It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 1961 birth announcement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is the final nail in the coffin for all you ignorant republicans who think Obama was not born in Hawaii.

http://__._/wiki/Obama_1961_birth_announcement_from_Honolulu_Advertiser

direct link to pdf -> http://__._/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

It is on the left side at the bottom. "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy, son, Aug 4."

Will you people finally accept that he was born in Hawaii and give this nonsense a rest or are you just going to pretend this doesn't exist? It's over.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You already know they won't. They don't care where he was born. They claim that a document calling him Barry Soretos(Something like that) at a Madrassa is proof he's a secret Muslim and so we must kill all gays, blacks, Jews, and any one else who voted for him. But the document says he was born in Hawaii. In the very next breath? "Born in Kenya!" So they don't care, they're just a bunch of bigoted racists.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Take a little time and do a little research..Here is just one link explaining why ANYONE born outside Hawaii could put a birth announcement ina Hawwaiian paper...There is also information to all the hospitals in Hawaii, that you can call, to find our if Obamas Mother was ever admitted there, gave birth there or if she or her son were ever a patients there..
I will also note that Fox News announced tonight concerning Dec. 5ths Supreme Court Case, thats being heard about Obama and his citizenship..I highly doubt bullcrap can get that far, as to be heard..Most all bull gets thrown out way before it gets to the supreme court..
Here is the link:
www.earthfrisk.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You sir seem not only anti-republican but also a racist in the remarks you say. So a black man Alan Keyes and other fellow blacks against Obama are racist for not supporting him and filing lawsuit for his long form Birth Cert. Republicans and others that didnt vote for Obama are RACIST I dont think so thats just absurd.

Not Supporting Obama and demanding his long form birth cert is not racist. If he had nothing to hide he can just show it to the Supreme Court and than its all over if hes proven to be a citizen. There is just not much evidence supporting otherwise. People, pictures, documents,

In another note, I have to prove im a citizen and legal to even vote. So why cant I see the documents of a POTUS when asked or anyone running for office for that matter.

Everyone besides the ACORN voters proved there citizenship. John McCain proved his when asked. Obama hasnt shown anything besides being a good speaker.

and another note Phil Berg is not a Republican, if you just paid attention you would know this. I live in the state which he tried to run in as a Democrat for the last 30 some years!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
JOHN MCCAIN WAS BORN IN PANAMA! Obama born in Hawaii, who was born in America again? And again, you all scream he went to a Madrassa and is a secret Muslim, but the document you use says he was born in Hawaii. Most of you are like those skin heads planning to kill blacks during the election. They didn't need Obama to have a reason, they just used it as an excuse to go out and kill blacks, or try. The GOP don't care where Obama was born, and use documents that say he was born in Hawaii as proof he's a secret Muslim, they just hate black people. Look at Colin Powell. They hate him with a passion and he's a Republican!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's amazing how anyone that doesn't support Obama is a racist I love it. I guess I am a racist because I believe in the constitution. I guess I am a racist because I expect everyone in our government to follow the document thats supposed to reign in the government and not suppress our freedoms. I had to goto the store and stock up on assault rifles because of idiots like YOU. When You don't get Your way You people will rape and pilliage killing many innocent people because You think its Your right. Thank God there are people like Me that believe in freedom and not slavery. Every DEM out there votes for slavery every election. You idiots think that there is such a thing as a free lunch. Well I hate to tell You tards that there isn't someone else is paying for it and guess what its not You. Here is some advice get a #ing job and work some over time and then tell me how You feel when 33% to 40% of Your income goes to paying for idiots whom # their own lives up on welfare... Oh before You call me a rich selfish bastard .... I make 17.50 an hour and I work 16 hours a day so # off.....

Oh do some research and teach your self something useful such as how money is made and the federal reserve. Some of us actually paid attention unlike Yourself and watched the primaries.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
JOHN MCCAIN WAS BORN IN PANAMA! ...Republican!

Wow. Do you even believe the rubbish that comes off of your keyboard? Why is everyone that disagrees with your view on Obama automatically a racist?? It really seems like YOU are the one with race issues. You bring up the issue of race and religion in every thread you post in whether it's the topic being discussed or not. Guess what? I didn't support Obama and it has absolutely nothing to do with his race. Race has never been nor ever will be an issue when I walk into my polling place or in any other area of my life. I guess that runs contrary to your limited world view, eh?

