It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious and urgent question to a Masonic member

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have a question that I would like to have an answer to if possible.

I will keep it short unless someone needs elaboration of course but even at that I do not want to go into major detail here as I do not want to give it away until I am certain sort of speak.

My question is this....

Is there any prophecy, prediction or otherwise that states that a being/prophet/person etc, will come forth and offer a solution to a masonic/worldwide problem and with this knowledge masons can achieve their purpose, a catalyst of sorts?

Maybe the person is a catalyst, I am not sure of this but is there anything of reference that can be related to what I am speaking of?

I do not know how else to put this and keep it short without giving too much away.

I believe I have had the privilege of attaining knowledge that cannot be shared with certain people and I am considering sharing this secret if you like, my motive is due to the fact that the knowledge is worthless with one person but it would have dire conseqences in the wrong hands of many. Vice versa if shared with the right.

I hope this makes sense as I cannot and will not blurt it out especially on a public forum given the current situation.

I might be barking up the wrong tree and of course this is a possibility but this site offers the protection of anonymity.

I am looking for a reference or a simple an answer as possible as I do not need all the info if this is the case. If it is not the case then it will be left and I must be wrong despite me being pretty certain.

My thanks in advance to a proper reply.

Cheers

[edit on 13-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Is there any prophecy, prediction or otherwise that states that a being/prophet/person etc, will come forth and offer a solution to a masonic/worldwide problem and with this knowledge masons can achieve their purpose, a catalyst of sorts?

Mind if I beat the Masons who'll rush to answer your question?

No.
Seriously, Masonry isn't set up like you seem to think it is, it's like asking if PETA is waiting for a messiah or something.

Though I am interestied in whatever information you may have.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am waiting to see if I get a response with the information that I think a masonic member might give as a sniff if that makes sense.

I do not want to embarrass myself in person as I know a grand master mason but what I am suggesting would ruin my credibility in reality if it is seriously wrong if that makes sense as I am not a mason despite being asked to join once.

I doubt myself just now and that is not a strong point to debate upon at that but something is telling me I am correct despite this.

This is a hard thing to explain as what I have said is entirely true, it is like setting a mouse trap for a mouse that is aware of it, other mouses wont be because they dont know of it.

I am also unsure of who is the enemy which is why I am trying to get as much of a credible response as possible.

I will know when I see what needs to be said but it might not be said of course or I may be wrong.

Sorry for being so vague but it really is not my place to spell it out just yet.

I have read threads that are rather cryptic and they can be frustrating but I do have a purpose for it if that will ease your tension slightly.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you have a questions specifically for masons, then maybe you're better off going to a Masonic forum, instead of a conspiracy site.

As for Masonry itself, you have information you have but don't want to share, and are basically saying you are loking to trip someone into saying what you want them to say.
As such, it may be difficult to get someone to reply here, seeing as how you have stated intentions which are like that of a troll.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
See it for what you see it but I am not tricking.

I am trying to see if I get the answer I hope for that is all.

Nothing more nothing less.

I see your point though.

I never said I am correct as I stated above.

Call it faith then.

Remember I am not asking anyone to reveal a secret unless it is a secret I am unaware of and of course it could be as I am not a mason. I am not actually sure if it is a secret that needs to be revealed to reveal my knowledge.

I need to see certain things before I am going to respond that is all.

Sorry for being a pain if you find I am as that is not my intention towards others as specifically stated.

I would recommend that you do not take further interest in this thread as you seem to be getting frustrated, why not check back as I am doing to see if I get a reply that I seek?

No offence or anything like that intended.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
No. Masonry has no prophecies. No utopian goal. No elevation of any one individual to any greater importance than anyone else. In fact, that would go against Masonic teaching. We believe all men are equal, and all men have the power within themselves to affect change. There is no Masonic messiah. (Though any individual Mason is free to worship as he pleases or have faith in the messiah of his own choice. Masonry doesn't contradict this, and in fact, encourages him to be active within his own religious beliefs.)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If this is the case which you have said then I ask is the freemasons welcome to ideas that with action would solve a current problem that is in line with the greater good and morally correct to do?

