It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGoebbels

Originally posted by Cairowoman

WOW. If you believe that then you must also believe the REAL REASON that Black women dont even want to look at at red necked yet pale bodied white men......small minds and small penises. Its just GENETIC.....I dont have to ask you mopusvindictus if its true because you have proven both that white men are two for two on that front with your ridiculous post.

You probably smell like a dog when you get wet too.....

WTH are you talking about?

I can't go anywhere at my university without a negroid female trying to hit on me. (I'm a caucasian male.) They hit on me and flirt with me far more than caucasian women do.

Just today, I went into a grocery store near my university, and a negroid female classmate of mine was working in there, in the produce section. As soon as she saw me, she ran right up to me, asked me "hey do you remember me, I was in that psychology class with you!" and started flirting with me, asking for my phone number.

I can't keep them away. I think they look to me and see an opportunity to upgrade their descendants.

People always have motives but that dosent mean that Love and human bonding cant be a sort of motive..........

Love and hate are the same coin.....just diffrent sides........

When you see someone who has hate in them...and they express themselves....there is something genuine about their hate ...its pure....Oh the Hate!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

And they promote that hate in society.........

But Love ..they start clipping those wings from early on........

they say well if you dont reach this status your not good enough...if you dont make this amount of money your not good enough...its always reach for this and that...and than you'll be good enough....but never your good enough as you are.....

you are already created by nature or God depending on your belief created good enough....

So they say love thy neighbor when all they instill in you is...your not good enough....now how can you love someone else when you dont love yourself.....

If you look for society as a guide...you are already lost........

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

WOW. If you believe that then you must also believe the REAL REASON that Black women dont even want to look at at red necked yet pale bodied white men......small minds and small penises. Its just GENETIC.....I dont have to ask you mopusvindictus if its true because you have proven both that white men are two for two on that front with your ridiculous post.

I can't go anywhere at my university without a negroid female trying to hit on me. (I'm a caucasian male.) They hit on me and flirt with me far more than caucasian women do.

Just today, I went into a grocery store near my university, and a negroid female classmate of mine was working in there, in the produce section. As soon as she saw me, she ran right up to me, asked me "hey do you remember me, I was in that psychology class with you!" and started flirting with me, asking for my phone number.

I can't keep them away. I think they look to me and see an opportunity to upgrade their descendants.

You must have nappy hair!!!!!!! (Woolly and baaaaaaaaaaahhhhh sheep like.....) and a Xtra large penis.....HAAAAAYYYYY!!!what you doin tonite?
(I have to keep my Black female who is oversexed aggressive stereotypical attitude up or TBTB may find out I actually am awakened and pick me up in the black helicopter RIGHT NOW!!!)

BY THE WAY.... wanting you? that doesnt upgrade anyones decendants---AS A MATTER OF FACT (especially with asinine posts like THAT)

I think your sperm just scored one for the opposition: NWO +1 vs. all human kind 0 ---- on that last post)

...in the immortal words of Jay-Z "How you gon' upgrade me
What's higher than number 1" (Shot out to Scarecrow)

You just proved that stereotypes are FALSE--thank you handy white servant for proving my point! Sheep LIKE U dont deserve to live!!!! DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!!!

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

Moose Head your post could not be more poetic....or so true.

Every piece of love has been ruined in this world to promote hate and division because if we realized we were all one and united against them then we would have power. If we just loved each other then they could never win....INSTEAD

They want to control even how we unite.....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Moose Head your post could not be more poetic....or so true.

Every piece of love has been ruined in this world to promote hate and division because if we realized we were all one and united against them then we would have power. If we just loved each other then they could never win....INSTEAD

They want to control even how we unite.....

You've been watchin too many kung-fu movies.....

HAAAAAAAAA---YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

5 deadly venoms
Some deep quotes in here....

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I think you go to a HBCU and you are the only white guy on campus ( on a full minority scholarship) and the Black women feel real sorry for you....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I think you go to a HBCU and you are the only white guy on campus ( on a full minority scholarship) and the Black women feel real sorry for you....

