It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Do the math on discrimination of white men and it doesn't equal 1%!

White men are on top because of their history of violence!

And due to their ability to blow up the whole planet, they will stay on top! You've got the planet hostage! You are the ultimate suicide bombers!

Stop crying kids!!

Peace!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why is it on all the racism, sexism and other threads dealing with discrimination in general, Do all the lowest common denominators show up?

People who are so racist or sexist and just want to spout crap?

People who say things like : "I'm not racist at all but why do all blacks act like yobs"

Or

" i don't mind women having equal rights and stuff but then i shouldn't have to treat them as a lady"

And other insightful and thoughtful comments.

Seriously, and i thought ATS members were slightly better than that.

Just two examples of the kind of things I'm talking about.
Re-read the thread for a bevvy of ignorance and stupidity!!

"I used to try to intervene when I saw a lady in distress. I don't anymore. I let them deal with the issues themselves. If I'm such an idiot then I have no business trying to help."

"Ever noticed these days how women try to look and act more alpha dog than men? They all wear pants, walk and talk like men. Heaven forbid they would wear a dress and be feminine for awhile."

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

True black? He is half white.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satire
That whole post is a gross misrepresentation of what affirmative action actually is. You can't make wild supposition and call it an argument.

"Gross misrepresentation"?
"African/Hispanic-Americans" make up less than their proportion of the population in job X/make up more than their proportion of the population in crime Y - therefore, American society is racist/discriminatory towards them.

What part have I missed?

Before you make any more claims you have to first prove AA is wreaking havoc on our society. I haven't seen any proof of that, the only thing i've seen is a bunch of whiney !@#$% and leaping hypotheticals.

So which doctor would you prefer:
Doctor 1: A white male who is a doctor purely due to his skill, or
Doctor 2: A black female who is a doctor because the State declared that the health system was "too white/male", and therefore lowered standards to "diversify" the health force?

Do you honestly believe that China, Russia or India give a rat's hindquarters that "there aren't enough generals/doctors/mechanics of Ethnicity X"? Do you honestly believe that Saudi Arabia, Indonesia etc are going to follow the U.S. and blow millions of dollars on lowering standards, scholarships etc for "discriminated minorities"?

They don't

And for you idiots bashing white males because most of the richest Americans are white, get this through your skulls:
You weren't born into the Kennedy family, the Rockefeller family or the Rothschild family either? Suck it up, and deal with it.

There is not some secret government agency called the "Department of the Protection of White Male Privilege" - both my parents work low-skilled, and low-payed jobs, but hey I "must" be rich because I'm white!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just a quick question for all of you Equal Opportunity proponents out there...

Who would you rather have conducting open-heart surgery on you or a loved one - The (pick your minority of choice) who got into med school and passed through due to "Quotas" or the white guy who had to battle the quota system and work and earn his way through?

Um, yeah - that's pretty much what I thought. Does that make me a racist or just practical?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What's the bet McCain and Palin are angrily blaming Obama's win onto "affirmative action"?

It's the prevalence of racist attitudes such as those shown in this thread that has lead to many non-whites having to be twice as good as any white around to get employment. So don't whine about affirmative action. It's the racist idiots who have made it necessary.

The anti-female crap in this thread I can't take seriously.
It sounds too much like a bunch of mean/dumb/ugly losers, angry because no woman is desperate enough to lay them.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grand Puba
Do the math on discrimination of white men and it doesn't equal 1%!

And due to their ability to blow up the whole planet, they will stay on top! You've got the planet hostage! You are the ultimate suicide bombers!

I take it by the use of those "you" that you yourself are not a white man. Do you really think it's OK to tar all white men with the same brush? That because the obvious NWO perpetrators are white men, all white men are guilty? Evil is not race-specific my friend. Do I go around calling all black men barbaric because of men like Robert Mugabe? HELL NO!

[edit on 15/12/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Great post. So well said.

I'm absolutely sick of being told how I should act. There's reasons I don't want my pants hanging down to my knees. One reason is I'm intelligent enough to understand why there is a zipper on pants and where it should be located.

