It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some one help me please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Zeitgeist Addendum,

I figure this would be the best place to ask some of my own questions to see what everyones response would be.
Crime as mentioned in Zeitgeist Addendum is motivated by money, you get rid of money you get rid of crime and there is no need for prisons. But what about Serial Killers, Rapists ... do we re educate? What if they wont take to the re education?

What off those who do smoke and choose to smoke even with the health hazards associated with this vice? o those who drink alcohol, when you drink you ruin your liver and the motor, coordination (DT's) within your brain. I mean all in all what about vices?

As for those who join the Venus Project and do go through re-education, will that mean the drive to have Iphones, PS3's and the latest Laptops will be trained away? What would that entail as well to be re educated? Schooling? brainwashing?

I really am interested in this Idea I would love an ideal world that meant no currency, that meant no evil, that is aimed towards progress. But at what cost exactly?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I for one think the Venus Project and anything like it is a bunch of *snip* because as your said; serial killers, and the such money isnt what they want so doing away with it wont have any effect on them and there will always be crime but the problem is What is considered crime. In every single place around the globe what is view as crime differs among each area.

Example say the US, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Vanautu, Somao, they may have some things that they all view as crime perhaps theft ( I dont think anybody would let some come and take their *snip*, even animals will put up a fight if you try it with them) but beyond that it differs from country to country some places consider lying a crime and in others its not etc. There is no system that everybody would ever agree on and its just a losing battle period and if it was tried it would correct it self eventually by the formation of new groups and cultures and humans resettling places.

There is no *snip* way you could get any amount of people to agree period, The only way there would be peace of earth is either no humans or 7 humans as the population and 1 human per continent with those 7 never leaving there continent.

You cant get two people get along let alone a population to support life.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by kvaniu]

====
Mod Edit: No profanity, not even stars.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I agree with your view to an extent but I wouldnt go so far as to say the only way is with 7 humans on each continent and/ or with out humans. True, agreement on certain ideals based on different cultures, ideas, beliefs, and so forth would be dificult and virtually impossible. However, actually given the supposed method within ZA It could be done. Mind you eventually, there would disenters and there is nothing wrong with that. I really truly believe it is conflict that causes progress. Not just violent conflict, but conflicts over issues, technologies and so forth. It is what we strive for it is what makes us who we are over our life's experiences it is the conflicts that make our character and ultimately make you, you. ZA says it is not in our nature to fight wars and the such and maybe it is not in our nature. However, I can't say that it isnt. Yes, scarcity can be a huge factor in fights, but let's put project Venus under inspection. say everyone gets a ration amount of the resources. Is that supposed to stop Greed? Or say some jackhole breaks their nice laptop and keeps doing so cause he is clumsy, how many laptops are we going to be allowed to give him until we say, no more laptop for you. and wouldn't that cause a scarcity within that system?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by precociousmonkey

serial killers, rapists and anyone who willingly harms another person should simply be eliminated in the most convenient humane way possible.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

And what exactly would/should be considered Humane?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by precociousmonkey

serial killers, rapists and anyone who willingly harms another person should simply be eliminated in the most convenient humane way possible.

you cant kill people for being ill....thats the sort of thinking hitler would have loved.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nothing you will be not willing to give up. People want to become apart of society, people want to help it if they can. It can see it in all the people who hold onto this money-reality that is slowy started to fade away. That wont change, the core of humanity will not change, we will all just be alot more happier and loving.

Its not children who are inherently bad, it is how they are raised through their environments. We will be what we are and much less of what we aren't. Try to think of it as a polar reversal, if that makes it easier to understand.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well that is easy to say but to put into actual aaplication could be something completely different. I mean what if and I am just saying Wife and her husband have to be seperated because his ideals and pasts arent going along with the Venus Projects ways. I mean there are a billions of people and billions of complications that go along with that. not everyone will be so willing to give up these things as other might be.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you build a societal model based on the occurrences of aberrant human behavior, you will have to face the necessity that such behavior cannot be predicted and it is unlikely that it is 'screenable.' Thus everyone will be potentially suspect of the capability to behave in an anti-social manner. Your 'cultural' norms within this society will reflect that fear and lead to oppressive reactionary actions by those professing to 'protect' the community; as an added negative, these 'protectors' will themselves be 'tempted' by the tremendous social power that gives them. (I suggest there will be a perpetual 'witch-hunt' a la 'homegrown terrorist' concerns of late).

Is there a solution? Perhaps, but not until such time as the power to impose lawful control and police authority loses it's propensity for abuse. I think oversight is the key. But then, no one wants to be watched and questioned, so it will be interesting to see how that's integrated into such a society.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think if you think you need a 'program' to alter the way you think and feel, you're prime material to be an NWO citizen

Besides, if you take away money, people will commit crimes over whatever substitute has to be in place. Even bartered items.
The alternative is to do away with trade and possessions alltogether

Then there are crimes of passion. Or would you rather share your spouse with the rest of humanity to avoid possessive feelings? Could be nice if you're into that kinky stuff I guess..

And people also kill over power. If someone has the power they covet, and can't see a means of 'defeating' them 'democratically', they'll harbor assassination fantasys.

Like Maxmars said, I think this program could easily turn into Big Brother, just as easily as any goverment.

top topics

join