It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO! Prisoner-Transport Rail Cars outside NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hal Turner is at it again. This time he shows you where the Transport Rail Cars can be found. If anyone here lives near the Jersey Turn Pike and can verify this, things can look very interesting for discussion. I am not saying this video is clear as daylight to verify anything, but I know someone lives close to this location to see if its legit. Lets wait and see.

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What he is interpreting as prison cars might be something else, but we don't know because we can't see it. Video is kind of useless other than the location information. I'm assuming he is going to go back during the daylight and record something that can be analyzed?

I've seen this gentleman be suckered into BS before with the Dell Keystroke Logger myth. He seems to believe whatever he wants.

delius

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's more to go along with your prisoner rail car post.

educate-yourself.org...

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret
Pentagon psychotronics technology known as /Silent Sound Spread Spectrum
(SSSS)/ that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first
found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992
video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against
battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in
Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology
were so severe that *hundreds of thousands* of Iraqi troops surrended en
masse /without firing even a single shot/ against US led coalition
forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and
then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their
deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before
approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands
if given the opportunity.

Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran
1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology
that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced
to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive
in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

*This technology is about to be used*, albeit in a more subtle fashion,
*against American citizens* in a highly classified and covert operation
/to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance'
with our New World order overlords/. The technology will utilize a
combination of *HAARP* transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone
towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition Digital TV

that will enter your home via: a) cable, b) satellite
c) HD TVs, or d) those oh-so-easy-to-obtain "digital converter boxes"
that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most
of the cost on your behalf.

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens
experience a clearer and more highly defined television

picture? Does that make sense to you? Since when is the government so
concerned about the visual quality of our televised entertainment that
congress would pass an /undebated/ statutory proclamation which
*/mandated/* that the HD conversion take place on Feb. 17, 2009 and and
then subsidze about 90% of the associated cost?

I'm only guessing, but if there are 200 million "regular" televisions in
America to be converted into HD, then that $40 in government subsidy per
TV × 200,000,000 = /$8 billion/. Why is the government so anxious to
spend *8 billion dollars* on her citizens to improve the clarity of a TV
picture? Or is the recently touted "additional bandwidth" cover story
that supposedly is to be gained with the HD technology /the only and
genuine/ reason for spending so much taxpayer dollars on HD conversion?

The second service that this author performs is to "out" two of our more
deceptive CIA/Pentagon 'assets' masquerading under the rubric of natural
health advocates. Their names are *Rima Laibow* and her husband,
"former" Major General *Albert Stubblebine*. If your e-mail Inbox has
been filling with warnings and articles in recent months about the
coming Codex regulations and the "wonderful" job that Rima and her
retired Army husband have been doing to try and stem the tide, then you
know who I'm talking about.

Folks, is it time to /wake up/ yet? Or should we just resume our slumber
and wait for them to take us away in those spiffy Gunderson cattle cars
that Phil Schneider warned us about in 1995 (you know, the ones with the
built in shackles and manacles)?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok now I have read some very well written explanations and articles about NWO this and that, that would make good ratings on comic relief shows, and this one has got to top it all.

Ok so we got government intending on nuking everyone's brains via rail road cars to do what?...for what?..and to what benefit?

I suppose that the people within government making all these deceptive plans and putting brain boilers in rail cars dont consider their own family members and relatives in harms way now do they?

Either they are outragiously dumb, or all of this is just smoke and mirror scare tactic tabloid tales to induce fear into a gullable society.

This so called "SSSS" system, wouldnt have affected just Iraq's troops, it would have affected our guys too. Unless you got a way to focus that energy specifically and not have any "sidelobe" energy going everywhere else, which with ultrasonic sound waves, would require waveguides so huge as to be effective, and directive, that they could not be encased in rail cars.

