It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Coming world war?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

Germany had absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from a war with the west. They were mostly after the Eastern countries (Russia in particular), for their resources. Hitler signed a non-aggression pact with Stalin to furlong the impending war with Russia.

As for Africa, since Germany was allied with Italy, and Mussolini decided to conquer Ethiopia, they also developed an interest there. Especially after the Western Nations were drawn into the war, so they could protect their southern flank.


They also went into N. Africa for oil as well as the British and French coloniel interests there. Specificly Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia.

Do a google on the "Amerika Bomber" or ME264. Hitler wanted to bomb NYC. Specificaly with an A bomb. They were also sinking our ships heading to Britian right out side of eastern and southern harbors.

I don't Hitler wanted to fight outside of Europe early. I think he was thinking of the long run. ie. years down the road.



TPL

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Something i watch years ago said Hitler didnt want and was reluctant to fight us Brits. Apparently he said something along the lines of 'The world would be a poorer place without the British Empire'.



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
okay seekerof,

you seem to be inclined to take me on for some odd reason, however, you're right... russia is dragging it's face in the dust right now, (teeth first), however, we've got enough trouble as it is.

i'm feeling overtly patriotic today, for some strange reason (read my blog), however...yes, you're right, the flight per year thing i heard about, the 70% ICBM's need attention i didn't. *sigh*

ok, let's be frank about this, how much of russia is there? pair that up against how much U.S ground there might be, and then try and compare the two, the U.S would need twice as many nukes to level russia's hot-spots (military/commercial/communications/industrial sites...political sites woud be overlooked, since (trust us russians to stay put right??



remember, the fall of the U.S.S.R caused this, and russia got out of this a lot better than expected, you throw me links??


i throw you links back *literally throws*
www.antipas.org...



Bwahahahahaha, question: why'd you guys dispatch a woman to answer mikhailov? just curious



...dude....

"He has inside knowledge, then, that the Russian defense industry is accelerating its buildup of a new generation of weapons systems. Mikhailov, after all, is a primary mover behind the Russian General Staffs plan to implement the new ten-year arms-development program for completion by 2010."


and...you might as well wanna take a look at this? (the harvest season...as i was saying


"Possibly irked by persistent American U-2 aerial spy missions above its fringes, Russia fired yesterday, from a mobile launcher, a "Topol" RS-12M Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM). On Wednesday, Agriculture Minister Alexei Gordeyev, offered Iraq aid in the form of wheat. The Russian Grain Union, the industry lobby group, claims to have already provided the besieged country with half a million tons of grain under the oil-for-food program."

samvak.tripod.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> samvak.tripod.com...


and then there's this bit which i find quite puzzling, we seem to have built our international relations, unlike the U.S who keeps losing 'em. (i.e. that little visit from gwb...the queen's gardens etc, even that can be counted as jeopordizing future relations?...god knows, putin never takes the brigade


[lol...sorry mate, not trying to sink it in, just arguing a fair point, dont flame me for writing all this]

"These allegations were vehemently denied by President Vladimir Putin in a phone call to Bush - and ridiculed by the companies ostensibly involved. Russia exported c. $5 billion of military hardware and another $2.6 billion in nuclear equipment and expertise last year, mostly to India and China - triple the 1994 figure."

and where does that get us "meester seekerof"? nowhere ai? that's what i thought


you see, there really is no way of truly estimating if what you posted is true or not, poverty in russia has risen, 20% of the people there are poor, this was one of the best harvesting years' since 1998, go figure? what gives...

putin, is currently investing a lot into armament,

the NATO move was expected, (i am simply stating the obvious??) and therefore, i think your figures might be a leeetle off mark there


i am totally for putin, he is the best thing russia has had in decades, he'll probably be one of those rare "presidential lifers", the people will keep voting for him, no matter what, since he is in fact a saint?.

you see seekerof, there are just some things left to the non-public viewers to admire, things like "fallacious info" given to an on-guard U.S to speculate and under-estimate us.

guess what, we're the U.S'es worst nightmare, there's over 10million of us buggers in the U.S alone (exported maybe...but i mean there are some very high-rankers among those).

and besides, i would advise this, relax...take a deep breathe, count to ten, and consider taking a look at the world map, and outlining any "significant" troops movements these last couple of days (not so hard to find...if you're dedicated like me, you'll notice the trend...*hint* fallujah).

iran, basically next? yes.
israel, ongoing towards syria, with the U.S being the sugar-daddy (backup) in case help is needed? yes.

relax, & watch the show.
Cyrus



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There has been no WW3 yet, there have been squirmishes and small conflicts throughout the world. A World War would happen when two or more world powers fight each other.



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thats all well and good Cyrus...but all you have said does not bolster or fix the Russian military's continued problems, does it?



seekerof



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by nathraq

Germany had absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from a war with the west. They were mostly after the Eastern countries (Russia in particular), for their resources. Hitler signed a non-aggression pact with Stalin to furlong the impending war with Russia.

As for Africa, since Germany was allied with Italy, and Mussolini decided to conquer Ethiopia, they also developed an interest there. Especially after the Western Nations were drawn into the war, so they could protect their southern flank.


They also went into N. Africa for oil as well as the British and French coloniel interests there. Specificly Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia.

Do a google on the "Amerika Bomber" or ME264. Hitler wanted to bomb NYC. Specificaly with an A bomb. They were also sinking our ships heading to Britian right out side of eastern and southern harbors.

