It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union / NAFTA Superhighway on C-Span

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
I'm still waiting on the National ID Card that everyone on here said i was going to get in 2006. Lets face it in four more years we will be still saying it as the next president gets elected. Funny thing is, I'm starting to NOT believe in this damn NWO crap.

I agree, it's warning after warning of nothing. I almost think a lot of the people on here wish something would happen... I have given up on most of the conspiracy ideas they always seem to end up like a soap opera "wait til this happens or what might happen here" bah I'm done it's a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Just thought I should add that Winnipeg (where I currently live) for the last little while has been making the case to become an inland port. And by the sounds of it, they are going ahead.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm still waiting on the National ID Card that everyone on here said i was going to get in 2006. Lets face it in four more years we will be still saying it as the next president gets elected. Funny thing is, I'm starting to NOT believe in this damn NWO crap.

The Real ID has been extended until Dec. 31, 2009. It officially went into effect on May 31, 2008, but won't be implememented until the end of 2009.

Here's the link on the Homeland Security site.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

The Real-ID was due May 2008 they have a few problems, some states are trying to fight it, plus it's still hackable thank the Hacker God.

But it's coming 12/31/2009 for real and there going to take away the vitamins ,herbs and food ingredent labels. Belieive it it's like solent Green time .
If you don't beleive me go to www.thecrowhouse.com and look up the Codex Alimentarius.
This is all in the WTA and CTA man for real we are screwed, I hope you like your flintstone vitamins because that's all you will get, if those.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos

I agree, it's warning after warning of nothing. I almost think a lot of the people on here wish something would happen... I have given up on most of the conspiracy ideas they always seem to end up like a soap opera "wait til this happens or what might happen here" bah I'm done it's a waste of time.

It's hardly the nonfulfilling soap opera that you claim it to be. Many ideas and theories on ATS may be purely hypothetical and speculative, but this is real. It may not have intrinsically evil implications, but it is still a step in the globalists agenda.

A lot of people think that as soon as they hear globalism, North American Union, New World Order, etc, that it's all a respewing of the crap Alex Jones puts out. Unfortunately it's not.

These things are real, and are happening every day. If you spend one day watching CNN, you will likely hear at least one world leader mention something about "One Currency", "New Order", or "Free Trade". These are things that are happening on a daily basis, and may or may not be publicized. Of all the many controversial theories on ATS, the New World Order could quite possibly be the most concrete and verifiable. It's not ghosts and UFO's that never show up on tape, it's about global financial and political integration that threatens our individual freedoms.

Sure, there are a lot of people that may say that owl-worshipping satanists will put your city under martial law on july 14th of next year so they become reptiles and eat you. That's probably not going to happen.
Beware of crazy speculation, but don't discount the facts because of the crackpots.

(I'm not really being overly defensive or aggressive towards you, just had some pent up frustration!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by systemic.aberration

Right on Systemic, you beat me to the post but don't forget about the Codex, if we can't beat them in the US the whole world is in deep poop.
They will take all, or the rest of our rights, it will be like that movie, can't remember name ( furture, no rights , oppressed, around sametime as fahrenheit 451 ) ?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Hmm... movie?

1984? THX-1138? Brazil? Brave New World? (kinda) The Matrix? ;P

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by systemic.aberration

You got it 1984, but that one Brazil was great was't it, that's just about how the stupid government works.
But the people better wise up it just creeping up on them and they don't even beleive it.
Australia they didn't see it coming now they took there guns and build the new center for the NWO there, and they go we don't have that much government, why we need such big building, Da.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm watching that Ian Crane lecture on the site you posted. I never really checked into this codex thing, kinda interesting so far. Thanks for the recomendation.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Ok, so how is the work in Texas somehow proof that it is going across the country? Did I miss that link in your post?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by carenot

That looks like some Blog rag.

Look people, if they are building a superhighway across the entire country, you will be able to see that, touch that, take pictures and post them, at the moment all I see are blogs and Texas.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Yes. Obviously you can't read.

From the largest border crossing in North America (The Ambassador Bridge in Detroit, Michigan and Windsor, Canada) and Manitoba, Canada, to the second largest border crossing of Laredo, Texas and Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, and South to the Mexican Ports of Manzanillo and Lazaro Cardenas, the impressive, tri-national NASCO membership truly reflects the international scope of the Corridor and the regions it impacts.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I can read, the problem is that I can also read context and think critically. Care to show me where they are building this? Where is it going up? What sections of what have been scheduled for widening or other modificiation? What areas of land have been set aside for it? Please show me where, outside of Texas, anything like this is going up or planned. I can quote things from dubious sources completely out of context as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It was from the NASCO website itself. Not from rag blogs.

You can't read.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You obviously know nothing about the national id card, the Real ID Act. It got delayed until 2009, but they obviously still want it to happen.

People need to realize that things don't happen overnight. The world economy isn't going to crash overnight, we're not going to have martial law and tyranny overnight.

It's all obviously coming if you've been watching the signs.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

It was from the NASCO website itself. Not from rag blogs.

