It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hate to even post in this thread because the thought of someone actually meeting an actual alien is so ridiculous it's laughable. I don't believe one person in this thread that says they actually met or saw an alien.

No one can expect me to believe that aliens are here on earth and they present themselves to random people and no one has any pictures, video, or proof that they have actually done what they say they did.

Nice try. Next time, get some proof and maybe someone will believe you.

Real simple. Next time you meet an alien bring him to your local police station. This should prove your point and people won't think you could possibly be insane.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Maybe it is not about proof. People who just believe or people who saw something believe but people who don't just don't. We or anyone don't have to prove anything and you can just ignore us. If we take few ants and do experiments to them we don't have to prove our existence for all ants because it is not about prove but it is about them and us... Like the first post says this is not the topic for debate but for experiences etc. so please end this "we need some proof debate"...

I my self have not seen any aliens from outer space but I have seen spirits from other dimensions. They might be count as aliens in some ones book...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Lol on you lalaland, (talk about make believe world, your whole city is full of it and built on it. People there go to therapy for their stylist canceling on them, lol, you should talk).

FYI I have had my MRI examined and interviews with Dr. Kit Green, and electrodes all over my head at the med center in Houston to see if I had epilepsy or MS, nada, no temporal lobe problems, no problems at all. My brain is normal, totally normal. I am a very productive member of our community, and am involved in many projects within the community. If you met me in person you would eat your words. I am so sick of the blanketing of all experiencers as mentally ill, it is not true. Why don't you go back to your xbox or head to your facial and leave the thread to us.

Edit to add: How does it feel to have your whole city blanketed under the title of "whacko city, lalaland"? See what I mean?

[edit on 12/1/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The type I saw as a child best could be depicted by pictures online of the more biological or adviser type, in other words a true biological entity. The one my son saw seemed more, after he looked at pictures, to be the clone or robotic combo one many see, the worker.

The level of friendship and warmth exchanged in weird moments is not typical of the accounts of biological processing and tagging, that manifests in trauma for many experiencers. I will eventually work up the nerve to get my full memory back with hypnosis. But, if there were nefarious moments that are more traumatic, I wish to work on healing the memory, and forgiving them first to ensure the process doesn't alarm me too much. And considering where I think they're going with their work, I repeat that real ets, as opposed to whatever renegades or demons or lower dimensionals that the cabal work with, are not as negative as many presume.

Your are very brave & bold, I must say, attempting to establish such validity in an almost outright hostile atmosphere, mainly to give support to the few others with similar experiences seeking more understanding of their own, which are part of the maze of unknowing & confusion that reigns regarding such a subject. Thanks for your efforts, much.

From what I can ascertain of your many posts (I've read on here for awhile before ever becoming a member), it seems almost certain that the aliens you (& your son) encountered, were terrestrial aliens. If they told you they were from another system, perhaps you misapprehended their meaning, and construed 'origin' to mean 'recent times.' I would advise you to expand your research, independently, and see if you can't achieve this realization. All given info points to this concurrence.

And I have been wanting to say this to you for awhile: see the bold in your quote (above)? Their actual agenda is unknown to you, and it is misleading in the extreme. It could be fairer if they chose, but honesty would make such encounters unmangeable. Also, you sound familiar from another site, but that given encounter was slightly different. Shades!

Originally posted by antar
This is a very negative thread about an OP which asks a simple question and is hammered by insults and accusations.

Yes I am getting fed up with the BS and whatsyourname, why are you a MOD?

Mystic, I would not continue to throw pearls before swine...

At one point and for a couple of years I felt lead to this site to connect with others of similar and rare experience, it is becoming apparent that I need to move on as anything I could ever share will only be ridiculed and scoffed at.

To the OP, yes I have met in RL an actual alien life form. It would be a waste to tell you about it as I have mentioned it many times in the past in different threads and not a single person ever wanted to know anything about it. Not a single u2u to ask more, nothing.

For those here at the forum who have met me, they would say they do not quite know what to make of me, I am different for sure, but I assure you that they would never doubt my truths.

I will be very honest and tell you now, PEOPLE ARE NOT READY FOR THE TRUTH So it is a waste of time to try and break it to them in threads like this because they are not prepared and nothing we can share will take the place of their own experience, and they are just not there yet.

