It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Multiculturalism isn't about raising other races to white standards, it means lowering white culture to meet the lesser cultures.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

What do you mean by lesser cultures? That sounds incredibly racist and demeaning.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika
reply to post by Yoda411

Technically, he's not "true" black. He's half black.

Not the first person to say it, so won't be the first time I say this.

Half-black counts as black in my neighborhood (da ghetto). Half-black also counts to racists as black. Half-black counted as black before the civil rights movement. Half-black also counts if somebody asks you "are you of African American decent?".

[edit on 12/15/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInformer

Finally, a voice of reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alucard Hellsing

Wow! It must be awful to be a white alpha male. How you must suffer...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

who gives a fark about religion. there is no place for religion in the workplace or politics for that matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is just nonsense this kind of story. Its just a diversionary tactic to make the populace believe that they hate someone else, this time and quite reguarly its the colour of your skin.
This a clearly another wat to divide the populace to stop them coming together and fighting the real enemy, the ones that make us 'hate each other'.
Think about it , if we actually said to each other ' I don't hate you becuse your black,white,jewish,christian or whatever' (delete as applicable) but instead grouped together and fought TPTB who want to divide us , because if we're divided we're not strong enough to take them on and they know it.
So if your told to hate someone who's skins a different colour or of a different religeon, by the media , or someone else, just turn round to them and say," NO , i'm too intellectual to fall for that BS", because if you do believe the BS, then you deserve to be ostracised and ignored.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Discrimination and Equal Opportunity. Both are alive and both are well. It really only boils down to the individual. I get the opportunity to live and work and attend school and be social around a large number of ethnic people (not just black). Racism and discrimination are not left only to the white people. If that were so, there would not be as many terrorist kidnappers and murderers in the world.

I have friends and coworkers that are Muslim. Their not terrorists though.
I have friends and coworkers that are black. They are not gangsters or thugs though.
I have coworkers that are female. They dont let that stop them from performing the job they applied for though.
One of my coworkers was given a mental disability discharge from the Navy and he still comes to work and does his job.

Discrimination and racism live in the hearts of mankind. Until you purify that, until you cleanse yourself of the infection that makes you judge a person by skin color, religious belief or point of origin, then you will not be a catalyst to cure the problem, you are part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This whole thing just goes to point out that people see what they want to see. Most of the 'racism' going on today really isn't. It's mostly hype. Now I am not saying that some people don't get a dose of true racism or sexism on occasion but I seriously doubt it is even half as bad as some people make it out to be. It's mostly in your head. For example:

"I didn't get that job 'cause I'm black"

Or:

"I didn't get that job 'cause they gave it to that black guy"

Or:

"I didn't get that job 'cause of that chick"

See how all of those sound awfully similar? All a matter of perspective. As for white males being 'dumbed down,' well, that's a matter for a whole 'nother post. I will say that I do believe there is a bit of a strive to make white males more gender neutral, which, it seems to me, most females dislike. After all, women may say they like kinder/gentler fellows, but who winds up getting the girl? The Alpha Dog. Which, I think, is one of the reasons you see women leaning towards non-white males, as they still have that thing that society seems to be trying to retard in white males, their masculinity. The thing that seperates us from the feminine in the first place.

Chrono

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So what:
Penalise the successful members of society because the "marginalised" members aren't as successful?

It's unfair on the dropkicks at my old highschool that they never bothered with education, attempted an apprenticeship etc and they now work jobs below the average income of New Zealand! We should tax those that did make something of themselves, by bothering with an education, attending university etc because life is clearly discriminatory to those that bother with education!

Seriously: "Affirmative Actiom"/"Positive Discrimination" will be the death of the West as we know it.
The root cause of this mess is that 'ethnic minorities'/women are performing below expectations based on their proportion of the population, therefore "the System" must be racist/misogynistic
Explanation:

If Race X makes up 30% of the population of Nation Y, but only form 5% of the doctors, it is assumed by the Leftists that the fault lies at the "racist society", not with Race X, or its members or culture - conversely, if Race A makes up 15% of the population of Nation B, but members of Race A formed 45% of violent crime convictions, it is again assumed by the Leftists that the fault lies at the "racist society", not with Race X, or its members or culture

The solution? Lower standards/discriminate against other ethnicities or sexes etc.

