It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
Not another prediction? Please! And all this from a piece of code which scours the net for the most used terms in web pages, spits them out and then have a human decipher the results inevitably resulting in prediction of a catastrophe!

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

So tell me how long has Mr. Webbot been running in recent history?

Can't understand how anyone can fall for this crap. Please don't take the time to enlighten me on how wonderful this bot is. Just promise me to stop posting on here when it doesn't happen and join the legions of Goodchild and Prophet whatever.

I don't see the point of arguing back and forth whether an event will happen or will not happen. How about we just wait until those 10 days have passed?

Oh, right, because people have a compulsion to be "right" and if we don't have a debate about it we don't get to find out who won.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by questioningall
The language of the webbot for these earthquakes

vomiting loses
thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

To be honest, if this is what's given and then, like a modern Nostradamus quatrain, we have to 'decode' the meaning, then that doesn't say earthquake to me at all.

I see that more like some kind of nuclear holocaust or something. I'm seeing descriptions of some kind of radiation sickness. I'm seeing descriptions of an explosion bigger than anything previously known in either testing or Nagasaki/Hiroshima. I'm seeing how people can't really get in or out of the area to give aid.

It might be wise to cancel those American eBay items I'm tracking!

The vomiting really throws the whole prediction off.

When I read it the only thing I can think of is an asteroid or a super volcano.

I wouldn't soil myself if:
1. A nuclear bomb was fired off I would just say pfft it figures.
2. An earth quake I would just think well it was about due anyway.
3. A flood well I might pee myself after all no one would know if I was covered in water anyway.

An asteroid I wouldn't vomit but might wet myself if I actually saw it hit because If I saw it, it might mean I'm about to get skinned alive after the aftershock if it's that big, ouch.

The Super Volcano in Wyoming ya that would be really bad chances are the worst possible outcome for the entire planet.

I just found a different interpretation of the "words" which ironically enough would make more sense than an earth quake.

The complete an utter bottoming out of the US dollar. That happens everything goes to heck in a handbag.

All the money that is owed to say China for the billions upon billions they spend on US bonds, well their market would drop at an unreal rate. Canada, Europe would fall right with us, etc...

Now that I could see every word coming true from this webbot if it did occur.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yea absolutely true taht an earthquake is going to happen there. i was going to build a powerplant outside of Memphis, and the people from TVA literally said "wait till after the big earthquake" as dismal as it soubds

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The Timewave has been tracking this timeframe as well.It does not say what will happen,only when.And that is after midnight on the tenth.Looking closely,it appears to be mid morning,ya hafta do a little interpolating,like a sliderule.At larger time scale it looks closer to midnight,but under really close focus,around mid morning in the USA.You can see for yourself on various Timewave threads.And save purely negative,non constructive comments until after this period.This ain't daffy channelings,but did come from a mind greater than most.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Was anything posted on ATS about the Economic crisis, before it happened? Releating to this Webbot.

Was anything posted on ATS before it happened releating to WebBot?

Just asking, can anyone answer?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yes because if 2 incorrect things both say something will happen it makes it correct?

2 wrongs dont make a right

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I live 60 miles from memphis and i've been hearing stuff about an earthquake happening. They have said that it could change the face of the earth ( I don't know if it is true) but if it is true then god help people because alot of people will die. If it does happen in memphis then they will make my city ( Jackson TN) the HQ recovery point and i will have info to send everyone

[edit on 1-12-2008 by FearSoul]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The "bowel release" prediction was early for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
webot is CRAP.... its not a prediction software, it simply sees this crap that we write and thinks it could happen ... thats all ... if we all stop writing this # on the net... then wont be no webot

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by Merriman Weir

To me it reads a meteor or asteroid strike....

Good God what a scary thought.

Oh don't wind them up even more... At least with the earthquakes they are likely to be able to justify their claims because there are earthquakes all over all the time

vomiting loses
bowel release
bladder release

These 3 could indicate a wave of gastric flu

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

vomiting loses
bowel release
bladder release

These 3 could indicate a wave of gastric flu

or going to a great party

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

did it say anything about the economic situation occuring now?

Yes, Absolutely the webbot got what is happening now on the economic front 1 year ago.

