It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Moon Base and Grays

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
the point is if germany was really advanced as these conspiracy proponents would have you believe, to the point of building bases and having weapons on he moon, they should have been able to easily win world war 2

Exactly. From the moon, almost every point on Earth would be vulnerable to attack. If the Nazis had a moonbase, we'd be talking about cities such as Washington DC, London and Moscow in the past-tense.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Weren't the SS and some of its facilities separated from NAZI Germany much like black projects are split from government budgets here in the U?A? How would it be possible to provide evidence on top secret information? Do you feel that everything needs to be spelled out and put up for public display in order for it to be proven beyond a doubt? I take it that is why Jesus Christ still lives. The evidence. Yes. So many and so little time. I have read that the remaining SS group was brought to the Northwest side of Canada in Jim Marrs book "Alien Agenda". The evidence was a paper trail with a large amount of UFO sightings in the area. Please do not ask me for the actual evidence to back up this claim. It's really ignorant asking everyday people for facts and evidence like your answer to it all is the gavel of the courts decision. You can take in to consideration the capture of Japans medical research lab. They cultivated virii and bugs like no other for years. The US took into account a wealth of research materials as well as the scientists. Nowadays we have aids and cancers of all kinds. We have the bird flu and I'm sure something new will pop up in the future. And please do not dismiss ancient ruins. Oops a radiation leak. The Pyramids around the world. And don't forget Dinosaurs for breakfast. There's the prize in every box. It's a deep dark world as far as the war goes. Maybe the NAZIs really didn't lose after all.

"We are what was and shall rule again"

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I like the story of the aliens and the Nazis and the Moon base. The only thing missing from it, however, are surgically enhanced, super-intelligent apes threatening Buck Rogers and the Professor's buxom daughter.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by NavalFC
the point is if germany was really advanced as these conspiracy proponents would have you believe, to the point of building bases and having weapons on he moon, they should have been able to easily win world war 2

Exactly. From the moon, almost every point on Earth would be vulnerable to attack. If the Nazis had a moonbase, we'd be talking about cities such as Washington DC, London and Moscow in the past-tense.

Yeah, an attack that you can see coming for three days!
A missile-launching submarine a few miles off the coast would be a lot easier and more cost-effective way to attack than having a base 240,000 miles away.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It took the entire might of the World's Powers at the time to defeat the Germans, something that has been lost on a lot of people in here but just a few.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

umm no. If the germans really did have a base on the moon and launched misile at earth during world war 2 we would not ave seen it coming, During world war 2 we did not have spy satellites, radar was brand new and not as sophisticated, nd no one was pointing telescoes at the sky in search of a missile. Also something as small as a missile coming at earth from space would not be that bright compared to other stellar objects until it got really close to the Earth such as the ISS is and ths is bright.

That couple with the fact that during world war 2 no one was looking for, nor expecting a moon originated assault.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Yeah, an attack that you can see coming for three days!
A missile-launching submarine a few miles off the coast would be a lot easier and more cost-effective way to attack than having a base 240,000 miles away.

Maybe now, but not in 1945. But that wasn't my point, exactly. The point being if they had the technology to get themselves to the moon, they would have had the technology to win the war.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
seriously though, the Germans lost WW2. If they had even a smidge of advanced tech we woulda had it long ago.

Who's to say we have not had this type of advanced tech years ago? You are kidding yourself if you don't think US black projects have not developed technology that is routinely misidentified as "alien".

If you want to see something truly "alien", just look at the current crop of US politicians.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have rarely in my life read a so impressive amount of crap about a so impressively crappy theory.

Good effort, by the way. This deserves, at least, the credit for the research. However, it also deserves the credit for accepting anything into the field of truth. If Hitler was alive, he'd give a few pats on the back here...

Next topic of interest: the Americans have never been to the moon?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think some responders to this thread are confusing "Advanced Technology" with the narrower term "Advanced Military Technology".

They ( the Germans) may have been capable of highly advanced technology that didn't
have a military purpose.

Regarding as to why they "lost" the war, a myriad of factors played a part in this the least of which was the level of their technology. Namely bad military decisions at the upper level.

Some people seem to rely on the endless loop of crap on the History Channel and Military Channel as a basis for history. It is all slanted.

Back on topic, I deeply feel that there are some things about the moon that simply don't add up. I am hoping that the recent renewed interest in the moon by other countries will finally unmask the myths we have all been fed.

regards....kk

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

"Wait? What? Patrick Moore said that in what book now?