I had presumed something but I know nothing of the masons as I said.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If this is the case which you have said then I ask is the freemasons welcome to ideas that with action would solve a current problem that is in line with the greater good and morally correct to do?
There is no Masonic doctrine on "greater good". Greater than what? "Lesser good?" That said, the Freemason is ALWAYS welcome to ideas. Thinking and knowledge and education are good things in the eye of Freemasonry. But your question seems deliberately obtuse. If you actually ask what you mean, I may be able to provide a better answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

No. Masonry has no prophecies. No utopian goal. No elevation of any one individual to any greater importance than anyone else. In fact, that would go against Masonic teaching. We believe all men are equal, and all men have the power within themselves to affect change. There is no Masonic messiah. (Though any individual Mason is free to worship as he pleases or have faith in the messiah of his own choice. Masonry doesn't contradict this, and in fact, encourages him to be active within his own religious beliefs.)

I don't think that's what he's asking.
I don't think he's asking whether one individual will rise as unequaled to the rest..
but rather.. ///he's really wanting to know.. without knowing he does..///
is that if there is.. one individual.. being groomed and positioned as to being... "PRAISED" as unequaled to the rest as far as judgment and rationality goes.. visionary for world direction etc..

there's a BIG difference between all being equal.. and one being promulgated as a messiah theatrically.. for the unwitting masses to view as such.

ok maybe he's not asking that..
maybe he's actually asking if Masonry has some idea of some supernatural messiah coming...
whereas Deism laughs at such idiocy, where supernatural divinity lacks natural intellectual analysis.

so "literally"?..."no".

but you'll see it in your media.
no doubt.
you'll see a messiah.
a manufactured one.
because the necessity of one is just to maneuver the herds' perceptions.

-

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I don't think that's what he's asking.
I don't think he's asking whether one individual will rise as unequaled to the rest..
but rather.. ///he's really wanting to know.. without knowing he does..///
is that if there is.. one individual.. being groomed and positioned as to being... "PRAISED" as unequaled to the rest as far as judgment and rationality goes.. visionary for world direction etc..

there's a BIG difference between all being equal.. and one being promulgated as a messiah theatrically.. for the unwitting masses to view as such.

ok maybe he's not asking that..
maybe he's actually asking if Masonry has some idea of some supernatural messiah coming...
whereas Deism laughs at such idiocy, where supernatural divinity lacks natural intellectual analysis.

so "literally"?..."no".

but you'll see it in your media.
no doubt.
you'll see a messiah.
a manufactured one.
because the necessity of one is just to maneuver the herds' perceptions.

-

Such things do not exist within freemasonry, which is what he is asking about. Freemasonry's foundations rest upon the membership being on the same level.

There is no chosen Freemason being groomed for anything like that. There is no one whose judgment is praised above the judgment of any other member. There is no one being proclaimed as a masonic visonary. This is not what freemasonry does.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

See it for what you see it but I am not tricking.

I am trying to see if I get the answer I hope for that is all.

Nothing more nothing less.

I see your point though.

I never said I am correct as I stated above.

Call it faith then.

Remember I am not asking anyone to reveal a secret unless it is a secret I am unaware of and of course it could be as I am not a mason. I am not actually sure if it is a secret that needs to be revealed to reveal my knowledge.

I need to see certain things before I am going to respond that is all.

Sorry for being a pain if you find I am as that is not my intention towards others as specifically stated.

I would recommend that you do not take further interest in this thread as you seem to be getting frustrated, why not check back as I am doing to see if I get a reply that I seek?

No offence or anything like that intended.

I would point out that RuneSpider was 100% right in what he told you. From your posts you seem to believe masonry is something that it is not. There is no grand "masonic purpose". There is no person called "grand master mason" in freemasonry either. There are master masons. There is a grand master, who is elected from the membership of master masons.

Are you sure you didn't watch the last few episodes of Heroes and take them a little bit too personally? All this talk of the "catalyst" conveniently after Heroes starts using that term...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the assumption.

I only used catalyst as it was a good word to use.

I actually do not watch heroes.

I love how people judge a book by its cover.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the assumption.

I only used catalyst as it was a good word to use.

I actually do not watch heroes.

I love how people judge a book by its cover.

Uh-huh. Whatever. Here you sit judging everyone who replies to you that doesn't express what you would like them to say to you.

Also, what else am I supposed to judge you on except for what you type?

This seems all too familiar for ATS, much like the usual "I have ultra-secret knowledge for enlightenment/ascension/other cool things but I won't tell you unless you beg me" posts in other forums...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You say you want as simple an answer as possible - well here it is:

Freemasonry has no prophecies of any nature whatsoever, whether in Ritual or otherwise. Period.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thank you.

