It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by magnetik

it already is...i noticed this over 4 months ago.
the generalizations about blacks being ghetto, etc.
fear and ignorance at its worst.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Its good to see posts here reflecting the truth of the Globalist conspiracy to Divide and Conquer the people at large. The International bankster folk have been using this method to control the masses for over 200 years, beginning with the Rothschild banking dynasty. This is not to say "Divide and Conquer" techniques began with the banksters, but rather that they carry on that ancient tradition in the 'current' power racket.
Timeline of the banking dynasty

It disturbs me to witness how the media has turned to reverse discrimination in the media for their own ends. Anyone who claims to say otherwise has an agenda at hand and/or lacks reason, intellect, rationalism and jurisprudence. The use of one's Sapience should be the modus operandi of the day if they are to be true unto themselves and unto their neighors. If one doesn't know who owns the media and why, they are at a disadvantage in discovering the truth and where it applies today. Refer to first paragraph if necessary.

The focus should be on the development of the uniqueness of the 'individual' characteristic of mankind. When one chooses to look at a race, one's 'current' religious affiliation, current economic situation or any other trivial difference among the other, they turn a blind eye to truth and sell out their fellow man as well as themself.

If there ever was a Alpha White male, I would have to be in that rank though don't parade around with my fist in the air looking for trouble. There are many ways to even the score with another if necessary without resorting to violence though violence is necessary in certain situations of defense and should not be taken lightly. One may not have a 'second' chance to defend themselves. That is reality.

I've had good fortune with the women over time though only through mutual respect and the willingness to give and take when necessary. Not an easy task though achievable through communication and the willingness to accept and appreciate the differences among one another and to give one another 'space' from time to time.

If one is looking for trouble, they usually find it. It doesn't matter how big and tough one is for there are many muscle bound morons rotting in the ground as we type. It would be interesting to interview these victims posthumously to learn just how they would have acted differently in their fatal situation. A good physique is fine though only if complemented with intelligence or the desire and willingness for the advancement of one's mental development. If one is to survive in this world they must be willing to achieve a certain 'balance' or 'golden mean' in their existence.

Lets not turn back the clock on progress among the differing peoples of the world. We can all learn from one another and advance as 'individuals' as our Creator had intended. No one here can honestly tell themselves that just because they were born in a certain 'caste' that they are pre-disposed to a certain mindset to self perpetuate this assumption as the TPTB may so incline one to believe is one's End unto themself.

True power could be defined as the ability for the 'individual' to recognize, develop and nurture their 'unique' Creator given abilities, talents and/or skillsets to achieve thier End as if they were the author and the world was the witness.

Are you a 'creature' of custom set forth for you...... or are you in control in defining and expressing your uniqueness in the world about you? It is apparent either way whether unto yourselves, unto your fellow man or both.

What's wrong with being your own man/woman? Is this not the definition of courage?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

Who ever you are you are very insightful, and have expressed my feelings to the tee. Thank you because as you read this forum you see that people should stop gerneralizing about all Blacks it's nonsense, and feeds into how the powers want to play you. They are winning.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This can be debated until everyone is blue in the face.

Until we as a human species can get over something as simple as the color of ones skin we will never be able to take that next step into the future of humanity.

Quite honestly even debating this is pointless the only thing it will create is more resentment towards one color or the other. Just making that next step even a bigger one than it already is or for that matter has to be.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It makes one believe that white males are degraded not to bring about equality but for some other reason. Proof? I'll give you proof. How about every damn sitcom, television ad, magazine glossy since about 1965? Okay, that's hyperbole but anyone with half a brain can see the trend. I believe strong, intelligent, empowered WHITE males present a threat to them. These are the guardians and protectors of society. Who are "they" (them)? I suppose "they" would be cowards (since they refuse to identify themselves) and "they" would be someone who has an interest in destroying free, healthy society on the planet Earth. "They" are afraid of anyone who is, as I stated, strong, intelligent and empowered. "They" are as the famous profile of Alfred Hitchcock we have all seen. We can't see Mr. Hitchcock but the outline defines him as surely as a photo would. We may be able to ID "them" this way.

