It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamous mentioned a man in a blue turban:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone remember this?

I shuddered when I saw the Indian PM wearing a blue turban... he seems rather, well... aggressive.

I am pretty sure Nostradamous said WW3 would be caused by a man in a blue turban.

I am trying to find the quatrain but just wonder if anyone else thought anything when they saw the blue turban?

OMG I am not the only one to have thought this:

Indian PMs Blue Turban

shudder

The quatrain is in the above url =

The Blue Turban King entered into Foix!

Fox news? Someone else thought that too... I didn't see the i, I read it as fox... urgh!

Very interesting!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The Indian PM wears a turban of other colors also, besides blue. Maybe N'dms was pointing towards Osama or Zawahiri

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Are you talking about the special from the late 70-'s, early 80's.???
I can't believe anyone else remembers that!! LOl!! Not to worry I do not
think the antichrist is out of India!! I mean how many people in many mid-east
countries put on a blue turbin everyday?

In fact I don't believe in Nostradamus' predictions at all!
The bible is very clear in saying no one knows the day the hour the year!
And I believe that to be the case!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
na the anti christ would reign during this time... the blue turban is different.

(this is not a one line post)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Dude they all have different colored turbans for different occasions.

Im not sure what colors are for what but I have seen them wearing many different colors.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
In fact I don't believe in Nostradamus' predictions at all!
The bible is very clear in saying no one knows the day the hour the year!
And I believe that to be the case!

Theres something very double standard about that statement . . .

Anyway,

Im looking into this atm, ill post if i find anything groovy .

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

early 80s with Orson Wells. imprinted my young soul. a must see.....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Not that i believe the nostrodamus predictions but if their was any truth in it you could view it as that he was wearing a blue turban when he adressed the world following the attack. just a thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Not that i believe the nostrodamus predictions but if their was any truth in it you could view it as that he was wearing a blue turban when he adressed the world following the attack. just a thought.

That is exactly what I thought!

I was like... urgh and hmmm about it!

and the wording of FOIX in the quatrain... the Indian PM entered Fox wearing a blue turban...

Maybe its nothing...perhaps it is bs...but in all honesy, I was like ooo...had a bad feeling.

The Indian PM is certainly very aggressive towards Pakistan. That is a worry.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the name mentioned by nostradamus of the 3 anti christ is mabus and it is no where close to Dr. Man Mohan Singh Desai who wears blue turban. Of Course it is mentioned the Man wearing Blue Turban will lead the now developing country to be numero uno advanced country.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
which one of these is he referring to?
is.gd...

where's Waldo!

[edit on 12-12-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I do not believe in Nostradamus vague ramblings but I think it was a Purple Turban not blue. I could be wrong take a lot of pain meds and my memory sucks on them, but I thought it was Purple which is a color of Royalty...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i remember blue, but always thought it would be the u.n. , blue berets

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Indian PM , Mr Singh is not the Man,
He is someone of Islamic origin, may be from Iran/ Pakistan to be more specific.

"the man who saw tommorrow"

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've studied Nostradamus extensively for years. The famous "blue turban" prediction is an urban legend. Nostradamus never stated that, but for some reason dozens of books over the years have falsely claimed he did.

What he ACTUALLY wrote was this:

"The blue head will be the leader of them".

I personally think it may refer to a Democratic party US President. Because he actually wrote "blue head" and says this will be the leader of "them". It sounds like head of the blues or Democrats to me.

I have actually taken this along with other quatrains to infer to Obama.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I dont't believe the bible has the answers of everything. Maybe we should be more rigorous about our arguments; just remember that the bible says a lot of things, but it doesn't say a word about the new (or the new worlds, as America -the continent- or Oceania). Nevertheless, it mentioned that mankind was a direct descendent of Adam, although the indigenous from this new worlds didn't know a word about Adam, the omniscient god or the universal religion. In this instance, I believe more in the mystic French than in the bible, even though I'm a bit scheptical.

Changing the subject, in other website I read that the blue helmets of the UN could be the blue turban man, for their actions in the Mid West, and the have to return Europe (As Nostradamus posted). In this case, although it fits partialy to the mystic's description, due to the terrofic war "against" terror (they have "tyrannized" Persia -the Middle East-, as Nostradamus stated) it implies that there's a sector of mankind wich goal is to destroy the world. In the other hand, it also implies that there is a "good" kind of men (and women) and a bad one. Who is the good one? Obviously, if someone is under the western eurocentric education based on jew-christian moral, the "Arabs" are the bad ones. Nevertheless, if you see from the other point of view, they didn't start this war. It has been there over centuries, since the good christian-europeans decided to regain the holly land (eufemism, because it was'n their's).

That's why I see some flaws in that kind of interpretations. Not only because the good/evil dichotomy, but due the simplistyc vew that it implies. Finally, I don't want to be misunderstanded; I don't believe western civilization is worst than any other, it's just one point of view among others: wich one is right? None, they are just interpretations about the world around us.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The Indian PM, according to his religious tradition, wears a turban and the blue colour is based on the colour he choses, and he has chosen blue colour, this has nothing to do with nostradamus prediction and as mentioned, there are lots of other people, wearing blue turban, so, further information about the prediction of nostradamus will be useful.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
The Indian PM, according to his religious tradition, wears a turban and the blue colour is based on the colour he choses, and he has chosen blue colour, this has nothing to do with nostradamus prediction and as mentioned, there are lots of other people, wearing blue turban, so, further information about the prediction of nostradamus will be useful.

As I said, Nostradamus NEVER wrote anything about a blue turban. It's pure nonsense and many people that have written Nostradamus books have just made it up entirely.

The phrase he uses was "blue head". He never once used the words "blue turban". Now if you want to speculate that blue head could mean he wears a blue turban then there you go. Perfectly possible and reasonable that he meant that. And it could be the Indian PM as anything is possible.

But many of these Nostradamus authors and scholars have written numerous times that Nostradamus actually himself used the phrase blue turban, which he did not.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
What he ACTUALLY wrote was this:

"The blue head will be the leader of them".

thanks for your imput here. From what I had read, I felt the blue turban/head would be the sock puppet with the man in white sitting hiding in the back ground waiting to step forward so what you suggest fits.

When I read in the news that India was hiding terrorists and rumours of certain wanted persons hiding in India, I thought, hmm perhaps this is the infamous man in white?

Osama still hasn't been found... He is Islamic and wears white?

www.india-defence.com...

Why Terrorists can relax in India

Indian wanted by US for Osama links

Abdul Subhan Qureshi, known as India's bin Laden, named as bombing suspect

top topics

<<   2 >>

join