It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotter's 'fluke' sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've been a little skeptical about UFOs in the past but this picture is interesting I wish I could see the original.

What do you guys think its recent and over the NT Australia

Link

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i wish he could get a higher res shot. cant really see any detail

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Why does anyone bother with these blurry dark spots? If you have to discuss and debate what it could possibly be, then it is hardly proof of anything is it?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo
Why does anyone bother with these blurry dark spots? If you have to discuss and debate what it could possibly be, then it is hardly proof of anything is it?

No need to be so negative I did say it would be nice to have a better photo

I think I have tracked down this guys phone number but cannot get through at this time - it is a remote location.
I will try my best over the next couple of days

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Sorry, I did not mean it but I guess I am just getting really sick of blurry spots. I want to see something that looks like something on here for a change.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Its okay - It is frustrating. I thought as it was a daylight image it would be worth following up. I really don't think this guy is trying it on, my gut feeling is the picture is genuine. All we have to do now is have a closer look.

I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

These blurry dark spots though just leave too much open for interpretation such as how far the object really is from the camera, and therefore size and speed. There is no true context to say where in space that truly lies so what are we left with to look at? A blurry dot. Ok, I looked. What else do you see?

top topics

join