It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Moon Base and Grays

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good evening everyone. I was curious about something and decided to google and idea of Nazi moon program.

Interesting to say I found an article by a UFO Researcher by the name of Vladimir Terziki. Apparently he is a Bulgarian born engineer and physicist, graduated Cum Laude from the Master of Science program of Tokai University in Tokyo in 1980. Served as a solar energy researcher, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, before immigrating to the U.S. in 1984. He is also an International UFO researcher with command of English, Japanese, Russian, German, and Bulgarian and Creator/lecturer of UFOLOGY-101 course for University level attendance.

His article can be found here, in regards to German Moon Base.

This article includes excerpts as this:

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fleld of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The craft was shaped as a giant saucer - a form that is very efficient as an air brake, when it is entered into the atmosphere with its luge cross section perpendicular to the trajectory of descent.

Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring -and tunneling under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon. The free energy tachyon drive craft of the Haunibu-1 and 2 type were used after 1944 to haul people," materiel and the first robots to the construction site on the Moon. When Russians and Americans secretly landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the .... Nazi underground base. In the sixties a massive Russian - American base had been built on the Moon, that now has a population of 40,000 people, as the rumor goes. After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony of Neu Schwabenland. I have discovered a photograph of their underground space control center there.

Here's another article where he writes in regards to the Nazis and the Greys

Researcher Vladimir Terziski believes, in spite of all the descriptions of 'aliens' given by abductees, that there are also craft constructed by 'the Illuminati' which are taking advantage of the 'alien' question by attempting to pass off their own black projects as 'alien technology'. Although Terziski is uncertain as to the existence of the so-called 'greys', he does admit his belief in an ancient human-like society which possesses antigravity craft. Terziski states that whether or not the 'greys' exist, the New World Order may be using the 'external' alien threat as a means to bring about world unity after the fall of Russia while "...at the same time hundreds of valid, but undesirable ET contacts with...more advanced races are debunked or ignored by the government."

This Article is found here.

I have also included some of his work that you may analyze and draw conclusions for yourselves.

Some of the hundreds and hundreds of photos that Vladimir Terziski has collected over the many years of UFO and Alien research. Many of these photos are "unseen" by the average public.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/gio777_2006/Alien.gif

Anti gravity is proportional to the spinning mass and the speed of the spin.

Some suppressed and unknown topics presented include:

• The characteristics of UFO types, and lift symmetry.
  • Unexplained psychics explained, and why it was suppressed in the first place.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/gio777_2006/Alien-sauc-.gif

• Anti gravity is proportional to the spinning mass and the speed of the spin.
  • Spinning tops weigh less than non spinning tops, and why this is not taught in our textbooks in school.
  • Information from contactee sources - The Urancha Book

I'm sure someones herd of this guy Terziski. If someone has more info on these claims, please share your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
wow you just keep posting this old bogus stuff huh?! lol seriously though, the Germans lost WW2 if they had even a smidge of advanced tech we woulda had it long ago. Its just wishful thinking and fiction. Maybe someone will make a movie outta it huh!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good find. Alex Collier spoke of bases on the moon, and the nazis. I can't imagine this kind of information will be laying around, and I did do some searches and didn't find this. There were abductions that occurred to those bases.

Edit to add: just did a google on nazi moon base, and there's quite a few sites.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is Nonsense and Bogus.

I have seen this ALOT. All these germans having advanced technology, and they were so much more advanced compared to the rest of the world
yet they couldnt defeat the allies in war? Even with Japan and Italy, even with the added armies of the conquered nations?

Were supposed to believe the Nazis were building military bases on the moon, yet they couldnt reclaim air superiority after they lost it during the fighting?

Furthermore then where is this stuff? After World War II the allies scooped up German scientists like hot girls during last call at a singles bar, and many advances were gleened from them..so where did this stuff go? And if they had this why arent the germans using it now a days?

