It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Forbidden Secrets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is a cool book, BUT.....

BEWARE

this guy jumps to so many conclusions it makes my head spin, he is not very well educated especially on the topic of evolution. He repeatedly makes claims that are than no more than conjecture or circumstantial evidence and then turns around and says that they are mounting evidence to turn over established scientific theory.

Does anyone else remember scientists discovering Nibiru in 2005? No? Thats because they didnt.

Dont get me wrong this book is full of alot of headscratchers and interesting anecdotal evidence but this guy just wants to pretend he can overturn established scientific theories. Just remember for every "thats really wierd" thing in this book there are severial million scientifically proven theories that are well documented. Most of these "wierd things" just haven't found a place in them yet.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker9991

wasnt sure if you were looking for pics on the Dropa's or not but...

This b&w photo was taken by Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans during his 1947 expedition. It shows the Dropa ruling couple Hueypah-La (4 ft. tall) and Veez-La (3 ft. 4 in. tall).

www.20kweb.com...

....( and the alleged disks)

www.crystalinks.com...

in regards to the 'filament' objects.... i was able to find this:

first the initial "reaction"...

ICE AGE NANO TECHNOLOGY

The discovery, about a year ago, of possibly-extraterrestrial nano-artefacts from the upper Pleistocene in the Ural mountains, led to violent arguments. Are these really remnants of some unearthly technology, or merely industrial waste from our own times? The present report, by the Central Scientific Research Institute for Geology and Prospecting for Precious and Non-Ferrous Metals (ZNIGRI) in Moscow, which has now been translated into German, emphasises the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin. ......

and for the updated hypothesis or conclusion:

Concerning the ancient tungsten spirals and strange remains mentionned underneath, I have just managed to see a recent TV documentary, in which the case was investigated and explined as such: the pieces are waste from a long forgotten soviet plant, they buried it, and it fooled the russian discoverers of the site insofar that they estimated the geological age from the depth, which was a mistake. The tungsten spirals for example are ordinary light bulb tungsten. This explanation has convinced many although not all, but in any event I wanted to provide it. ......

"Conclusions on the finds of thread-shaped tungsten spirals in the alluvial deposits of the Balbanyu river", Matveyeva, E.W. ZNIGRI Analysis 18/485 of 29 Nov. 1996 "

www.ufologie.net...

.....but just because these might be able to be explained doesnt mean that there arent things out there that we still cant provide the answer for. I still thought the book/pdf was a good read.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you very, very much Max, for your effort and kindness in sharing what knowledge you've acquired during your working on this book. I am not a native English speaker, but am finding your writing stile very easy to follow and humorous to top. A brilliant combination. ...can't wait to get back home and continue where I left off.

Kind regards.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

i am on ATS!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

wow those dropas do have "unique" characteristics thats crazy how much they look like e.t's of hollywood

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you so much! I'm gonna read the book first and then this thread before posting anything about it, but I just wanted to say thanks for providing the book. S&Fed.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are those springs the mechanisms for this?????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The picture shown in the video looks exactly like the ones that were made in this thread.

check it out and let me know what ye think.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I read threads on ATS from time to time; this was one of the most informative and interesting things I have EVER read!

It's incredibly exciting to realize that there is so much more to our world than we are taught and shown. Once a person stops believing what they are told and begins to learn truths for themselves, there is no limit to what we can accomplish...

I hope we can all do everything we can to share this information and realize that we are all a part of this world, and have to work together to save it!

Think! It's not illegal yet!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Amazing book - I downloaded and started reading a while ago and I CAN'T STOP!!! Too interesting!

Star and Flag from me!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

My goodness. Its a book! Read it and enjoy it then do your own research.

Lasheic, you seem to be very negative. Your not even being constructive to me and reading between the lines I would inch onto the word destructive!

I have to thank Max for a read that filled a few hours last Sunday. The author is not saying its all true but to research for yourself. Go do some stuff and save some space on here instead of your needless ranting. Get over yourself.

www.mkhalid.com... -away/

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Max, thanks for the great read. I enjoyed the book and am looking forward to the next book. Your first book definitely gave me a ton of homework to do!

Book 2 is supposed to be about Max's research of why the truth has been withheld. Looking forward to it Max!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The book is a great read so far, Max. Thanks for the op. I also look forward to the next book. I am impressed. Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Destructive? To you? Please enlighten. As far as I recall, I never said a word to you. Sorry if I knock down any house of cards, but delusions aren't healthy - and knowing many in this community, quite a few people will take this book as legitimate investigative query. The author knows damned well that very few people will really "do their own research", because anyone willing to go to those measures generally wouldn't waste their time on this stuff in the first place.

I would have no problem if the author or OP had come right out and labeled this work as fiction or for entertainment purposes only - but the fact of the matter is that they support it as an "aid in their search for truth". The truth, however, is the farthest thing you'll find from what is contained in this .pdf.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to all of Max's videos on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker9991

they definitely show some unique features...but it is a black and white photo, i'd like to see a color photo if available. for the time being we have this description :

To this very day, there are two tribes of people inhabiting the Bayan-Kara-Ula region who call themselves the Dropa and the Han. Neither tribe can be categorized into any known race - they are not Chinese, nor are they Tibetan. The people of both tribes are pygmy-sized with adults growing no taller than 3'-10" (the smallest measuring 2'-1") and weighing an average of 45 lbs. Their skin is yellowish and they have unusually large heads just like the remains of the aliens found in the caves in 1938. Hair is very sparse on their bodies and their non-Asian eyes are large with pale blue irises.

There is even an old Chinese tale which speaks of tiny, yellow-skinned people who came to Earth from the sky, and who were shunned because of their ugliness......

www.20kweb.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by slated

His videos rock

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Enough already! Seriously, stop arguing over this... you're never going to have evidence other than the internet on some of these issues, but some things are to obvious (young earth and fossil fuel and of course the NWO and all that jazz). I for one like this sort of thing in the book in question, its cool and I like thinking that there is more to the world that we are lead to believe, and I think its true and nothing anyone shows me will stop that. I beleive in this delusion... others believe they can think for themselves or that things are going to stay the same in the near future. Point is, this book raises some good questions (if nothing else) and no one is going to change their minds. So stop crampin' my style

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just finished the book earlier today. I have to say it reads quite easily and to be honest makes more sense than most anything else I have ever heard. Incredible. I have a lot of thinking to do.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was researching the study of mitochondrial DNA just now when I happened upon a very interesting article -

Mitochondrial DNA Clarifies Human Evolution

The author of the article is rather intriguing, and in my opinion provides a little repute for the one and only Maxwell Igan.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi Ive been a reader for about a year and have read some very interesting articles and threads. This was the one that made me bite the bullet and join up. Im new to forums in general so forgive me if I seem a bit amateurish/unintelligible in my posts. I thought the book was an amazing read which threw up a lot of questions. I have one theory though which relates to items being found in sedimentary layers they shouldnt be in. If 'Noahs Flood' did occur, could it be possible that the huge wave could have ripped up many layers of sedimentary rock and 'jumbled them up' when they resettled? I read a book called Uriels Machine which considered this. Im sure there are rational explanations to some of the evidence that he provides. However I do think that there is a LOT of history that we have no idea of whether it be from natural loss of the information (disasters and passage of time) or whether it be a more deliberate form of loss. Thanks Max - most enjoyable. PS any tips from anyone for a new ATS (and forum) user Thanks Everyone - I look forward to discussing such brilliant topics with you in the future!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join