It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

www.independent.co.uk

The male gender is in danger, with incalculable consequences for both humans and wildlife, startling scientific research from around the world reveals.

The research – to be detailed tomorrow in the most comprehensive report yet published – shows that a host of common chemicals is feminising males of every class of vertebrate animals, from fish to mammals, including people.

Backed by some of the world's leading scientists, who say that it "waves a red flag" for humanity and shows that evolution itself is being disrupted, the report comes out at a particularly sensitive time for ministers. On Wednesday, Britain will lead opposition to proposed new European controls on pesticides, many of which have been found to have "gender-bending" effects.

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

"This research shows that the basic male tool kit is under threat," says Gwynne Lyons, a former government adviser on the health effects of chemicals, who wrote the report.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This won't news to those of us who stay in touch with ATS and listen to Alex Jones' radio show. I find it interesting that more and more mainstream news outlets are covering this terrifying phenomena.

Think about it - The number one concern of any government should be for the health of its citizens. This comes before ANYTHING. Now, who's going to tell me that the same govermnments able to send humans to the moon, read license plates from the sky and create electricity from wind (through third party organisations) are NOT able to provide healthy food with absolutely no dangers? There should be more emphasis and research on the integrity of food and personal health than anything. I'm sorry, but I can't see this as merely accident or ineptitude. It can only be deliberate and malevolent.

We MUST reclaim our ownership of food and personal health. Stop relying on the authorities or food corporations to worry about that for you because they will always have one eye on profits and a blind eye on the wellbeing of consumers.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Exactly!! I was ranting about this in another thread a while ago...can't remember where now...but we do have to take complete responsibility for our own "heat and eat"....and not trust what we are being fed...in more ways than one. It's a very scary piece of research, and fuels the argument that we just don't know what our livestyles are doing to us long term. How can we? A lot of the products that we are now immersed in every day have only been around for a few years, or decades at the most, and no one really knows the long term issues raised.

A star and a flag for you...thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Cait x

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I could have told you that. Ask my ex. I still cry for her all the time. Sure she has forgotten me

Mod Note:One Line Responses - Please Review This Link

[edit on 8/12/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hmm.. I can see a rather interesting phenomenon in the future.

When us women here in the western world run out of viable males, we're going to have to look over to those countries "over there" where there is a predominance of men ('cause of that cultural problem of men being preferred over females).

Problem being, that western women would never put up with that crap and so the world would end up polarized and everyone would die out.

On the other hand, women being somewhat resourceful, could probably put up with that chauvinist crap long enough to have a couple of children. Then take them and move elsewhere, after of course killing off that fist-wielding slaver they've had to contend with.

I'm not certain exactly what will happen 'cause of this issue, just bringing some extreme 'what if's' into the picture..

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mo problem Caitlin. Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by juniperberry
When us women here in the western world run out of viable males, we're going to have to look over to those countries "over there" where there is a predominance of men ('cause of that cultural problem of men being preferred over females).

That's an interesting theory. I know you're only considering the possibilities, but it makes some sense. What I identify to be the major ambition of the PTB is to take every stable, balanced institution and compromise it so that said institution must rely on either the governments or the Globalist mindset to survive. For example, one of the most important natural balances is that of the number of men and women being approximately equal. Destabilize that balance and the women must either turn to the government or submit to the globalist mindset and intermingle with people of those cultures they wouldn't otherwise choose to mate with. This can also apply to the integrity of food production and everything in fact. Every natural law and balance, when made unnatural, would cause the people to turn to their governments for the answer. And of course, the governments are always more than happy to provide their answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I doubt that you women would have any third worlders to procreate with either, what with AIDS, other diseases and what not they also have even worse pesticide and chemical controls than we do. I'd rather have a smaller penis and be a tad effeminate than be born with a defect or have a deadly disease!

Having said that, I don't see any evidence of my "feminisation". I certainly haven't suffered from "smaller penises and feminised genitals"..

I do remember from the 90's a report that said all the oestrogen in the water from the birth control pills etc everyone was taking is feminising men, but again, that doesn't appear to have held water either.

Birth rates were lowering among the Western population, but since then, Governments (of Europe especially) have bribed people to have babies and they've picked up, proving the lowering birthrate wasn't environmental, but rather behavioural with people electing not to breed.

[edit on 7/12/08 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I'll keep my penis without shinkage, thanks.
Worst thing I eat is whey protein. Wish I could munch a angus burger today, but I only cheat 1 day a week.
Mostly raw foods and simple proteins form me.
I am a USMC combat vet, and I would have rather fought for big penis than what Iraq is really about.

Ah, this would be a happy planet if only wars were fought over penis size. Wait? maybe thats why we are fighting, this is all some futile penise showing contest... Well that just stinks when you shoot your own Zen down at ground zero.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The hidden hand dips it's finger in the pool again.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
how does this make men ` the weaker sex ` ????

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does this mean more women for me? If so speed up evolution please.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am sure that if you looked into my VA medical files there would be stamped in big red letters.... wus...big baby... no threshold of pain. I am certain of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I have an idea that Western women will willingly put aside their concerns when confronted by a rampant, muscular dark featured Romeo. Women are no different than men when it comes to the biological imperative. The alternative is sperm banks.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
''Men really are the weaker sex'' Yeah and the Pope is a Muslim!

Ying/Yang!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If chemicals are affecting men then they are affecting women. I think they are affecting everybody in different ways, from more violence to sickness to infertility. Fertility treatments is big business these days, and no one seems to be asking why.

My grandmother said that she doesn't know why all her grandchildren are sick. Every single person in my generation is sick. It is not over diagnosis, we all barely function.

While each product introduced in food and water may be considered harmless, I think the combination is a problem. And many are not re-evaluated. Dyes have not been re-evaluated in 20 years and the FDA refuses to do so.

I try to lessen the chemical impact as much as possible. But since we are very tight these days, I cannot afford to feed all natural anymore.

I think sticking to local helps in this. Food travels less and therefor requires less preservation to keep it around.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
On Wednesday, Britain will lead opposition to proposed new European controls on pesticides, many of which have been found to have "gender-bending" effects.

I'm really starting to hate this country.

Remember to peel your apples and don't eat jacket potatos people.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmm..I think some males are struck by this more than other ones, I guess it depends on your genes...not every male is the same

I guess a male that was born to be more recptive to feminizing chemicals, hormones during birth stages will undergo more of this than a "born" alpha male etc

Personally, I have a very high pitched voice, rather feminine face and gestures...and Im well endowed ...so I cant rhyme that together :\

Anyway, Im not a fan of the strict male/female dichtomy that the world ( including alot of men and women here on ATS, sorry..but its true ^^) seems to be a fan of..simply because I dont feel that way

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It depends where over there is. First of all, the chemicals are have probably reached every corner of the globe, with no pristine free area left. There are other contaminants, such as DU nano dust which has mixed globally with our atmosphere, that makes safety not restricted to any area as well. However, if for example Asian men are being used as an example of "over there" though some of their traditions are chauvinistic by our standards, many have reported in the mixed relationships that they are surpisingly more equal to western women, and there's quite a pervasive movement in Japan, where women simply are refusing to marry due to not wishing to live unsatisfied in their personal lives.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Don't let my girlfriend read this thread, she may start putting pesticides in my cereal.
She is always saying I need to be more sensitive and such.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think these happenings were fairly obvious seeing as we also have the y Chromosome and no longer need to use as much of our testosterone and aggressive tendencies. The amount of metro-sexuals around is crazy.

Weaker sex though? No.. Sorry. Better wording needed for the thread title.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join