It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi all,
The guy was an old Cdn Defence Minister who admittedly had some clearance on matters of unknowns flying around Canadian skies. That's about it in this realm.

Over the last couple/three years, seems to me?, he's seeing dollar signs and working all that can pay.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by killartofu

But what ridicule has he recieved? So far, it has been fawning praise from those who are hearing what they want to hear.

i feel that its political suicide to come out and say something like that. he has to feel very strong about this subject or be VERY STUPID to say this stuff in public without having any poof.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by killartofu]

exactly.. from my trained perception this man appears to have some undebiable knowledge/proof otherwise he wouldn't bother. there is absolutely no way that coming out publicly and disclosing this information can help him.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I may post to another thread if I get to the library in the next month to locate the original news stories about Hellyer's disclosure that the Canadian government had established a landing zone for UFOs in 1954 at the Suffield Research Station.

Naw, keep the continuity and post the info on this thread if you can. Meanwhile, look into the Wilbur B. Smith Memo, which has been amply discussed at ATS, for further Canadian UFO lore. Good hunting.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Uha, Wilbur Smith was the real deal in terms of the ufo problem research in Canada under the Dept. of Transportion. Smith was the man who quoted some important stuff from a U.S. scientific person in the (name censored less "S"):

" On the basis of theoretical considerations a small
and very crude experimental unit was constructed approximately a
year ago and tested in our Standards Laboratory. The tests were
essentially successful in that sufficient energy was abstracted
from the earth's field to operate a voltmeter, approximately 50
milliwatts. Although this unit was far from being self-sustaining,
it nevertheless demonstrated the soundness of the basic principles
in a qualitative manner and provided useful data for the design of
a better unit.

The design has now been completed for a unit which
should be self-sustaining and in addition provide a small surplus
of power. Such a unit, in addition to functioning as a 'pilot
power plant' should be large enough to permit the study of the
various reaction forces which are expected to develop.

We believe that we are on the track of something
which may well prove to be the introduction to a new technology.
The existence of a different technology is borne out by the
investigations which are being carried on at the present time in
relation to flying saucers.

While in Washington attending the NARB Conference,
two books were released one titled "Behind the Flying Saucer" by
Frank Scully, and the other "The Flying Saucers are Real" by
Donald Keyhoe. Both books dealt mostly with the sightings of
unidentified objects and both books claim that flying objects
were of extra-terrestrial origin and might well be space ships

from another planet. Scully claimed that the preliminary studies
of one saucer which fell into the hands of the United States
Government indicated that they operated on some hitherto unknown
magnetic principles. It appeared to me that our own work in geo-
magnetics might well be the linkage between our technology and the
technology by which the saucers are designed and operated. If it
is assumed that our geo-magnetic investigations are in the right
direction, the theory of operation of the saucers becomes quite
straightforward, with all observed features explained qualitatively
and quantitatively.

I made discreet enquiries through the Canadian Embassy
staff in Washington who were able to obtain for me the following
information:

a. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United
States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.

b. Flying saucers exist.

c. Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is
being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush.

d. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities
to be of tremendous significance.

I was further informed that the United States authorities are
investigating along quite a number of lines which might possibly
be related to the saucers such as mental phenomena and I gather
that they are not doing too well since they indicated that if
Canada is doing anything at all in geo-magnetics they would welcome
a discussion with suitably accredited Canadians.

While I am not yet in a position to say that we have
solved even the first problems in geo-magnetic energy release, I
feel that the correlation between our basic theory and the available
information"...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

weird. "wilbert smith" and "will smith" from MIB. (both dealing in the UFO realm)
makes john leer's statement about using top secret names in public to mask secret projects very plausible. -- sandia, dark knight etc.)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi zooplancton, yah!, does kinda make one-wonder. JL says abunch of brilliant stuff. But he's a brilliant man.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I may post to another thread if I get to the library in the next month to locate the original news stories about Hellyer's disclosure that the Canadian government had established a landing zone for UFOs in 1954 at the Suffield Research Station.

Look into the Avro

And have a look here at the huge circles...

About the circles, that entire area of southern Alberta west of the south saskatchewan river is part of the Suffield Military Base. Its the largest military base in Canada and one of the largest training facilities in the world. I wouldnt be surprised if it was related to some sort of military activity. All sorts of training, chemical, biological reasearch and testing is done there. This link shows CFB Suffield as directly in the middle of the circles...
perljam.net...

Although there is still oil in that area which may also be the cause.

"Canadian Forces Base Suffield is 2,690 km2 of grassland divided into different areas for various uses. The largest area of the Base, 1,700 km2, is used for military training. Here the largest organization on the base, the British Army Training Unit Suffield (BATUS), conducts mechanized battlefield training. A 750 km2 area known as the experimental proving ground occupies the southern part of the base for the exclusive use of the Defence Research Establishment Suffield, where military training is not allowed. A 130 km2 area in the northwest in the Queenston area is known as the oil access area. This is an oil field and it is not used for military training because the infrastructure would be destroyed by military training."