However, the Leftists forget that no other society save the West (America, Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand) does this:
China is looking close to challenging the United States for global dominance - however let's look at the following situation.
Example:

The Chinese military is executing an invasion of Alaska. Each side (Americans and Chinese) are evenly matched, with no apparent deciding advantage. It all boils down to the skill of the general.
But who will win - the Chinese General, who clawed his way to the top through sheer skill and military prowess, or the American General, who's position as such is due to there not being enough female "military leaders"?

You can replace the female general with a black one, a homosexual one, a Martian one, however the point remains the same:
Meritocratic systems will always have the deciding advantage over non-meritocratic systems in competition, as performance is based on the skill - not skin colour, gender, or connections.

Do you Leftists honestly believe any non-Western nation gives a rats hindquarters that "ethnic minorities/females" are "disproportionately affected"? Do African countries care that pygmies do not form the same proportion of generals as their proportion of the population? Does China care that Tibetans have lower incomes on average than the Han?

Just like the Obama administration, this will all come crumbling down like a pack of cards

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

hahahahahhaha,

you point out a few examples on a few commercials and all of a sudden the black man is keeping the white man down! pathetic.

i wish i had time to waste to post the hundreds of thousands of examples of white people trying to manipulate in the same manner, but i dont, but your post was pathetic. you must really feel like a geeky loser white guy

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaoticar

Thank you for that. Seriously this is the best post in this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInformer
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The commercial with the annoying guy with the PSP was a series of commercials with that same annoying white guy, the theme of the commercials were "Dude get your own". That same annoying guy would hassle people who were using their PSP, now the commercial with the 'intimidating' black guy featured Micheal Strahan a popular retired football player. Obviously if you had seen the other PSP commercials you would know this has nothing to do with racism but has everything to do with "Getting your own PSP"

I guess my question would be, what would the public reaction be if it were the white guy who lunged at the black guy? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Great post

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The UK has announced a similar plan to make discrimination against white males legal. I posted a thread about it last week: here.

What seems to be happening is a movement to counteract the law of 'survival of the fittest'. Instead of letting a free society develop its own heirarchical structure based on who is most able, the governments feel obliged to step in and make sure that the 'fittest' do not jump ahead. And that's not to say that 'whites' are the fittest - just that government policy would like to dictate - one way or the other - that traditionally prosperous demographics cease to be successful. Additionally, this is a globalist conspiracy. It serves to create racial tension (deliberate). It serves to destroy culture and sovereignty (deliberate). It serves to destroy national spirit and identity (deliberate).

In short, we're ALL victims of this! Whites, blacks, browns and anyone else. The ultimate goal is not to eliminate the white man. It is simply to render heritage and culture impotent. If you want to find out why and how, check my thread about The Romans, Christianity and the Globalist Agenda (link in my signature).

Originally posted by magnetik
Im really disturbed this place is beginning to seem like the new stormfront website

I understand your concern, and on the face of it, you're right. But ask WHY previously non-racist, neutral forums like ATS are exemplifying quasi-racist views. There's a very good reason for it and it's called 'forced multiculturalism'. Far from forging a new multi-ethnic utopia, the multi-cultural agenda has created segregation, tension and hard-feeling. Most European, American and Australian whites - though not racist - did not ask for their borders to be opened wide. They did not give permission for waves of foreign economic dependents (often non-English speakers) to invade their country. And that doesn't mean they hate those people. It just means that they wish to preserve their nation's culture and identity. Multiculturalism was forced upon the Western world by its treacherous leaders and inevitably, this frustration is going to manifest itself in an emotional, irrational way - sometimes seeming to be a little racist.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think there is a lot of generalization and misunderstanding going on here.

People are reading far too much into these things, possibly because they are already sensitive to these issues and fear a reversal of what they think is acceptable.

Fact is, any person can be dumb, any man can be a bad father, and any person can be racist.

What we need is a single piece of legislation in place to criminalize any act deemed to be motivated by discrimination. Whether that be based on race, religion, sexuality, gender...
What you read into media is your problem, no one else's. If you don't like it, switch off.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Multiculturalism isn't about raising other races to white standards, it means lowering white culture to meet the lesser cultures.