Wow, how eerily similar to my own feelings. I find your statement, "I am different for sure..." resounding of a similar effect upon myself after a direct encounter with a terrestrial alien-alien (non nordic or grey or reptilian or suchlike!).

Hostiles...you may resume (back to the depths of the pyramid dungeons).

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
These guys are connected to the Keepers, or the ones that have watched over and worked on this planet for countless years. They, at one point, seemed to have connections to the black operations, and perhaps government, but have completely broken with it. My memory, after my sighting, and the numerous craft sightings in my family, waking up with unusual bruises and scoop marks, other things, were never connected or accepted by me as a coherent whole until this year. I would begin the process of trying to examine it, then instantly lose the ability to retain the thought. A while later a thought would pop up that I needed to explore this, and it was instantly gone again.

I wasn't allowed to put it together as a whole until this spring. Just prior to the first, of countless sightings, I was cautiously beginning research on ufo's and an unexplained craft, along with my sighting of the grey, and was watching project camelot's interview of Jim Spark's. The part about his alien script was significant to me. I had a knee jerk reaction that was instant intense sorrow (and I keep my emotions low key most of the time) that astounded me. I knew exactly what it meant, and connections to memories were instantly forged, not the craft sightings.

I knew I'd seen something similar. I was worried that the sorrow was coming from trauma and fear, so I closed my eyes and mentally reached into the flow. What I saw was a prelude to a time shortly ahead in between the first two sightings where I recalled my past life, and they greys who took me away at the time all those years ago. I saw a classroom with unusually connected children who were advanced and felt the depth of their culture, learning, art, science and togetherness, as though they were tight nit and having survived many catastrophes as a race. A kind of belonging that we don't feel here as strongly. Then in a very quick moment, I watched an entire planet zoom away permanently and the loss was overwhelming. The ones that take Jim Sparks also revealed the past to him on a viewing screen.

My experience is tied up to a longer involvement with them than I wanted to know. The ones Jim Spark deals with also were connected in some way to governments but broke away and are focusing on people. Now I'm not going to go into this very much further except to say, they are not from earth.

What I do get is a kind of monitoring, and things like approving of the indigenous peoples, sharing equally with all people, establishing clean renewable earth practices and saving mother earth is paramount. The venus project, for example, or anything similar, brought a strong waves of approval. That just after the thread about the a more alien economy, and having read Miriam Delicado's book (currently Jim Spark's and Miriam Delicado have an integrity in their messages that depict, from nordic to grey, what is going on better than most things you can read.) My son remembers the viewing screen as well, and probably also received a history lesson of sorts, his depicted a violent crash of greys and terrible wounded survivors and indicated a complete sense of how barbaric we are as a race.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The time period from my finding the right information, and the first sighting of the craft, that I went out and saw after they telepathically spoke in my mind, was less than a week. Then I had a deeper memory of the planet receding flash that shook my world. Then we had another sighting.

The childhood memory took place off planet. John Lear is not correct about breathable atmospheres as we had to walk in a tube from the craft to the entrance of the base. It was very cold, frightening landscape. In addition to that memory, I've had dreams all my life at being at a water treatment plant with my father and brother. And it had almost a dangerous feel to the atmosphere. The same dream repeated over and over throughout the years.
I searched for it locally. I now realize this was connected to their base.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have never seen an alien or at least never seen one consciously. I must say i envy the ones that had a pleasant alien experience. That is if you have learned something from it.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They aren't our enemies. They do not, however, approve of the management of this planet, and they are operating under strict protocol, with regards to work carried out, lack of the smoking gun. The skeptic above will never have proof put in his hands unless it is their intention to disclose along with our government, and right now, this isn't happening. It's over our heads, and what they're doing is over our governments heads. Which is probably alarming to them. That they have disabled nuclear missiles should indicate where they're coming from.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Reading, feeling, is limited as to the big picture, mystiq, which is why I hold back certain communications at this time, regarding such.

I see, you seem to be connecting to the Watchers (GFL). I have had much of this, from both sides, and done threads about all of it, elsewhere.