When did this thug mentality become "cool"? It became cool in the appeasement movement. We can't bring blacks up to white standards because that would be racist, so we should bring whites down to black standards.

We can't rebuild 'the hood' so it looks decent, and we can't prevent the crimes, so why don't we just make them cool and acceptable?

Besides, whites had a good run, so it's their turn to be oppressed, right?

Think that's a racist statement? Well you're an idiot. It's fact. No matter how many people don't want to face a harsh reality, it still exists and still is fact.

The fact is: Whites are more successful and whites are less likely commit violent crimes than blacks.

Does that mean all whites are successful? No. Does that mean no whites commit violent crimes? No. Does that mean the white race is great? Far from it.

But facts are facts. In a success standing, whites are above blacks. Hollywood and the politically correct movement of this country know this. They know you can take a black man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of a black man.

And you know what? That's fine. Stick to your culture. If I respect anything about the thugs of the black race, it is that they don't allow pop culture and "the man" to change them.

But you know what else? Stop trying to change me. Let me OPENLY stick to MY culture. Let me be proud that I live a comfortable life. Stop trying to convince me Detroit is a nice city. Stop trying to make me feel guilty that because I don't listen to hip hop and have car rims worth more than my car I'm in the KKK.

You be openly black, and I'll be openly white. I won't try to change you, and you won't try to change me. You commit crimes violently, I commit them financially.

The FACT is WE ARE DIFFERENT! We're not the same, we were never meant to be the same, we cannot be the same, and we shouldn't try to be the same. Most of all, others shouldn't try to engineer an illusion of similarity using the TV and pop culture.

I'm not proud to be white. I hate all races equally, including my own. But I'm not going to pretend I'm a part of another race and another culture to please myself and those around me. I'm going to stick to my natural traits and follow the natural course that they create.

This movement to make us all the same so long as we offend no race other than the white one has gone too far and is beyond ridiculous. The content of these commercials, TV shows, songs, and movies is not what pisses me off and offends me. What offends me is how others attempt to make me feel guilty for recognizing the color of my skin and accepting that that'll never change, and the corny, tiresome, pathetic lengths they go to do it.

I'm white. I'll always be white. No amount of brainwash is going to change that.

I am always going to do everything imaginable to gain as much knowledge as I possibly can. I am always going work to accomplish as much as I can to ensure success. I am always going to put up a concerted effort to make my life comfortable for myself and those I love. And I am always going to do what I want to do, stick to my beliefs, have fun the way I want to have fun, and live the way I want to live.

No matter what your social standing, no matter what your financial standing, no matter your race, no matter your religion, no matter your sex, no matter your sexual orientation, no matter your political beliefs, and no matter your nationality, these things, to stick to who YOU are and to be able to survive in this world, are absolutely necessary. That's the one and only thing we have in common, and that is all there needs to be. If we ever hope to accomplish anything as a race, we need to gain sight of that fact instead of wasting our time manipulating and stroking each other's egos.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The title of the forum is "Discrimination against WHITE MALES..."

It didn't say "SOME" so I didn't either!!

Don't assume you know why I responded the way I did and it'll be a love homie!!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is nothing new Iv been facing racism and discrimination my entire life living in California as a White male. I might as well be a Black man living in the early 1900's.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar

That whole post is a gross misrepresentation of what affirmative action actually is. You can't make wild supposition and call it an argument.

"Gross misrepresentation"?
"African/Hispanic-Americans" make up less than their proportion of the population in job X/make up more than their proportion of the population in crime Y - therefore, American society is racist/discriminatory towards them.

What part have I missed?

Before you make any more claims you have to first prove AA is wreaking havoc on our society. I haven't seen any proof of that, the only thing i've seen is a bunch of whiney !@#$% and leaping hypotheticals.

So which doctor would you prefer:
Doctor 1: A white male who is a doctor purely due to his skill, or
Doctor 2: A black female who is a doctor because the State declared that the health system was "too white/male", and therefore lowered standards to "diversify" the health force?

