It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Questioned about Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
do you think she is lieing in this video???? I feel kinda nervious having here as sec of state.

I would like to know if she really did attend that meeting??? I have seen the 2006 video footage of the meetings and saw her pull to the back area to avoid being seen there.

what do you guys think of this video.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
well, she´s on top of the power hierarchy now (again) and she dont give
a f **k.
the NWO is here now, man.

america is running out of time. Ron Paul was the man..

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think she seems to be genuinely telling the truth here. Besides, this is the equivalent of ambush reporting. She is trying to meet people and sign autographs. You can't just stop and make a casual comment about 9/11. Even she knows that requires an in-depth discussion.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
she could be lying? or she could be telling the truth?, who knows!
i can't tell what is going on, just to hard to call-

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well here is some background videos: If you don't know hilary was there.. see for yourself:

hold up: not working here www.infowars.com...

well... basicly she was seen driving up to the buidling where bilderburge was for a 2006 meeting in tronto canada.

my comptuer is acting up sorry for not getting the video.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I think she seems to be genuinely telling the truth here. Besides, this is the equivalent of ambush reporting. She is trying to meet people and sign autographs. You can't just stop and make a casual comment about 9/11. Even she knows that requires an in-depth discussion.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by edgecrusher2199]

Do a little research and see that she is lying quite obviously, people dont get to the position she is in WITHOUT attending those meetings.

There walls are falling at the moment and they don't like it, people are FINALLY waking up.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Agreed...apparent she is lying,she did go,lying devil woman etc

Reminds me of when obama was asked about his position in the CFR...ohhh its just a forum where people come and discuss things...yeah a forum that has the most powerful people in america involved in it...politicans are practically bred to lie...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic, but I am a bit confused...

Are we talking about 9/11 or about the Bilderberg meeting? Is there some connection between the two?

Personally, Hillary Clinton has always given me the creeps. I can't explain it other than to say it comes from inner guidance.

So what are you trying to say here?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I seem to remember hearing or reading that pretty much all the leaders of the Western World have meetings with Bilderberg before they are elected. So is it believed that Obama is one of "theirs"?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox115
I seem to remember hearing or reading that pretty much all the leaders of the Western World have meetings with Bilderberg before they are elected. So is it believed that Obama is one of "theirs"?

Not only that, all presidents except one since the 60's were members of CFR...which obama is a member of aswell.Both the bilderberger group(named after the hotel where they held their first meeting in sweden) and CFR were setup by the rockefellers

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Solomons]

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
SYLPH: we are talking about the Bilderberg meeting.

I tried to find the builderburg video of 06 but can't find it with google.

well... if you watched the bilderburg meeting of 2006 video you do see hiliary clinton driver drive to the back enterence. She came out of the car/limo what ever.. and walked into the hotel.

so clearly she was in canada and had a meeting. now if you seen alex articles and many other news articles from bbc.... you hear her make a statement after those meetings she was asked what she did over the weekend meaning what are you doing in canada and she said nothing really. She gave some bs to the reporters and didn't say that she had a meeting.

Yet people that had their cameras captured hiliary clinton attending the bilderburg meeting.

So she is lieing. It's not because she was signing autographs... She clearly knew what the questions were about and wnated to dodge that question.

Bill clinton her husband admitted that he met with builderburg and put a twist on it saying it's just europeans that come over and we talk about events and other agreements etc...

He made it seem that these conspiracies are from stupid people.

Yet on the other hand we got Ron Paul saying that these things are fact... and then we have a OHIO senator from toledo... talk about the highway evidence... and allowing people from other countries to buy highways we built with tax payers money to them and allow them to toll the expressway/highway...

So here she is lieing... I think the guys should of asked a more broad question asking what she was doing in canada at that hotel in june or july of 2006.

That would make it a 100% a for sure thing that she lied about it. Since we clearly got her on tape.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, I am now reasonably confident that she was there. That was such a typical NSA response.... She repeated the exact same statement again and again. I bet shes got some kind of deal where she can be charged for lying, because she signed some Official Secrets Act.

"I was never there"-That made it so obvious

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

I agree... If anyone here knows anyone or met anyone that is off going to ask hilliary about builderburge. Please tell them that they should ask what she was doing at the hotel in toronto in june of 2006.

We have her on tape. So if she said she was not there that is 100% proof she is lieing since we clearly can see her at that hotel entering from the back.

Now the video we see can't comfirm that it was a builder burge meeting but can comfirm it was some event.

I mean we need to caught her plain out lieing.

I notice the builder burg videos are gone from google... I don't find anything.

I just want to know if anyone can find that builder burg footage of 2006.

If you find it post it up on here. So the people that clearly don't know if she lied or not. So they can get up to speed.

We should even ask hillary clinton if she ever heard of builder burge.

If she said no... then we can say wow... well your husband knows them he admitted it. Now why would hillary not know of that?

I seriously do think that north american union is coming... The reason is because of Ron Paul and ohio senator. They comfirm evidence of events that are leading to a north american union.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

The one major thing I have noticed with Hilary Clinton is that she laughs anytime she is either lying or cannot think of an answer.

www.youtube.com...

Id go with the first one.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As long as a politician's lips are moving I'll always assume that he/she is lying. If the last name is Clinton.... even more so.

top topics

join