It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Former Canadian Prime Minister of Defense releases information that the USA is using Alien Technology.

Has anyone else seen this video?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wonder if General Hammond and SG-1 knows about this?!?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
that was a damn good speach

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I find this totally believable especially after reading some the articles at this web-site by Amitakh Stanford. (link below)
Many of you will undoubtably say she is crazy but if you can read with an open mind a great many things make absolute sense.

www.xeeatwelve.com...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
With all due respect to Mr. Hellyer, why not include some compelling evidence to back up his claim that the United States possesses extraterrestrial technology other than a brief description of some documents that he read? This would further bolster his credibility in addition to his previously held post of Canadian Defense Minister. Everyone knows that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence why not present some in this case?

Also, I think he (and others) are jumping the gun by politicizing the issue using the technology to remedy climate change rather than focusing on validating his original claim that extraterrestrial visitors have not only made contact with humans, but shared their technology. If true, this would be the most important story/event in human history and the focus should remain there until proven. There will be plenty of time for the political fallout afterwards.

If other countries have also made contact and have also obtained extraterrestrial technology as Mr. Hellyer alluded to in his speech, shouldn't those countries also disclose this and share the technology as well? Which countries was he referring to?

Something doesn't quite seem right about all of this....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

"Former Canadian Prime Minister of Defense"

Prime Minister of defence?

Hmmm....

That put me off looking at the source straight away....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've heard him before.

But this video is new good find thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Whether the craft are extraterrestrial or not the Military (or shadow government) is definitely hiding technology from the public. I agree 100% with his cause. They need to reveal all their secrets, the most dangerous enemy we are facing now is the destructive power of ourselves.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Schmucks?

Seems a little drastic doesnt it. What knowledge of Canadians do you have to employ this ? I am Canadian! and I can list many items us "Schmucks" have created or invented that you use, or do daily.

I do understand that the poster of this thread messed up the Minister/Prime Minister thing but it seems to me he is from the USA?
So who would be the schmuck?

reply to post by tigpoppa

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
some background on the "schmuck"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
this video offers a great deal of credibility to the ufo disclosure regardless what Hellyer does or doesn't know. he seems mostly genuine and passionate in his approach. He also came out last year publicly questioning 911

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Talk about a intergactic war isn't going to do much for his credibility.

www.ufodigest.com...

www.canada.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I find it ironic that the US would begin a devastating war allegedly in search of weapons of mass destruction, when the most worrisome developments in this field are occurring in your own back yard.

Priceless.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
canada knows something about the usa?

gimme a break those shmucks couldnt find their way out of a paper bag unless the way out was lined with maple syrup.

seriously though they have no spies and no military that is worth its merit due to its widespread malnutrition their people just are not fit to judge the USA. No matter though we love em for being those crazy kanucks and here is another reason why thier CRAZY.

The Ops trying to show us the "OFFICIAL who said these claims.
Does the thread title look like it says 'LETS TRASH CANADA" ??

widespread malnutrition??? are you on drugs or something?????

Wow, I am highly offended there pal and shocked by the stereotype.
pretty crazy how you judge a country by its military.

get over it ... YA... Canada knows stuff..... real surprise there.

crazy kanucks and their maple????.... laught it up funny boy.
we are an EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT people with strong character
and morals.

mods... please don`t give me the off topic slap...
this guy needs a slap , and justifiably so.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is complete bunk. The former Minister of Defense has absolutely no first hand information of this. Nothing during his tenure has Minister of Defense informed this opinion of his. Rather, he formed it after reading the Day After Roswell., and it is the sole basis for his claims.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Countries that work closely with the USA, wouldn’t tell, will never tell, under any circumstances.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

And You know this because You have been speaking with him for a loong time and he finally confessed , right ? .. or would You just be speculating and in reality have no idea how and when he did acquire the information ?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Being a Minister of Defense for any country allows you access to information gathered by that country, it doesn't need to be supplied by another nation.

Who is to say that he hasn't seen personal evidence of American technology derived from alien involvement in his skies while in that post?
You cannot simply imply that he has nothing to base his information on than a few scraps of information available to the masses.

A person in his position isn't likely to make such statements unless he is absolutely certain of what he is saying, thereby suggesting that he has seen evidence while in post, of these very facts.

Why not supply evidence? Because any person in such a position is still required to maintain secrecy on behalf of their government. He is trying to explain as best he can without breaking such laws.

While this is the first time I have seen this man, and I need to do some more research, he comes across a genuine, respected, knowledgeable and speaks a lot of common sense.

As such, I am inclined to trust what he is saying, while investigating this further.

Hey, at least it's better to listen to this man than a kid in a basement wearing a tin-foil hat!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
or would You just be speculating and in reality have no idea how and when he did acquire the information ?

Hardly speculation...

Hellyer described his time as Minister for Defense from 1963-1967 where the occasional UFO sighting report crossed his desk. He claims to never have had time for what he considered to be a "flight of fancy"...but did not give much thought to UFOs as having serious policy implications... SOURCE

Again, he has no first hand knowledge of these things, nothing in his tenure as Minister of Defense informed this position.

Further...

Hellyer's position on UFOs dramatically changed after watching the late Peter Jennings documentary special, "Seeing is Believing" in February 2005. Hellyer decided to read a book that had been idly sitting on his book shelf for two years. Philip Corso's, The Day After Roswell, sparked intense interest for Hellyer in terms of its policy implications. Corso named real people, institutions and events in his book that could be checked.

Then the internal logic of Hellyer's story breaksdown...

Intrigued by the policy implications, Hellyer decided to confirm whether Corso's book was real or a "work of fiction". He contacted a retired United States Air Force General and spoke to him directly to verify Corso's claims. The unnamed General simply said: "every word is true and more". Hellyer then proceeded to discuss the "and more …" with the general and claimed he was told remarkable things concerning UFOs and the extraterrestrial hypothesis that interplanetary visitors have been here since at least 1947.

Here is what Hellyer is asking us to believe: There has been a massive cover-up of UFOs for 60 years, during which time even people like him in powerful positions were kept out of the loop. But with one phone call, a (unnamed, of course) general, who no doubt woul at least be participating in continuing the cover-up, spills all the beans to a retired bureaucrat from another country. It makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join