I don't Hitler wanted to fight outside of Europe early. I think he was thinking of the long run. ie. years down the road.


o-wow....impressive stuff face-first


amerika bomber, speaking of that, did you know that, the germans were the first to make a nuclear weapon, and launch it on NYC, only the craft was built in such a poor manner that the pilot committed suicide (potted the cyanide) minutes before getting to the destination.

and therefore, the germans were the first ones to go into orbit?


the russians then, after beating germany, took over the plans, and created their own space-ship with which they were able to launch gagarin into space (gagarin came back alive by sheer luck).

Cyrus

ps: thought i was the only one who believed this.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Cyrus]



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

Germany had no intentions for war with the Western nations. They shared a common culture and history. It has been shown here on that the Germans let the English evacuate at Dunkirk. France only declared war on Germany after Germany invaded Poland.

Germany had absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from a war with the west. They were mostly after the Eastern countries (Russia in particular), for their resources. Hitler signed a non-aggression pact with Stalin to furlong the impending war with Russia.


Do a google on The Fuher Conference of 1937 and The Hossbach Conference. Hitler revealed a plan for German world domination at these conferences with his top people.



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The question I have for you is has a Russian man set his foot on the surface of the moon yet?


bonne soir mes amis



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thats all well and good Cyrus...but all you have said does not bolster or fix the Russian military's continued problems, does it?



seekerof



lol, no?

however, it does reduce your argument a fair bit, come to think of it, for all i know those sources are over 2 years old?

Cyrus



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aero
The question I have for you is has a Russian man set his foot on the surface of the moon yet?


bonne soir mes amis



no, but with some luck, the russians will make it to mars first?


www.space.com...

keep in mind, that, they might return the favour

Cyrus



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As to the sources being two years old..I wonder why Cyrus? Maybe because nothing has changed?

If you think so, provide new sources that prove those 2 year old findings as wrong...?

I have not been able to locate any new source from the military sites I visit...you?


seekerof



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

amerika bomber, speaking of that, did you know that, the germans were the first to make a nuclear weapon, and launch it on NYC, only the craft was built in such a poor manner that the pilot committed suicide (potted the cyanide) minutes before getting to the destination.

and therefore, the germans were the first ones to go into orbit?

Cyrus

ps: thought i was the only one who believed this.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Cyrus]


I know Hitler had made his intentions to bomb NYC known and was testing long range bombers, but I thought that the heavy-water factories were taken out before the Nazis could build an actual bomb?

I don't know if a German was the first one in space, but the Nazis certainly sent the first man-made object into space, the V2 on it's way to London.



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
As to the sources being two years old..I wonder why Cyrus? Maybe because nothing has changed?

If you think so, provide new sources that prove those 2 year old findings as wrong...?

I have not been able to locate any new source from the military sites I visit...you?


seekerof



Neg. nothing, absolutely nothing.

try www.rambler.ru

*sigh*
yes well, every man is left to his own devices and beliefs (now do you really believe there have been NO updates in a country's military export of 8billion$ a year???)
and when you're done pondering over that one, i suggest reviewing russia's fly-by-light program, as opposed to the fly-by-wire one still in use in the U.S'es f15s'?

Cyrus



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, is that anything like those "bolt-on" plasma stealth generators?

I'll be sure to check into it....



seekerof



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hmmm, is that anything like those "bolt-on" plasma stealth generators?

I'll be sure to check into it....



seekerof



no....as in, the fibre-optics control system being applied to some sukhaoi 27's for experiment, and there are plans to apply that to the new T-50's ( i dont know if they're in production already)?
Cyrus



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've always thought, as mentioned, that The Cold War was WWIII just fought with different weapons (money, propaganda, [mis]information). The West won that one by outspending and outmind-fu**ing the Soviet block.

Yeah, this will turn into WW4 or whatever. Western Culture and the societies that are built around it have to have the oil. Western Culture is death to Islamic Religious control over the people in that part of the world because some of the values that are central to western culture completely undermine their authority and beliefs. They have to fight us because we have to come there. At the same time they also have to expand. I think this will become apparent as Islamic extremism slowly grows in Europe and Southeast Asia. (Hey Cyrus, tell me how Russia is going to feel with an Islamic Europe next door?). The birthrate in the Middle Eastern Islamic countries is almost 2.5 times what it is in the US and other western countries (including Russia, Canada, UK, most of Europe, and surprisingly China). Even higher than India.

Birth Rates by Country

I think the question is how long will China stay out of the situation in the Middle East. Maybe as long as India and Pakistan aren't throwing nukes at each other they will let us handle it. They probably have enough problems trying to intergrate Hong Kong, plan their moon base, and keep their thumb on N Korea, while breathing heavy at Taiwan.

Whatever happens, I think it's going to get pretty ugly and a lot of people are going to end up dying in a bad way.



posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound

I think the question is how long will China stay out of the situation in the Middle East. Maybe as long as India and Pakistan aren't throwing nukes at each other they will let us handle it. They probably have enough problems trying to intergrate Hong Kong, plan their moon base, and keep their thumb on N Korea, while breathing heavy at Taiwan.

Whatever happens, I think it's going to get pretty ugly and a lot of people are going to end up dying in a bad way.



Agreed. US and China fighting for dominance over crude and other influence is a big possibility. As I have said before, the two biggest kids on the block usually have it out eventually. I say give it about 20-30 years and there is going to be a fight the likes of which has not been seen since the 1940's.

I hope not, but all indicators(crude demand, expansion&power) point to it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join