It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papoose Lake (S-4) Area

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's an update. Seems like a document came out and Papoose is mentioned in the document, regarding human/alien hybrids

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i wonder if we have satellite images of US bases that haven't been modified. i believe that all the images on google earth are provided by the the US military..........they would NOT let us see ANYTHING they dont want us to.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think I might have put that placemark down at some point. I placed it there based on Bob Lazar's notes regarding the layout of S-4.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Defnoops

Originally posted by James Random
Structures can clearly be seen at one location near the top of the mountain range as well as multiple dead end roads going into the mountain.

Are these the structures and the roads you are talking about on the mountain?

This is located just southwest of Area 51 and is the clearest one. The road at the bottom, leading left, continues out of the mountain and links up with another road approximately 1.5 - 2 miles away. That connecting road also leads into the mountain (as well as away) and also seems to lead to nowhere. Please click the full image link as for some reason it's cropped the end of the road (which is to the right):

Full image link

There's also a third one, very close to the east of the road in the first picture. This one comes straight out of the southern side of Area 51 and into the mountain.

Full image link

I've had to put full image links under the pictures because they seem to keep being cropped to fit the page. Apologies if there's an easier way to show the images. This is my first post

The third road intrigues me the most. Where it stops seems very blurred and not at all part of the landscape, but then I'm probably clutching at straws there.

Anyway, make of that what you will.

Go to google earth and check out the NWC China Lake ranges.
you will see the same type dead end roads and other road anomalies.

Many of these dead end roads with a turn around at the end are camera pads for tracking cameras.
when they have a test they bring out the cameras,
other sites that look like radar sites may also be fixed camera sites (the ones with white domes structures on hill tops.)

There are both types of camera sites scattered all over the ranges of China Lake that look just like the ones in Nevada

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Is it just me or does that road look like it has been blended out and the rest of it replaced with some really badly landscape patching ???

The far left of the image towards the top roughly where the road would go through is completely different terrain to the rest of it....with a visible line of the blend

I think unless you can actualy get out there and see for yourself where these roads lead to i'd leave this open....

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
S4 is a real place. I have known of it's existence since 1985 before Lazar ever mentioned it. I was told that S4 is where our best "stuff" was and that it was off of "Dreamland" at Nellis. Our best stuff was, as I was told in 1985, superior to the F-117. As far as Lazar's claims of ET craft, I can't say. a reply to: Ghost01

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
S4 is a real place. It is not fictional. I knew of the existence of S4 since 1985, before Lazar ever even mentioned it. I was told that it was connected to "Dreamland" near Nellis. I also was told that we kept our best "stuff" there. This "stuff" was superior to the F-117 in 1985 at that time. This information came to me during a discussion during a non-disclosure signing. How Lazar ever heard of S4 is unknown to me. Some of his claims could be fabricated based on something he heard about from someone. That is, some of what he said is definitely based on factual data. I do not know exactly what aircraft were at S4 our exactly where S4 is connected to A51, but I know it exists.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wingedrhino

Yet you offer not a shred of proof. Your word and $2.25 will get me a medium cup of drip coffee at Peets.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
... this is the first rung on the ladder to proof ... a reply to: gariac

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
... the second rung ... www.navsea.navy.mil... ... a reply to: gariac

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: wingedrhino
... this is the first rung on the ladder to proof ... a reply to: gariac

What is that supposed to prove?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

S4 is a real place. It is not fictional. I knew of the existence of S4 since 1985, before Lazar ever even mentioned it. I was told that it was connected to "Dreamland" near Nellis. I also was told that we kept our best "stuff" there. This "stuff" was superior to the F-117 in 1985 at that time. This information came to me during a discussion during a non-disclosure signing. How Lazar ever heard of S4 is unknown to me. Some of his claims could be fabricated based on something he heard about from someone. That is, some of what he said is definitely based on factual data. I do not know exactly what aircraft were at S4 our exactly where S4 is connected to A51, but I know it exists.

