It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious and urgent question to a Masonic member

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3OThis only occured to me when this person recently told me that if there was anything going to happen in this world the freemasons would be the ones to stop it.

To put it simply though I was just looking for something that would tell me the right thing to do as im not sure.

If something is about to happen ( which it is) then the masons are the wrong one's that would stop it. As for you taking action, don't do anything unless you are sure about your actions.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

What makes you say that the masons would be the wrong ones?

I am trying to make sure that I do the right thing here because if i share this info with the wrong side it is dangerous not just to myself of course but would also ruin a lot of effort.

If something is going to happen in terms of the NWO then I dont have much time to do what I have to do if that makes sense.

All I know for certain is that if the NWO conspiracy is true (the little in between parts that everyone is arguing about do not matter) then I know how to stop it.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

What makes you say that the masons would be the wrong ones?

I am trying to make sure that I do the right thing here because if i share this info with the wrong side it is dangerous not just to myself of course but would also ruin a lot of effort.

Never mind forget I said anything because your not the only one on this thread who has something to hide. If I was you then I wouldn't share the information since you don't want it to get into the wrong hands. However, if you think it will benefit others then you should share.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am not going to share it as there are too many eyes on here of course but I hope to get a little insight.

It seems no matter where you go you have arguments that can back anything up for the good and bad that was the only reason I asked you why with regards to the masons.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

My own belief is that there is something going on in this world that makes it unfair due to the power certain people have over others which is starting to reveal itself just now economically especially. Most people on here call it the new world order etc. Most believers in this are beginning to take rather extremist stances etc etc.

This is a pretty common thread among conspiracy theorists - in fact its really one of the foundations of conspiracy theory - the idea that the world is somehow "unfair" and that it exists as being unfair not because of the amalgamation of billions of independent actors pursuing their own self-interests, but because of some cohesive group that is actively working to make it so. Its the conspiracy side of class warfare ideology.

You are not going to find that every mason believes in this. Some will, some will not. Its not a institutionalized part of freemasonry because it is a topic that comes quickly political.

My answer would solve that in a peaceful way that would benefit every person and bring equality to everyone but of course it would sweep the carpet from beneath the insanely wealthy/powerful so it is a threat on one level to someone, which is why I am keeping this quiet on here.

This is not a solution nor problem freemasonry as a institution is interested in. Again, it would be a individual mason thing. I as a person (and not as a mason) believe people have a right to be insanely wealthy and powerful and it is fundamentally wrong to steal power or wealth from people because you think it is unfair. Other masons will feel differently. Its not a mason thing, its a individual person thing.

I spoke to a former grand master in the freemasons who is part of my family and he told me that David Icke, Alex Jones etc are all BS and if this was in place freemasons would not allow it. This was just a conversation nothing more as I never went any deeper than asking what is the purpose of masons and asking about conspiracy theories such as the NWO. I didnt mention Icke or Alex Jones and he dodged my question on the NWO it seems but did reference me to some things in the bible and spoke to me about symbols etc.

The theories held by Alex Jones, David Icke, etc. concerning freemasonry are wrong - that much is correct. Honestly I think all of them are involved in it for the wealth and influence that comes with being a "leader" of the conspiracy theory crowd, but I don't follow them enough to care except to know the things I have heard them say about freemasonry are wrong.

As for the NWO, thats again a individual person thing. I don't think it exists or has ever existed - it was just a symbolic political phrase the conspiracy group picked up and ran with. Other people who are masons may believe in it. Either way, its not something freemasonry as a institution concerns itself with.

The one and only reason that I have thought of masons with regards to this is because if they agree that everyone is equal, should not harm others and build up themselves through life my solution would offer a society that would be based on this rather than our current one of profit motive. The Masons are the only people of whom there are enough of to make the first step of it work as far as I am aware

There is a difference in believing everyone is fundamentally equal and believing that everyone has a equal right to everything regardless of merit or anything else. One is equality of opportunity, the other is equality of results. This again gets into individual person territory because it quickly becomes political, but I think you will find vast amounts of masons believe in equality of opportunity and not equality of results.

