It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Human

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Look at the direction of the shadow on the piece of wood to the far left near the bottom of the photo.

The light seems to be coming from the upper left.

The shadow on the skeloton seems to be from light coming slightly from the upper right.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Its def. a photoshopped picture.

And, besides, if it wasnt.. Wouldnt we have already seen it plastered all over CNN ?

Not hardly. The powers that be are in league with the networks and are not about to let you know there were once giants all over this planet.....even today some still exist in the Solomon Islands.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The most obvious clue as to whether it is photoshopped is the fact that the people in the picture are the same person. The person's arms at the bottom of the pic look a bit flat too, which lends me to think that the white sleeves were erased.

Also the shadows on the skeleton are much darker than the shadow from the digging persons head on his arm.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It might be fake, it might be real.

But you have to keep the possibility alive that giants indeed did once walk this earth.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Off topic but JustAnIllusion why do you visit UglyPeople.com?

I shudder to think why, or is it something you don't want to go into?
j/k

Hey! I have my reasons

My friend showed me that site!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Geezz... A 10 meters tall skeleton and you guys think its real...?

The man in the lower part should have a shadow behind his head if it was real.
And on top of it, noone would dig out 'history's first giant' with a showel... Havent you seen how they do archeological things?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Do i smell photoshop? Yes it sure is....

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The picture sure looks nice

but.. you people make it look like photoshop was the only program out there that allows you to edit images...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Its def. a photoshopped picture.
And, besides, if it wasnt.. Wouldnt we have already seen it plastered all over CNN ?

I agree it's a photoshopped picture. You can tell by the outline of the men�s shirts, especially the man at the bottom of the page�that and they don�t have the right coloring to blend in with the environment. The shirt�s edge should blur as much as the bones blur into the ground. They don�t. That�s easier to see without it being quite so blown up.

No, we wouldn't see it all over CNN.
Think about this clearly: We live in a society that perpetuates the myth of LUCY being an ancestor to humanity. (It was in my college textbook 2 years ago, and that was debunked sometime mid 70's to mid 80�s BY THE DISCOVERERS. 1.)Neanderthals buried in the same area, and some date MUCH older. 2.)The upright stance was impossible by the wear-and-tear of the bones. 3.) The dentals were well within range of a huge Gibbon. ) I�m no going to say that EVOLUTION is false, but some people so fear evolution being debunked that they are willing to hide evidence that may be contrary to its perpetuation. Don�t worry; I know some Creationists do the same. (I�m still waiting for someone to explain how the law of Biogenesis works WITH evolution�since they�re rather contrary in belief.)

Anyway: the whole idea behind many of those who would hide this is that man has been becoming larger as we evolve. Creationists, for the most part, say we were eclectic and there�s a wide range in each generation, and as we de-evolve, we average more in height, because the gene pool is related�breeding to the end of a kind. Now, with the improvement of diet and growth hormones, our nation has grown a few inches, overall we have gotten a FEW INCHES taller. Now, if man were truly eclectic, we�d see wide ranges of size (not as big as this photo, but maybe 12 ft tall down to 3 ft. tall--proportional). We still have pygmies and dwarves, but what about giants? There�s usually a little truth in myth: We have legends of giants. Why aren�t there 12 ft giants now? The legends say we often slew them to prove our manliness. The short 5-6 ft tall halflings ganged up on them. So, if there�s a skeleton of a 12 ft. tall person out there, those who don�t want creationism believed by the masses will hide, destroy, lie, cheat, and even MURDER over it.

From what I remember, there was a 12 ft. tall Indian, in full dress, buried in one of the Indian mounds. The Smithsonian bought it, about a hundred years ago. It�s never been seen since. (Again, I think its Dr. Bert Thompson with the documents; I will have to look them up.)

Why would they want to hide it? Think about it. If the God of the Bible is true, and the Bible is his word, then maybe there are some consequences for our actions. For our conscience�s sake, it better not be true. Early evolutionists used to hunt down Australian Aborigines and MURDER THEM for their bones, to have displays on PRIMATIVE MAN. Come on, people, the complete title of Darwin�s book was: The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life
That�s rather racist. So, evolution is just an excuse for racism?
I�m not saying that; I just find it sad that early on, they often went hand in hand, and some people still use it to be supremacists.