In fact they got the precurser to the event would be Sept. 23 - 27th - which was when Paulson came out saying they needed 700 billion dollars for a bailout!

I hate to say it, BUT the webbot has gotten EVERYTHING going on way ahead of time! It has detailed it out.

The webbot is based on what "all of us" say on the internet - we all form a "super consiousness" and then it is able to come up with what is going to happen in the future.

The bigger the emotional event - the farther out it gets it!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
webot is CRAP.... its not a prediction software, it simply sees this crap that we write and thinks it could happen ... thats all ... if we all stop writing this # on the net... then wont be no webot

So if everybody typed in Dirty Sanchez, WebBot would be predicting Dirty Sanchez?

So why do the people who believe in WebBot not see that? That what we type is what WebBot spits out! The People who made it and invest in it, are they just in it for the money?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

All of those are relative to the Markets not an actual physical thing. They have stated this many many times people keep running off on their own tangents.

They do predict twin earthquakes in the december 10 -15 window somewhere in between 32 and 36 N latitude but none of those descriptors are meant for the quakes, only the markets.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

really it knows everything? well then please show us some examples. web bot is a failure. if you knew so much about the webbot why didn't you say anything before the 26-27 of september. the web bot is fake. and using proof off the web bots website is like using the bible to prove jesus existed.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by TSOM87

did it say anything about the economic situation occuring now?

Yes, Absolutely the webbot got what is happening now on the economic front 1 year ago.

In fact they got the precurser to the event would be Sept. 23 - 27th - which was when Paulson came out saying they needed 700 billion dollars for a bailout!

I hate to say it, BUT the webbot has gotten EVERYTHING going on way ahead of time! It has detailed it out.

The webbot is based on what "all of us" say on the internet - we all form a "super consiousness" and then it is able to come up with what is going to happen in the future.

The bigger the emotional event - the farther out it gets it!

Why come nothing was posted on ATS before it happened?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
reply to post by questioningall

really it knows everything? well then please show us some examples. web bot is a failure. if you knew so much about the webbot why didn't you say anything before the 26-27 of september. the web bot is fake. and using proof off the web bots website is like using the bible to prove jesus existed.

They did release this information in August, in fact they had told people to begin preparing for the different events at the beginning of the year. I have been for months stocking food and still preparing for everything coming up.

Do not put down something you know nothing about - research the webbot before you make a decision about it!

If you did the research - they predicted 911 60 days ahead of time, they said when the China Earthquake was going to happen, they got the shuttle explosion over Texas, they got Katrina, they have hit and warned people about everything that has been big over the last few years.

So do research before you make an assumption.

This thread - is to WARN people -that what is predicted in 10 days time!

Also it is to have people take one simple precaution right now - no matter where you live......
Strap in your water heater!

There is no harm in strapping in a water heater, no matter what happens!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm almost salavting at my desk here- Another prediciton thread?
Delicious.
That means in ten days, I'll get to say those four beautiful words.
"I told you so."
Ah, I can smell it now- And it smells of the beauty of someone elses failure.

Oh hey, I'll be sure to get to high ground

I'll be sure to stock up on supplies

I'll be sure to check back in ten days, when nothing's happened, and you formulate a brilliant excuse

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My question is when do we start to drop to our knees and start worshipping the webbot?

Mark of the beast. WWW could be the real 666!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Mississippi River during the 1812 earthquake actually flowed backwards for several minutes......how CRAZY is that!!!

Based on the effects of these earthquakes, it can be estimated that they had a magnitude of 8.0 on the Richter scale. As a result of the quakes, large areas sank into the earth, new lakes were formed (notably Reelfoot Lake, Tennessee), and the Mississippi River changed its course, creating numerous geographic exclaves, including Kentucky Bend, along the state boundaries defined by the river. Some sections of the Mississippi River appeared to run backward for a short time. Sandblows were common throughout the area, and their effects can still be seen from the air in cultivated fields. Church bells were reported to ring in Boston, Massachusetts and sidewalks were reported to have been cracked and broken in Washington, D.C.[2] There were also reports it toppled chimneys in Maine.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Alferd Packer]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join