I hate to bring up anything disturbing to ATS'ers, but John Leer has an inside edge on much of this. As far as the planets having a breathable atmosphere, I have disagreed, also. The Moon, however, does have a close atmosphere, from all evidence (including Ingo) and data. The greys & reps are not benevolent; you could call them cold-calculating masters, with a very secret agenda (even to contactees). I realize you and many others have been swayed by their seeming benevolence. Ever see a child with a prize 4-H animal? Many are used for food. Did I upset? Humancoop, product. The law from 1D to 4D: everything eats everything else. Once you accept, or learn this, you will understand, not until. Even etherians eat etheic food. Not preaching, awakening. You are not above this, neither am I or anyone else (freedom is available: see some of my other posts).

The quarantine maintainers (Watchers-GFL), have also an even more severe secret agenda. So, please alert yourself to something being perpetrated beyond what is readily accessable to most contactees: things are not what they seem with the aliens. The analogy of intelligent-seeming cattle is appropriate here. Feelings and empathetic energies are easily maniupulated.

And if some of your encounters are the GFL, then you might be aware that most of the encounters are from bio-etheric matter maniuplation. When I was very young (11), I was bio-etherically propelled into the solar system, and saw the presence of endless fields of ships. I hardly understood at that time.

I have learned to use the archetypal energies to engage in direct-connect, which is well above their playing field or agendas. This method was transmitted by my namesake.

Project Space-Jesus is not friendly.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The GFL was a wishful hope that disclosure would come, that someone was being told something. They are channeled from what I understand. I don't channel anything and believe that opens the doors to so much more than what people are expecting. I do believe in lower dimensionals, demons and angels. That is an unsafe thing to do.

And I've swayed back and forth many times in determining the ethics and motives of the greys (who worked with some nordics) that have been monitoring us. In the end, I have to go with some of the strongest feelings. There was absolutely no reason to feel warmth towards a long standing memory of a tall white grey female, the one who was great with children. Also, the emphasis of that we need to care for this planet and emerge as cosmic children, with a sharing equal planet is overwhelming.

To go outside when I'm upset and blue, and have my heart light up with warmth and encouragement, to have sudden visual flashes of greys, to look up and see one of the customary crafts overhead isn't necessary, if they're manipulating. They don't to go that extra mile. People don't get out of abductions even if they want to. Have you read how many times Jim Sparks moved around, spent nights in the city, in hotel rooms. His isn't the only tale like that. My son, after I was upset and asked him why he didn't wake me up after he saw the grey since he could move and wasn't paralyzed. I wanted to know why he had felt scolded for being up late, and had willingly gone to sleep. He said he was afraid I would be angry with them and he's very definite in accepting them as nice.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have never seen an alien, but I find it immensely interesting reading about other people's experiences. I find aliens pretty scary, to be honest

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now to touch more briefly on the nordics, who were also involved in my childhood memory, and were not enemies of the greys, but were doing joint assignments with them. I don't even know for certain that these are the same nordics. They havn't met with me personally. I don't know if they will even.

But some of the crafts we have seen, and the one that was chased by the helicopter in a cat and mouse game, was nordic. And they fly somewhat frequently over our roof, and not too high, soundlessly, and slowly. The planes that fly over at a similar low height are very noisy and fast. They ping us, so we go out. They've pinged my son. And they telepathically connect and they're cool, very scientific. I wanted my son to stay in the house and quit looking for any crafts, after we had seen it, and I was feeling connected to a nordic couple.
He ran outside again and said they're back. They flew over again. My last experience with them was seeing their craft, feeling the same couple and the inate coolness that is connected to them. I attempted to withdraw from any connection and even mentally asserted that they could be demons for all I knew.

Shortly after I was on the computer, and I kept getting flashes of an another planet, not a lush green one either, nor a desert. The best way to describe it would be a northern climate, like north of Prince George, or northern alberta even, with smaller tree trunks, moderate precipitation and cool. It wasn't unattractive though, but I knew with a warm deep feeling that this was their home. These flashes kept coming until I finally gave up, turned away from the computer. Thoughts kept coming quickly, and I never wrote it down. I'm forgetting a lot of it now. There was a message, about work that they're doing, about our need to keep out of the limelight. Its not necessary to write books, get too much attention.

