It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did The "Santa Slayer" Shoot An 8 Year Old Girl In The Face?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What would cause 45 year old Bruce Jeffrey Prado to walk into a Christmas party dressed up as Santa Claus and start shooting at everyone there?

When Prado first got to the house where the party was being held, an 8 year old girl opened the door.

He shot her in the face.

How sick is that?

Apparently after Prado had shot everyone he could he set the house on fire.....

themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The man is evil. It does exist. That's one of the most terrible things i've ever heard. I hate it when you battle your own brain to not "picture" something and you lose................

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sicker than sick. My bad. I read the guy shot himself but thought he had survived..

[edit on 26-12-2008 by jam321]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
dont worry the killer is in a better place now...

...and by that i mean hell...which i imagine to look like a giant wallmart filled with calculus books.

and that song "i just died in your arms tonight" is playing on repeat.

seriously you should feel bad for the poor guy.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The human mind is deep, mysterious and fragile. Heck, it could range from him having been dumped last Christmas to having deep seeded emotions twards the exterior decor of the house in question.

Doesn't make it right... But we may never know what tipped the guy off...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

He commited suicide. Dead before the police found him.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

appreciate the correction.

just read it in the original report.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At least he commited hari-kari with one of his pistols later. But sad that he had to take out his revenge against his ex-wife on an innocent child.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

My guess would be mental illness.

As opposed to the moral collapse of America, that is.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just don't understand how a seemingly normal guy could , not just turn evil, but turn evil enough to shoot a kid in the face. It's really whacked! I mean just think, kid opens door " oh look its santa, all happy" idiot pulls gun and boom. How could you all of a sudden go to that extreme. I mean it was even premeditated. My heart hurts for this world. Last I heard, the kid was alive, any updates? If the kid lives, hopefully, can you imagine any future Christmas's for this poor child. And people ask why I don't believe in God!! A loving God wouldn't let stuff like this happen!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
sounds like mk ultra to me... just like the college shootings and OKC bombing.

dont forget that in one of the college shooting they found the guys laptop in his motel room WITH NO HARD DRIVE!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The world is a terrible place sometimes, this reminds me of the horror i felt when i heard about the Dunblaine massacre.

Unreal.

The little wretch took his own life too......

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
you know, when things like this happen it really makes me question the devil's existance and demons.

from what i've read about this guy he was normal, happy and everyone that knew him personally never saw this coming.

almost as if something else did it.

i'm just saying, but could it have been possible he was posessed and taken control of?

on the more normal side of things, i cant wait until his toxicology report comes back to see what chemicals were found in his system.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Man goes on rampage and some take the oppurtunity to blame God. If God would have stepped in, then people would have complained that we don't have free will.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If God would have stepped in. I don't think anyone would have complained about free will. What kind of an answer is this and I'm not blaming God because I don't believe in one.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

That's not mind. It's emotions and thinking = schizophrenia.
Mind is to know, then and therefore not to be affected by the above two.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Probably because he was american, thats all i can think off. Isn't that sick, and also to do it as santa. Americans have a long history of killing kids, and do not say they do not.

Do not forget americans, hollywood should glorify what this guy did, and put it into a movie. Just imagine in hollywood now, there are scum in hollywood that will try to make money out of this, and americans will pay.

Just be glad that the daily show, is not on at the mo, or jon stewert would of laughed his socks off, at the 8 year old being shot in the face.

[edit on 12/26/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Sure you are. Otherwise, why would you even bring him into this conversation?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ok, if you read what I say then you will know that is not what I'm saying. I grew up Catholic but I don't practice now, but just in case the bible is true, your not going to trick me into denying him thrice. Lol!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's the result of a culture where every male thinks he has to be some kind of tough guy that "doesn't take any $&1^"

Take a guy like this who seemed to think "everything was being taken away from him" (as a lot of these spree killers seem to) - his job, his wife, his money.

Take a basically functional person with some otherwise minor emotional problems, subject them to that kind of stress & humiliation, and add the whole "you've got to be a man and fight back or you're a wimp" thing, and presto: a normal guy becomes an inhuman, unfeeling murderous monster.

The kind of loathsome cretin that can shoot a child in the face.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join