It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull DNA Testing Proves Not From This Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So.....that sheep-human hybrid flock in the article I provided. Do you think both of its' "parents" are sheep then?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

found this video about the starchild skull while searching stuff on youtube. It was new to me so I thought I'd attach it to one of these here starchild threads.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just hate it when they do that with the sounds in the background.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

pretty funny video

here's another funny video
www.youtube.com...

The reality is it's not part alien.
The book peddler is trying to sell a lie to make money.
He's what's known as a Con Artist.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Again.
From the wiki:

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes".

Surely the simplest explanation is that it was a deformity, in a child, with two human parents?
I mean, someone complained about me not being logical. How logical is it to still insist alien creatures and cultures and alien technology and inter-galactic flight and alien science and hidden species of humans etc when you look at the above statement about the DNA?
Seems you've been CON-vinced by Pye.

Aliens did it!
It's as weak as God did it, only more nerdier.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by cruzion]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think they should make the DNA evidence available to everyone. That way, anyone who is interested in furthering the study of this skull can perform their own analysis (i.e., BLAST searches, alignments, etc.). I don't give a flying fart what their conclusions where! SHOW ME THE DATA!!! I want to see their methods, sequences... all of it! I mean, what the heck are they hiding? I'm not asking for anything that isn't routinely published in any peer-reviewed study. Someone jokingly suggested that there could be animal (non-human) DNA involved here. If it's terrestrial, then we would be able to identify it if we had the sequence. Is anyone else as tired of hearing old news about this skull as I am?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

exactly cruzion. All evidence suggests a human male with a hydrocephallic deformity with nothing at all suggesting anything to the contrary but the "true believers" dont want to hear it at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if you look at the skull, go to you tube and look at the "alien interview" it kinda takes the shape and size of the aliens head.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i don't know if anyone has posted sumthing along these lines but in regards 2 the human-alien hybreed, they already suspect thats wat it is from recent testing and due to the thickness and strength of it they concluded that it was nothing they had ever seen or to be known of this planet. that's the only reason why they say it's a human-alien hybreed. i'd like 2 see wat other ats member's think.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lloyd Pie.
Poyd Lie.

Cru hit it on the head with this one. (no pun intended)

[edit on 7-5-2009 by bloodline]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I recall a thread recently by a member which said, it's not actually the government that is covering ET up, it's people.

I really don't understand the mentality of believers on this forum. You seem to love very speculative stuff like Nazca lines, ancient cave drawings and dubious testimonials from the likes of Lear and Collier, but reel at hard evidence like DNA tests and metal samples.

Then there are the skeptics who demand hard physical evidence, and when it's given to them, it is dismissed as being clearly a hoax. So really what kind of evidence are you guys looking for then? Testimonial evidence is not good enough. Radar evidence is not good enough. Physical evidence is not good enough. Video evidence is not good enough -- that's a very comfortable bubble you have there.

The skull does not look human to me. If you can find me a similar skull of a human I will reconsider.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Erm! What happened? What was the outcome? I saw someone post they were going to be doing tests early 2009, 2 pages later naval guy says x and y chromosomes found. Link goes nowhere. 1 1/2 hours missing 14 odd pages later.

Dear mods,I'm sure you have been asked a hundred times already and I'm asking nicely...How about the end of every thread that solves jack #, we have a ATS logo,maybe some music, a few credits and a fat sign in bold letters

:THE END!

[edit on (20/8/09 by RankRancid]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just saw this presentation by Lloyd Pye about intervention theory. It's really good and got me thinking.

YouTube - Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye 1/8

His interview on Coast to Coast was very informative too. He explains in it why the Starchild's DNA is not human.

YouTube - Starchild Skull and Hominoids 1 of 12

Btw, Lloyd recently wrote some lengthy rebuttals to the Wikipedia and Steven Novella hit pieces on him. You can check them out here:

Lloyd Pye Wacks Wikipedia
Lloyd Pye vs Novella

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This is nonsensical. I have been reading Pyes new results.

Pye this time around managed to recover the samples nuclear DNA, (DNA that's passed sexually, not maternally, so from the father) however, the DNA database only recognized the first half of the base pairs in the recovered DNA, labeling it Human. The second half didn't produce a match in the database, and Pye once again screams alien.

Nonsense. A few things: If THIS test is the proof of alien-hood what about the 2003 test? In 2003 he wasnt able to recover the nuclear DNA AT ALL and then screamed alien, and now he has recovered the nuclear DNA, and is screaming alien because a little less then half the sample couldnt be recognized by the DNA database?

Does Pye not realize that DNA decays? The fact that the sequencing database could recognize some of the sample only means that some of the DNA has decayed beyond recognition. Note, that the other half of the sample was considered human. (be aware the two parts of the nuclear DNA sample do not represent mother and father. Nuclear DNA is passed sexually. What the 2 represent in the databae program he shows are 2 parts of the same strand, one recognized as human, the other not recognized)

So, if we take the summation of all of Pye's findings from the 1998 test onwards, we have the following:

- the sample has X and Y chromosomes
- the sample contains mitochondrial DNA
-the sample contains nuclear DNA.

What does this tell us? It tells us that the sample is from a human male, with a human father and mother, but that the nuclear DNA has decayed to the point where only some of the material can be recognized.

Of course Pye himself will never admit it. This starchild skull nonsense has become his nest egg.

edit on 31-10-2010 by NavalFC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I recall a thread recently by a member which said, it's not actually the government that is covering ET up, it's people.

I really don't understand the mentality of believers on this forum. You seem to love very speculative stuff like Nazca lines, ancient cave drawings and dubious testimonials from the likes of Lear and Collier, but reel at hard evidence like DNA tests and metal samples.

Then there are the skeptics who demand hard physical evidence, and when it's given to them, it is dismissed as being clearly a hoax. So really what kind of evidence are you guys looking for then? Testimonial evidence is not good enough. Radar evidence is not good enough. Physical evidence is not good enough. Video evidence is not good enough -- that's a very comfortable bubble you have there.

The skull does not look human to me. If you can find me a similar skull of a human I will reconsider.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

really, so even though the skull has X and Y chromosomes, mitochondrial DNA of a human, and nuclear DNA of a human, its not human>?

The skull is severely deformed, not to mention the fact that the so called starchild skull isnt a complete skull. Its missing everything from the nasal ridgeline downward.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join