It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plz Stop Crusade In India (Conversion Of Hindus)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
PLZ STOP CRUSADE IN INDIA

hello brothers & sisters,
Today in India ppl belonging to christian community most of them where foreigners are massively converting poor HINDUS in by spreading false information about the Hinduism and the old traditions which are not followed in India by any HINDUS NOW A DAYS , but strong political powers like Sonia Gandhi & other mean ppl are destroying the worlds most ancient peace loving religion which sees " Jesus" as saint who is a human like lacks of Hindu saints (SADHU,SANYASI OR GURU ). now POPE & other christian powers trying to make India christian country not by their believes BUT BY MONEY & POWER and AND " Christians never have good history they stand next to ISLAM when it comes to HOLLY WAR Or HOLLY CRUSADE TO SPREAD THEIR RELIGION USING VIOLENT STEPS LIKE KILLING, PRESONING AND HARASSMENT ,

" The Church had a special way of dealing with converted HINDUS who were suspected of not observing Christian rites with appropriate rigor and enthusiasm, or even of covertly practicing their old faith: “…the culprits would be tracked down and burnt alive.

THE GOA INQUISITION IS EXAMPLE FOR Christians , AND RAISES QUESTION FOR CHRISTIANITY

IN INDIA IT IS CONTINUING BECAUSE A HINDU SEES ALL RELIGIONS ARE EQUAL ,THE HINDUS MAY WORSHIP GOOD IN MANY WAY BUT NEVER SAYS TO PUNISH A HUMAN WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN HINDUISM .

A SO I REQUEST ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTER OF WESTERN AND OTHER RICH COUNTRY NOT FUND AND SUPPORT ANY CRUSADE IN INDIA & HELP INDIAN HINDUS TO PROTECT THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION

@@ THIS IS MANJUNATH THANKING YOU ON BEHALF OF EVERY HINDU WHO BELIEVE IN "VASUDEVA KUTUMBAM " ( ONE UNIVERSE ONE FAMILY ) @@

## NAMSTE. ##

YOU MAY VISIT : www.burningcross.net...

[edit: titel - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
In case you don't know they want to convert you as it is in their plans to create a One World Government. If you don't convert they will most likely kill you. Please try to be aware of what is going on, this is a powergrab and they will stop at nothing. You must understand what is really going on and then you can do something about it.

We don't have much we can do over here in the US, many of us are struggling to keep food on the table.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I agree with the OP....

When i visited India i was led to believe that Hinduism accepts every religion equally... Hindu's respect Jesus and Buddah as equals aswell as the myriad of other beliefs and dieties.

India is a very beautiful place, full of amazing people and it touched my heart.

Do not let Islam or Christianity destroy your peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Could you maybe tell us more about the situation there as our media here does not do it's job and report the news. The only thing that our media reported here was that there was a terrorist attack by a group that they named and said maybe they were tied to Al Queda and then said that they had determined the suspects to be terrorists as the story usually gets reported here in the US. So could you please give us more details about who is doing this? Are they literally trying to convert you or what? Are they part of a military faction? If so do you know what their faction is called? If you give us more details, maybe we can help.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mr.m79

Originally posted by mr.m79

hello brothers & sisters,
Today in India ppl belonging to christian community most of them where foreigners are massively converting poor HINDUS in by spreading false information about the Hinduism and the old traditions which are not followed in India by any HINDUS NOW A DAYS , but strong political powers like Sonia Gandhi & other mean ppl are destroying the worlds " Christians never have good history they stand next to ISLAM when it comes to HOLLY WAR Or HOLLY CRUSADE TO SPREAD THEIR RELIGION USING VIOLENT STEPS LIKE KILLING, PRESONING AND HARASSMENT ,

" The Church had a special way of dealing with converted HINDUS who were suspected of not observing Christian rites with appropriate rigor and enthusiasm, or even of covertly practicing their old faith: “…the culprits would be tracked down and burnt alive

## NAMSTE. ##

YOU MAY VISIT : www.burningcross.net...

Thank you for posting this, it just goes to show how completely repugnant christianity can be and how totally demonic christians can get.

Unfortunately my friend much of the western world is up against the deluded,interfering self righteous sheeple aswell.

The best form of defence against the sheeple of the jesusgod is education, educate your children teach them to think deeply and reject that which does not have evidence.

Download these videos burn them to disc and spread them far and wide, your young people don't even need to be able to read to get to the truth.

Lobby your leaders to insist that the bibles carry certificate such as 18 or PG so should no be given to children, because of graphic scenes of violence, sexual violence,wichcraft, rape, pedophilia,homophobia,genocide,infanticide.The bibles should also carry a declaration stating it is based on fictional characters etc and should be categorised as fiction or mythyology, the same should apply to the quran.