You can't read.

And...........? Apparently you cannot read, again. I said all I see are rag blogs and Texas. You showed me NASCO talking about Texas. The last time I checked, Texas did not extend to the Canadian border.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

You obviously know nothing about the national id card, the Real ID Act. It got delayed until 2009, but they obviously still want it to happen.

People need to realize that things don't happen overnight. The world economy isn't going to crash overnight, we're not going to have martial law and tyranny overnight.

It's all obviously coming if you've been watching the signs.

When is it coming? When it does not happen in 2009 will you be saying they pushed it back again? It has been being pushed back for over a decade from where I sit. Amazing how all this stuff is coming and almost an entire generation of people will have come and gone and still nothing.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ok, we''ll start with the membership of NASCO, the NGO that will be overseeing the planning and development stages of the project.

Texas
Bell County,Dallas County, Denton County, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Laredo, Tarrant County.Temple,Webb County. These are just the Cities and counties.

There is also the DoT of Texas. There is also this.

www.portsanantonio.us...

Created from the former Kelly Air Force Base, Port San Antonio is approximately equidistant from the East and West coasts of the United States and at the center of the NAFTA Corridor between Mexico and Canada. The entire development enjoys designation as a Foreign Trade Zone (#80-10).

Mexico
States of Tamaulipas, Michoacan, Nuevo Leon, Ports of Lazaro Cardenas and Manzanillo, State of Hildalgo and Durango

Other Us Cities states, etc...
Ambassador Bridge, Ardmore OK,Des Moines IA, Iowa Dot, Kansas City, Oklahoma, Lockheed Martin

Canada
Quebec, Manitoba, City of Winnipeg

I think you get the impression that this entire corridor is going to be built new. That is not what I am saying. A lot of this is going to be coupled with existing infrastructure that is in dire need of upgrades. Across Canada alone, we are looking at upwards of 150 billion dollars to fix and upgrade our roads, bridges and highways. If you look across North America, that number would climb into the trillions.

Also, this idea has taken hold in my part of the continent. We have begun a planned corridor to link up to the NE US. The Atlantic Gateway is part of this NAFTA/NASCO plan. My province just announced in it's Capitol Budget for the next fiscal year, almost 200 million dollars to build a new twin highway as part of this concept. There is also new oil and Natural gas pipelines being laid through here to bring these resources to the US.

There is also a corresponding project happening on the West Coast, The pacific Gateway

Also, Cool Hand Luke posted a video from Global, one of Canada's major networks, about Winnipeg vieng for the chance to be the Northern Inland Port. Video's here, in case you missed it.

These projects aren't something that happens over night. You don't plan, develop and build trillion dollar projects over a couple of years.They go in stages. Mexico and Texas are just step one.

Edited to add: My province announced 200 million over four years,not this year.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Ok, we''ll start with the membership of NASCO, the NGO that will be overseeing the planning and development stages of the project.

Texas
Bell County,Dallas County, Denton County, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Laredo, Tarrant County.Temple,Webb County. These are just the Cities and counties.

There is also the DoT of Texas. There is also this.

www.portsanantonio.us...

Created from the former Kelly Air Force Base, Port San Antonio is approximately equidistant from the East and West coasts of the United States and at the center of the NAFTA Corridor between Mexico and Canada. The entire development enjoys designation as a Foreign Trade Zone (#80-10).

Yeah um, I think we covered Texas.

Mexico
States of Tamaulipas, Michoacan, Nuevo Leon, Ports of Lazaro Cardenas and Manzanillo, State of Hildalgo and Durango

Other Us Cities states, etc...
Ambassador Bridge, Ardmore OK,Des Moines IA, Iowa Dot, Kansas City, Oklahoma, Lockheed Martin

Canada
Quebec, Manitoba, City of Winnipeg

Allrighty, you listed places. I can do that too, Paris, Wonderland, Antarctica, Dollywood, Deadwood, Alabama, Springfield.

What are you backing this list up with? More websites about localized construction efforts? They are widening and expanding and changing roads and highways all around here. Is the going to go way out of its way to come through NY as well?

Please, can you offer any proof of this giant highway going from Mexico to Canada or is it just this piecemeal crap that is still mostly conjecture at best?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Allrighty, you listed places. I can do that too, Paris, Wonderland, Antarctica, Dollywood, Deadwood, Alabama, Springfield.

What are you backing this list up with? More websites about localized construction efforts?

www.nascocorridor.com...

This is the website about the project. Did you even bother to go look at it?

Please, can you offer any proof of this giant highway going from Mexico to Canada or is it just this piecemeal crap that is still mostly conjecture at best?

Did you read my post? I just gave you plenty of examples and explained that this entire network of highways isn't going to be built brand new. Some of it will, some of it won't. Just go to the website I just linked and click on the links provided with each entity.

I see you try to be true to your mood. This corridor is a reality, whether you chose to believe it or not is of no concern to me. I've looked into it enough to know that it will happen. It just won't happen over night.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by GAOTU789]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join