Seriously excellent post. But I disagree here. The attempted damage (destruction?) of white culture is a *symptom* of multiculturalism.

The purpose of multiculturalism is about the destruction of mono-nationalistic culture by fragmenting our society. This is but one of the stepping stones to one-world government.

The powers-that-be will only succeed in these games as long as we let it happen. We could decide, as individuals and groups, to make this behavior very expensive to the monsters behind it.

Also, I still can't believe that these monsters openly talk about their plans in books and articles (government documents?) -- and then they freely walk the streets. I'm amazed that they have avoided being turned into hamburger.

How true this is. Divide and conquer, that is the name of the game. United we stand, divided we fall. They know this and will exploit it to the best of their abilities to meet their own agenda(s).

If the people of this once great country ever came together the government would be ousted within a month and they fully understand this, therefore, they will insert as many divisions in the population as they can. So long as we hate each other, we do not even realize what they are doing to us or the plans they are making, most present company excluded of course, hence the fact we are on this site.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Let me see if I got this right.
People want to make it socially acceptable to discriminate against white males?
At the risk of sounding like a racsist myself, I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment.
How many white males hearing this will begin to think it is ok to be rascist?

Nazi hate groups and the KKK will see their numbers bolstered, good plan, let's pit everyone against eachother.

White males have a historical track record of dominating the planet.
These patterns have only recently stopped in modern times, is that what the world wants? For white males to take over again? I'm sure more than a few white males wouldn't mind seeing it that way again.

I thought we had made progress, and left this type of behavior in the past.
It seems some people don't want the progress we have made, so it looks like we should roll it all back and start taking over again.

This may start off slow, with people testing the waters, but this will get very ugly for everyone, not just white males.
Truly sad times we live in...

Yes there's reverse rascism, but this will take it to a whole new level, and no matter how you look at it, this can not end well.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

AA the death of the west? lulz

That whole post is a gross misrepresentation of what affirmative action actually is. You can't make wild supposition and call it an argument.

Before you make any more claims you have to first prove AA is wreaking havoc on our society. I haven't seen any proof of that, the only thing i've seen is a bunch of whiney !@#$% and leaping hypotheticals.

For the record obsessive hegemonic world domination will probably be the downfall of the west... once people catch on of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Racism and discrimination are not left only to the white people. If that were so, there would not be as many terrorist kidnappers and murderers in the world. I have friends and coworkers that are Muslim. Their not terrorists though.

Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with racism. Middle easterners self-identify as Caucasian/White. It is not about race, it is about religion.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think it maybe a pretty weak argument to generalize about MALES in terms of percentages but, when you understand that 98% of the 3 plus billion males in the world are not in jail nor committing violent crimes such as rape or murder you have to stand in awe of the phony false claims of the feminists that try to reverse those numbers to reflect the hatred they believe and the ability of them to sucker MSM reporters in a way that religious fundamentalists could only dream of attaining.

In Nazi germany the percentage spread of Hitler's war against the Jews was more rational even if based on his meeting only a few hundred in his lifetime than the current war on MALES and in light of that statement are more statistically supported in terms of data that Hitler collected in his bias forming years against jews. The feminists actually think 98% of men are violent or as they often say ALL men are bad, ignoring and avoiding dealing with men or data that conflict with their belief system. Yet these morons and fascists or as they have rightfully been called FEMINAZIS can't be bothered to check the facts and the data and blur boundaries and make all behavior that men do as unpredictable as a threat, hence the BS stats about violence and rape and the stupidity of the media going along with the charade and lies.

They have become worse than Nazis in their scope of prejudice, so far they have tried to force men into the mode of being guilty, but the crimes simply are nonexistent, they are merely deluded like a muslim fundamentalist or a bible thumper seeing Satan in everyone. This kind of feminism appears insane, yet I am all for feminism but the ones that claim authority on these issues have asserted an authority that has a insane foundation on faulty logic and numbers. Let me repeat in case anyone missed 98% of men don't commit these violent crimes we always hear about all the time on the News and in the crime TV shows, they are doing a eugenics move on MALES in general and need to be exposed before more men get wrongfully railroaded by a virulent movement by women that literally hate men.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by bubbabuddha]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join