Tell your people to demand evidence of all claims made by christians, don't be fooled by their sideshow magic demand that their god if real. Regenerate an amputated limb or completely eradicate cancer in one day.
YouTube Link

YouTube Link

REMEMBER, don't waste your discs giving these videos to christians, they are too afraid or brainwashed to study them objectively, save them to protect the uninformed from the curse of christianity.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by moocowman]

signature

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr.m79

Manjubhai, stop and take a breath for a moment.

Consider the nature of Hinduism. It is not for everyone! The dalits and mlecchas do not really understand the underlying basis of Hinduism. They don't understand the true meanings behind rituals and idols; and they are not well versed in the philosophical aspects of Hinduism.

How does it matter if they convert to Christianity? If Christianity is a religion that appeals to them, then let them convert. I have no problem with that.

The only issue comes from political votebanking. Once the politicials start pandering to minorities/ groups, then it becomes a big issue.

You should be calling for an end to political vote banking; not an end to the freedom of religious choice.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr.m79

...I REQUEST ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTER OF WESTERN AND OTHER RICH COUNTRY NOT FUND AND SUPPORT ANY CRUSADE IN INDIA & HELP INDIAN HINDUS TO PROTECT THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION

No, I don't think so. First off, do we not support a universal freedom of choice of religion? Personally, I find proselytizing annoying, but any religious adherant has the right to approach me, as I have the right to turn down the offer of salvation. Just incidentally, is there not an association between Hinduism and ISKCON? Had your fill of Hare Krishnas yet?

Anyway, as to those peaceful Hindus, may I direct your attention to the ollowing news item from last year? www.hrw.org...

Here's a taste of that one:
"Violence first broke out on December 24 during an altercation between Hindus and Christians over Christmas celebrations in Orissa’s Kandhamal district. A group of Christians then attacked the vehicle of a local leader of a right-wing Hindu organization. In retaliation, Hindu mobs burned down at least 19 churches, and attacked church officials. Christians then began to attack Hindu properties. A number of villagers have fled their homes to escape the violence. The state government failed to act quickly, leaving vulnerable groups at risk, which enabled the violence to escalate over the last four days. The exact death toll in these clashes is still unknown, though the media have reported the deaths of at least eight people."

Bottom line is that every religion has its extremists...and bringing up the Inquisition today is a bit of a weak argument...but if folks want to convert from the Indian Book of Fairy Tales to the Jewish Book of Fairy Tales (credit to Maher), well then, go nuts.

And while it's customary to blacken Christianity, it also represents a lot of good people with good intentions and practices. Further...it ain't got no Dalits.

So, my Hindu pal, when the Christian Missionaries come to the door, and you aren't interested in their pitch...just say "No Thanks". Trust me, it works pretty good.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Please either learn to post in English, or don't bother to post at all.

Your feeble attempt to pretend to be a poor Hindu are pathetic.

The vast majority of Christians in India are native Indians. In fact, India is sending Christian missionaries to other countries now. They have hundreds of Catholic Priests that are serving in the United States as an example.

You don't want to be a Christian, fine. If your neighbor wants to be a Christian, that's also fine. It should be a matter of choice.

And no, it is not an attempt to make a "world government" by converting people. Only a true paranoid would think like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

So, my Hindu pal, when the Christian Missionaries come to the door, and you aren't interested in their pitch...just say "No Thanks". Trust me, it works pretty good.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Up until he decides to act or think contrary to christian doctrine, then christianity would do its' very best to have his world bow to it's morals.

Let's see, what if he says hey "no thanks" as I'm gay and intend to marry my boyfriend.

But that's a different story isn't it ?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Do not let Islam or Christianity destroy your peace
reply to post by mr-lizard

I suppose that's a bit difficult if the deluded bastards would burn you alive for not accepting their way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
UH yeah and its not like we didn't see this coming. What planet are you from OldMedic? Come on now our economy has been largely outsourced to India and the western influence is for real. There was a government Black Ops attack on India and don't tell me it was just terrorism. Its not some fairy tail, its really happening, these people are being invaded by westerners.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The vast majority of Christians in India are native Indians. In fact, India is sending Christian missionaries to other countries now. They have hundreds of Catholic Priests that are serving in the United States as an example.
reply to post by OldMedic

Don't you mean christianity is sending Indian missionaries ?

Slight difference there dude.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Up until he decides to act or think contrary to christian doctrine, then christianity would do its' very best to have his world bow to it's morals.

Let's see, what if he says hey "no thanks" as I'm gay and intend to marry my boyfriend. But that's a different story isn't it ?

Well, two points here...for starters, I have no idea if Hinduism has any precepts either for or against homosexuality, and as this thread is really more of a discussion of religious proselytization than gay rights we shouldn't take that line too far.

