It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian rocket misfires, kills 2 girls in Gaza

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

But you still say Pallywood is debunked. Even thought there is video of supposed "victims" falling off of stretchers and climbing back on. Yeah, really dead, not.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by John Matrix

Israel when it's people are in trouble like the falasha and ex Soviets offer them a home. You just don't get this with the Arabs, it's a different mindset, just supply the terror belt or missile, give instructions to to hari kari and jump on a well packed bus or go boom boom in a night club filled with young innocent kids and commit sickening murder.

Yes, this was a point made in a post I made yesterday. After 1947 Israel offered to take care of Arabs and their families for life if they had lived there for 2 years or more. The details are better explained in my post.

Thanks for bring this point to light. Israel's generosity is not known to many young people who are so sadly mislead.

I want to thank GamerGal for her comments. She appears young in her photo, but has a good head on her shoulders, unlike the hate mongers and terrorist lovers who have no excuse.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

But you still say Pallywood is debunked. Even thought there is video of supposed "victims" falling off of stretchers and climbing back on. Yeah, really dead, not.

You really don't read the previous posts, do you? I said that the video taken by a helicopter was out of focus, the number of people attending the so called 'Pallywood' fake funeral were few when Palestinian funerals are customarily large. Even more pertinently, the casket bearers were all wearing black hijabs/gown indicating they are women. Women do not carry caskets even in the West. Those are IDF soldiers in costume! Why is the helicopter video out of focus?

Earlier I posted a pdf of a CAMERA coordination plan to infiltrate Wiki on their own headed communications. You posted a link to Wiki giving the definition of 'Pallywood'.

'Pallywood' is a zionist invention.

[edit on 113131p://am3126 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So when is this Israeli strike gonna happen? All we hear about is how Israel is prepared for a "Gaza operation" and Hamas fires more rockets and then Israel opens the border for more humanitarian aid. What is going on??

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by John Matrix

When they come, stretch your arms out to them to greet them and feel the belly full of lead they have for you.

You are nothing to them. They don't even respect their own lives or the lives of their children. But you will greet them with open arms and get your reward.

Pallywood was not discredited.

I see were you are coming from; you think that I believe Palestinians owe something because I stick up for them here. Dude conscience is not like book keeping. There is no bottom line and I don't expect any Palestinian to regard my position.

As a human being, when you see something wrong you point at it and make a fuss.

You know this phrase, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I reckon I am a good man and that is what matters. If Jews were being oppressed by the Palestinians, I would be on the Jews side.

The problem begins when you only look at a few incidents that you think are wrong and then make an all encompassing judgement before knowing or understanding the complete picture. I posted the history in brief yesterday.

And remember this....mistakes always happen in war. But Jews and the nation of Israel does not have the genocide of all Arabs in mind, and they do not teach their children to hate Arabs and become suicide bombers.

And regardless of whether you support them or not, they will kill you. In fact, according to their laws nearly all Americans have to die for infidelity...including most Hollywood actors. The sad thing is that their hearts would be filled with Joy while they kill us. It would be Christmas everyday for them until all Americans and Israeli's are dead.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Most Israelis wish it was now. Impending elections means effective delay until afterwards. Then Gaza will be redefined politically. Big trap for Israel set up by Iran. Bets thing for Israel is wait and then keep status quo. When time is right take out Gaza with Iran simultaneously. Wait until time is right.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Palestinian rocket misfires, kills 2 girls in Gaza
news.yahoo.com...

None of Gaza's militant factions claimed responsibility for the deadly attack on the house in Beit Lahiya. Gaza Health Ministry official Dr. Moiaya Hassanain said the two victims, ages 5 and 12, were cousins. Three other children were wounded, he said.

...But, as with similar cases in the past, there were no immediate signs of backlash against the militants after the girls' death.

There is a problem here.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yahoo is updating their coverage/story. Which totally threw me off, and Semper did his best too update it and make it as accurate as possible.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

This ia a good find. Thanks!

Hmmmm? Palestinian terrorists attempting to kill Israeli's and their rocket lands in Gaza killing Palestinian children, and there is no backlash against the terrorists that fired the rocket?

Hello people!! Do you see the problem here?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Its actually my original story updated by Yahoo. Just had a bit of a discussion with Semper on it. He fixed it as Yahoo changed it so it is still accurate. And I find it funny that as they are trying too kill Jews they kill their own kind and... No trouble. If a Jew had killed them the ME would be up in arms. The Palestinians do it? No problem, just more Pallywood.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If a Jew had killed them the ME would be up in arms. The Palestinians do it? No problem, just more Pallywood.