Search for "CFB Suffield" in google, or try this for more information
www.nationmaster.com...
Or search here maybe...
www.army.forces.gc.ca...

bbs.keyhole.com...

VIEW IN GOOGLE EARTH

Google maps
+50° 29' 45.25", -110° 55' 15.19"

It was also the planned Nuclear test site for the British but that was stopped..

Probably because the area sits on Alberta's richest oil and gas deposits

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

Have you seen the one with Stephen Basset, he claims that ' there is an intelligence engaging this planet and the human race', now, why in gods name would he say that on TV ffs??

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't see any reason to hide anything from Canada. The U.S. and Canada have perhaps the best inter-country relationship I'd seen in the history of either. They share many of the same laws, trade, technology, and international ventures. The only reason to hold something secret from another country these days is if you intend to go to war with them...but our two countries have been discussing merger. I can't fault merger-thinking, other than latitude there aren't great differences.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I can't fault merger-thinking, other than latitude there aren't great differences.

Sorry, it's like Jimmy Buffet says...changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. There is an entirely different mindset in Canada, and...no offence...we do relish the difference. I know...NWO...all that jazz...but don't feel bad, the gay marriage would make you nuts, anyway, and if they don't, the Quebequois (God bless'em) will.

Back on topic? There are lots of American contingency plans to invade their pals should circumstances dictate. Pop a UFO into the tundra and see how fast the US exercises it's NORAD options. And that's why I figure a former Minister of Defence has a pretty good handle on what might be possible in the grand scheme of things, and what is likely hooey. Let's just say the squelch on his Bravo Sierra detector would be set on a different level than you and I...and that counts for something, anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Sorry, it's like Jimmy Buffet says...changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes.

I hear Florida is going to declare war on Alaska soon...

There is an entirely different mindset in Canada, and...no offence...we do relish the difference.

I'm sure there are Americans who feel the same way

I know...NWO...all that jazz...but don't feel bad, the gay marriage would make you nuts, anyway,

Confusing.

and if they don't, the Quebequois (God bless'em) will.

I do agree Quebec is very providential seeking isolationism...much like Texas.

Back on topic?

My concern is on topic. There's a lack of motivation for this kind of conspiracy.

There are lots of American contingency plans to invade their pals should circumstances dictate.

Why invade when we can say, "Hi Canada, mind if we come too?" and they say "Sure"? The reverse works when we have humanitarian aid and wars overseas.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It seems many people forget that canada is part of nato, which needless to say, means they share a lot of military intelligence with each member nation.

The real question is how much information do they share? Do they discuss ufo matters?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
It seems many people forget that canada is part of nato...Do they discuss ufo matters?

Airspace is airspace and anything coming in over Canada, 'specially headed south...even Santa Claus...is of interest to the US. Hence NORAD.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just found this video somewhere else. Turns out it's already here, so I'm just reviving an old thread.

Important speech! Put it on Facebook people!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow!So is there any truth to this? I know it's kinda old.
A buddy just brought this to my attention and searched on here,there it was.
edit on 24-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Wow!So is there any truth to this? I know it's kinda old.
A buddy just brought this to my attention and searched on here,there it was.
edit on 24-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

While I think Paul Hellyer actually does believe in ET visitation and that the US has alien technology, the facts still remain that he:

1. Isn't speaking on behalf of the Canadian government.

2. Hasn't offered any secret evidence in possession of the Canadian government that he may have gained during his time as Minister of Defence.

When you get down to it, he's just a person who has a personal belief in ET visitation who also used to be the Defence Minister. From what I read about Mr. Hellyer, he had this belief even BEFORE he became Defence Minister, so it's not like he suddenly came to this conclusion from his time in the government. But rather Mr. Hellyer is a person who always believed in alien visitation who also happened to later become a Defence Minister.

The closest thing to "proof" he offers up is a conversation he had with a general about Philip Corso's book about Roswell, where that general said much of the information in the book is correct. That's not really "official Canadian government proof of ET visitation".

Perhaps he did learn about secret evidence in possession by the Canadian government that constitutes proof that the Americans are hiding information that ET visitation is real. However, he has not offered -- nor even mentioned the existence of -- any of that evidence held by the Canadian Ministry of Defence.

I have no problem with Mr. Hellyer believing what he believes. But let's not get carried away and call this an official Canadian admission of ET visitation. It's simply the case of a citizen who believes in ET visitation who has a soapbox that allows him to be more heard.

edit on 8/25/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Damn...

Im convinced

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join