Secondly, you'll notice that the Anglican Church of Canada just underwent a split as the mainstream syndod has accepted both gay marriage and gay bishops within its ranks. Splinter congregations have chosen to form their own branch, and are suing the big guys for their churches.

So....even within Christianity, there is both hope and progress.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Secondly, you'll notice that the Anglican Church of Canada just underwent a split as the mainstream syndod has accepted both gay marriage and gay bishops within its ranks. Splinter congregations have chosen to form their own branch, and are suing the big guys for their churches.

Now that's interesting news, seems like the house of cards is most definately crumbling, the christian cult appears to be imploding but not without the flailing of its insectoid (real word?) limbs in places of asia and the minds of the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

... the christian cult appears to be imploding but not without the flailing of its insectoid (real word?) limbs in places of asia and the minds of the ignorant.

It might be more charitable to say that with so much information available to so much of the world, the "church" is losing some of its influence as a powerful elite, and is returning to its roots as a focal point for humanity's spirtitual nature. One small step at a time.

One might also consider that Christians are at work trying help a lot of human misery, in places where locals won't tread. India is probably a good example. I'm certainly no apologist for "Big Religion", but I have to give them credit where credit is due.

No need to try and debate me on this one...it's an merely observation.

And Merry Christmas, to every one of you.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What about these incidences?

Hindu Extremists Offer Rewards to Kill Christians in India

Extremist Hindu groups have reportedly offered rewards or bounties on killing Christians in India. There has been a sharp increase in attacks on Christians in India...

A spokesman for the All-India Christian Council said: 'People are being offered rewards to kill, and to destroy churches and Christian properties. They are being offered foreign liquor, chicken, mutton and weapons. They are given petrol and kerosene.'

jonathanturley.org...

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians

Hundreds of Christians in the Indian state of Orissa have been forced to renounce their religion and become Hindus after lynch mobs issued them with a stark ultimatum: convert or die.

The wave of forced conversions marks a dramatic escalation in a two-month orgy of sectarian violence which has left at least 59 people dead, 50,000 homeless and thousands of houses and churches burnt to the ground. As neighbour has turned on neighbour, thousands more Christians have sought sanctuary in refugee camps, unable to return to the wreckage of their homes unless they, too, agree to abandon their faith.

www.guardian.co.uk...

India's Persecuted Christians

In India, where a national election, next year, will pit a Hindu nationalist-led party against a more secular incumbent government, led by the Congress Party, there have been a spate of assaults on Christians. Disturbing photographs and amateur videos show ransacked Christian churches in Orissa state in eastern India, where terrified Christian families have fled to shelters to avoid the cruel choice between conversion to Hinduism or death. Bibles and prayer books have been found burned among the ruins of Christian homes.

www.thenation.com...

Please take note of these statistics:

Christians account for 2.3% of India's billion-plus Hindu majority population.

www.news24.com...

So 2.3% who are being persecuted are actually persecuting the billion plus minority? I know many here will think it's ok because they're just stupid Christians but stop and think about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So 2.3% who are being persecuted are actually persecuting the billion plus minority? I know many here will think it's ok because they're just stupid Christians but stop and think about it.
reply to post by AshleyD

I stopped, I thought about it.

Yup a nasty virus normally starts as 1% so the sensible thing is to eradicate it before it even gets to 3%.

Seems like what goes around comes around, karma or yawehs' revenge ?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sounds like the christian church is trying to establish a 1 world religion to me. Which is not something I consider to be good, nor do I support it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Sounds like the christian church is trying to establish a 1 world religion to me. Which is not something I consider to be good, nor do I support it.

Well, they've been doing that since...if you'll excuse the expression...Christ was a Cowboy.
They all do it. Don't go losing any sleep unless the JoHo's paint an X on your door when you decline their kind ministrations.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

the christian cult appears to be imploding but not without the flailing of its insectoid (real word?) limbs in places of asia and the minds of the ignorant.

What a hateful statement that was. Bigotry at its finest.

a nasty virus normally starts as 1% so the sensible thing is to eradicate it before it even gets to 3%.

Why are you suggesting that Christianity should be eradicated? Oh...I see, its because you think Christianity is a "nasty virus". Why are you so full of hatred and bigotry? I think you need psychological help.

Originally posted by badmedia
Sounds like the christian church is trying to establish a 1 world religion to me.

Wrong. The one world religion will consist of elements of ALL major religions fused together into a great big syncretized mess with a heavy dose of Theosophy. This should be common knowledge by now. There will not be a Christian World Order until Christ himself returns to establish it. The church is very much aware of this and will therefore NOT be setting up a "one world Christian religion". This is also common knowledge.

As for the rest, this is the stupidest thread I have seen in months. Another "Lets bash Christians" thread. Very, very stupid. Seriously.

[edit on 12/11/2008 by Lightmare]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join