Yeh it's called 'firendly fire' which israel and US are very good at.

The whole of ME knows that these 2 kids died cos of israel, if israel didn't exist there would have been no mortars or rockets flying everywhere.The palestinian millitants are poorly armed and they try their best with what they have got to resist IDF forces killing innocent Palestinian civillians.

I think the Palestinian millitant whose mortar ended up killing his own should go to the parents of those kids and hand em over a gun.Let them decide if they want to forgive him or kill him.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here is the part I just don't understand!

Israel reopens Gaza crossings

Raed Fattouh, coordinator of supplies, said about 100 trucks loaded with grain, humanitarian aid and goods for the private sector were due to come in to Gaza during the day, including a convoy from Egypt.

Now, why can't/won't Egypt cross THEIR border with Gaza to supply humanitarian aide to Gaza?

Gaza Strip

It just seems to me to be ridiculous that Egypt has to make sure the world knows they are providing humanitarian supplies to Gaza, but ignore the fact that they have a border with Gaza where they could have been supplying Gaza with necessities.

Why does the rest of the world's leaders not pay any attention to the way Egypt treats Gaza Palestinians at their own border!

Egypt didn't have to wait for Israel to open the border to Gaza to help Gaza Palestinians with humanitarian aide, they COULD have done it a long time ago if they truly cared and didn't have their own border closed to Gaza.

Mass protest in Beirut against Gaza blockade

Thousands gather after Hizbullah chief's call to rally; Organization's deputy chief calls on Egypt to open Rafah crossing

Israel lifts Gaza blockade for aid

Israel has maintained a strict blockade of Gaza since the June 19 ceasefire began unravelling six weeks ago, allowing in only small quantities of essential goods. Egypt has also sealed its border crossing with the territory, which is Gaza's main gateway to the outside world.

Arabs urge end to Gaza blockade, Egypt tightens border

Earlier, Egypt announced it was sending more security forces to its border with the Gaza Strip for fear that Palestinian militants would storm the border after Israel tightened its blockade of the territory.

The Egyptian authorities received information that Palestinian militants may storm the Rafah crossing, which prompted them to send hundreds of security forces for additional deployment along the joint border with the Gaza Strip, security officials said.

Palestinians had previously stormed the crossing through holes rammed in the high concrete wall that marks the border with Egypt.

Well, I think if their border was open for the people of Gaza to cross to get necessities they wouldn't have had to ever "knock holes" in the "high concrete wall that marks the border with Egypt."

Cairo Protests Anti-Egypt Demos in Syria Over Gaza

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry is protesting demonstrations held in Syria over Egypt's role in the blockade of the Gaza Strip.
******SKIP******
Israel and Egypt imposed a blockade on Gaza after the Islamic militant group Hamas seized power last year, ousting the forces of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

And yet it is Israel that gets almost ALL of the bad publicity over this!

Egypt: Police Beat Students at Gaza Blockade Protest

Baton-wielding Egyptian riot police clashed with hundreds of students at Cairo University who were protesting on Wednesday against the blockade of the Gaza Strip.
******SKIP******
On Tuesday, the Islamist group had called on the government to open the Rafah border crossing with Gaza, which Israel blockaded after Hamas seized the territory from the Fatah-dominated government in 2007.
******SKIP******
The government has barred several attempts by the Brotherhood and opposition activists to send convoys of medical supplies through Rafah.

Egypt Bolsters Gaza Border Force

Egypt bolstered additional forces around the crossing point to Gaza amidst concerns over Palestinian protesters who are calling for the crossing be opened for those requiring medical treatment.

Egypt is as much to blame for the plight of the people living in Gaza as Israel right now!

[edit on 12/26/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In case no one has it quite figured out yet...in war, there are always innocents involved, doesnt matter what the conflict is being fought over, or who is right or who is wrong.

War was never selective in its targets, and never will be.

Study the history of the recent unleashing of so called "smart bombs" and "precision strike" weaponry in Iraq. Who morns for those children and innocents all going about their lives and day to day buisness?

And who was it the pulled the trigger in that one?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 26-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Its actually my original story updated by Yahoo. Just had a bit of a discussion with Semper on it. He fixed it as Yahoo changed it so it is still accurate. And I find it funny that as they are trying too kill Jews they kill their own kind and... No trouble. If a Jew had killed them the ME would be up in arms. The Palestinians do it? No problem, just more Pallywood.

Sorry about that. You did post the story to start the thread.

I think "irony" would be a better word than "funny". I'm sure you did not mean it literally as being funny. Anyway, I find irony that they kill Palestinians with rockets aimed at Israel and the Palestinians are not outraged at their terrorist government.

