It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video.. genuine!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I so totally second that.

However it also makes me wonder why dont
the aliens show up once and for all ? Remove all doubt. What's stopping them ?
Assuming that they are such an advanced
technology,they shouldn't be worried by the poor earthlings attacking them,if that's their reason for not going "public"!Think about it .

Which is why I sometimes think that these are our next gen technologies developed internally and kept deliberately away from public so as to not create a panic situation.This information will be given to us in a staggered manner over the years. Besides there could be a commercial angle to it as well.

Maybe some of these technologies will be available in the market to buy and sell..hence perfecting it before hitting the market might seem a good idea.

It still doesn't discount the fact that this knowledge is certainly a combination of human intelligence and external superior intelligence.
Someone's creativity can only go that far - but to achieve this delta X effect,
one would need some knowledge from something out there.

A flying disc,say in 1947 will seem more plausible, unbelievable,tilting towards paranormal phenomena, than say 2007.
isn't it ?Discovery channel once showed an episode on experimental avionics.
Where saucer shaped, vertical rise air craft were being tested,dated back in late 60's.

In summary -

these space ships,flying saucers etc. are actually internal scientific experiments with the aid of alien advanced technology knowledge or awareness.

Mathematically, we cannot be alone in the universe.
I would imagine -one day everyone will be able to see them collectively -
almost as if at the same time.At the end of science there's God !

This "view" will then be debated as God vs Science...

zorro2world

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by semjasethegreat

I'm a firm believer that weird things are flying around our skies, however that video just wasn't convincing. If that's real then it's strange because it just looks like someone pasted the image into the frame.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This video does not Show real Seed Craft or Dark Night Bringer Type alien craft ,

Perhaps this video is CIA/FSB/MI6/DGSE disinfo?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Perhaps it's our member teslaandlyne with all his knowledge of UFO's and all his jargon, finally constructed his own UFO and is flying the blue skies!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
awsome, the UFO even slowed down because they saw a photo-op!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
:Sigh:

When someone posts a video and says "I took this with my cell phone because it was all I had with me. I can't figure out what it is, what do you think?" and adds the details of the sighting, I will consider believing it.

Every claim of "this is real, genuine, 100% proof, etc. etc." alerts my hoax radar and gets my hackles up.

OP, you might want to try reading the "good citizen" thread in my signature and see if you can do better next time.

You might also consider, what is a REAL UFO? By definition, a flying object that hasn't yet been identified. Big deal. That would be exciting why? Of course, I don't believe it's a UFO anyway because I think the person who made the video knows exactly what it is.

:Heavy Sigh:

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Heike]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Me personaly i agree with detachedindividual we would be stupid to think that in the whole of the known universe and beyond that we are the only life forms to exist but thats my personal opinion.
As for the video agree it not that hard to convert any video format so in my eyes it is not pure proof it real but then again it may be real who knows

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thethingthatwouldntleave

And rightly so. He spammed the UFO forum over and over with posts claiming real UFO videos which were clearly hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Perhaps this video is CIA/FSB/MI6/DGSE disinfo?

Yes. All videos that are not genuine UFOs are disinformation created by the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join