This is just one line of thinking; there are others as to why this has been suppressed in the past. This is just the line of thinking that upsets me.

To the freedom of suppression!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
A tell tale sign of a fake is a halo effect around an object that has been added. I will let you be the judge.

btw, I used Photoshop to sharpen the original pixels so that anything suspicious would stand out.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by kinglizard]

I cant make this pic out really all i can see is some guy shovelling thats all is that the whole pic King?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I cant make this pic out really all i can see is some guy shovelling thats all is that the whole pic King?

Drunk, that was a cropped and sharpened image I created from the original below.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Cheers King its crystal clear now but sadly i reckon its a fake the guys have got clean white T-shirts. after digging surely their shirts wont be spotless?

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by drunk]

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

i reckon its a fake the guys have got clean white T-shirts. after digging surely their shirts wont be spotless?

I couldn�t agree with you more. Good point on the clean shirt; it looks �Clorox White�.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hmm... maybe it's the little people digging up a regular sized skeleton

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Humans that size should have a relatively bigger bone diameter. Your mass increases to third power, while the force you bones can support increases to the second power.

If you increases your size with a factor x, your weight increases with a factor x3. To keep the same mass/bone surface factor, your bone diameter has to increase with an extra factor x. Without the extra factor, he can't walk or even stand up.

For a human of 10 m, x=5. Bones with a diameter of 2 cm increases already to 10, but for the correct mass/surface factor the diameter has to increase with another factor 5. The bones should have an diameter of about 50 cm.

Is that the case in the picture? No, then we're either dealing with a fake, a human that can't walk or a human with a completely different bone structure. I would like to go with the first explanation.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Drunk, that was a cropped and sharpened image I created from the original below.

Hey it's Dr. Gulliver from "Gulliver's Travels." I guess we are little people compared to him.
Sorry I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fake

Reasons:The photo was cleary combined with another one.
It is a cool looking picture but it was manipulated easily

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

Saudi Aramco's Public Relations Department has received numerous queries regarding this email report that Saudi Aramco has discovered a giant human skeleton in the Rub' al-Khali.

Both the report and the photograph are fakes. The photo is a doctored image whose original belongs to Cornell University in the USA. The real photo, taken on Sept. 16, 2000, shows the actual excavation of a mastodon (prehistoric elephant) skeleton by Cornell University scientists in Hyde Park, New York.
Further details are available here:

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

In the faked version, a picture of a human skeleton has been superimposed over the scene, along with a small human figure added to create the impression that the "skeleton" is gigantic.

To reiterate, the "human skeleton" photo is a fake, and has nothing to do with Saudi Aramco.

the link is:

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nice find, thematrix

Thanks for clearing that up, I was thinking maybe it was a
movie prop. And welcome to ATS

S.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks.

I'm trying to give evidence to as much of the fake info and pictures, so that people can put more attention on the really strange and unexplainable things.

To much fake stuff and disinformation out there, during the last week I posted the reality behind the Mini Cooper robot, the rock "face" in a matchu pitchu picture, this fake huge skeleton(while there are loads and loads of real huge skeletons found all over the world) and alot more to come.

And most unfortunatly, a whole lot of people on this forum(and about every other site that topics on controversial subjects) can't see the difference between clearly fake and posibly real things, they don't research, they just believe any picture of video that looks remotely real, causing them to jump to rather half assed conclusions and usualy shaters their actual credibility when they have something usefull to contribute lateron.

I just moved again and I'm pulling my network back online as we speak. I'll be posting a whole lot of researched, unexplainable and verifyable information on this forum in the future, in the hopes that some things become clearer to everyone. I'll also post the proved fake information and pictures that plague the internet these days. In hopes that people see its fake before they post another thread about it that it might be real.

My research focusses mainly on history, science, UFO's, phenomena and conspiracy research.

I don't opinionize about anything except when asked, when I post something, it'll be just pure information with researched sources. I also post my findings on credibility of certain sources of information. Since I've noticed there are people on here and elsewhere that even see something like Sci-Fi channel as a credible and real source for video's and information...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join