40's although still a good topic to discuss.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And so what if they fake a few.. with little else to fight back with its what the israelis have reduced them to..

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You realize we committed genocide on the Natives. If anyone would be firing rockets... But the Natives would have to call themselves Palestinians or else you would attack them for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"You realize we committed genocide on the Natives."

You realize that is impossible don't you?

How could I have committed genocide when I've never killed anyone?

How could anyone who was born after something happened be responsible for the thing that happened before they were born?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Have proof they did that? Any proof they were the parents of that kid and not actors? When you call wolf and there is no wolf... The next time you do see a wolf people may not come to help you.

This is really quite humerous, and quite disqusting. With you every photo and every video must be scrutinized to a point where you declare it a fraud until its proven it is not, when obviously a continuous bombardment of missiles and bombs are falling onto people and even shown LIVE on all the news channels in exsistance.

There is even outcries from other nations for the bloodshead to stop.

Yet you still insist..because of some video that is from 2000, 1 court case and a few websites with the same set of videos, that all of it first must be proven that people in these photos and videos are in fact dying, dead or injured.

Tell you what GG.. why dont YOU go over there to Gaza, take your camera with you, and go snap a few pictures for us all to make sure that according to you, every photo and every video from hundreds of outside news sources not linked to or related to Gaza or the Palestinians, that they are genuine.

When you get back, that is..if you make it back, we can sit here and debate till we are...(left out comment)...as to if your pictures are genuine or a fraud.

Hows that sound? I think that is the only way that you and your followers of this pallywood junk will ever be satisfied. Becasue no matter what the source is, be it live, outside journalist reports, photographs and videos, you still insist they are fabricated until proven otherwise.

Glad you are not a judge or a defense attourney. Tell me something, are you familiar with Shakesphere and his King Henry VI story, and the infamous quote from it....'The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers'?

You should definately pay attention to what you keep telling everyone..cry wolf enough times and when the real wolf comes along, no one will hear you.

You keep crying wolf that these photos and videos are fake. Pretty soon, no one is going to pay any attention to that..and I think that will happen once the dazed and confused followers of your crying pallywolf nonsense start to realize that is exactly what you are doing.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I wonder what Israel is doing inside the 4 mile wide Military buffer along the border that it has set up to specifically exclude international press and civilians today?

Chances are we'll never find out properly.

And now, if anyone inside that buffer zone films an actual atrocity, all that will happen is those who seek to promote this "pallywood" idea will scream that its staged.

This is why its such a dangerous idea to pick up such a notion and run with it to the "nth" degree. Its called propaganda for a reason.

It propogates.

The notion of crying wolf too many times works both ways by the way.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I wonder what Israel is doing inside the 4 mile wide Military buffer along the border that it has set up to specifically exclude international press and civilians today?

Obviously to keep the truth from getting out. Maybe they could allow journalists to ride along in their tanks like we did in operation Desert Storm. If there is nothing to hide, why wouldnt they allow that.

Regardless, there are videos and photos comming out of Gaza well within Israel's 4 mile buffer zone.

Chances are we'll never find out properly.

And now, if anyone inside that buffer zone films an actual atrocity, all that will happen is those who seek to promote this "pallywood" idea will scream that its staged.

This is why its such a dangerous idea to pick up such a notion and run with it to the "nth" degree. Its called propaganda for a reason.

It propogates.

A very sad thing to see such propeganda from within when supposedly we are not involved..(cough..cough).

The notion of crying wolf too many times works both ways by the way.

Someday, a certian someone will recognize that...I hope.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

But you are assuming all things seen we call Pallywood. I don't say, or believe, that. I am saying how do you know it is real or not? After staging a massacre in Jenin in 2002, attackes in 2003, faking dead children for as long as can be remembered, how do you know if that is a dead child or an actor? Is that really a gun fight? Why people dismiss this when there is recorded events of Pallywood, proven in court.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by neformore

But you are assuming all things seen we call Pallywood. I don't say, or believe, that. I am saying how do you know it is real or not? After staging a massacre in Jenin in 2002, attackes in 2003, faking dead children for as long as can be remembered, how do you know if that is a dead child or an actor? Is that really a gun fight? Why people dismiss this when there is recorded events of Pallywood, proven in court.

