It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This may have been a soul heritage, your family grouping, and perhaps an agreement made before coming here. I think this often happens for many people.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Badge01

You are right that people world to world cannot openly share atmosphere. To be together in the same place, advanced races use natural abilities and various technologies.

For instance, the alien people can be standing on their own crafts and dimensionally land right down around you, even inside of your house. They can also be at some distance away inside of their crafts and travel out of body to where you are. In either case, you may or may not be able to see them physically, as they wish. Both of these common occurrences, in effect only, create personal physical contact between races.

My husband, children and I have alien experiencer "dreams" together, and with many other people, and recall the same events at the same time. We are often awake while engaging with them, and see and hear them in real time, not just in memory. The dream state is not the sleep state, and encounters happen while we are asleep as well as while awake. It makes no difference- we are "dreaming" all of the time. Meetings and conversations continue from either state to the other.

The spirit is also physical, just in a different way from what we assume physical to be. We can see, feel and communicate with anybody spirit to spirit, and these are physical experiences. The visiting races live spiritually aware, but we humans are hardly aware of anyone by spirit at all, even ourselves.

We all live a spiritual existence parallel to the physical one, and when we physically recall spiritual events, or events we are participating in by spirit apart from our bodies or from inside of our bodies, they seem, or feel, like what we call dreams. People often assume these events must be imagination and dismiss them.

We are also imagining and creating at any time. We often imagine and create into our memories of spiritual events, especially when we don't understand the reality of our spiritual experiences.

We don't have to have alien contact to be aware of our spiritual existence and activities. But for humans who do have alien contact, the alien people can help us connect between our states of consciousness, body and spirit, so that we can physically recall more readily than we can achieve on our own. This is done for our purpose of learning from these encounters.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Whitley Srieber's accounts are so detailed that it makes me think these visitors actually wanted him to tell this story. I suppose it my have to do with whether or not we show them any respect. (hint)

It's been suggested some of these people are as if shape shifters also and may even be why we see different species in different parts of the world.

A person's common knowledge of what they've heard in their area may see what they expect and that these visitors are actually droids and probes rather than actually living beings.

A deceptive species may try to give the impression of several visiting worlds when it may be that they're the only ones and possibly even very few such as the alleged roswell crash.

It's also been suggested that they use different life forms for different aplications or even job tittles.

You mentioned "Knowing" who are actual experiencers?

Than please inform us on this thread those who are not and why.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No way. Knowing who they are isn't cut and dried, its just a feeling of pull towards certain people and a need to be there learning from them. There is a feeling, that I can't explain, almost like a signature on them. The thing that is way too subjective for me to delve into and share, is the way one feels monitored. Perhaps its an implant, do not know. But when sharing, I feel pressured to not say somethings, although later I can say it. Can't explain it. My son, when he shared his first vivid description of being onboard a craft, was unable to share it at all for hours. He kept getting this really bad headache when he attempted to, then he would shelf the idea, and it would go away. He finally forced himself to tell me after 11 pm that day, having struggled with this all day.

When I hit upon a really good thread, I don't know if the feeling of lifeline or core knowledge is simply from my subconscious or if its something thats "okay with them". This kind of thing is so reminiscent of some of what greys do, more so than nordics too from what I've read.

So does it mean that someone who I wasn't drawn too isn't an experiencer? Can I really make a judgment like that? I read how many people do, but I can't. Its not my nature. I wouldn't want to make a mistake with someone. If they are misleading someone, its not really hurting me to be strung along, except for perhaps some slant or aspect. But I can't judge in that area either, as there is a mixed bag between the good, bad and inbetween experiences, scare stories, the concrete and scientific and the spiritual. When someone starts to talk, though, and immediately in their slant of contact information from "nordics" immediately puts down anyone experiencing the unwanted hospitality of greys, then I sense some misinfo being given, considering the two groups overlap and work together often enough. Its more easy to pick out who is, rather than say who isn't!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sorry mystiq yoiur answer is just too convenient. SO the reason that greys are not abducting from other places is becaue they own the rights to the USA. You claim that seperate aliens have decided on what parts of the world they can do stuff on. If that is true then why are there some supposed "grey abductions....*snicker*" from brazil, and europe....not much but some. Do they do when it helps your stories or when you can't find any stories that I have asked for , you then come up with this theory of greys own the rights to USA...
. You believers have so much excuses, sometimes its just funny. But I still want my stories...THIS SHOULD BE THE EASIEST THING YOU BELIEVERS CAN DO.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is the reason however. They do not have rights to South America. If you genuinely interested in researching, as opposed to just being a knee jerk skeptic, you would find many accounts given of nordic type contacts there.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