Pictures of the REAL S4/Site 4, east of Tonopah Test Range. I took these May 20th, 2015 from the border at:
37.888522°, -116.543358°

Numerous facilities are in this area, around 37.710859°, -116.447445°

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
First Post
I was wondering that couldnt it be possible that bob lazar worked for united states govt and he was told to spread rumours about s4 and area 51 to distract us from the main base otherwise dont you guys think he would have been wasted for releasing such confidential and volatile info
Hello ats

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was a member of the 9SRW and worked directly as SR-71 and U-2 support. I am trying to tell you that some members who worked at A51 had been transferred with their aircraft to Beale. One of them was in the know of S-4. During a discussion about an F-117, which was still "Top Secret" at the time, they mentioned to me that we had something better and was being kept at S-4. I was told it was connected to the Nellis test range known as A51. Obviously, I can prove to you I was at Beale and had direct contact with SR-71 people but, I do not have proof of S-4 itself. All I have is the fact that someone who had been at Area 51 mentioned S-4 before Lazar made it public. I can not give the name of the person who told me because it would jeopardize them against their security oath. Having worked directly on the tarmac flight-line around such secrecy has it's rewards but, also a responsibility as well. I can't give you the full lead to S-4 without violating my own non-disclosure agreement. reply to: gariac

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I was a member of the 9SRW and worked directly as SR-71 and U-2 support. I am trying to tell you that some members who worked at A51 had been transferred with their aircraft to Beale. One of them was in the know of S-4. During a discussion about an F-117, which was still "Top Secret" at the time, they mentioned to me that we had something better and was being kept at S-4. I was told it was connected to the Nellis test range known as A51.

USAF airmen wouldn't call it Area 51.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

In a previous post he called it something else.

I'd like to hear more from this wingedrhino. What else can you share?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I was a member of the 9SRW and worked directly as SR-71 and U-2 support. I am trying to tell you that some members who worked at A51 had been transferred with their aircraft to Beale. One of them was in the know of S-4. During a discussion about an F-117, which was still "Top Secret" at the time, they mentioned to me that we had something better and was being kept at S-4. I was told it was connected to the Nellis test range known as A51. Obviously, I can prove to you I was at Beale and had direct contact with SR-71 people but, I do not have proof of S-4 itself. All I have is the fact that someone who had been at Area 51 mentioned S-4 before Lazar made it public. I can not give the name of the person who told me because it would jeopardize them against their security oath. Having worked directly on the tarmac flight-line around such secrecy has it's rewards but, also a responsibility as well. I can't give you the full lead to S-4 without violating my own non-disclosure agreement. reply to: gariac

Knowing what you know, do you think Bob Lazar was telling the truth or not? Also, do you have any opinion on the supposed "Alien Interview" footage... especially what "Victor" has to say in both the original documentary as well as the Art Bell Interview. They're all easily searchable on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

Education, personal reasons, and not one word about his actual relevant claims. Your entire slur focuses on education background which proves nothing and certainly doesn't disprove anything.

Shame so many people are personally invested in Bob being wrong. Meanwhile, the only one offering anything remotely concrete or tangible:

I challenge and reject the entire premise of your argument.
edit on 12/16/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

So my daydream is that I found a way to become invisible and I can walk right into S4 and look at all the goodies.

The problem is that I can only cloak my naked body. I cannot cloak a vehicle to get past the camo dudes. So I have a lllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg walk. Those photos show how bad it would be.

It was funny when I crossed over into the base though. The camo dudes came driving down the hill real fast and pulled onto the main road and stopped about 20 feet from me. I just stood there off to the side listening to them.

"No Bill, I swear it. I could see a pair of boots and a water bottle walking along the road!"

That doesn't make sense "Wayne, boots and bottles cannot walk without people."

No Bill, it doesn't, but I saw it with my own eyes right through the binoculars. It was plain as day!"
edit on 16-12-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want to believe S4 is real but the photos really don't do much for me either. It does stand to reason, however, that the location makes sense for keeping sensitive items secret. It's far away enough from A51 so that base workers over there aren't exposed to it.

Compartmentalization. Good for keeping secrets. Bad for scientific progress.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join