Does anyone here really believe that the world is a better place since the genesis of the civil rights movement? Do you feel all warm inside? Happy? At peace? Secure? Hopeful for the future? I believe some people don't so much want to elevate minorities as much as they want to degrade all people. These cretins have hijacked the civil rights movement for their own dark purposes.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nothing new in South Africa, has been that way since 1994 when the ANC took power.
I left SA in 2003 as i could not get work as a white male...go figure.
Now i woyld be over-qualified as the country has had to "dumb-down" to have a level playing field.

get used to it

valorian

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is a law that will pit the Latinos against the Blacks , The White wrote it and know that it will wake up White people to be stronger and the Black ,Brown and Asian to be weaker , Wake up People we need this to help Whites stay in power and make it look like Obama is in charged

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The point of the thread is the science behind the article. Look at it carefully. The first paragraph basically tells that white male discrimination will be "Encouraged".Then it just goes completely off target into other aspects without explaining this statement more.
I see a baby food conditioning of the public with subliminal messaging in this article. I have read and heard about this scenario for years.
I did not want this to become a race vs race thread. That is really strengthening the bad guys, and I am glad to see most members are keeping the fists down.
The point is the article itself promoting discrimination. It just happens to be against white guys but it could easily lead on, where does this end?
D

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have seen the PSP commercial.
It was created by idiots to satisfy the needs of the idiots.
It is not about degrading white males. it is about degrading everyone.
Why can't you see that? You have been given this "white male discrimination" toy to play with it in order to overlook the much bigger scheme which is about discriminating everybody.

This kind of propaganda has only one aim: to prevent you from thinking. It kicks your breath out of your lungs. It is quickly followed by another one of its kind, you never rest from it. And now you are hallucinating.
And yes, it is the divide and rule method at its forte.
Have you all gotten your PSP?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Antagonists spin the effort to remove the barriers of the status quo
to be viewed as 'reverse discrimination' of white males (i recall the old term 'WASP', a no longer in vogue acronym for
~white-anglo-saxon-protestant~)

The State in question, will use thye AttorneyGeneral & the authority of their EqualOpportunity-anency to remedy the barriers formerly hamstringing the larger categories; women, racial-&-cultural minorities,
the disabled, also former convicted felons

? now how does that idea translate into white-male, reversed discrimination ?

the population grows, and there are larger numbers of all types of people categories,
so the slant of this program as being the singling out a class or sector of people is more hate than fact.

Consider, as work opportunities increase (because the population increases), more individuals are needed to fill the job slots,
and bringing more women, disabled, ex-cons, minorities into the payroll system, is an Advantage and Not a 'fire-the-white-male' conspiracy

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have to applaud the OP for a great thread that will draw a lot of intrest and responses!

It is sad but true. If you go to a job interview the least likely pick will be a white male. Companies are looking for minoraties to fill position slots.

This is disturbing. Not in a racist way. I am not a hatemonger. Just another guy who is watching out threads that hold our glorious flag together coming unraveled.

If you want racism... Join a gang... Citizens sholdn't see color! Citizens stand above all that!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Ever noticed these days how women try to look and act more alpha dog than men? They all wear pants, walk and talk like men. Heaven forbid they would wear a dress and be feminine for awhile.

Wow! What decade r u from! Let's see. I guess I'll put a dress on and act more 1950"sish when I find a MAN that can actually take care of me and not mind that because of the economy I have to take care of elderly Mother, disabled brother, and who actually knows how to do more than offer opinions!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
As a Native American/Mexican/White. I see racism all over. It is a disgrace what these tv shows are putting into are heads. I remember when i was in school there were like 2 chapters in a history book on slave trading. The African American gets it in there head that white people owe them everything for slave trading. When it happened over 200 years ago. There's not much about how when the Europeans came to America and killed 100 thousands of Native Americans and Mexicans. I talked to a couple of people and they think I am a racist because I don't like the way African Americans talk. What the heck is a ashamtray? There's my 2 fabulous cents

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Herald Sun News AU

I saw this link on Rense.com. Its pretty disturbing to read, especially because we are suppose to not be descriminating against anyone. Its backwards thinking to hate someone in order to make someone else fit into society better. The future does not look bright.