So overall, you have a political problem and a political solution. Freemasonry does not take a stance on these things.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Thanks for explaining there. I do think of motive too when I listen to mainstream conspirators and a lot of them are making good money.

I wonder how many of them would let go of their cash to see a better place assuming they are in the right?

Would it be fair to say that if a mason presented an idea that a large amount of masons if not all actually agreed upon that they would take action not as a mason but as a person then?
Or is there a rule that would prevent this?

I am not talking about something that needs violence, rioting, robbery etc

Nothing at all like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
TripleX,

I'm not a Mason, but from a semi-objective viewpoint, I'd advise you to quit beating around the bush and just tell 'em where to send the money...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus_Fallen

Are you implying im a salesman lol??

If you want to send me money by all means feel free.

My address is...

10 Downing Street
London
United Kingdom

Cheques made payable to Mr Gordon Brown.

Cheers, im glad someone finally got my pitch

You ruined it!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey, I was just trying to help.

After all, your "solution" can't possibly be of any less value than the "message(s) of salvation" peddled by any other deluded or devious soul!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Icarus_Fallen]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In American Freemasonry there is no centralized goal or purpose. In fact Freemasonry in America is one of the most de-centralized groups you could find.

We are forbidden from discussing political or religious dogma so we couldn't even get to the point where we could start organizing any kind of group effort.

The only group goals we work toward are charity events, parades, community service, etc.

I think people assume the structure is like a pyramid with some grand overseer at the top, but really it's like an inverted pyramid with the state grand lodge at the bottom and the individual lodges at the top.

Like I have said before we have trouble organizing a pancake breakfast, much less a world takeover. In fact, in my lodge anyway, only about 10% of the membership even attend meetings. Out of 200 members we are lucky to get 15 or 20 at a meeting.

I wish it were the other way around. I would be thrilled to see throngs of eager men gathered in lodge rooms that are overflowing, but in today's world people really are having a hard time even getting by and much less taking time to help others.

I hope this helps!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I mean, if you're bound to be crazy anyway, you might as well make a few bucks off it, right?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You simply aren't going to ever get any large number of masons to agree to anything, especially not something like this. If you were able to it would be guys acting on their own initiatives, and not masons acting on behalf of freemasonry. Nothing prevents masons from doing whatever they want outside the lodge (although if they do something contrary to masonic obligations they could get kicked out if found out).

There is nothing in particular about freemasonry that would make them more amenable to theories of globalized collusion to make life unfair.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is an interesting report by the Masonic Information Center that details the struggles of modern Freemasonry:

www.msana.com...

It is pretty much right on the money. We are losing about 40,000 to 50,000 masons per year in the United States alone.

In our modern world people are too busy or just get bored with Masonry. We no longer hold the elite status we once did and the number of Masons is at it's lowest in 80 years.

Not to begrudge our fraternity, but we really do lack organization and motivation.

One promising sign, though, is reading posts by my brothers here. I think more so than anywhere else the brightest and best minds in masonry exist here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

My own belief is that there is something going on in this world that makes it unfair due to the power certain people have over others which is starting to reveal itself just now economically especially. Most people on here call it the new world order etc.
Sadly, this is nothing new. As long as there's been a concept of ownership there's been a division between the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS. What is going on today is the same as has gone on for centuries, if not millennia. You may only now be beginning to recognize it, but to be honest, it's been the status quo for as long as there's been recorded history.