More PsyOp psycobabble IMO.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Smart guy, he actually managed to get his license plate in the shot

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i don't know,,,,, the video sucks, all i could make out with his light was the little reflectors shining,,, and that ain't proof,,,,
besides if this was so ground breaking,,, wouldn't he rush back the next day and get daylight footage,,,,,,according to him,,,,if for people around, in nyc,,, nothings happened yet,, they'll still be there

besides...most times these turn out to be cattle cars or auto transporters

i bet there's a port somewhere nearby,,,which explains there use and being there

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
- clipped -

besides...most times these turn out to be cattle cars or auto transporters

i bet there's a port somewhere nearby,,,which explains there use and being there

If memory serves me right there is a port or something over there. There are a bunch of lots over there where I have seen seas of new cars in the past. Those are most likely the rail cars that transport them. Given the state of the industry, its probably just where the cars (auto and rail) are being stored.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Dang you made an excellent post there, well said. I have to say remember the Military will only take orders until their own families become involved, then they will start declining orders and standing up for the constitution, I can only hope that is.

This is not the old service men and women who were like sheeples taking orders, these new ones have good stron minds and know right from wrong.

Think of the millions of retired and ex Military Vets... They will not take it, no way.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The video wasn't much. The rail cars look a lot like car carriers, as others have noted. Given the state and extent of the rail system, I would expect prisoner transportation to be in tractor trailers so that they would not be limited by rails. Given that, why would anyone need to prepare such cars and have them sitting around when all they'd need to do is weld a bar with shackles inside any commandeered tractor trailer...or boxcar for that matter?
This whole prison-railcar idea is unsubstantiated and senseless.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I tracked this down.
The place is a railyard. They have a lot that will hold approx 4000 new automobiles and have somewhere in the area of 130 90" automobile haulers and a few dozen of the 140" articulated auto carriers.
It seems like the articulated carriers at 70 feet per section are the ones that resemble the "cattle cars".
I'm curious about the specs of these fabled cattle cars.
I've added a link to a page with some generic railcar specs.

Location on google earth:
40 50 00.66 N
74 01 32.28 W

Types of cars:www.worldtraderef.com...

It's an interesting theory but I'm not convinced.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was in the city of Edmonton Alberta yesterday, and drove past the "Walker Rail Yard". It's a rail yard belonging to CN (Canadian National Rail).

There were about 50 of those railcars sitting in the yard. (they would be the same type of car that is in the far right of the top picture of railcars in the link that the OP posted,). There were also about 100 more of them coming in towards the yard from the East.

Being that I don't live in Edmonton, I don't know if this is common or not for this many cars to be in, or near, the yard.

What I did find peculiar about these cars, is about 50% of them were UP cars (Union Pacific) and I don't recall seeing these UP cars around before. This could be due to the fact that I am now paying more attention to what's going on around me though..lol

They all also appeared to be empty. Now, there is no port in Edmonton, nor are there any automobile manufacturing plants. We are landlocked here in Alberta.

There is also a military base just on the outskirts of the city limits, to the North, CFB Edmonton. I've also been told by a few people that there are guard towers at the base, at the new expansion that has been built there over the last few years or so. (I don't know when the expansion started exactly, or if it's finished for that matter) But, I am going to get my butt out there (hopefully soon), to take pictures when it warms up some.

It's probably nothing to worry about, but if I lived in Edmonton, I'd be checking to see just how long those cars hang around town.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
***SIGH***

Here we go again.

They are automobile transport trains. They are not for transporting prisoners. This has been discussed over and over on numerous other threads here.

I am way too lazy right now to search for the other threads, but if this thread goes beyond 2 pages I will do the work for all of you.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by craig732]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I love that he has commented on that page that this video is "evidence" of prison cars being positioned in NY.

I cannot trust the opinion of a man who doesn't understand the very basic idea of "providing evidence".

All I've seen is some train cars, on a train track, in an industrial area.
There is no eveidence of anything other than train cars using train tracks in NY!
That's all.

I don't refute that there is a plan to use the rail system to transport prisoners and military/aid supplies in a sit-x scenario, it makes sense that FEMA would have thought of this.
But the constant reports about trains and camps and so on are completely without evidence.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

You are probably right, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for anything out of the ordinary nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They are railroad automobile carriers.

Pretty common stuff and we see a lot of them going both ways on the main line of Burlington-Northern that transits our N/W Arizona town.

Here's a pic of a couple of HO models.

What's more than likely happening here is; during a recession - such as we had in 1987 - Southern Pacific parked a lot of box cars along Hwy 126 between Newhall and Fillmore, California.

The tracks were a little used connection between citrus packing houses on the coast and to the Newhall, California area.

Longer the recession went, the more box cars were parked.

With the lack of auto sales, that's what's happening here....

top topics

join