It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth.

The court did not comment on its order Monday rejecting the call by Leo Donofrio of East Brunswick, N.J., to intervene in the presidential election....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

At least one other appeal over Obama's citizenship remains at the court. Philip J. Berg of Lafayette Hill, Pa., argues that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii as Obama says and the Hawaii secretary of state has confirmed.

And they did not even comment.

Well there ya have it, folks, good news to some, sad news to others.

With as much interest as there is in this, I have to admit to being a little surprised, but not much. As of today I have no further respect for the current lineup in the SCOTUS. :shk:

And I will bet that this is not the last we will hear of this.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is what I expected. There's no compelling information at all to think that dual citizenship affects Obama's "natural-born" status. Being born in the US makes a child of 2 illegal aliens "natural-born", so why wouldn't being born in the US make the child of one US citizen "natural-born"?

I'm pretty sure the Berg case will meet the same fate. There's no compelling information at all to think that Obama is lying about his place of birth or citizenship.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
ahahahahahahahaha

good try ATS.

you put up a month and a half baby fit, you throw a tantrum

and you lost SOME credibility

and now you just look stupid. I now understand the posters at this forum a whole lot better than I thought I did.

but hey, you can pretend Obama is whatever you want, as long as that helps you sleep at night.

many on this forum know I have been one of Obamas biggest backers on this BC issue.

I think its sour grapes and so does the Supreme Court.

Access, DENIED! REJECTED.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Funny, just about the time Berg posts this video of an interview with Obama's grandmother on his site:

Hadn't seen that yet, so thought I'd post it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Where in the *Snip* are our redress of grievances!? The SCOTUS is in VERY dangerous territory here. It would be wise for them to remeber this: "In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. --Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government."

WE, THE PEOPLE, are not going to take this *Snip* too much longer!!!

Mod Edit: Do Not Circumvent The Censors.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
what are you talking about

honestly

like, what's your guys deal? You racist??? You think Obama is not who he says he is? That's OFFENSIVE.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 8-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anyone who closely followed the election knew this would be the outcome. Obama was chosen to be our president before the first vote was cast. And so he is.

Whatever. No surprise here.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Let's all just treat this as open ended so we can still generate a dozen new threads a week on the subject.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Let's all just treat this as open ended so we can still generate a dozen new threads a week on the subject.

RIGHT, like this ISN'T the last we've heard about this!

Haven't you heard, The Supreme Court is IN on the conspiracy, THEY ARE NWO!

OBAMA is really a KING from Kenya with ROYAL Blood and he TRICKED everyone HE was never born in Hawaii, in fact, Obama wasn't even BORN. Obama hatched from an Egg in the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean and he lived his early life in Atlantis preparing to become President!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Let's be intellectually honest here... His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth - IN KENYA. The Ambassador to the US, from KENYA, stated that Obama's birthplace - IN KENYA - is their biggest tourist attraction. His own sister has given multiple accounts of Obama's birth, citing numerous hospitals. He is the FIRST U.S. President who has legally challenged the release of his Birth Certificate - hiring not one, BUT THREE law firms to suppress the release of his LEGAL Birth Certificate.

Couple that information with the fact that he suppressed EVERY OTHER DOCUMENT which could substantially verify ANYTHING he has stated about his past and it is suspicious - to say the least. No college records, no citizenship records, he has even sealed his legislative records when he served in Illinois. We have no passport data. We have no history on his citizenship in indonesia. he lied on his Bar application when asked if he had any other legal names - he cited "none" when, in fact, he had the name Barry Soetoro.

To say that there is nothing to look into is both short-sighted and outright stupid!

I am looking forward to the SCOTUS being challenged on every single document that he signs as President of the US until this question is answered. I will persoanlly file cases in Ohio for any and every piece of legislation that affects me, as I will then have standing.

Congrats Barry Soetoro and the SCOTUS - you have just eliminated the chance for President Soetoro to have even a shred of legitimacy in this presidency.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Honestly, your post is simply too stupid to respond to... Did you really think you were being clever? I mean, I'm just wondering...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You know BH, it would be one thing if the SCOTUS had taken the case, done the research, was provided the original long form vault copy, and then came to the conclusion that Obama is natural born. I think I can speak for many here that really just want the same thing- and would be willing to accept that as final. Done deal.

As it stands, I cannot accept this as final. Too many questions remain, and this is the ultimate cop out- refusing to hear the case.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Let's be intellectually honest here... His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth - IN KENYA. The Ambassador to the US, from KENYA, stated that Obama's birthplace - IN KENYA - is their biggest tourist attraction. His own sister has given multiple accounts of Obama's birth, citing numerous hospitals. He is the FIRST U.S. President who has legally challenged the release of his Birth Certificate - hiring not one, BUT THREE law firms to suppress the release of his LEGAL Birth Certificate.

Couple that information with the fact that he suppressed EVERY OTHER DOCUMENT which could substantially verify ANYTHING he has stated about his past and it is suspicious - to say the least. No college records, no citizenship records, he has even sealed his legislative records when he served in Illinois. We have no passport data. We have no history on his citizenship in indonesia. he lied on his Bar application when asked if he had any other legal names - he cited "none" when, in fact, he had the name Barry Soetoro.

To say that there is nothing to look into is both short-sighted and outright stupid!

I am looking forward to the SCOTUS being challenged on every single document that he signs as President of the US until this question is answered. I will persoanlly file cases in Ohio for any and every piece of legislation that affects me, as I will then have standing.

Congrats Barry Soetoro and the SCOTUS - you have just eliminated the chance for President Soetoro to have even a shred of legitimacy in this presidency.

link to said "Grand Mom Obama says Obama is a liar" article from CREDIBLE NEWSPAPER

It was never disclosed exactly WHICH Ambassador said that, so that is bull sh1t with out a NAME, GIVE ME A NAME AND A CREDIBLE SOURCE (NEWS PAPER)

PRESIDENTS release the college/high school paper work at the end of the their tenure. BUSH released his in 07.

YOU'LL BE WAITING A WHILE for Obamas!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What YOU define as "Credible" I do not - that is the MSM. They haven't even covered one single aspect of this. They are complicit in this.

You believe what you believe - I know this as I can see the koolaid stains all over you. I do not have to prove anything to you. If Obama were 1/10th as wise as you think he is, he would have settled this issue months ago. Instead, he has spent millions fighting it? Intelligent people want to know why. What is he hiding?

Again, I hope the SCOTUS is prepared for a landslide of lawsuits over every single document the man signs until this issue is resolved.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And furthermore, I think a lot of you happy about this are afraid as hell that if the SCOTUS did take the case that he would be declared not natural born. Well, tell ya what, your own emotional investment in Obama is superceeding the proper thing to do in this case- which is- take the case and settle it once and for all.

When there are serious questions on a issue this important, it's time to set emotional investments aside. If this question came up about Ron Paul, for example, who I supported, I'd have to forget my emotional attachment. I'd want to know myself, simply because I do care about the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I want the Constitution and all of it's Articles followed!

You are aware that this case acknowledges Obama was born in Hawaii to an American citizen, right? I wonder, which article of the Constitution you think is not being followed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join