It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panel warns biological attack likely by 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Fear mongering . . . yes . . . the MSM is just the vehicle here as they're only concerned about filling those nagging little blank spaces between advertisements . . .

That being said, this to me stinks of . . . Hello new administration . . . we're part of the old administration that got lavishly funded and granted immunity to do pretty much anything we wanted in the name of Homeland Security . . . What we're saying here, Mr. Obama, is that there's gonna be mayhem. It might be a nuke, it might be a biological agent . . . hell it might just be John Madden farting after taco night . . . but rest assured, you'd best keep the funding coming or something baaaaaads gonna happen . . . wait and see . . . By the way, we've let the media know that something baaaaaaaaaaaaad . . . we mean WAY baaaaaaaaaad is gonna happen, so cough up the dough because you don't want to be considered a bad president . . . do ya . . . . Well DO YA . . . punk . . .

And on and on it goes . . .

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nature has always found a way in the end to return to balance and equilibrium.
Do not worry. The impending collapse of the US economy and associated diminishment of your stature worldwide, and corresponding diminishment of your global footprint - ie you won't be getting on people's nerves so much, means that you also won't be a target any more!!

People around the globe will be struggling with their own economic problems and worrying about the next bully to come along - like China, or India, maybe.

Take a breath. You guys, I think, have had your time in the spotlight, and probably should not be too disappointed to see it shine on someone else. Get used to being something other than #1. It actually is not so bad.
1 Canadian

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I think most Americans would be more than happy to be out of the "spotlight" it is our PTB that continue to shine the light on us.
I could care less about being "#1" I never really thought about it one way or another.
I just want to raise my family in peace.
Ignore me, shine the light somewhere else or turn the light off all together, whatever, just leave me and my family alone.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

it is our PTB that continue to shine the light on us.
Yes, I believe you, for sure that its the PTB and not the average American.
I think that now, however, the financial/economic mess that you are in will take away some of their ability to do what they want. How long can they afford to do what they have been doing in terms of going everywhere in the world and trying to impose changes that do no-one any good but themselves?
The financial crisis has only just started. I think its going to be so bad that the PTB in America will have their wings seriously clipped, possibly for good (ie for all time).
Then again, your PTB are the same ones that have control everywhere, aren't they, so who knows?
But I think that there are other countries "ripe for the pickin" so to speak, and America may be left, as I said, out of the spotlight. It should give you/us in Canada too, time to lick our wounds and pick ourselves up.
Strange times we are heading into, but maybe a needed shakeup. I see this as good triumphing over the evil that has had its way too long.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We should probably give up some more freedoms so they can protect us from these attacks that might happen in the near future.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Amen and may God bless you and your family ( all of our families) Breath deep..... it will be alright

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I thought 2012 was the end.

The article says BEFORE 2013.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
We should probably give up some more freedoms so they can protect us from these attacks that might happen in the near future.

Good idea. Or we should maybe topple a few countries on the other side of the planet.....just in case.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They continue to attempt to keep us in a constant state of fear.

No longer do we have the daily colorful terror alert status so we must be assaulted with many other methods of fear for our well being.

Although I happen to be a believer of the biological attack. I think it is very much a possiblity.

Think of how this country is now in such a mess that we have more "useless eaters" than taxpayers since they have moved most of the manufacturing jobs overseas, etc.

Another point I noticed is at least in my Metro area they have closed many of the local hopitals and centralized them to larger more secure facilities. The ones that are closed just sit there empty, kind of like all those darned military bases.

I wonder if the closed hospitals would be used for quarentine facilities for those who aren't on the list to be "treated"

It just doesn't look good folks, too many things are seeming to fall into place in ways that give the advantage to those who could be planning to thin the excess, so to speak.

When we have a country that isn't able to have jobs to pay the bills and to pay the taxes then we are out of balance, usually something happens to create balance again. Isn't it called in some circles "Order out of Chaos"?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
this makes me think of that movie outbreak. a deadly virus gets spread by accident and an entire town gets effected and the whole time the gov had the thing in a lab with an anti sirum for it.

these are freaky times indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join