It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamous mentioned a man in a blue turban:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I personally think it may refer to a Democratic party US President. Because he actually wrote "blue head" and says this will be the leader of "them". It sounds like head of the blues or Democrats to me.

I have actually taken this along with other quatrains to infer to Obama.

I considered it was the UN as others have also put forward.

I do think it is amazing the name similarity though, Osama and Obama

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OMG dude, I thought the same thing,, when I saw the Indian PM wearing a blue turnban a few time on TV,, god I have seen this preditiction on a DOCO some where. I searched 'Nostrodamas Blue turban' to find info, and I found your post, freaky.
It is possible that India could start W111, but I think it would be only in retaliation, they have NUKES now, and the middle east has been constantly bullied by the American millitary might which is controlled by the Illuminati, 'New World Order' plan.
Start World War three, fake yet another terroist attack on american soil and declare Mashal Law on USA , round em up and mass depopulation plan is in place. Then less than 1/3 of world population will be easier to control and enslave.
Say No to the NWO

OMG I can't believe that the word I have to enter below to post this is
illuminati WTF is with that, thats freaky!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
(i touched on the blue turban man, but its buried in another thread, some weeks/months ago)

here's the Quatrain; Snip, from the site: www.newprophecy.net/

Into Foix enters blue King Turban
And reigns less than a revolution of Saturn,
King Turban white to Byzantium's heart is banished,
Sun, Mars, Mercury near Aquarius.

This quatrain appears to describe a conflict between two Moslem leaders over the control of France. The white-turbaned adversary is defeated by a blue-turbaned monarch, then forced to retract his forces eastward to Turkey. Line 2 tells us that Blue King Turban will rule less than a revolution of Saturn (i.e., less than 29½ years). Line 4 is dated by McCann as February 18, 1981. Because of the date there is a remote chance that both this verse and Quatrain 2.2 are partly failed prophecies concerning the Iran-Iraq War and its conclusion (see next chapter).

Another thing that strikes me about 9.73 is the significance of the month and day. February 18, 1981 is not very far removed from another, more important date in history: February 11, 1979. That day marked the genesis of the Islamic Revolution in Iran and the rise of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. A short time later, in early 1981, the current spiritual leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei became Iran's first president. Although he usually dons a black turban, at times he can be observed in news video footage wearing a dark blue turban. [...]

the term is " Blue King Turban..."
perhaps some sort of anagram instead of a description of headgear?

vague & not really difinitive, in my view...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
if one unscrambles the letters of 'Blue King Turban'

this uncanny message (although mispelled) is phonetically apt to today's news

--->> Banking Truble U ... (we have banking troubles)

ADD this resource, to unscramble words:

www.wordsmith.org...

here's 2 that are eerie-> Tubal bring nuke...&...giant unk rubble

A) remember that 'Tubal' has the Chief-Prince 'Gog', thought to be in Asia...

B) and the 'unk' is common shorthand for 'unknown', the 'giant unk rubble'
anagram could infer the debris of a nuke, or a natural disaster like earthquake or asteroid strike for instance

[edit on 13-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Blue is also the color of the United Nations.
But no blue turbans.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The symonyms of 'turban' include "hat, cap, and headress". I dont know if it has been widely noticed but all united nations (UN) peacekeeper turbans hats caps, etc are blue

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Blue is the colour of the Democrats in the US of A.
And a certain new president wears one........................

tb

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Nostradamus just copied what is said by the Muslim Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in His Hadeeth (traditions).

The particular of the Man in The Blue Turban and his personality just the same as told by the Muslim prophet.

Why I said Nostradamus copied the texts? Because The Muslim Prophet live long before Nostradamus born by his mother

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Blue turban isn't a man. Blue turban is symbolic for the islamic religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join