We need to focus on doing what we can in our communities, kind of normal grass roots work, to help others. We need to start sharing, starting a community project to help the poor, or to benefit a sister community in the third world. Just grass roots change. And that this was all going to take place slowly. That our world wasn't going to have an end of the current system for quite some time. That perhaps 300 years would pass before they would be visible working with us. I was also told that they would contact me again. They were working behind the scenes to ensure a certain outcome on our planet. Not a nwo order one thats for sure.

The thing is, I felt that they had been monitoring us for some time. But it fit in with some of what I already was feeling, and the need for low key, community helping things, groups that got together locally. Volunteering. It seems they're not here to make a big change that everyone talks about, but in a monitoring and careful capacity to remove the primitive conditions and injustice we live under.

Have I said before they are probably time traveling and working under time travel protocol? This is what I think.

And yes, I am very well aware that the psi abilities of these guys make everything suspect for anyone. Your mind is like a room and they can simply rearrange the furniture. There is a point though, where some of its not needed. They don't need to wake you up and start to allow you to connect memories because suddenly the time to do so is right. If it was all just nefarious, why not keep you in the dark for as long as they can? Why not promise outrageous things? I have to run with my impressions in any case, and yet continue to search for motives with others.

Edit to add: I never said there was no atmosphere, just not a breathable one. Things are enclosed there. Plus its forbidding and forlorn and not really the kind of landscape you'd want to play in. That was a very frightening backdrop. Yet they weren't. There are other accounts that also don't relate to the kinds of scary black op disclosures that are meant to spread fear. I don't believe these guys are doing what you are saying. But I do believe there are renegades working with our secret militia. Though the search for motives is never going to be over. We have to live from our own integrity and heart in any case.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hey there 'mistiq',

Please don't take this the wrong way but in spite of the fact that I myself am an 'experiencer', I would usually (rightly or wrongly), dismiss people like you as being totally deluded (as a result of psychological illness or egomania) because initially it comes across as just 'too much' !

But I have found myself reading your posts here with an extra thoroughness.

Why ?

I'm not really sure to be honest other than to say you seem to be genuine (although the jury is still out at the moment - I have been wrong before and when I am it's usually in spectacular fashion).
The reason I say you seem genuine is because I can actually relate to more of what you say than I am comfortable admitting to. But there is also much I cannot comment on as far as the reality of such is concerned.

Either way, you do seem to have a broad knowledge/thoughts on the subject of our extraterrestrial friends/visitors/enemies (depending on individual experience of course). This being the case I would like to ask whether or not you have ever encountered/heard about a type of alien who's appearance is blue/white (I'm inclined to say 'energy' because they don't seem to be of solid mass) ... about 7ft tall ... facially very similar to how people describe 'greys' (head shape / big black eyes etc).

The threads that I wrote about my experience (links in signature), when I first joined ATS were for the purpose of seeing if anyone else had interacted with such beings but to date no-one has ever made such a confirmation. The closest I've ever heard of, is the 'Orion Greys' ... but I believe they are supposed to be quite agressive whereas the being who intracted with me was anything but !

I'd be really pleased if you (or indeed anyone else here) has any information about this type/breed of extraterrestrial.

Woody

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The reason I went into detail is because despite my own feelings that they were on some kind of bad agenda, having read the information many others read, I don't get that kind of thing anymore (I don't feel thats right), nor does my son. I really resonate with the message Miriam Delicado brings in her interview and book and establishing a moneyless resource based economy and in any case, I've spent quite a bit of time trying to keep them away from us, when my youngest child, then 6, expressed fear of the window while we were visiting my grandmothers in the interior and had yet another sighting. He wouldn't sleep near the window, and finally said he thought they were following us, and didn't want to be taken in night through the window. So I claimed universal law on them and tried to not go outside at night, except for my smokes.

