It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm,

well anyways. I'm not the type to easily believe things. I rejected the notion of God and Satan because I didn't find it plausible. I read Origins of Species and crossreferced it with scientific and archelogical discoveries and opted for evolution instead because of that.

I also don't believe we are visited by U.F.O. and that little men from outer space come to visit us or abduct people and cattle. Even the obvisous grey alien of 1.6 meters that stood at 1 meter from me when I woke up at 03:00 in the morning with no reason was, I believe a fake and my mind hallucinating from waking up suddenly (let's hope so). I've had a year long sleep paralysis before that event and I knew that it was most likely caused by stress of my job rather then anything else.

So you could say I have a clear mind. But not quite. I have a little inheritance from my mothers side that is a keen inside in other people. No, i'm not referring towards telepathy but towards cold reading; the reading of peoples bodylanguage and learning behaviourtraids and predicting their futher actions on it. I'm not genius, despite my 131 iked IQ (Eurocount, Dutch evarage is 110, European avarage is 100) (140 is genius)

One day I was lying on my bed and trying to figure out how far I could push myself, discover things in my mind. Either I snapped (Yes, I opt that as possible) or somethings spoke to me. I'm not talking about the devil or anything. But let's say he was in a thight spot and offered a deal which I took. Let's assume I'm mad, because if i'm not the price may be a lot of blood. (not caused by me ofcourse, I'm a born pacifist)

The lines in my signature refer to that being and not to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Well it's a good thing I never have to worry about it happening since they aren't real
. I could though have a nervous breakdown...then maybe I will be on here screaming the aliens have got me...
. I hope my delusions take place in another country though....like brazil....The North American fantasy of an alien is so boring...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Hence the famous Brazil nuts?

While you're at it, don't forget to go swimming and nude bathing in their lakes often.

By the way, what do the Brazilian aliens look like? klingon women?

[edit on 1-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Have you ever read Communion???... in reply to the classroom you where talking about

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It made me quite sad to read AncientShade's post. I'm not too sure why, but I have this incredible feeling that you have somehow lost your way, and you feel trapped.

I have had some thoughts on the alien subject though (I would just make note to thank each and every one of your for sharing your stories - for even if a story is just a story, there is always a reason for the telling of it, and the receiving of it's message).

Now this is a quick question as I go out the door for the day: Are Alien beings physically real beings or are the spiritual/extra-dimensional beings?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I’ve seen them. I don’t really like calling them aliens because honestly I have no idea who or what they are. Honestly, I don’t think it’s even really debatable IF they exist, because IMHO, there are way too many reports/sightings/etc to convince me otherwise. What is questionable is exactly WHAT they are.

I fully entertain the possibility of them being some form of mass hallucination/dementia. What’s important is that it’s studied, because regardless if they are manipulations, hallucinations, parasites, bugs, or even actually aliens, it’s probably the most important phenomenon in history, and it might be to our benefit to figure out exactly what the heck is going on.

I’m not sure of their intentions; there was once a blonde lady sitting with me on my kitchen floor who felt so loving and honest. I asked her if that is what she really looked like and she told me no, that she thought I would prefer this better. She asked if I wanted her to change back and I told her no, that this was fine. –There were others, two or three that looked more like your stereotypical grey, peeking out from behind furniture in the other room, they seemed irate and she explained for me to ignore them; that they were not importaint.

She seemed really kind and beautiful, but I question someone’s motive who introduces themselves in a way as to seem pleasing to me specifically. Then again, perhaps that was just out of kindness because the alternative scares the crap out of me. –I’ve had fear/PTSD issues most of my life concerning them specifically. Imaginary or not, I’m not sure as all of these things could be self induced screen memories, (traumas can do that), dreams, or, well, I’m not sure. I do see a therapist who has used EMDR a few times; however that seems to have only brought out weirder memories.

-Sorry, I guess that wasn’t really brief.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I've read anything on it or not. This has forced me to do a lot of research into this subject. If I have a mission, I've been slacking and abdicating it.
Is it a personal account, or a book?

I've really wanted to know what we were doing with them. Eventually going to attempt hypnosis to see what is revealed there.

Edit to add: i just found this and am now watching it.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The reason I went into detail is because despite my own feelings that they were on some kind of bad agenda, having read the information many others read, I don't get that kind of thing anymore (I don't feel thats right), nor does my son.

I am willing to share things to a certain extent, this time due to this perception that they are all monsters, feeding on people, and think we're cattle. This does not relate to our experience, to work beyond biological tagging and genetics, but groups of children doing something. Something is going on related to the mismanagement of this world, and the nuclear threat that is present here.

mystiq, I have to admit I used to believe as you & your son currently do (perhaps as long as you live). Then the geometric information (direct connect) revealed the unacceptable, and follow-up research supported it thoroughly. So, a few words of clarification.

