It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious and urgent question to a Masonic member

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
...you will see that Fulford openly states that the Rockefellers are at the top of the Masonic Food Chain

I always thought that fresh vegetables and whole grains were at the top of every healthy Masonic Food Chain......oh wait, I was thinking of the Great Seal Masonic Food Pyramid. Duh.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers.

I have what I was looking for.

For the record I do not think Masons are the wrong side but like anywhere you cannot prevent people from their true colors so it may well be possible for a masonic member to be corrupt.

You cannot tar all with the same brush though.

Age old argument.

Cheers

[edit on 16-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

There are definitely corrupt masons, but I don't think we would tolerate (much less help) a corrupt mason on a power trip.

I could be wrong though!

No masonic conspiracy thread would be complete without this Mike Myers monologue from "So I Married an Axe Murderer". Be sure to imagine a Scottish accent as you read.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

[edit on 12/16/08 by emsed1]

[edit on 12/16/08 by emsed1]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread, though somewhat circumspect and a little short on backup...

Freemasonry is the ultimate form of organisation that exemplifies anarchy - in the sense that it is completely distributed and independent. Each Lodge and the bros that comprise it are pretty much sovereign. The various grand lodges exist solely to provide a skeleton that serves to preserve the forms of ritual used (and "Landmarks") and provide a means for masons to "go visiting" - the practise of going to other lodges to meet new people and enjoy "Fellowship". Take a look at the proceedings of any G.L. (not hard to find) and you will find 99% administrivia in it's motions, votes and edicts. Members of this concordant body should be allowed to wear theses medals on such and such occasion...

Lodges are actually fiercely independent, they suffer grand lodges to perform the function of safeguarding the Craft's heritage, but that's it. If it isn't explicitly ruled otherwise in a jurisdiction's constitution they will do what they please.

The only thing that Lodges have in common is the Degrees that they practice, but even those differ in form and substance. In the English speaking world at least, there are 3 degrees with a common theme, but there are quite a few variations within the "general theme".

Does Freemasonry teach anything ? - beyond the basic moral lessons of being a better person and using your brothers as a practice arena for treating the world at large better than one did before, NO.

It does however present the person with a set of symbols, both glyphic in nature (i.e. square & compasses) and also contained within the words of the degrees. It offers no explanation of those symbols, but leaves you entirely on your own to make of them what you will.

There are no right answers, it's purely the realm of philosophy.

A side effect of all this that has been reaped in the past (moreso than the present) is that this ritualised set of symbols has a tendency to promote people to think, and in thinking to 'grow' - in the mental sense...

Ever wonder why so many great people in the past were masons ? Because it was the only darn "school" around at the time.

To where you might find an answer to your (OP) questions - it's in the symbols.

Symbolism is a language of sorts, but it isn't a language that rests in the conscious brain, it's a language of the subconscious - or "raw consciousness" if you like.

The universe has a structure. Reality itself has structure, Symbolism at it's ancient heart is a language that describes the processes that build and operate that structure. It is also the language of dreams (no wonder they don't make sense in the morning !). Sound like B.S. ? Read the works of Jung...

There is no end to the depth of philosophy that can be wrestled from this heritage of symbolism by someone who is prepared to "do the work".

But hey... Freemasonry's symbolistic lore is no different from the lore of other spiritual groups like the Rosicrucians, etc.. and also most religions. The word "Parable" (and who spoke in those?) just means a Symbol painted in words. this is not something that Freemasonry owns, it is COMMON to every spiritual path and religion. Many organisations (societies, religions, and others) are dedicated to preserving this wisdom, and they have mostly done so reasonably well. The only thing that does get mislaid over the ages is the keys to easily unlock the symbolism. In the absence of keys, you have to learn how to fashion your own - you only know when you've got the right keys when the doors open.

Is there a specific prophecy in Freemasonry ? NO.

Is there scope to extract a cosmology from the symbolism (in the same was as it can be extracted from, for example, that magnum opus of symbolism "The Bible" - Yes.

If someone does extract an answer or understanding like that, is there a way to verify it's correctness ? NO - at least not by anyone else... You have to SEE the Matrix for yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Masonry has no prophecies. No utopian goal. No elevation of any one individual to any greater importance than anyone else. In fact, that would go against Masonic teaching. We believe all men are equal, and all men have the power within themselves to affect change. There is no Masonic messiah. (Though any individual Mason is free to worship as he pleases or have faith in the messiah of his own choice. Masonry doesn't contradict this, and in fact, encourages him to be active within his own religious beliefs.)

excuse me i read informations and disinformations that freemasons has its own dogma that are meant to be followed....?? by the way why is it that freemasonry is only exclusive for men?...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkerbel

It's exclusively for men because it's a Fraternity. Fraternity's are exclusively for men, just as Sororities are for women.

Masonry does has it's rules to be followed, much like any organization.

There's Feminine FreeMasonry and CoEd Masonry, both of which are not recognized by the Grand Lodge of England, but are separate and unique bodies from mainstream Masonry.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

how about the Eastern Star?... is that a sorority as to freemasonry a fraternity?
All fraternity and sorority has its own rules but does freemasonry involved satanic rituals as many books have said?....

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Eastern Star would be more co-ed.
As for Satanic Rituals... no. Those were made up.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

well, thats it..... are all masons know secrets within the group?... i mean does every degree of initiations have its corresponding secrets to share?....

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Each degree is built on the one before it, and the degrees have been published to no small amount, both by the Masons themselves and several of their detractors.

The secrets with each degree are the hand grips and secret word, which since in some cases they haven't changed for a hundred or so years, have also been published.
Degrees for each Rite system are confered a few at a time, sometimes you can obtain the 32nd degree in a weekend.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
delusions of granduer...

kid had a weird dream...

thinks god spoke to him...

thinks he has some cryptic message that can save or end the world...

blah blah blah...

probably a triangle in the dream some where

must be masonic

you know a grand master yet your looking for an answer on a conspiracy site, asking for masons help...

the "neo" in your name implies that you think your 1 / 1,000,000,000, or just a movie fan.

its just a phase dont worry, you'll realize that you learn - you work - you die. world will still be here when you wake up. no worries.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

why do people read this # on the internet? ....... just go to your local lodge if you want answers about the masons. they arent like the stonecutters in the simpsons, your not gonna magically disappear from the face of the earth.

the internet is not fact.

that mike myers quote is the # your going to learn on the internet.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds

why do people read this # on the internet? ....... just go to your local lodge if you want answers about the masons. they arent like the stonecutters in the simpsons, your not gonna magically disappear from the face of the earth.

the internet is not fact.

that mike myers quote is the # your going to learn on the internet.

ive been digging infos since my last two birthdays.... and yeah... internet got a lot of informations yet we still have the scarcity of truth... i

actually i never been to a lodge, actually i dont know where it is...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join