It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If one wished to capture a reptilian...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have had this discussion with a friend who absolutely, 100% believes that reptilians exist and that they live in underground lairs and work with the government to control us. Our back and forth dialog led to a lot of googling and a pretty cool "find" about the possibility of reptilians existing through a natural evolutionary process.

I'm not sure what I believe on this topic. At this point, I'm open to the possibility of their existence, and my gut is that if they exist at all they are most-likely terrestrial critters that we have assumed are extra-terrestrial.

So now I want to find one. Perhaps I have watched too many programs of Destination Truth, but why not try to "solve" the riddle?

Unlike Bigfoot and the Yeti there are sightings of these fellows in Utah malls, so they are (if they exist) pretty close to the surface in some areas and therefore would not require traipsing through the woods.

How would one capture a reptilian? I mean, anything less than a capture would cause skeptics to cry: you photoshopped it! or that video is a dude in a sleestak suit.

So capturing one in the mall area and dragging it up to the shopping section would be the best bet. If enough people saw it and/or got it on camera phone that would be good evidence.

IF they exist.

So, if they existed, again, how would we capture it?

Assumptions:

Reptilian Traits
    Highly Intelligent
    Will Resist Capture

This would be a capture, not a "kill".

Any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I heard they love sex. Any ways of having a hot chick, capable of discerning reptilians from humans, seduce one to the point wher she can tell its a reptile at the mall? after this a button press or something may be able to dignal an alarm. Ha I'd worry about hitting an human and maybe getting assault. Scream at him REPTILE and see if he runs? hahaha Idk im trying to help but im laughin at the same time.

I dont think the whole putting food out will work. Strong desire for sex/money maybe ahve valuable jewelry out and when they go for it be like hey its mine and get in a fight? are they physically stronger than us? maybe have a taser with you

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
doubt you can.. you prob need 4 guys with u.. remember they are reportedly 8 feet tall+... good luck they do exist but they are very very dangerous..

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These guys, if they exist supposedly have devices that allow them to pass through solid matter. It has been rumored that Farraday sheilded enviroments inhibit these powers. So, taser them, sew a bunch of rare earth magnets into a net of some sort. Aluminum baseball bat with a capacitor pumping a few volts into it. If you don't electricute yourself, or get arrested for capturing someone with perhaps a bad complection, you'll be fine. Happy hunting.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Well...who doesn't love sex? But what if it is a female reptilian? Do we bring hot guys as bait?

Or just dark chocolate?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A few things you will need: some imaginary bait...let's some unicorn meat...then an imaginary trap. After you set this all up, sit and wait.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Okay, so I do know people in special forces. I bring them along.

Tranquilizer gun?
Cover the head like a crocodile so that their adrenal rush is minimized?

If you can trap a 30ft crocodile (and they do) with 600-1000lbs of downward pressure and a body built to flail and bite, I would think trapping a bipedal predator would be easier. His bite would be in no way, shape or form as strong as a crocodile's. But he would have the ability to grab...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Well...since this is hypothetical...let's pretend they evolved, shall we?

Man (whom they are said to eat) supposedly tastes like pork. So trap it with a bacon, sandwich (who can resist bacon?)?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Follow one home from the Mall.

When you've found the lair sneak in and nick a few of their eggs. Take them home to hatch then hold your press conference.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Well, but that's not exactly grandiose. A few eggs and a baby reptilian doesn't exactly say "intrepid adventurer" like bagging a 12 ft reptilian, does it?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rintendo

OK - hold the babies hostage and when the 12 ft reptilian turns up with the ransom, then you can zap him.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Excellent suggestion. Now, all I need is someone to film this because after all it isn't real unless it's filmed.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
so i see reptilains have not yet left us. okay heres the plan.

film a bunch of random people. apparently you can see them transform on tape. look for the eyes they will change.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

You are missing the entire point of this adventure--that it be an adventure. I don't want to snag some shapeshifter while they mow their lawn. I mean I wanna trap an honest to goodness sleestak.

No shapeshifter's need apply.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
if you want an adventure then you should probably check out some of the caves that are rumored to be entrances to their underground cities/lairs or whatever you want to call it...

but honestly if they exist and if they are even half as powerful as people say, this would probably be a suicide... and it would cost a lot of money

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ranswer

Yes, Missouri caves. Heard about them. Yes. Perilous. But what is life without a little bit of peril? Besides we're all going down on 2012 anyway, right?

Why not try and trap a reptilian in the meantime?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo
reply to post by ranswer

Yes, Missouri caves. Heard about them. Yes. Perilous. But what is life without a little bit of peril? Besides we're all going down on 2012 anyway, right?

Why not try and trap a reptilian in the meantime?

I mean, the only problem is, if they really exist, and the government support them, thats a problem, because they wouldnt let you go if you see one of them ... maybe, but it would be a perfect system, I dont think that they ARE here and nobody knows, off course somebody knows ...

kind of risky ... stream over the internet, but that would cost money ahha

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Well, think of how many people have supposedly seen them and are still walking around talking about it?

What if they don't work with the government and are just chillin' underground?

Those dudes on ATV's supposedly shot at one of them, and this cleaning lady had one hiss in her face, yeh? This seems like they're not so highly guarded.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rintendo

thats kind of what i think... personally i believe that they exist, but they aren't really 'working' with the government.

government may know of their existence, they may have a way of contacting their leaders when necessary, exchange some intel from time to time but that's pretty much it. i don't think the reptilians are trying to take control of the government or anything.

btw. i assume that by missouri caverns you mean the carthage underground?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is a post by Journey a while back about Ted the Caver. Some say it's a story about a guy named Ted who found something in a cave. Maybe this would be your out come if you would decide to search caves for the illusive reptilians? Good read.

Ted the Caver

Be careful what you wish for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join