As I have stated many times....I used to be a believer. I have read a whole list of ebduction books and have done some research into this. I came to the conlucsion that there is nothing to this and can all be explained away by culture, delusions, dreams and mental illness. These are all facts and can be looked up anywhere, what is not fact is that aliens are here. No matter how much you research it always comes back to those points I have made out. You make statements like they are fact and cannot back anything up with proof. I can make statements too...the tooth fairy, santa claus came to visit me. I have no proof but these are facts and of course this is not true but if I was serious could you really come and tell me no this is BS. No..because you cannot tell me anything or you risk contradicting yourself. Alien abductions belong in the same category as , the tooth fairy, Santa Claus and the easter bunny. It's all interesting but in the end...its a fairy tale with no truth to it at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
I would make two modifications in what you're saying.

1. It's improbable but not impossible. Just as a two-dimensional being will deny a 3-D being to their dying day, we might be unaware of a bigger reality and we should always leave a door open. The solution is that when we make a list of possibilities and avenues of investigation we should just rank the various theories and ideas in an order which is feasible. All terrestrial explanations should be reviewed and falsified before one moves to a non-terrestrial or even inter-dimensional, or future self explanation. But it doesn't mean we can't investigate them in parallel. Look at both. Listen to the stories and be polite. Neither costs us anything though it could be costly to a 'real abductee' as any story or hoax would cause their story to receive unwarranted doubt and criticism.

2. You mention 'proof'. That's a misnomer. One doesn't look for proof. One looks for a) evidence, b) corroboration, c) an internally consistent story and d) an absence of obvious 'tells'.

So can we all be on the same page and let these obviously sincere Members tell their story? I'd like to think we can, because if there is a way to get to the bottom of the whole phenomenon and the high strangeness nobody's going to do it if we can't do it here.

Make sense?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I thnik this topic is drifting away.

I do think that personal expiances are import. However, we cannot just assume things exist. When I said something found me, I fully understood that I had no evedance and hence said that I'd assume I was mental. With no evedance you must conclude that you don't tick right or was fooled by your brain even if something feels real. unless you have prove that it happens, you might just as well be so.

The very reason that ufology is not taken serious is because of unprovable claims, shady video's of poor quality and people who say to have authority but don't have it. It is the need of ATS to sift true the rubble and find thruth. Quaralling about unprovable things is useless. I do believe we need to be open minded but sceptical, since we are most likely being fooled rather then looking at the real deal.

We need to analyse every video structurally.

What is the source?
What do we know about the reliability of the source?
Is the quality good enough to conclude something out of it?
Do we have multiple independent sources?
Can we rule out any possible terrestial or weather based phenomenons out of it?

If in the end of those question we can conclude to have a fare share of evidence that it is a real U.F.O. we can start to analyse it with other U.F.O. so we can write down simularities and differences and create a real up to date database. Let's focus on that. Stories are fun, but really with no evidance, they are just that, stories.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You don't help this situation end for people either by your persistent mockery of peoples experiences, though I will persist in seeing you as positively as possible, even when it may be hard at times. Some have even resorted to asking them to make you experience their company. But I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Also, some people in other threads have maintained that what you experience, whether its negative, neutral or positive has something to do with your state of being, your own positive outlook. So, I'm going to pray you don't have to deal with anything like this in your lifetime. Just take care of yourself and try and have a good life.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's one of my threads that lists some very interesting alien encounters:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that link. There were many times when I was looking for that case in Russia with the woman, where there was an Asian type et with a more aryan type. I thought I had it read it on Burlington news, but could never find it. Some people wonder why there are never Asian accounts given amongst ets. And since Jrockers are amongst my favorite guys on this planet, I had really liked that encounter.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hey there mistiq,

Thank-you so much for the reply. I know nothing of Andromeda but the Sirius has always held a deep fascination for me since the experience mentioned in my threads.

(Inter-dimentional), it does feel possible I often get images of a landscape with purple clouds and crystal rock caves (never mentioned this to anyone before).

(Spiritual Advisor) absolutely, I have learned much from this being over the years 'she' seems to be a 'teacher' of sorts.

Please excuse my ignorance but who/what is 'Sleepers Milton' ?

Again thank-you for taking tome to reply. Woody

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm going to search for the link for you concerning Sleeper's Milton. But I rewrote my computer, so this will take a little time. I've lost my good links.

Just as an overview. Sleeper has close ties with his "advisor" type Milton, giving this name in his book. He is not a grey, but somewhat similar, but more of an advanced et/spiritual overseer of the universe.