Not all aliens are outright bad or evil or monsters. All aliens are aliens. Think you can relate to them one-on-one? No, you can't! Not at this time, anyway. They have levels of development that are beyond the 3-staged human consciousness (unconscious-conscious-supraconscious: to deny this is pure fallacy!). This leaves a state of superior awareness (call it what you will). Courtney Brown has the same belief of wondrous benevolence towards them, also: a RV'er with direct experience. This does not mean he can perceive their true state of Knowing/Awareness, or even Full Intent! To dream this equalness is nice. A dream of utter delusion.

Everything that exists absorbs energy by contact from everything elese. Galaxies absorb/consume galaxies, etc. You, suprisingly, absorb energy from your son(s), and visa versa! Didn't know that? It's spontaneous: Everybody is equal to everything else in awareness levels? Let's presume not. Try studying Ingo Swann, a very gifted, authentic, authenticated psychic with some ET contact. I've spent a lifetime becoming aware of these truths.

The alien I spoke of before (I've encountered/met 5 seperate species, some more solid than others, some very ephemeral), was a terrestrial Earth Ruler. I inadvertantly met another person who said someone told him almost the same 'story,' similar alien: he worshipped it. I worship nothing, sorry. Consensus regarding it's intent? By contact, it absorbed approx. 10% of specific energies from me, giving much more in return (imo). Do I to this day understand it's true agenda? No. Regardless of what I received from it, that was not it's full life! I felt no ill will from this magnificent being.

Your belief in utter benevolence is misguided or uniformed. Ever see a child with a pet? Let's go back the the 4-H animal scenario again: the young girl loves her pet calf, and has entered it into prize competition. The calf feels a deep sense of 'love or empathetic affection' from the girl, it's caretaker. The calf wins the prize, is sold, is raised, and, unfortunately in this scenario, is eaten.

Believe as you will. Everything in the 1st to the 4th dimensions eats/consumes everything else, from the highest, to the lowest. Even Prime Creator consumes S/He's own creation.

Now, you know. Or maybe you like facing away from truths too deep, like the skeptics here on ATS that thinks you & I & others are talking trash, and are delusional. Are you getting it?

This is a containment field, run & operated by the Overlords, which are alien. Ultimately, they have more right here than the race of mankind. Not all aliens are evil, but none are your friend. You can achieve equality, but you are working within conditions that are constructed to keep you within an acsension-field, that is their Being, and not to be released from it.

Life & Death: Alternating Current of Active-Recharging Energies. There is no Death. This is a Containment Field system, operated by the Very-Demi-God-Powerful 'Alien' Consciousnesses.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Its both, an actual account and a book.... really well written and the person who went through it passed a lie detetor.

Started researching after my own experiences.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I don't think they're wonderfully benign, nor do the ones plaguing us, seem to be cruel or what I think of as renegades. I swing back and forth and spend time trying to end this involvement from affecting us. But underneath all the different agendas I've read about, the very negative things I've heard don't seem right either. I'm very cautious, but still feel there's a lot of propaganda going on from the PTB for some purpose, and its not going to work. Jim Spark's considers them more neutral, but still doesn't see them as negative and to have a concern for our planet. Don't intend to keep on pushing a slant on them however, we don't know, truly, any of us, and its speculation. None of it is going to stop my wish for our planet to advance, and become caring, positive and equal.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The demi god thing, which perhaps ties into the book of enoch and myths and legends of ancient lands, still sounds renegade to me. I can think of a few other accounts right here on ATS that give a much more positive viewpoint on the Creator/God, and our soul's evolution. Seentoomuch's "walk with an angel" blows that stuff out of the water! Being cautious is natural, but these other guys seem more like demons than scientists/ets. In any case, we each have the opportunity to move beyond that.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by SS,Naga

I don't think they're wonderfully benign, nor do the ones plaguing us, seem to be cruel or what I think of as renegades. I swing back and forth and spend time trying to end this involvement from affecting us. But underneath all the different agendas I've read about, the very negative things I've heard don't seem right either. I'm very cautious, but still feel there's a lot of propaganda going on from the PTB for some purpose, and its not going to work. Jim Spark's considers them more neutral, but still doesn't see them as negative and to have a concern for our planet. Don't intend to keep on pushing a slant on them however, we don't know, truly, any of us, and its speculation. None of it is going to stop my wish for our planet to advance, and become caring, positive and equal.

I think what he is trying to say is, that good and evil doesnn't have a hand in this, but it is more like a symbiotic relationship between owner and slave or owner and pet. We are a lower life form, they are a higher life form... at this point it becomes a pyramidic food chain... thats it. I have to go with SS, Naga.

There is no inbetween or middleline, those that think that end up being consumed.

[edit on 12/1/2008 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The people here who attack the op and people who have this xp... Are obviously afraid of somthing that is not in there current reality... This is why aliens would never officially disclose themselvelvs as it would wreak havoc to the population.... these people would probaly go insane and would not be able to function... its the few that can handle it... people in general cant...Look at this thread as microcosm of sorts of the whole population.. you can see who would break and who would move forward if such an "official" revelation would come to pass.. someone even sent me a u2u laughing at me for disclosing my xp... sad very sad.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Badge01
Your question seems too vague.

