It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Schedules a 'Homeland Security' Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

ABC Schedules a 'Homeland Security' Series

tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com

“Homeland Security USA,” a reality show produced with the full cooperation of several Department of Homeland Security agencies, will have its premiere Jan. 6 on ABC.

In an announcement Thursday, ABC said the production “has been given unprecedented access to the agencies,”

“I love investigative journalism, but that’s not what we’re doing,” he told The Reporter in May. “This show is heartening. It makes you feel good about these people who are doing their best to protect us.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theresistancemanifesto.com

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is seriously messed up. This is propaganda meant to make the people think that destroying freedom in the name of national security is a good thing. This is classical PsyOp material. Use the media to convince the people that the wicked things the government is doing is a good thing...

I am also going to include a link to the Army PsyOp Training Manual in this post. Read the news article and then the training manuel then think about it. You will know in your heart then that this is a government PsyOp!

tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is going to probably be a "feel good" program dedicated to the difficult task of keeping us safe, and at the conclusion, we'll be given specific instructions in how to properly bend over and lube up for a good rooting.

For national security, of course. We all must do our part, and our part is the ankle grabbing sequence.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by dooper]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well we can't have the masses running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming the sky is falling when the economy collapses and a state of emergency follows. So what better way to indoctrinate the masses with Reality TV. Its about the only way to reach the Sheeple.

I mean how much worse could government propaganda be than the braindead crap spewed from other Reality TV like Dancing with the Stars and American Idol?

No one is forcing anyone to watch it. So all of the free thinkers, the intellectuals and college students will be free to rant and rave about government conspiracies like always.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfreehugs

Good ol' Disney, he may be dead and buried but the dream lives on.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow reminds me of the propaganda films of the 3rd Reich. You had that opera music going in the back ground and all the blond hair blue eyes all walking in unison. The SS right there to serve and protect. I can see it now. Disgusting.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I wonder if Obama will have these kinds of discourses. You know, with all his youth brigade gathered and chanting his name. I can see it now, minus the extended arms.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow...The NYTimes website actually posted by blatant advertisement for this site in their comments section of this story...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lol Memory thats nice. Take them when you can I guess.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

We see propaganda all the time in main stream media. Compare the media influences of Hitler's Germany in demonizing the Jews and then compare it to the American media influences demonizing the Muslims. There is so many similarities between Nazi Germany and modern day America it's just plain creepy.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I propose that every eye carefully scrutinize what they present, and determine, if you are so inclined, the why of it all.

Watch the advertisers closely.

Remember at all times what your watching, and who expects what reaction of whom.

Word to the wise, this WILL be educational, one way or the other.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Maxmars]

new topics

top topics

join