To the OP. This isn't breaking news. This has been known for awhile. It has also been discussed in detail in several other birth certificate related threads. Just to catch you up, my post was similar to the other poster in this thread stating that anybody can post a birth announcement. My birth announcement was posted in two newpapers, one in Georgia and one in Ohio where my mother was originally from because my grandmother requested it from the local paper. However, another poster replied with a source indicating that in Hawaii, at that time, the birth announcements were only accepted from the hospitals. The source was a blog so I really don't know how true it is, but there you have it.

-------------

Why are you guys so worried about Obama presenting his birth certificate? I really don't see why it's a big deal. All he needs to do is produce it and this whole situation goes away. I think it would be much more productive if instead of calling those who ask for it racists, bigots, nazis, skinheads, etc, you just encouraged your man to produce the certificate. You seem to be 100% sure he was born in Hawaii so what are you scared of? Remember when we used to have threads about aliens, crop circles, and ghosts instead of 15 different birth certificate threads? It was nice, eh?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hate Colin Powel? I think You need to get off the jungle juice .. I sure as hell don't hate Colin Powel what makes You think people hate them. You need to stop generalizing everyone because its pathetic and makes You look bad. So every white person is a skin head? Or any white person that doesn't support Obongo is a racist. Have You ever considered that the person that doesn't support him might be one of the 89 million out of 300 million that is actually paying taxes. Oh I guess You assume money comes from the tooth fairy and no one has to work for it. Do You have any understanding that when You take money from one person to give to another You are taking that persons freedoms away. I know I understand that because I spend 9 months a year in a damn boat to bring home the bacon but yet I get taxed 3700 a month. Oh its really nice when the same people that take my money get to do the things that I don't get to do like drink, [snip], see my kid, eat, what ever ......

So keep looking at life in Your small view and call everyone a racist because to me You seem to be the person that is intolerant.

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I thought the poop was being thrown at the Obama is a secret Muslim and born in Kenya crowd as opposed to everyone that didn't vote for Obama. You all aren't saying everyone that voted for Obama hates vietnam vets and america now are you? Of course not. That's just a silly as saying everyone that didn't vote Obama is a racist. Someone make some sense in this thread cause I'm confused.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Let me try to explain... According to Republicans Obama is a Secret Muslim because he attended a Madrassa, but the document they use says he was born in Hawaii. They then turn around and claim he was born in Kenya. They hate black people so much they can't keep their attacks straight.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You need to clear up what you are saying. Are you saying that all Republicans are racist in regards to Blacks?

I voted Libertarian, so I'm curious, am I a racist?

If, or should I say when Obama breaks his promises, will the Democrats who then criticize him be racists as well?

Are you a racist by the way? Do you favor one race over another?

Could it be that Obama not providing his original Birth Certificate when asked has anything whatsoever to do with perpetuating this topic?

Could people who are on a conspiracy board possibly suspect a conspiracy where an American President is concerned without race being a factor? Is that even remotely possible?

Now not only am I old enough to remember that many of the KKK leaders in the south in the 60's were Democrats, that it was the Republicans who pushed the Civil Rights Act into being and the rather large number of Whites who supported Kings actions included many Republicans, but my first Wife was a Black Woman and my Daughter is the same race as Obama.

Once again, I did not vote for Obama, am I a racist? Or could it be I just agreed with the Libertarian Platform more than I did the Democrats Platform?

These accusations of Racism are out of control lately. Criticize the conspiracy theory but if your going to call everyone who you don't agree with a racist, make sure you have proof, because slander is a terrible thing.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You voted for Bob Barr? Bleh, Ron Paul, the guy I voted for, is so much better and should have been on the ticket for the Libertarians. And I'm trying to point out just how much the GOP hates Obama. They scream he's a secret Muslim, and use a document that says he was born in Hawaii to prove it. Then they turn around and scream he was born in Kenya. They hate him so much why? He's black. Why do they hate Powell so much? Why did the Bush Admin do what they could to destroy his reputation by knowingly falsifying information, handing it to Powell telling him it was fact, then humiliating him as it turns out every thing he told the UN was false.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
*sigh* you're a one track, scratched record. There's something seriously wrong with your world view. There are people in both parties that are extreme and are not a representative of the entire group. Yes, there are GOP members that don't like black people...a very small minority. How you jumped from that to labelling around 30% of the country as racist is beyond me. It makes no sense...just like about everything else you typed in that post.

