It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Israel plays right into their hands by continuing to bomb. But it's in Israel's interest to keep the conflict going. it's very profitable.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Season's Greetings GamerGal!

Thank you very much for this thread. I've always knew the news was staged and edited to their advantage but this is the first I've seen of "documented" proof. Noone can argue with this as most of the footage appears to be from media sources. Thanks again... S&F

Oh and Love your hair... It really looks great and brings out your face... which is very beautiful by the way...

Hope you don't mind me noticing....

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Well, if you actually investigated the original post you'd realize that the videos are primarily on a website that isn't related to YouTube, which specifically outlines "Pallywood" using the videos. The videos were eventually uploaded to YouTube, most likely for convenience and as a way to get a broader audience.

Why should I investigate 1 out of several videos when there are thousands more from outside news photographers and still photographers to see whats happening. Or are these very very few to say that every single video, every single photograph from every single news photographer and videographer is fabricated too? Oh and only 1 (ONE) video was ever brought to a jury and had to go through 4 appeals before being declared a fabrication. And I am supposed to take that 1 as cannon?

LOL!!!

So, your excuse that "Well, since it's on YouTube it loses all credibility"

Yep.

I can find most of Arna's Children, Lullaby and countless other documentaries on YouTube, so I guess that means they are all bunk according to your logic since they were uploaded to YouTube as well.

Yep. U-tube doesnt give credibility to any video, other than the aluminum foil dressed crazies found there.

I would give any video more credibility if it were presented on my daughter's favorite cartoon show Kim Possible than on youtube.

But again, 1 out of a few videos is judged to be a fabrication from the year 2000 and they are up against thousands of others from other journalists from around the world...are you and GG saying those are fake too based on just 1 with a court win after 4 appeals?

PFFT!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Got any links to go with those claims you've been making?

Nope, didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow talk about a Karmaic event, the Israeli's thought they had exclusivity in the victim business and now this!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by RFBurns

Got any links to go with those claims you've been making?

Nope, didn't think so.

Excuse me dude..what claims. I think your barking up the wrong tree there...how about asking those who say the several photos and videos are answering to the other thousands done by outside photographers and news journalists. They are the ones saying its all fake. I am simply saying not every single photo based on 1 in a court going through 4 appeals says they are all bad.

If you want those links however to the court case, again, ask GG and take a look at the other thread that has grown to 37 pages long.
Not my job to prove other people's claims.

Thank you.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
gamergal ty for the post. I watched your videos after reading the other thread and learned a lot. None of it surprising sadly, now just think what our news is made from with the budgets they have

Nice hair BTW

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Any proof those are real? Or after taking the picture did they set the kid down, give him a lollipop, and go back too makeup to get ready for the next shot? I'm sorry but the Palestinians do it so much its hard to know what is real and what isn't.

And thanks too Redhatty for this link! thelede.blogs.nytimes.com... The court case proving Pallywood's existence!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So you actually believe that any and all photos or videos since that one from 2000 means every single one now is a fake? That link to the court case is all about 1, count it, 1 video and only 1 video, to which had to go through 4 appeals just to get its way. Tho it was proven to be a fabrication, still does that mean that all others are now fake?

Have you kept up with the recent events over the last couple of hours?

Israel launched its warplanes and continued attacks on Gaza. No doubt those attacks will cause some casualties.

And you think all the photos and videos will be fake?

Dont you see how silly and rediculous that sounds?

1 video from 2000 was proven to be fabricated. 1. That does not mean that every video, every photo from journalists from other nations, are all fabricated.

If you clearly believe that GG, then you are prepared to believe that any video, any photo out of Israel showing dead kids and adults, is also fake too.

If your going to apply the 1 size fits all, then you have to apply the 1 size fits all to all and not just to one.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ignoring this thread, but posting some pictures...

www.uruknet.info...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Do I believe all of them are fake? of course not. Do I know which ones are real and fake? No. Do you? You can claim this one or that one is real but how do you know? Set up the makeup, take a picture, clean up.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by RFBurns

Do I believe all of them are fake? of course not. Do I know which ones are real and fake? No. Do you? You can claim this one or that one is real but how do you know? Set up the makeup, take a picture, clean up.

Well neither you nor I can say for sure which ones are fake and which ones are not..but does it take a slide rule and degree to see with your own eyes in these recent photos and videos of the blood pouring down a woman's face, the distruction around the bodies, the explosions off in the distance and fireballs, the sirens going off, the vehicles carrying wonded to medical facilities....does any of that need to be analyzed to the nth degree to say yep, there are bombs and missiles being dropped onto people and people are getting hurt?

Reallly GG...what exactly would it take to say a picture or video is real or not. Seeing it on youtube? MSM? Or what?