Do you honestly believe that China, Russia or India give a rat's hindquarters that "there aren't enough generals/doctors/mechanics of Ethnicity X"? Do you honestly believe that Saudi Arabia, Indonesia etc are going to follow the U.S. and blow millions of dollars on lowering standards, scholarships etc for "discriminated minorities"?

They don't

And for you idiots bashing white males because most of the richest Americans are white, get this through your skulls:
You weren't born into the Kennedy family, the Rockefeller family or the Rothschild family either? Suck it up, and deal with it.

There is not some secret government agency called the "Department of the Protection of White Male Privilege" - both my parents work low-skilled, and low-payed jobs, but hey I "must" be rich because I'm white!

First you gotta prove that the white doctor got in purely through merit and not that his family is powerful (I.e. BUSH) or due to some other unmeritful reason!

The rest is just straw man nonsense!

Peace!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Great post. So well said.

I'm absolutely sick of being told how I should act. There's reasons I don't want my pants hanging down to my knees. One reason is I'm intelligent enough to understand why there is a zipper on pants and where it should be located.

When did this thug mentality become "cool"? It became cool in the appeasement movement. We can't bring blacks up to white standards because that would be racist, so we should bring whites down to black standards.

We can't rebuild 'the hood' so it looks decent, and we can't prevent the crimes, so why don't we just make them cool and acceptable?

Besides, whites had a good run, so it's their turn to be oppressed, right?

Think that's a racist statement? Well you're an idiot. It's fact. No matter how many people don't want to face a harsh reality, it still exists and still is fact.

The fact is: Whites are more successful and whites are less likely commit violent crimes than blacks.

Does that mean all whites are successful? No. Does that mean no whites commit violent crimes? No. Does that mean the white race is great? Far from it.

But facts are facts. In a success standing, whites are above blacks. Hollywood and the politically correct movement of this country know this. They know you can take a black man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of a black man.

And you know what? That's fine. Stick to your culture. If I respect anything about the thugs of the black race, it is that they don't allow pop culture and "the man" to change them.

But you know what else? Stop trying to change me. Let me OPENLY stick to MY culture. Let me be proud that I live a comfortable life. Stop trying to convince me Detroit is a nice city. Stop trying to make me feel guilty that because I don't listen to hip hop and have car rims worth more than my car I'm in the KKK.

You be openly black, and I'll be openly white. I won't try to change you, and you won't try to change me. You commit crimes violently, I commit them financially.

The FACT is WE ARE DIFFERENT! We're not the same, we were never meant to be the same, we cannot be the same, and we shouldn't try to be the same. Most of all, others shouldn't try to engineer an illusion of similarity using the TV and pop culture.

I'm not proud to be white. I hate all races equally, including my own. But I'm not going to pretend I'm a part of another race and another culture to please myself and those around me. I'm going to stick to my natural traits and follow the natural course that they create.

This movement to make us all the same so long as we offend no race other than the white one has gone too far and is beyond ridiculous. The content of these commercials, TV shows, songs, and movies is not what pisses me off and offends me. What offends me is how others attempt to make me feel guilty for recognizing the color of my skin and accepting that that'll never change, and the corny, tiresome, pathetic lengths they go to do it.

I'm white. I'll always be white. No amount of brainwash is going to change that.

I am always going to do everything imaginable to gain as much knowledge as I possibly can. I am always going work to accomplish as much as I can to ensure success. I am always going to put up a concerted effort to make my life comfortable for myself and those I love. And I am always going to do what I want to do, stick to my beliefs, have fun the way I want to have fun, and live the way I want to live.

No matter what your social standing, no matter what your financial standing, no matter your race, no matter your religion, no matter your sex, no matter your sexual orientation, no matter your political beliefs, and no matter your nationality, these things, to stick to who YOU are and to be able to survive in this world, are absolutely necessary. That's the one and only thing we have in common, and that is all there needs to be. If we ever hope to accomplish anything as a race, we need to gain sight of that fact instead of wasting our time manipulating and stroking each other's egos.

