It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 1961 birth announcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Right. Funny, the same people who continue this BC charade with Obama, were the same who accused him of killing his campaign manager and grandmother on the eve of election night.

Credibility down the toilet anyone?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by Alxandro

Right. Funny, the same people who continue this BC charade with Obama, were the same who accused him of killing his campaign manager and grandmother on the eve of election night.

Credibility down the toilet anyone?

Proof of that Mick? seeing how you are always saying such outlandish remarks while you swing from Obama's vas deferens demading everyone else is some how not up to your level of investigation. I haven't heard that one but then again, you have said a lot of things you can't substantiate

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProFiler.DSS

www.abovetopsecret.com... Read through, you'll find where Sos and others claim he had his grandmother whacked. Also, Obama was born in Hawaii not according to me, but TO THE REPUBLICANS! So, are you claiming they are covering up for him? Please tell me, why would the GOP cover up for Obama? Also, Panama is not an American state, Hawaii is. Or did they move Panama after McCain was born outside of the USA?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

www.abovetopsecret.com... Read through, you'll find where Sos and others claim he had his grandmother whacked. Also, Obama was born in Hawaii not according to me, but TO THE REPUBLICANS! So, are you claiming they are covering up for him? Please tell me, why would the GOP cover up for Obama? Also, Panama is not an American state, Hawaii is. Or did they move Panama after McCain was born outside of the USA?

www.abovetopsecret.com... Read through, you'll find where Sos and others claim he had his grandmother whacked.

Oh so you are agreeing that obama DID have someone whack her mmm interesting

Also, Obama was born in Hawaii not according to me, but TO THE REPUBLICANS!

Oh so you are saying he was born in Kenya, well that's what I think too nice to see you so agreeable.

So, are you claiming they are covering up for him?

am I?

Please tell me, why would the GOP cover up for Obama?

Who told you I am the GOP?

Also, Panama is not an American state, Hawaii is.

Ok

Or did they move Panama after McCain was born outside of the USA?

Who is "they"

[edit on 6-12-2008 by ProFiler.DSS]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
First, Sos did, not me, as I said. Comprehend much? Second, everyone but the people on ATS say Obama was born in Hawaii, both parties say this, it is a bipartisan issue that both agree on. Third, yes. Fourth, I said the GOP, not you, the GOP, again, know how to comprehend what you read? Fifth, ok. Six, I asked you who did it.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well, gamergal did it for me, but I would love for you to tell me any "outlandish" remarks I have made.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

Well, gamergal did it for me, but I would love for you to tell me any "outlandish" remarks I have made.

Well, gamergal did it for me,

For starters

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
First, Sos did, not me, as I said. Comprehend much? Second, everyone but the people on ATS say Obama was born in Hawaii, both parties say this, it is a bipartisan issue that both agree on. Third, yes. Fourth, I said the GOP, not you, the GOP, again, know how to comprehend what you read? Fifth, ok. Six, I asked you who did it.

as I said. Comprehend much?

you said this before? when? Proof?

Second, everyone but the people on ATS say Obama was born in Hawaii, both parties say this, it is a bipartisan issue that both agree on.

So you DO think he was born in kenya just like the rest of us

Fourth, I said the GOP, not you, the GOP, again,

Yes I know what you said and I am sayng again, I am not the GOP.

besides that, you said it was a bipartisan issue.

Obama was born in Hawaii, both parties say this, it is a bipartisan issue that both agree on.

Now you seem to be saying it isn't? Do you even know what you are talking about gamer? is anyone home there ?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Alright enough of this personal tripe. Post to the topic folks.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I would like to hold the original news paper in my hands, looks like it was cropped out and the obama info inserted, look at the scattered portions of text above the add.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Obama wasn't my first choice, and at this point, I don't really care where he was born because I, along with millions of other Americans, would've voted a toilet brush into office to get rid of what we've got now, and avoid getting more of the same.

As they said to us in 2000, you lost. Let it go already.

[edit on 12/11/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This image is even more bogus than the forged COLB he posted on his website.

Are you freakin' kidding me? A five-year-old can see that this is forged!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hahahahaha... when I opened either one of your links to the pdf, all I got was a blank page..... hmmm... seriously, I laughed out loud at the irony of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You should considering learning how to open a pdf file then.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Umm thats what his own biography says. Berry is his name until it was changed to obama.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Funny ... this is announced AFTER he was elected.

Most of the BC threads would have not came about had he slapped us with this earlier.

Gamergal - Please for the love of everything good, do not post here. You claim everyone ( that doesn't agree with you ) is wrong. You need to show a little class and do some research and maybe back up what you say with some actual facts.

I don't mind some of the people here, but you, I still can't believe some of the liberal moosh moosh that comes from your hole.

that is all

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Here is the final nail in the coffin for all you ignorant republicans who think Obama was not born in Hawaii.

http://__._/wiki/Obama_1961_birth_announcement_from_Honolulu_Advertiser

direct link to pdf -> http://__._/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

It is on the left side at the bottom. "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy, son, Aug 4."

Will you people finally accept that he was born in Hawaii and give this nonsense a rest or are you just going to pretend this doesn't exist? It's over.

No thanks. I will keep to my own judgement if you dont mind. And it isnt over until there is proof from a credible source other than some wiki link or 3rd level website blog.

How about the actual records from the hospital where he was born at? Where is the original birth certificate that adorns his footsie prints? Why does the current birth certificate have the date of June 6, 2007 imprinted backwards on the certificate from a stamp? Look near the bottom center of the alledged legit birth certificate..and also note the certificate number is convieniently blacked out.

PFFT!!!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just in case some have overlooked this little fact, Sen. John McCain was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone to American Citizens John S. McCain Jr and Roberta (White) McCain. John S. McCain was stationed at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station, a US base, which if anyone were to simply do the basic research, any newborn on any American military base is considered to be on American territory, thus falls under the same condition as if born within American boarders.

So that clearly identifies Sen. John McCain as an American born citizen.

Want proof..Google is your friend.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hopefully Gamergal signed off..because she will just overlook facts being thrown in her face.

She likes to spin and make things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join