Has this all come down to an issue of fake or real videos and images when right there in front of all our faces, announcments of continued attacks and strikes are happeing as we debate over a stupid issue about pictures and videos?

My God!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
GamerGal & RFBurns,

Israel has admittedly dropped over 100 tonnes of bombs on the tine and crowded Gaza.

100 Tonnes!!!

With that amount of munitions being detonated in confined urban areas, you can be that hundreds of people have been killed or wounded. Of course since at least some of those dead women and children might possibly in some way be militants, so that makes it okay. Palestine should be thankful we only dropped 100 tonnes of bombs on them in confined urban areas with the smallest bombs have a twenty meter kill radius.

Free bombs right? We helped them kill their government so that is good. They were terrorists, so don't be an anti-semite. Children might possibly one day under certain circumstances and conditions that we can't foresee grow up to be militants and Women give birth to them.

You couldn't have evil terrorists suicide bomber without mothers right? So don't be anti-semetic and support Israel.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You know - heres the problem with this "Pallywood" idea, and casually banding it about.

It lessens the impact, and implies that the tradgedy that is unfolding is all fake.

Its actually a very clever propaganda word. It hides the fact that people are being killed. It dehumanises the issue. Its also a very clever thing because it has that "hollywood"/"bollywood" connection by virtue of its nature which implies a big money planned filming venture, when in actuality its nothing of the kind)

Oh yes...its subtle. All the best propaganda is. But you have to look past it. and on to the real happenings in the background.

It reminds me very much of the terms used by the Nazis in late 30's/early40's Germany. You know the ones - "resettlement camps" and "protection camps", even the term "holiday camp" was used I do believe. It follows the lines of those who seek to deny the holocaust be claiming the "showers" were for de-lousing people.

Its very, very easy to brandish the term.

However behind it - even though some of the stuff may be faked (and lets face it, all states indulge in propaganda and anyone who thinks they don't is delusional - take the Saving Private Lynch story as an example) people are dying at the moment.

So does "pallywood" exist? Probably

Is it all faked? No. I'd venture that 99% of what you see is genuine.

Does the IDF engage in its own propaganda? Oh hell yes.

Does it make a damn bit of difference to anyone who has lost a husband, wife or child in the madness? Definitely not.

The problem with catchy soundbyte terms is that they are just that.....catchy soundbytes.

Soundbytes don't work on the dead.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28/12/08 by neformore]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Like I said I don't believe it all to be fake. But you cry wolf enough times guess what? People won't notice when a real wolf comes along. The Palestinians have faked dozens of attacks, hundreds of deaths, or attacked themselves and blamed the Jews so many times who is to know when they call wolf and a wolf is there?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I agree using You tube for imformation ranks right up there with reading the National Enquirer,and as far as being a professor,a professor of what?,are you trying to imply that there is no bombing and pillaging?,if I were you I would stick to watching kids making fools out of themselves there

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Another person who won't watch the documentary. Note, I also linked to the site that had the original higher quality documentary. Also, you dismiss some thing because it is on Youtube? Then I guess 9/11 didn't happen because they have 9/11 video on there. i guess Obama didn't win the election because they have video of that on there to. See how illogical you sound?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What is illogical GG is saying that a youtube video, linked off a higher res video on another site or not, is something to be considered as cannon at all regardless of where an original is located, is haphazard at best.

And who is to say that even the original is not another form of propeganda for the good ol US of A's benefit?

As to the 9/11 stuff...well there is plenty of debate about that all over the net, and a majority of that began long before youtube was even in exsistance.

Point is..youtube is no authority for finding credible information given its plethoria of countless rediculous and outlandish content that severely overloads the "bogus" meter than it does the "legit" meter.

Perhaps opinion would have been different if you had linked us up to the original source first.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

You continue to ignore that the Youtube was merely linking to a different site, which I also linked to. Second, you believe 9/11 didn't happen because there is video of it on youtube? Wow. So where did all those people go? Both on the planes and the Towers? For that matter where are those Towers?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hmm.

I did some research into this Richard Landes guy

Professor Richard Landes

A proud progressive and lover of Israel,

and

The liberal who
cannot acknowledge and confront the virulent anti-Semitism that is rampant
in the Arab world today, says Landes, does neither the Arab world nor
Americans any good.

and

Lecture Topics:

“I’m a Leftist and Pro-Israel: Progressive Politics and the Jewish State”
“Why Decent People Systematically Misread the Middle East Conflict”
“Psychological and Historical Dimensions of the Protocols of the Elders of
Zion and Anti-Semitism”

He's hardly a paragon of unbias media, is he?

Beware of strangers bearing gifts - as "they" say

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join