I was wondering how long it would be before I got an answer to that.

JoshNorton gave me the other part of the answer to this so thank you both.

Cheers

[edit on 15-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Thank you.

I was wondering how long it would be before I got an answer to that.

JoshNorton gave me the other part of the answer to this so thank you both.

Cheers

Originally posted by RuneSpider
No.

You received a very accurate response immediately after your post, but OK.

I am curious as to why you believed masonry had prophecies though.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well I have been looking for an answer to a long time problem that everyone is experiencing, that I believe I have found, but it cannot work without being actioned by a majority of the minority worldwide.

This is a problem in itself and was the reason I asked in a generalist way in terms of is there anything that speaks of this. Rather egotistical but I do not generally believe in things like this so I can see where you are coming from earlier as it would mean others are better which is not true.

The Masons are the largest fraternity in the world and I believe there is a possibility that if masons got word of this solution they would/could use it as they are probably the only ones that can. Hence why I said catalyst earlier if you get me.

I am trying to learn as much as I can as I am a son in law of someone who used to be a grand master but I do not want to embarrass myself sharing this with him if I am crazily of the mark as I have never spoken to him about things such as this.

This only occured to me when this person recently told me that if there was anything going to happen in this world the freemasons would be the ones to stop it.

I do not want to sound too wacky as I am going on a bit of gut here and I do not usually do that without trying to look at the facts but this time they are not all here.

Hope that makes sense as I felt this place offers a good variety and the anonymity that I needed for the question.

To put it simply though I was just looking for something that would tell me the right thing to do as im not sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Well I have been looking for an answer to a long time problem that everyone is experiencing, that I believe I have found, but it cannot work without being actioned by a majority of the minority worldwide.

What is the "problem" which you have a "solution" for? If you don't want to say the solution, fine, but if you state the problem then its easier to figure out what group to target this towards. I highly - highly - doubt it is freemasonry, as you seem to think freemasonry has much more power or some sort of quasi-religious purpose which it does not.

This only occured to me when this person recently told me that if there was anything going to happen in this world the freemasons would be the ones to stop it.

Who told you that? Again, this gives freemasonry far more power than it really has. Freemasonry isn't going to stop anything from happening.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It reminds me of The Matrix where the old woman starts talking about prophecy and bending spoons, and neo finds out that he's "the one."

Maybe xxxN3O found out he's "one," too.

all the best.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

What is the "problem" which you have a "solution" for? If you don't want to say the solution, fine, but if you state the problem then its easier to figure out what group to target this towards. I highly - highly - doubt it is freemasonry, as you seem to think freemasonry has much more power or some sort of quasi-religious purpose which it does not.

Who told you that? Again, this gives freemasonry far more power than it really has. Freemasonry isn't going to stop anything from happening.

My own belief is that there is something going on in this world that makes it unfair due to the power certain people have over others which is starting to reveal itself just now economically especially. Most people on here call it the new world order etc. Most believers in this are beginning to take rather extremist stances etc etc.
My answer would solve that in a peaceful way that would benefit every person and bring equality to everyone but of course it would sweep the carpet from beneath the insanely wealthy/powerful so it is a threat on one level to someone, which is why I am keeping this quiet on here.

Obviously the problem is still here that this might not even exist but I have read of things that seem to be taking place in one shape or form just now such as EU, NAU, AU, APU etc.

I spoke to a former grand master in the freemasons who is part of my family and he told me that David Icke, Alex Jones etc are all BS and if this was in place freemasons would not allow it. This was just a conversation nothing more as I never went any deeper than asking what is the purpose of masons and asking about conspiracy theories such as the NWO. I didnt mention Icke or Alex Jones and he dodged my question on the NWO it seems but did reference me to some things in the bible and spoke to me about symbols etc.

I do not subscribe to all this alien stuff etc but I do think that certain things are seriously wrong and we are all manipulated and I am gradualy coming off the fence on the side that their is a NWO but we do not know the full story.

The one and only reason that I have thought of masons with regards to this is because if they agree that everyone is equal, should not harm others and build up themselves through life my solution would offer a society that would be based on this rather than our current one of profit motive. The Masons are the only people of whom there are enough of to make the first step of it work as far as I am aware

Hope that answers your questions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join