But we are not like the Arabs and Palestinians who have no respect for life. We do care about innocent victims regardless of which side of the line they reside on.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by princeofpeace

Most Israelis wish it was now. Impending elections means effective delay until afterwards. Then Gaza will be redefined politically. Big trap for Israel set up by Iran. Bets thing for Israel is wait and then keep status quo. When time is right take out Gaza with Iran simultaneously. Wait until time is right.

But Israel likes to invade on high holidays. It is busting a gut to get at the Gazans. I tell ya, those Golanis are like tigers when it comes to civilians. Hisbullah might have to them keep them busy to get the heat off the Gazan people.

[edit on 013131p://pm3142 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
In case no one has it quite figured out yet...in war, there are always innocents involved, doesnt matter what the conflict is being fought over, or who is right or who is wrong.

War was never selective in its targets, and never will be.

Study the history of the recent unleashing of so called "smart bombs" and "precision strike" weaponry in Iraq. Who morns for those children and innocents all going about their lives and day to day buisness?

And who was it the pulled the trigger in that one?
Cheers!!!!

The trigger was pulled before any bombs fell. Now you figure out who pulled the trigger. G.W.B? Or was it the result of Saddam's own mouth with words of hatred and judgement followed by a murderous rampage? Judge not or you will be judged to the same degree that you judge others!! And I am not talking about the process of evaluation here. I'm talking about the other kind that condemns innocent people.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

Here is the part I just don't understand!

Israel reopens Gaza crossings

Raed Fattouh, coordinator of supplies, said about 100 trucks loaded with grain, humanitarian aid and goods for the private sector were due to come in to Gaza during the day, including a convoy from Egypt.

Now, why can't/won't Egypt cross their border with Gaza to supply humanitarian aide to Gaza?

Gaza Strip

It just seems to me to be ridiculous that Egypt has to make sure the world knows they are providing humanitarian supplies to Gaza, but ignore the fact that they have a border with Gaza where they could have been supplying Gaza with necessities.

Why does the rest of the world's leaders not pay any attention to the way Egypt treats Gaza Palestinians at their own border!

Egypt didn't have to wait for Israel to open the border to Gaza to help Gaza Palestinians with humanitarian aide, they COULD have done it a long time ago if they truly cared and didn't have their own border closed to Gaza.

You know very well that Israel controls the Gaza border. It is good that Hosni Mubarak negotiated the humanitarian aid through the Israeli lockdown.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes Masonwatcher the Hisbollah may have to engage the Israelis very soon in order to divert attention from Gaza and the terror entity that lives there Hamas (supplied, trained and funded by Iran the main pillar within The Axis of Evil). See those Katushas found by the Lebanese?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So becasue ol Saddam Insane went on an innocent killing rampage, that gives us the right to go in and do the same thing when he could have been taken out back in 91 when good ol Wushy Bushy Sr. couldnt find him yet CBS news could?

PFFT!!!!

Same situation here with the Israli/Pakistan conflict. The back and forth senseless killing and its always the innocent that end up paying the price.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Mason, you can ignore the Qur'an, you can ignore the writings of Bukhari, Ishaq, Tabari, and Muslim, and you can even ignore secular history which validates that Islam was only spread by conquest, but your personal ignorance should not be the yardstick by which the remainder of us take measure.

"Jihad is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you do not." Surah 2:216

Current Islamic leaders and organizations emulate their Prophet, ordering killing done because they lack the guts to do it themselves, just like Muhammed.

"The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated. One of these women was Hind, who swore allegiance and became a Muslim." Tabari VIII: 180

"Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sara, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muchammed while he was in Mecca." Tabari VIII: 189

"When it was feasible for me, I struck him with my sword and killed him. Then I departed, leaving his women to throw themselves upon him. When I returned to the Prophet, he asked, 'Is your mission accomplished?' 'Yes, I have killed hijm."
Tabari IX:121

"When the Apostle was in Safra, Nadr was assassinated. When Muhammed reached Irq al-Zabyah he killed Uqbah. When the Prophet ordered him to be killed, Uqbah said, 'Who will look after my children, Muhammed?' 'Hellfire,' the Apostle replied, and he was killed." Ishaq:308 / Tabari VII: 65

Muhammed spread Islam through violence, and secular history verifies the same. Muhammed ordered the killing done, but didn't have the stomach to do it himself. Just like currrent Islamic leaders.

And about the Jews stealing the homes of Muslims??? Let's have a look:

"Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before." Qur'an 33:26

So much for stealing land, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join