But my 17 year old started sharing his experiences. Years ago, my brother had experiences, and 2 hours missing time. Our family is not delusional, my father was a science teacher and extremely hard working respected man, my brother works hard as well. My children have shared in the sightings here. If we could find a place where they wouldn't show up, I'd like that even better! Egotistical, ego isn't even an issue or important. So sharing something of an unusual nature that actually is hard to do, and in fact is the last thing truly wanted to further the understanding of something that is happening world wide makes one addicted to attention. Its easier to just bury it all from sight. Most et backdrops aren't on the planet but that it makes it really hard to bring up, and my past life experience is connected to them.

I am willing to share things to a certain extent, this time due to this perception that they are all monsters, feeding on people, and think we're cattle. This does not relate to our experience, to work beyond biological tagging and genetics, but groups of children doing something. Something is going on related to the mismanagement of this world, and the nuclear threat that is present here.

I always pay attention to others and get a real sense immediately as to who the other experiencers are, though not always sure what their experiences are about. For example, it is legitimate to question the ets motives and think they may be concocting a story for your benefit. Many people bring back stories of end time scenarios and reset buttons and catastrophes, only from case to case they vary.

Blue skinned races are reported from Andromeda, and from the Sirius star system. Perhaps its more widely spread, and incorporates several types of humanoid ets. But when I read your account, on your 2 threads, there was something that reminded me of Sleeper's Milton for some reason.

Edit to add: it also had an interdimensional feeling to it, such as more of a spritual advisor and Seentoomuch's thread "walk with an angel" may relate to this as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've had experiences where I know I have met 5 all in one place, but I keep it to myself. The whole world seemed stead fast on calling you a liar, my own friends called me crazy and said that I made it all up.

You would have thought that explaining to them that Extraterrestrials where real would be a thing of interest, but like all great things, ignorance is a drug best taken with a dose denial.

Most people live in a bubble, and thats ok. Some people as I'm sure the US Government would agree are not ready to see the truth. I think we have to know it though, but fear is something we have to overcome together as a species.

Anyways back to the subject.... I have met 5 extraterrestrail beings, I don't think they are on this planet to help us, I think we are but the family dog sleepling on their foot.

Just my FYI

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have at least twice here posted about possibly having some type of abduction poll and survery and had no reponse.

I've checked these out before and found them to be more proned to cheating by anyone who wants to appear as if abducted. That's discouraging.

Than today I find a couple more, but they want your name and e-mail address also. They also ask that if anyone taking the survey has been diagnosed with some psychiatric illness, that they do not take the test........

......AND yet, aren't many who recall lost memories traumatized and almost always diagosed with a psychiatric illness? WTH?

Here's another annoying article done this past year on one survey that apparently leans towards the nutjob or wannabe theory:

io9.com...

It says something about people who believe in conspiracies more prone to this illness or diagnosis. And....here we are as if in ATS group therapy.

Does it feel good to get these memories off your chest or does it just make you feel even more like a ghost?

Isn't there a survey they can post here without feeling ridiculed?

I myself find it hard to openly discuss these memories without feeling some ghostly invisible force getting angry and even.

Writing about it seems to be more of a loophole without saying a word.

So........are we in therapy here or not?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well since we are dealing with fantasies and delusions...
. I guess after an operation I could have sworn I had seen an elf. This happened when I was all pilled up. Is an elf considered alien?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Isn't it funny, I just thought of you popping in at any moment, and sure enough, there you are.

I refuse to get drawn into your same old arguments. They don't change the situation here for anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Real simple. Next time you meet an alien bring him to your local police station. This should prove your point and people won't think you could possibly be insane.

For the sake of argument, what do you think would happen if a member of the public took an alien being to a police station. The police would stick him in a cell and shrug their shoulders, alert their higher in commands, who would perhaps pass him along to the secret service, who would then call the media and arrange a press conference...right?

Seriously, what would happen to that alien in a real world scenario?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Well since we are dealing with fantasies and delusions...
. I guess after an operation I could have sworn I had seen an elf. This happened when I was all pilled up. Is an elf considered alien?

The boy who cried: " Elf!"?? You would have to change your name here if you were ever abducted and came here to write about it. Because even those of us who "Want to believe" probably won't.

Anyone here who sees their abductor, don't forget to mention to have riggs here taken and given the full treatment.

Than again, maybe he is a trolling alien afterall and checking his handiwork.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join