Paranoid idiot talk!!

A)Most blacks don't come from
or never lived in the hood!!

B)Whites do commit more violent crime than blacks!! (Gross numbers, not percentages)

And blacks are CONVICTED more for their violent crimes!! (That's called racism)

I could go on, but...

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
always put the word some before white or black to avoid generalization as some one said earlier.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
who cares, im white and i have this to say:
I dont give a damn who doesnt like me, discriminates against, or has a problem because im a white male. its not like im going to cry and say "They did it to me because im a white male" LOL, so funny!
Honestly, who cares?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
I'm so sick of the Equal Opportunity Act...
We have a true black president.

Well, kinda. Hes half white and raised by a white family with white values and a white mentality. He just took his dads genes with the skin, lol

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As a white male, there is nothing that irritates me more than hearing white males cry about their awful "persecution", because we're no longer treated as special and somehow more deserving than everyone else, no longer automatically first in line for everything, etc...

What a joke

Jeez, yeah it's awful, getting taken down a peg and treated the same as everyone else.

To my fellow white males: grow a pair and quit crying

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grand Puba

WRONG Whites are on top because we developed more advanced technology, better boats, better weapons, and far superior social organizations which rewarded individuals for their efforts. There are vast numbers of reasons why whites are on top, and none of them have anything to do with violent tendencies. You belief in this is based on nothing but your racist point of view.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

So, you think the success of whites is due to our violent history? Do you think it is fair or reasonable to label whites as the source of all evil? Maybe you think you don't have a right to stand up and defend yourself, and that is your choice, but it certainly isn't mine.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
It's the prevalence of racist attitudes such as those shown in this thread that has lead to many non-whites having to be twice as good as any white around to get employment. So don't whine about affirmative action. It's the racist idiots who have made it necessary.

What about females performing better than males? There an "Old Girls Network" there?

Originally posted by Kailassa
The anti-female crap in this thread I can't take seriously.
It sounds too much like a bunch of mean/dumb/ugly losers, angry because no woman is desperate enough to lay them.

Don't forget the white guys are just jealous because they can't dance/jump/play basketball!

First you gotta prove that the white doctor got in purely through merit and not that his family is powerful (I.e. BUSH) or due to some other unmeritful reason!

Well duh, all white males have "connections".

Seriously, Bush - and his family - represent "white males" as much as O.J. Simpson represents black males.
Or are you part of the Idiot's Club that believe there's some "Old Boys Network" for whatever job, because white males get employed over non-whites/females because they have better skills?

B)Whites do commit more violent crime than blacks!! (Gross numbers, not percentages)

Correct, but while "white" (includes North Africans, Egyptians etc) Americans form 60% of the U.S. population, "African-Americans" form 13% of the U.S. population blacks commit 46.9% of crime, while "whites" (I'm assuming this - as with most Bureau of Justice Statistics - defines hispanics as white too) commit 50.9% of homicidal crimes.

And blacks are CONVICTED more for their violent crimes!! (That's called racism)

Like O.J. Simpson?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well actually, whites are largely on top by accident of history - the Plagues led to a massive loss of population, which led to a situation where Europe had to get more former serfs into skilled trades, which led to a large middle class for the first time in history and a huge scientific and technological leap forward.

With those skills and technology, Europeans then perfected the art of seafaring piracy and expropriatory colonialism, and the rest, as they say, is history...

There is an excellent book that examines the phenomenon: Guns, Germs, And Steel by Jared Diamond.

European civilization wasn't dominant because whites have some kind of inherent biological superiority or because whites are "more violent" than anyone else - Europeans just got "lucky" - by being mostly wiped out at one point.

Had history gone a little differently, had dopey medieval Europeans not killed off half the continent's cats for weird religious reasons, thus leading to an explosion of the rat population that spread the plague everywhere, history could have gone completely differently, and now we would be complaining about Arab or Mongol or Chinese domination...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join