Do illegal Mexicians count?

What about Canadian?

Well, THAT didn't take long.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Exactly as I've thought of before. I often wonder when a scientist tranquilizes say a monkey and does a few experiments, tags, and releases does the monkey communicate,

"I saw humans, they pointed a stick at me and shot me with a mosquito!" "I felt strange and fell asleep. I awoke again and could not move and these white creatures with no legs, with no mouth (medical type gown with face covering) did things to me. " "There was a bright light shining down on me like another sun!" "I awoke and I was back in the forest!"

Other monkeys laugh at him.

I've seen a few strange things, can't say if it was aliens. I reserve judgment as the experience was bizarre.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I did about a week ago, but it was like an image burnt in my eyes when I woke up too fast from a dream about them. Like when you look in a light bulb and you can still see the filament for a while after you look away

Creepy little bugger just stood there looking at me from the edge of my bed before fading away.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well i think i saw a lizard look a like alien. I swear i did see one but that night i had a few drinks and that's why i have not tell anyone close to me. I only remember that when i was entering my house a dog from a neighbor started to bark and when i looked to my left i saw the thing it was looking at me and just continued to walk past the entrance of my house. It look like it was about 6' tall it had 2 hands, 2 legs, 1 tail and it was wearing like a black armor from the neck to it's thigh. It looked like it was in very good physical condition and the color of it's skin was a green with yellow. The funny thing was that i remember the incident 2 weeks after that night. I did some search on the internet and it looks like the drawings of a reptilian alien. I swear to GOD i am not making this up, i just saw a thing 3 years ago and never told anyone till now. I live in Puerto Rico and if i told this to any of my friends or coworkers i will be joked for the rest of my life! Incredible or not i also have a small thing under the skin of the back of my neck, Like a little round ball or small pill. I could be a mass (cancer) or some tracking chip (sound stupid) but i got that thing after seeing the thing i saw. I'm afraid to go and get it checked, but it doesn't hurt or anything, it's the same size when i spotted, it's like 1/8".So if you want to beleive me or not it's fine with me, i least i got it out of my mind by posting it here. By the way i'm not crazy or delusional.
I am happily married with kids and a great job!
Thank you for listening.

and no it wasn't barney?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So to be on topic, I'd contend that no one has ever seen a real non-terrestrial, non-human being in the actual flesh. Why? Because all beings have micro-organisms and anyone meeting a real non-human, non-terrestrial being would be infected and perish.

All aliens have to be either virtual or imaginary, since we don't currently have any alien plagues which have wiped out humanity, at least recently.

And, since anything seen that is virtual or holographic could be constructed as a special effect.

As we all know, special effects have existed for a long time, as have hoaxes and mistaken identities and errors of perception and these, as far-fetched as they may be are thousands of times more probable than the notion that a non-terrestrial civilization has come here in secret and landed on our planet for real.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by Badge01]

Such a skeptic is a forum moderater in the alien/UFO forum? Well i guess that it should be that way!

Anyways, i completely dissagree with your statement that anyone who has been in contact with real E.T.'s would have been infected by they're micro-organisms and therefore the world would have faced Alien plagues!

Well, i will say that yourself or anyone else in this matter does not know if any of the plagues in known recorded history were of Alien origin origionally!

And further, how do you know that any supposed E.T.'s that have had contact with earth humans have had a contaigess (spelling?) foriegn body that was harmful or fatal to earth humans?

Finally, I would think that an Extraterrestrial civilization that was capable of interstellar travel would be far enough advanced in thier culture, science, and technology that they would not only have a very low if not non existent level of harmfull bacteria and micro-organisms, but would surely have the sense to not pass them on to us!

Just my thaughts, but a link to any source material on your claims would be great and appreciated Badge01
PEACE,
devil

[edit on 1-12-2008 by damdevildog]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Your question seems too vague.

Do illegal Mexicians count?

What about Canadian?

I didn't know Mexicans were illegal. What is the punishment for being caught with a Mexican on your person? How many Mexicans can you carry and still get away with personal use?

Can you buy any kind of stash cans or stash hiding places for your illegal Mexicans?

Also, do Mexicans know they are illegal? Can they get punished for being Mexican? That's kind of like looking into two mirrors and seeing the reflection float off into eternity.

P.s. You should feel very proud for having such great wit, humour and intelligence to be able to pluck immigrant/illegal aliens jokes out of think air like that.

You're a very special person! Wow! Look at me! I can do it too!! I can make the special person/learning disabilities joke!!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he made out the grey floating above the doorway, right where the cat was looking all that time while she was growling. Strangely enough, he too felt calmed.

I'm often calm when I jump out of my skin too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join