Leaving out your 1 court case over 1 video back in 2000 which wasnt even tried in a US based court, lets cosider the following shall we?

How do we know what comes from Israel, or its main supporter, the US government, is real or not? How do we know if we went to the moon for real or not? How do we know that the WTC buildings were hit by airplanes or not? How do we know if we live in a huge hologram program or not?

Do you see the guist of my point here yet?

1 video, 1 case won, 1 French supreme court decision after 4 appeals spanning 2 years, back in 2003, over 5 years ago, is hardly any definative proof that everything now is possibly faked.

You must live a very suspicious lifestyle, suspecting everything and anything you see with your own eyes.

How are we to know that your avitar photo is really you with pink hair and is not a fake?

How do we know that you are not just some actor behind a keyboard posing as the person in that photo?

How are we to know you are even a female sitting behind that keyboard based on just that photo?

You see, cry wolf enough times and soon no one is going to hear you when the real one comes around.

WOOF!!!

Really GG, not everything comming out of Israel is fake. Dont you think that Hamas has figured it out by now that faked photos dont cut it these days like they tried to do back in 2000? And after the court proceedings and the publicity, are any journalists going to ruin their reputations by doing the same thing that was spotted 5 years ago?

At some point, even a hoaxer learns that you cannot fool everyone anymore and does something else.

But if your stuck on this broken cry pallywolf record..thats your right.

Have fun.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

One court case. Then there's the fake Jenin massacre, and reports from non Palestinians talking about how a camera crew would stand around for hours waiting for the Palestinians to have the shot ready. Amazing how when ever you get a Non Palestinian news source involved the death count drops, if there is any at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

One court case. Then there's the fake Jenin massacre, and reports from non Palestinians talking about how a camera crew would stand around for hours waiting for the Palestinians to have the shot ready. Amazing how when ever you get a Non Palestinian news source involved the death count drops, if there is any at all.

But GG, not all of the news comming out of Gaza is from a Palestinian news source.

For example, here is a UK news source from a reporter based in Jerusalem dated today Dec 29.

Guardian UK Jerusalem

Surely this report, video and images cant be fabricated?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well thank GOD for Pallywood!
Finally, an organization to rival the Jewish run corporate media of the world who constantly spins our propaganda at startling rates.. Sadly, the Palestinians, due to decades of Zionist oppression, don't have the same resources as the Jews to roll out the propaganda films - so it probably won't level the propaganda playing field. But, then, I guess you must still try to fight fire with fire.

Now if the Palestinians could only muster up the technology, aircraft, satellite guided missiles, tanks, armored personnel carriers and organized military then maybe they could level the battle field. But, sadly, until then, they will continue to be mercilessly slaughtered and ethnically cleansed from the ME.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Since the Jews do control Hollywood... For a good reason! Before acting was a glamorus(spelling?) job it was a dirty looked down upon profession. One of the very few jobs a Jew could get. So when it went from a dirty horrible thing too a popular business, who had the experience and the heritage in acting? The Jews! Second, to rfburns, the UK report is probably true. Keyword probably. But again how many wolves were there, if any, when wolf was called?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
holy cow, who would have thought that the absolute best special effects artists in the world were working in the isrealli occupied territories to promote the ridiculous idea that the wondrously generous and benign isrealli forces are actually an evil and heartless group of genocidal maniacs.

not only that but they have also managed to fake illegal settlements, airstrikes, walls, gunfire on children with stones, attacks on funerals and checkpoints to stop people getting to their work/farms/homes/families.

the whole world is so stupid, to think this amazing conspiracy could have been cracked by a college professor on youtube and a 15 year old girl with the most look at me hair to ever grace these boards.

i'll bet amnesty are freaking kicking themselves right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Here are a few Non-palestinian news sources for you to mull over...

AP News Report

Breitbart News Report

CNN News Report

Fox News Report

What is interesting here is that they ALL state that the death toll is over 300.
Could they have all been compromised by Pallywood? Are they all in on it?

I'm sure you think so since you obviously believe that the Jews' missiles can somehow determine who is innocent and who is guilty, killing only the terrorists, right? From what I can determine, you believe the Jews have never killed a Palestinian woman or child - unless they were a terrorist. Or maybe, in your eyes, ALL Palestinians are terrorists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join