No, this is bogus junk for which their is no proof. a german base on the moon? With several nations now sending probes their, and the LRO? We'd have found it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Ats believer: maybe in Tom Cruises new valkyerie movie he will have a death ray or a flying saucer?

It is tom cruise after all...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
This is Nonsense and Bogus.

I have seen this ALOT. All these germans having advanced technology, and they were so much more advanced compared to the rest of the world
yet they couldnt defeat the allies in war? Even with Japan and Italy, even with the added armies of the conquered nations?

Were supposed to believe the Nazis were building military bases on the moon, yet they couldnt reclaim air superiority after they lost it during the fighting?

Furthermore then where is this stuff? After World War II the allies scooped up German scientists like hot girls during last call at a singles bar, and many advances were gleened from them..so where did this stuff go? And if they had this why arent the germans using it now a days?

No, this is bogus junk for which their is no proof. a german base on the moon? With several nations now sending probes their, and the LRO? We'd have found it.

In Ben Stein's documentary "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" links between Darwinism and the genocidal policies of Adolf Hitler are examined. "Among German historians, there's really not much debate about whether or not Hitler was a social Darwinist. He clearly was drawing on Darwinian ideas. It drove pretty much everything that he did. It was not just a peripheral part of his ideology," said Richard Weikart, author of "From Darwin to Hitler". Darwinism was very influential in German academia and Hitler drew "on what many other scholars, biologists, and geneticists in Germany were ... teaching."

Nazi scientists and Science

Nazi Nuclear Scientist Carl Friedrich von Weizsaecker dies at 94 Carl Friedrich von Weizsaecker, a physicist who researched atomic weapons for the Nazis and became a philosophy professor who espoused pacifism after World War II, died at 94. He claimed he worked on the atomic bomb to avoid being conscripted into the Nazi army and in postwar interviews that he was grateful the nuclear technology was never used by the Nazis. But a secret recording of German scientists captured by the Allies caught him saying, after hearing of the U.S. nuclear bombing of Japan that, "If they were able to finish it by summer 1945, then with a bit of luck, we could have been ready in winter 1944-1945."

They might have lost the battle.

The Great Escape - Albert Einstein left Nazi Germany Though a pacifist, Einstein well understood the Nazi threat; like Szilard and Wigner, he had left Nazi Germany because of Adolf Hitler. So he signed a letter, prepared primarily by Szilard, to the Belgian ambassador in Washington, warning the Belgian government that bombs of unimaginable power could be made out of uranium, whose source was the Belgian Congo. Two weeks later, on July 30, Szilard returned to Einstein's cottage. Together Szilard and his driver extracted a second letter from Einstein. It was probably the most important letter of the twentieth century.

They were sure still fighting the war

Captured Nazi scientists jump-start American space program Both US and Soviet Union had built their postwar missile programs using the technology developed by German rocket scientists at Peenemunde, a Nazi submarine base. There, Dr. Wernher von Braun had led the development of the V-2 rocket - the first ballistic missile, invulnerable to Allied defenses. According to Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, had the Germans developed rockets six months earlier, the course of the war would have been reversed. Von Braun made contact with American forces and arranged to surrender himself and 118 of leading rocket scientists. The Germans brought with them blueprints and enough parts to build more than 100 of missiles.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Umm ok none of that however points to secret technology on par with that which is being claimed by some.

And as far as Ben stein that had nothing to do with this.