The one and only reason that I have thought of masons with regards to this is because if they agree that everyone is equal, should not harm others and build up themselves through life my solution would offer a society that would be based on this rather than our current one of profit motive. The Masons are the only people of whom there are enough of to make the first step of it work as far as I am aware.
The issue here is that Masons are not the type to force their enlightenment upon anyone. It is in our teachings that one must seek the light "of their own free will and accord". That's why Masonry is considered secretive... because we're not broadcasting solutions from the rooftops, just offering guidance to individuals who come seeking the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Would it be fair to say that if a mason presented an idea that a large amount of masons if not all actually agreed upon that they would take action not as a mason but as a person then?
Or is there a rule that would prevent this?
No rule against it, just no system in place for such an idea to be communicated. As my brethren here have indicated, there's no unifying underlying structure to Freemasonry today (nor has there ever been, to be honest). The only way for a Mason to be heard beyond his own lodge, or his Grand Lodge, would be to publicly state in the media "I'm a Mason and I think _THIS_." and enough Masons scattered to the four winds would have to become aware of that media statement, agree with his position, and decide to support his cause, either as individuals or by bringing it up within their own local lodges and try to make something happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I know but just forget I said anything. Like I said before you're not the only one on this thread who has something to hide that could put yourself in danger. When I said what I said earlier, I really said more then I should have. I have many secrets of my own that I have to protect and just like you I will release then when the time is right.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by XXXN3O

I know but just forget I said anything. Like I said before you're not the only one on this thread who has something to hide that could put yourself in danger. When I said what I said earlier, I really said more then I should have. I have many secrets of my own that I have to protect and just like you I will release then when the time is right.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Rocketgirl]

There are no secrets in today's world.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Comrad "XXXN30" I'm not sure, but to me, it looks like you are putting your secret in the wrong hands. My uncle was also a Grand Master Mason. If you look on the internet, or especially look at YouTube recordings of "Benjamin Fulford" on Rense, you will see that Fulford openly states that the Rockefellers are at the top of the Masonic Food Chain, and the Rockefellers don't deny it, nor does Rockefeller deny "he wants the world population to be drastically reduced" in his interview by Fulford.

Fulford states that there are 13 secret levels above the top level of Masons, not really known about by regular Masons. The Rockefellers are at the top of the 13 secret levels of Masons according to Fulford in his recordings on YouTube, and that isn't denied by Rockefeller either.

Also, one of the heads of the NWO is "Rockefeller". So, if you have some great secret and you are ready to piss it all away and put it in the hands of the NWO, sure.... go right ahead and give it to the Masons.

I'm sure you are a cautious man though, and will look into what I have stated and relize you just about made a HUGE mistake. Why don't you give a little more information to the people here on ATS, these people are very intelligent people and are always wanting to help. You won't make any financial gain off of anyone here, if that is what you are looking for, and I'm sure that is not what you are looking for; but the people here are ready, willing and able to help, if you would just trust them. They are debunkers, and truthful and honest people for the most part.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Fulford also states that there are 100,000 professional assassins, as part of a "secret society" 6 million members strong in China, in opposition to the illuminati. To take any such talk at face value is laughable.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by XXXN3O

Comrad "XXXN30" I'm not sure, but to me, it looks like you are putting your secret in the wrong hands. My uncle was also a Grand Master Mason. If you look on the internet, or especially look at YouTube recordings of "Benjamin Fulford" on Rense, you will see that Fulford openly states that the Rockefellers are at the top of the Masonic Food Chain, and the Rockefellers don't deny it, nor does Rockefeller deny "he wants the world population to be drastically reduced" in his interview by Fulford.

Fulford states that there are 13 secret levels above the top level of Masons, not really known about by regular Masons. The Rockefellers are at the top of the 13 secret levels of Masons according to Fulford in his recordings on YouTube, and that isn't denied by Rockefeller either.

Also, one of the heads of the NWO is "Rockefeller". So, if you have some great secret and you are ready to piss it all away and put it in the hands of the NWO, sure.... go right ahead and give it to the Masons.

I'm sure you are a cautious man though, and will look into what I have stated and relize you just about made a HUGE mistake. Why don't you give a little more information to the people here on ATS, these people are very intelligent people and are always wanting to help. You won't make any financial gain off of anyone here, if that is what you are looking for, and I'm sure that is not what you are looking for; but the people here are ready, willing and able to help, if you would just trust them. They are debunkers, and truthful and honest people for the most part.

Oh my. I missed this one. I must say I am becoming increasingly distressed by the things people are willing to believe that have no evidence and are contrary to all reason.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join