It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you come across ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I would like to know how everyone came across this website. I personally found it by typing zin-uru in the Google search engine after reading about the word in the Thoth, Emerald Tablets.

So how did you come across the ATS website?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It was back in the static website days, and sadly, that was back far enough that I now forget.

If I had to guess, I was probably looking at/for conceptual or secret aircraft.

[edit on 12/13/2008 by prototism]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
someone spoke about it on a video on youTube. That's been happening alot more lately. Understanding the mentality of those that hang around on youTube I'm unsure if that is a good or bad thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

By chance.....

and i would'nt ever turn back

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"they" told me not to join, so i did.

i think a friend told me about it. this was way backin 2003/04.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just can't believe I came across a website where people can have educated debates about some the topics on here.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I was over at Rense and had clicked a link. At the bottom of the page was a link to ATS. I clicked it and never looked back.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Way back when I was in highschool, 25 now, I was doing a report on Xplanes and ats has been a bookmark ever since.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I heard one guy found someone having a heart attack on the sidewalk, so he rummaged through his pockets because it was christmas and took the guy's membership card.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was at work one night, just riding around, patrolling, and listening to Coast to Coast AM. During one of the commercial breaks, there was an advertisement for ATS. I rode to the nearest WiFi hotspot and hopped on the internet to check out the site. I'm happy to say that I've been hooked ever since.

[edit on 13/12/08 by deputydawg611]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember I was googling random ufo crap and I stumbled across a few threads here. Ever since ive been hooked

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to say, I had also been banned from the website's forum I had frequented before coming here.

Though that was the website of an idiotic "poopstar", ummm "popstar". And it seems I was ruinning a bunch of his days.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't remember the topic I was searching for, but whatever it was a link to a thread on ATS showed up in the search results. So I clicked the link and read the thread and then looked around the site a bit and decided to sign up to respond. And with that first post I was hooked.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah one night I was doing my usual googling for

Crossdressing,Transexual,Homophobic,Midgets,Gazoo players from space

and some how ended up here The rest as they say is history!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It was only six weeks ago but .. I... just ..... can't ...... remember..........
It's almost as if I'd been here..... before.
Noo.
Couldn't be.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, I was simply doing a Google search for interesting information on the Moon, and one item that came up was John lear's, within a minute, I was 'hooked' thanks to John Lear, Zorgon, and Google.
It's been a great ride, always something of considerable interest to be found, any time of day or night, which is just great.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was researching John Lear, and found him here.
Second
Third line.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A friend told me about it...and guess what, love it.....great work guys........

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Hyper200]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My big sister told me :~

" ..... you should really check this website out, you will really enjoy it!"

I signed up - and have been here for years now!! Woop woop !!

I have made so many friends here - and have even met some of them. It is nice to find a website which you can have an adult conversation and how people respect each others opinions .... sometimes.

~Oni x x

EDIT : Sorry I have been here for 4 years not 5

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Oni x x]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i lurked here for a long time reading articles on aliens and john titor. reading the music forum....then just figured i would sign up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join