Cairo does it again.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You, good sir, are a RACIST! What makes you any damned better than anyone else regaurdless of the color of your skin or your heritage? Negroid? I thought ATS didnt allow such filth on here. You need to sit down and ask yourself what kind of human being would degrade another because of something so damned stupid, like the color of their skin. Racism is the DUMBEST crap I've ever heard of in my life, and your ignorance is more than profficeint enough to prove my very point. By the way, do not reply to my post, I dont associate myself with racists.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

The cryptocracy is adept at creating problems for mankind , i.e. the hegelian dialectic, and the people just pick it up and run with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Are you retarded? It isn't "them" and "us" it's just "us" humans. Black people are people, white people are people, all people of all creeds heritage color, ect, are all HUMAN. They are born the same, they bleed the same, and they die the same. For anyone to assume anything based on judgements made only by their skin color or where they hail from, is, in fact, a racist. This means you my good sir, maybe you wanna rethink your morals or something,

I dont care if there is a difference on a genetic level or not, we all share this planet, and are all family alike. It is because of people like YOU that cause race bas3ed issues because of a stupid differance such as the color of ones skin. Rather than accept that differance and go on wiht your life, you must stop to make life difficult for someone else because they are different from yourself.

What it all comes down to, it isn't whites that are racists, or blacks, its people failing to accept differences of others. I am colorblind to all people, like everyone should be. It's because people keep looking for more and more differences to keep races split apart. We all stand on two legs, breathe air, and require food and water. we all are born the same, bleed the same, and die the same, so as far as i am concerned, you are EXACTLY the same as any black person, or asian person, or jewish person, or catholic person. Time to step up and face reality like a man and stop hiding behind "scientific evidences of differences and whatnot, just to attempt to give your racism excuses.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius

You, good sir, are a RACIST! What makes you any damned better than anyone else regaurdless of the color of your skin or your heritage? Negroid? I thought ATS didnt allow such filth on here. You need to sit down and ask yourself what kind of human being would degrade another because of something so damned stupid, like the color of their skin. Racism is the DUMBEST crap I've ever heard of in my life, and your ignorance is more than profficeint enough to prove my very point. By the way, do not reply to my post, I dont associate myself with racists.

I agree completely we should not degrade people based on the color of their skin....but only if they dont have an HDTV....have you seen a football game in HD....dude if they dont have HDTV their getting degraded...i think it should be a felony not to have one....Think about it when the illuminati comes do you wanna just watch this historical event on a cheap tv...NO!!!!!...you wanna watch it in HD!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Moose Head]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Are you retarded? It isn't "them" and "us" it's just "us" humans. Black people are people, white people are people, all people of all creeds heritage color, ect, are all HUMAN. They are born the same, they bleed the same, and they die the same. For anyone to assume anything based on judgements made only by their skin color or where they hail from, is, in fact, a racist. This means you my good sir, maybe you wanna rethink your morals or something,

I dont care if there is a difference on a genetic level or not, we all share this planet, and are all family alike. It is because of people like YOU that cause race bas3ed issues because of a stupid differance such as the color of ones skin. Rather than accept that differance and go on wiht your life, you must stop to make life difficult for someone else because they are different from yourself.

What it all comes down to, it isn't whites that are racists, or blacks, its people failing to accept differences of others. I am colorblind to all people, like everyone should be. It's because people keep looking for more and more differences to keep races split apart. We all stand on two legs, breathe air, and require food and water. we all are born the same, bleed the same, and die the same, so as far as i am concerned, you are EXACTLY the same as any black person, or asian person, or jewish person, or catholic person. Time to step up and face reality like a man and stop hiding behind "scientific evidences of differences and whatnot, just to attempt to give your racism excuses.