What's really funny about this is that YOU are one of the minority opinions that the democrats have been judged on. YOU are one of those who keep shouting racism when there isn't any there. You also claim to be a Ron Paul supporter...I think you're just really confused about reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are seriously confused. Please back up your bizarre claims with some proof. I didn't vote for Obama and I can assure you that I am not a racist. I voted for the candidate that I felt could fulfill the role of president.

You really need to get over your race issues and move on to a more substantive argument.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

You are seriously confused. Please back up your bizarre claims with some proof. I didn't vote for Obama and I can assure you that I am not a racist. I voted for the candidate that I felt could fulfill the role of president.

You really need to get over your race issues and move on to a more substantive argument.

And with the "I voted for Ron Paul, but you're all racists if you don't support obama" statements, doesn't she truly indict herself?

Many have tried to point that out before to gamergal - that if she substituted black for white in just about anything she says, it would be declared racist by anyone who read it. So, it works both ways. Anyone else said all the things she says, they'd be declared a troll and banned long ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I love it.

Why is it so easy to accept and believe some questionable events as potential conspiracies and not others?

Are we now picking and choosing what is worthy of conspiracy based solely on how much like or dislike the Prez?

If this had been Bush and he never produced a birth cert, this site would already have twice as many members.

I thought Bush was going to make himself the permanent dictator.
What happened?

If Obama is from Hawaii, can someone tell me the name of the hospital he was born in?

There are even conflicting reports over this alone, yet mum is the word.

why is there

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I voted for none of the above...I guess that makes me a racist too.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Here is the final nail in the coffin for all you ignorant republicans who think Obama was not born in Hawaii.

1 - it isn't 'just some republicans' who are asking questions about his birth credentials.

2 - Asking a politician to substantiate his claim to the office of POTUS is not 'ignorant'. If obama would just do that by releasing his original birth certificate, then this all could go away. This is on OBAMA - not the Americans who want proof.

2 - a Birth Annoncement is not an official Birth Certificate.
It doesn't mean much.

They claim that a document calling him Barry Soretos(Something like that) at a Madrassa is proof he's a secret Muslim and so we must kill all gays, blacks, Jews, and any one else who voted for him.

:shk: His school paperwork did indeed have him going by the name of Barry Soetoro and that he was muslim. Where you get all the killing gays, blacks, and jews is very, very strange.

they're just a bunch of bigoted racists.

Americans wanting to be sure that politicians follow the rules doesn't make them a bunch of bigoted racists. :shk:

JOHN MCCAIN WAS BORN IN PANAMA!

So what? Children of US military who are born overseas while their parents are in the military ARE considered Americans who meet the requirements to be POTUS.

Most of you are like those skin heads planning to kill blacks during the election.

You are illogical and out of control.

According to Republicans ... They hate black people so much they can't keep their attacks straight.

:shk:
:shk:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OMG!!!
A birth announcement - in a newspaper!!!

I tried to take my birth announcement from the newpaper to the BMV to get a driver's license and I was sent home. But, it sure is a good thing that a newsprint birth announcement is all the proof you need to be President of the United States!

Now, seriously... are you freaking kidding me!?!?
My mother-in-law lives in Italy and guess what??? She ran a birth announcement in their newspaper when my daughter was born - IN OHIO!!! Why, to notify friends and family in Italy that our daughter had been born.

It still coems down to, where is the Freaking Birth Certificate??? Why won't he produce it? Probably because he can't. This issue isn't going away until he does. Oh, and by the way... I'm not even a Republican and I hate Bush. How's that!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
It still coems down to, where is the Freaking Birth Certificate??? Why won't he produce it?

Because Obama's forgers haven't put the finishing touches on the paper that he will relase as his 'original Birth Certificate'. WHen they are done - we will see it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join