Stein was an idiot and in that article hes trying to link believing in evolution and science to evil. its BS and stein is an idiot.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Let's see you debunk this one.

i
Description: This was one of the largest SAC bomber bases in the country, known as Walker Air Force Base until 1967 when it was shut down. It is now a civilain airport known as the Roswell Industrial Air Center. During WWII it was called Roswell Army Airfield, and in 1947 it became famous for its involvement in the notorious 1947 Roswell UFO incident. Though the UFO actually crashed on the nearby Brazel Ranch, representatives from the military based here at the time went out to examine the wreckage at the ranch and brought it back to this facility. There is little doubt that something unusual did crash. The Air Force has recently released documents "proving" it was an experimental balloon-suspended nuclear test monitoring device; UFOlogists say these documents are just another layer in the cover-up. Several outlying airfields were associated with Roswell AAF, and as Maxwell AFB, several missile silos were constructed around the base. Roswell was also the location of rocket pioneer Robert Goddard's lab and test site in the 1930s.
(POINT(-104.52452659607 33.30768472762))
(show on map)
Address: Roswell NM, 88201
Links: www.strategic-air-command.com...

LCS: Airport, Cultural, Former Defense Site, UFO Site

Seek and you shall ALWAYS find.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
wow you just keep posting this old bogus stuff huh?! lol seriously though, the Germans lost WW2 if they had even a smidge of advanced tech we woulda had it long ago. Its just wishful thinking and fiction. Maybe someone will make a movie outta it huh!

*snip*?

Do you realy think the Nazi's lost the war? Well thats funny because they where all shipped off to variouse locations across the globe by the CIA, MI5 and variouse other countries to work in top secret positions. You know like *snip* NASA?

Ever hear of Operation Paperclip?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by dangleb3rry]

====
Mod Edit: No profanity please, not even stars.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Among the more ridiculous claims of Terziski is that there is an atmosphere, vegetation and animal-life on the moon, but NASA covers it up to stop the third-world from exploring the moon.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry
Do you really think the Nazi's lost the war? Well thats funny because they where all shipped off to variouse locations across the globe...

Um...yeah...things like that usually don't happen to the side that victorious in a war. They tend to keep their scientists.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There IS a movie being made about a German nazi base on the dark side of the moon. The movie is called "Iron Sky" and it's from the makers of the Finnish internet hitmovie Star Wreck. You can check it out at www.ironsky.net...

Greetz to y'all !

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned the Bush family are Nazi's and I found that thread about them actually being spies interesting to say the least. They were the front of the Nazi movement in the world.

The moon belongs to differing ets, but there are nazi bases there. I'm not altogether convinced the different groups get along, by this I mean the renegades and the ets, or the human renegade presence is tolerated as much anymore however. Many abductions took place to these bases, though as I said many different bases.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
lmao that thing looks ridiculous..

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There IS a movie being made about a German nazi base on the dark side of the moon. The movie is called "Iron Sky" and it's from the makers of the Finnish internet hitmovie Star Wreck. You can check it out at www.ironsky.net...

Greetz to y'all !

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Among the more ridiculous claims of Terziski is that there is an atmosphere, vegetation and animal-life on the moon, but NASA covers it up to stop the third-world from exploring the moon.

I remember reading an article many years ago about Patrick Moore the bok eyed sky watchin Astronomer who claimed that Moore said he was positive that the moon has an atmosphere and covered in vegetation in many places..... Food for thought?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by dangleb3rry]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i would love to entertain the idea, sounds interesting! i have read about this stuff in the past, and who knows! i can't really figure any of it out. overall- i know there are things in all governments that are covered up and don't want the general public to know!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry
I remember reading an article many years ago about Patrick Moore the bok eyed sky watchin Astronomer who claimed that Moore said he was positive that the moon has an atmosphere and covered in vegetation in many places..... Food for thought?

Wait? What? Patrick Moore said that in what book now?

Moore is a prankster and loves a good joke. If he said that, are you sure he was serious?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

The Allies didn't beat the Nazi's.. the Russian winter did.

The Nazi's had vastly superior technology at the time in comparison to the rest of the world.

But, this seems pretty far fetched to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

more specificlly having to fight a two front war, but thats besides the point. the point is if germany was really advanced as these conspiracy proponents would have you believe, to the point of building bases and having weapons on he moon, they should have been able to easily win world war 2

<<   2 >>

join