There is a lot about Sleeper's account that I concur with, in the sense of God turning the reigns of creation over to us (though humans would be on a lower footing here). But with the talk of our world being a "perfect" world, and the harder lives, say in the third word, being punishment, and just an overview of things, I have to say, if this is the case, I'm going to be handing in my report of mismanagement, and lack of love and forgiveness to the highest authority with suggestions for improvement. So, I was surprised to find something authentic, and yet I still disagreed with the details. But Milton would be a higher up.

The Andromedan accounts, and some are in South America, are often humanoid, though not all human looking, some smaller, and reports of blue skin. South America has stories of Andromedans healing their villagers. Without going too much into an experience I had in dreams, I had written to someone who had mentioned a light sword, because I needed more information on it. He talked about something that sounded a little too GFL, but still tied into my dreams and I sensed a deeper truth in his words, though no necessarily as he gave the information. But he said that overall, healing souls, teachers, mentors came from Andromeda, and the light warriors under St. Michael, from Pleaides.

I sensed in your story, not a typical et or grey, but more of an advisor, or interdimensional guide for you, though obviously from et origin, similar to Milton in that way, perhaps in the spirit of Seentoomuch's angel, someone with a close tie to you, perhaps, Andromedan. Though thats just a possibility.

I'll look for the website soon.

One more edit, and I know an error got in but: I think if you feel the Sirius connection it may go more in that direction.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What I would like to know is why these so-called aliens call thier home planets and systems by the names we give them. Would that not be like asking a dog what he is....and him coming back with the answer I am a dog...
. Cannot wait for the excuses you guys come up for this one. Mystiq why are you not able to provide anything to back up your claims....(the holey grail of excuses) is it the government...(the second most used on) they are too damn good at what they do that they never leave any traces....about that one....if they are so good at covering up...then why do they insist on putting some "abductees *snicker*" clothes differently or in some cases have them wear someone else's clothes by mistake.....kind of a big obvious blunder to make especially when they are so good at covering thier tracks. Also why are the so-called implants so different...not one is the same....you think an there would be one universal type to use. OH yeah I know what some of you will say when ansering this....how do you know what an alien thinks.....another great excuse. No real answers but alot of excuses when it comes to this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We're the ones who give them their names. They don't correct us. Perhaps their language is too difficult to pronounce, but I think they prefer to keep us in the dark, half guessing, with many half truths as a sort of protocol.

woodwytch: Surprised that I found it so quickly, when I couldn't before and needed someone's link. I remembered his first name.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

one good account and overview on sleeper.

A Day With An Extraterrestrial (I read it for free from material off his website, but my computer is formatted.)

This is his main forum board: usa.bpath.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
We're the ones who give them their names. They don't correct us. Perhaps their language is too difficult to pronounce, but I think they prefer to keep us in the dark, half guessing, with many half truths as a sort of protocol.

Wow ...she manages to cover her butt again with another excuse not one of her best though.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't have to say anything. I just thought that was so obvious I was surprised you even asked. Trusting them is not in our best interest. But lack of trust doesn't send them on their way. Who could answer why they run with our languages. Only they could. You don't understand, I'm being nice to you even though you certainly weren't being nice in the past, by treating you with consideration and giving what I think is a possible reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hi, Mystiq, fascinating account.

I sort of missed one thing, though.

I have to say, if this is the case, I'm going to be handing in my report of mismanagement, and lack of love and forgiveness to the highest authority with suggestions for improvement.

Whom do you mean you will be handing in a report of mismanagement? Is this your Boss at work or something? I don't follow why you'd be handing in a report?

Thanks. Color me confused.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It is a good question about language. I suppose any that have been here long enough would speak ours very well. Most of my questionable experiences in particular with those who appeared to be reptilian spoke very clear unbroken english that just wouldn't fit with their alleged species.
Except one small old grey that supposedly gave me three crystals. His voice was high pitched and nasal sorta like helium effect. One other did have a nordic or german accent and others just had a rough male monotone voice with the attitude of an executioner.

With threads on here about government projects such as MKultra, it's easy to become a skeptic when these other pieces fit better in reality. Mental illness and instability seems to be their ojective anyway. Besides, my meds aren't working to squash these memories either and I've since been labeled as in remission. (whatever that means)

As an experiencer of much BS, I have my doubts about many of these experiences, real or delusional, they're real and false to some degree.

Otherwise, I would see these people all of the time and get calls, e-mails and cards, not to mention all of the fascinating gifts and gadgets. ( I've since lost those)

It's very suggestive here with the lack of stars that anyone agrees with me. I'm soooo ronrey.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join