Moore is a prankster and loves a good joke. If he said that, are you sure he was serious? "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good call. Sir Patrick Moore is known for his sense of humour. He is even said to have penned a book claiming to have been a UFO abductee, all under an assumed name of course.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS

Originally posted by atsbeliever
seriously though, the Germans lost WW2. If they had even a smidge of advanced tech we woulda had it long ago.

Who's to say we have not had this type of advanced tech years ago? You are kidding yourself if you don't think US black projects have not developed technology that is routinely misidentified as "alien".

If you want to see something truly "alien", just look at the current crop of US politicians.

Are you serious? So the current politicians have finally taken over the government from the inside out. All this time we have been looking to the skys above and beyond, putting the clues together, but little did we know that all along they were here. They've been here. We never knew. That's a total bummer. Well. There's only a few years left to live. Maybe we should just build the road there. You know one big giant road to where we need to go. Great timing and less traffic.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nazis on the moon? Vegetation and an atmosphere on the moon as well? This guy's nuttier than a pecan orchard.

As for advanced German tech... I got some sitting outside off the road a bit. It's the epitome of their engineering... even if it wont get me to the moon.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I researched this based on some article @ beyondwierd.com it speaks about secret Nazi technology and secret Antarctic expeditions before WWII. Looks like weapons only went bad in Russia not Nazis. I also found information on some article on the Last Land of Thule were Operation High Jump was claimed to take place. Here are some excerpts:

"THE SCHAUBERGER MODELS -- Using the original implosion- powered propulsion system, these Nazi Saucers made no sound. They were flameless, odorless and smokeless, but the outer skin of the hull, composed of a secret alloy called 'impervium', pulsated eerily with various colors of the rainbow as the craft sped through the sky at velocities in excess of 10,000 kilometers per hour. Extremely maneuverable, these Nazi Saucers, dubbed 'Foo-Fighters' by Allied bomber crews, could change altitude and course with surprising sud- denness." [see: SECRET NAZI POLAR EXPEDITIONS; UFO'S, NAZI SECRET WEAPONS?; THE CIA-KGB UFO COVER-UP; and THE ANTARCTICA THEORY. Booklets available from: Samisdat Publish- ers., 206 Carlton St., Toronto, Ont., M5A 2L1 CANADA]. * * * * * * *

Beyond Weird

He also talks about how over 400,000 square miles of Antarctica were claimed by that Nazi expeditionary force.

Shortly after I found this article based on Nazi Gold, Hitler's DNA

UFOs, Nazis, Atlantis, alien biological weapons, and the quest for the lost land of Thule all sound like a recent episode topics of Stargate SG-1. But these are just some of the stories associated with a sizable military project called Operation Highjump that was conducted by the U.S. Navy in 1946 in Antarctica.

In 1946, U.S. Navy Admiral Marc A. Mitscher appointed Captain Richard H. Cruzen as commander of Operation Highjump, whose purported purpose was to map the frozen continent of Antarctica while looking for uranium deposits in the region. But several conspiracy researchers assert that they were actually looking for the underground Nazi base that supposedly warehoused German treasure and Hitler’s DNA.

Source

Of course, the Roswell Incident had been in the news the past summer, but.. it had been "officially" explained, and hushed up by the time Highjump began. Rumors began to circulate that even though Germany had been defeated, a selection of military personnel and scientists had fled the fatherland as Allied troops swept across mainland Europe and established themselves at a base on Antarctica from where they continued to develop advanced aircraft based on extraterrestrial technologies.

Report on Operation High Jump

Looks like Allies were also a part of the expeditions. Makes sense since corporations were funding both sides of the the war. I had an idea the Cold War was started only for technological revolution. Technology makes spying easier.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
This article includes excerpts as this:

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fleld of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The craft was shaped as a giant saucer - a form that is very efficient as an air brake, when it is entered into the atmosphere with its luge cross section perpendicular to the trajectory of descent.

Wait a second, they have the technology for a "tachyon drive" but have to rely on aerobraking? Also, the drives don't operate as efficiently with less gravity? What happens in deep space with little or no gravity present?

I'm sorry, this smells of bs.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nyarlathotep

Looks like a spin off Operation High Jump

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Wait a second, they have the technology for a "tachyon drive" but have to rely on aerobraking? Also, the drives don't operate as efficiently with less gravity? What happens in deep space with little or no gravity present?

I'm sorry, this smells of bs.

I have a feeling whoever wrote this relied on the same crutch as other weak writers of science-fiction; they inserted a lot of techno-babble, using a lot of words to disguise the fact they are not saying anything at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join