The white male will never be doomed.
They are loved by too many.

White gals still prefer their white male men, just like females the world over prefer their own.
It's just very uncool to say it out loud cause the old "racist" thingy comes out when whites show any pride at all.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Flighty]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
One heavily oppressing rule is imposed on all Americans.
Watch your mouth!

This is also typical for some Muslims. They blame others for their own feelings and thus try to control them.
A guy in Copenhagen posts a caricature, and tomorrow mobs in Pakistan, Iran, Sudan or elsewhere stone to death white people. They try to persuade you they are right and just. But it is so obvious what's in play here.

Whatever you say is a cause for someone's anger, and "just" behavior. You are to be judged by others at all times and suffer repercussions. The wrath of God!

This is a very dangerous and personality crushing situation.

Resist ignorance. That is the point.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Pathetic. As a young women with high expectations for myself, I sort of feel offended because now males have to be discriminated against so I could get a job. I would rather fight a fair fight and get the job because your employer thinks you are better than anyone else, not because he is suppose to discriminate.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

No disrespect, but since when do blacks consider Obama a "true Black"? I'm white and grew up in Queens.

All the brothers I knew groing up didn't have respect for a black man with an education and I'm sure EVERYONE knows, they were labeled as uncle Toms and traitors.

Now I love how the black race is taking a 1/2 Black 1/2 white man and claiming he's a TRUE BLACK man. It's nothing more than total HYPOCRISY and jumping on the band wagon to , as George Jefferson would say, "get a piece of the pie".

Honestly, I'm all for equality but lets be real. He's Definately not a REAL black man. He's a human like you and I and is half and half. Should I call him a Real White Man? Same difference if you look at it from my perspective.

I'm just tired of everyone judging on race, religion and outward appearances.Do you or anyone in the black race truly believe Obama is in it for the betterment of your race. He can give a rats ass less about you or I. He's in it, like everyone else,for his own financial greed and self empowerment.

Now to the OP and evryone else:

In case you don't have eyes and ears or just can't comprehend what's going on in society, WHITE man is the most hated species EVER. If you are White,Christian and American you are hated the world over. Even our own country men hate us. It's unforunate but everyone is so deceived.

All this division of race and religion is nothing more than a ploy to keep us seperated. It's rich against poor, "Plain and Simple". If we all dropped the egos/differences and woke up we would realize this. By keeping us seperated, it keeps them in control. If we all united, there would be absolutely NOTHING that could stop us.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, it's a [Tyranical Opression of most of the human race by a small percenrtage who declare themselves GODS.

edit for spelling

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Revealation]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's funny, I don't see a phrase or sentence in the whole article that says, "White males will be discriminated against."

This is an example of how reading between the lines can be taken a little too far.

The idea being promoted is one that I cannot see a problem with... perhaps if their plan is carried out right, we can at least combat some of the negative trends among those groups. For example, rampant alcoholism, which I think comes after being backed into a corner your whole life.

White men don't often get backed into corners. Yes, I understand the arguments about crime, drugs, and willing participation. I've heard those arguments time and time again, ...

From white men with stable jobs, healthy homes, and a posh upbringing.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What I dont understand is Why do you call blacks in the US 'African-Americans' and people of mexican/spanish persuasion 'Hispanics'?

Do you also say Italian-Americans, Greek-Americans, British-Americans, etc etc?

There is only ONE true American and that is of the Red Indian variety - the rest of you 'Americans' are all bastards from the rest of the world ..... I mean this statement nicely and not offensively.

If you label someone something it has a way of segregating them from mainstream society.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The writers of many of the posts here have OBVIOUSLY NOT READ THE LINK.

This refers to ONE AUSTRAILIAN STATE, not to the USA. It is a PROPOSAL, not implemented policy.

And, if the Australians are the tough cobbers that I think they are, they will vote those stupid bastards right out of office.

But, I am all for anti-discrimination laws. Nobody should be denied a job because of color, creed, nationality,, etc. But, nobody should be favored either.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join