My uncle died burned to death....i dont wanna die the same..and i only have one leg so i dont stand on two legs...but if i did have 2 legs id probably rather stand on 2 feet...if not id be called feetless....and that would hurt my feelings....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This whole thread has already become an "us" vs "them" thread. So many jabs and hits, my jaw was sore just reading all the posts. I think the reason our planet is still in infancy, is because the world can not unite. I believe there are higher intellectual beings in our vast universe, and if they could see our planet, it would probably appear to them, like a bunch of animals, fighting about the most inane things.
What does it matter what color anyone's skin is? The world could end tomorrow and then where did all that get us? Effing no where. There are differences in everyone, every race, creed, color, religion on the planet. That's what makes us special, and we should appreciate it. What would it be like if there were only ONE type of flower on the earth, or one type of tree? A pretty boring place. We should embrace all our differences, and feel blessed that we come from a diverse planet. With so many species, and finding more everyday! As I understand, supposed "alien greys" all look alike. That would be a very dull place to live, IMO.
Im not trying to sound "preaching", because I dont have a religion. But what I do have, is empathy and compassion for all life. Animals, also. We all deserve respect. EVERYONE and everything. We are alive, and we are all a wonderful creation. It's up to each one of us to decide how our lives will be. We cant' blame our failures on anyone but ourselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
This whole thread has already become an "us" vs "them" thread. So many jabs and hits, my jaw was sore just reading all the posts. I think the reason our planet is still in infancy, is because the world can not unite. I believe there are higher intellectual beings in our vast universe, and if they could see our planet, it would probably appear to them, like a bunch of animals, fighting about the most inane things.
What does it matter what color anyone's skin is? The world could end tomorrow and then where did all that get us? Effing no where. There are differences in everyone, every race, creed, color, religion on the planet. That's what makes us special, and we should appreciate it. What would it be like if there were only ONE type of flower on the earth, or one type of tree? A pretty boring place. We should embrace all our differences, and feel blessed that we come from a diverse planet. With so many species, and finding more everyday! As I understand, supposed "alien greys" all look alike. That would be a very dull place to live, IMO.
Im not trying to sound "preaching", because I dont have a religion. But what I do have, is empathy and compassion for all life. Animals, also. We all deserve respect. EVERYONE and everything. We are alive, and we are all a wonderful creation. It's up to each one of us to decide how our lives will be. We cant' blame our failures on anyone but ourselves.

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i like it alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so we have empathy and compassion....im really liking it.....

now what are the opposites of empathy and compassion....and if there werent any opposites...could we have empathy and compassion.....?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I believe the opposite of empathy is cruelty. It's what the majority of the world has become. We're all so wrapped up in our own little bubbles, that we cant see the whole picture. The world as a whole, a living entity, all of us.
Since I hear NWO splattered about this post, focusing on helping each other get through the rough times ahead, is probably more beneficial, than worrying about the pigment of someone's skin. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I believe the opposite of empathy is cruelty. It's what the majority of the world has become. We're all so wrapped up in our own little bubbles, that we cant see the whole picture. The world as a whole, a living entity, all of us.
Since I hear NWO splattered about this post, focusing on helping each other get through the rough times ahead, is probably more beneficial, than worrying about the pigment of someone's skin. Just my 2 cents.

So than we need cruelty to know what empathy is....if not how would we know its empathy....

if your a woman i LOVE your 2 cents........

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

generally speaking a white person is considered racist when they express or secretly believe that other races of the human race have a generalized group of negative tendencies.

A giant black penis is not really a good example...

That would only be racist if you hated the giant black penis based upon the race of the posesser of said penis.

If you hated the guy for upgrading your gals garage space based upon a horizontal baseball batting,,,that would not constitute racism.

Anyhow I think you need a hug,
our a pistol....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So than we need cruelty to know what empathy is....if not how would we know its empathy....

Quite a good point!

The new Keanu Reeves movie has a point like that. Humanity only changed when on the brink of destruction. Maybe that's what it will take to change all of us, again. I, for one, LOVE all the different cultures, and different ways that people live.

And yes, Moose, I am a female, and ty

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose Head

if there werent any opposites...could we have empathy and compassion.....?

YES - one is not dependent on the other.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Quite a good point!

The new Keanu Reeves movie has a point like that. Humanity only changed when on the brink of destruction. Maybe that's what it will take to change all of us, again. I, for one, LOVE all the different cultures, and different ways that people live.

And yes, Moose, I am a female, and ty

Your welcome...........

but im through with you....If you Love Keanu than by all means....how come i never get some empathy.... only cruelty .....Ohhh well ....

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join