It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Human

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It seems fake, but it could be real. Excellent find thou

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's fake, and why?
Look at the shovel the man is holding in his hand, there is NO shovel head.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Anyone notice the huge antler protruding out of the ribcage of the skeleton? Have to be one heck of a deer.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
The picture sure looks nice

but.. you people make it look like photoshop was the only program out there that allows you to edit images...

We do it because when ever you say Photoshop, everyone knows that we are talking digitally enhanced pictures. Its just like saying 'googling', you know instantly that you searched the net for something.

Originally posted by Faceless
hmm... maybe it's the little people digging up a regular sized skeleton

I think we have a winner!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by shidge.
Its def. a photoshopped picture.
And, besides, if it wasnt.. Wouldnt we have already seen it plastered all over CNN ?

Not hardly. The powers that be are in league with the networks and are not about to let you know there were once giants all over this planet.....even today some still exist in the Solomon Islands.

I wouldn't know if it was fake or not. And I FIGURE that we probably WOULD hear about such an unusual discovery on CNN or the Discovery Channel. But anyway, here is something I pulled out of "The Book of Enoch" :

[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.'.....

[Chapter 7]

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That, among many other reasons, is why the Book of Enosh was not accepted in the original compilation of the BIBLE.
If this one was put into the Catholic bible--remember they were put in generations after those who did the compiling by one Pope just because he thought they were valid...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't understand what you meant. (?)

Anyhow, TheMatrix said "...this fake huge skeleton (while there are loads of real huge skeletons found all over the world) & alot more to come."

And he's a researcher of the truth...so it must be that the Book of Enoch is more real than it would seem.

What were you talking about anyway?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Upper right corner, something has been edited out of the pic. I wonder what it said.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Guys, track back to my first post in this thread.

This IS a fake and the real original pictures are in my post.

For who is to lazy to track back to page 2, here it is

Big version:

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
It's fake, and why?
Look at the shovel the man is holding in his hand, there is NO shovel head.

I can just make out the outline of the shovel its faint yeah but if you look hard you'll see it.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Still Matrix the bones look as if they havnt decayed again its deceiving makes you wanna believe it.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Uhu, and that guy in the white shirt has been sitting there in the exact same position and posture all the time for those bones to decay?
MAN, now thats what I call patience

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First Picture posted: I don't know about the story, but this image is more than just probably a fake. Open it up in PS and study the areas around the skeleton, there has been done extensive smudging, and deftly not by a master. If this picture is real, it has been worked with extensively. To smudge out dirt??? Didn't even go as far as to counting pixeldoubling.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow, that looks like something from a bad horror movie. Now all we need is a movie of the skeleton getting up and grabbing the shovel off the people and hitting them with it. Then it does a little dance and runs away. It doesn't even look like a real dig site, there's not too much depth to it.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
use the search option (although i dont do it myself
) cuz this was done aloooong time ago. even by me. and it was debunked.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
I don't understand what you meant. (?)

Anyhow, TheMatrix said "...this fake huge skeleton (while there are loads of real huge skeletons found all over the world) & alot more to come."

And he's a researcher of the truth...so it must be that the Book of Enoch is more real than it would seem.

What were you talking about anyway?

I was laughing at the possibility of one being muchg more than 20 feet tall, that's all--that and doubting the book of Enosh--I thought it was one of the apocrapha for a moment--if not, my bad, k?
12 ft. tall--that I can easily believe...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join