It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
It is hard to believe that even a rogue group of the CIA would take up this sort of operation with the changing of the guard about to happen.

Maybe hard to believe for you, but with the history of the CIA in mind this is nothing out of the ordinary.

This is really the problem for the large majority of uninformed people.

The truth can be "hard" to believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The CIA was designed by the Elites and the CIA works for the European elite...not a well known bit if information. JFK was going to splinter the CIA which would solve most of the problems. The CIA isn't rogue. This is standard operation for black ops. They run drugs in to the mafia, assassinate, use the black book to keep track of congressmen, and others, ie. affairs, sexual preferences, drug use, gambling, or whatever vices to force votes or favors.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
How could this be done by "secret agents"?
I doubt that any "agents" would go in a suicide mission , were they could be caught or killed , exposing the false flag attack , imo this was just what the media reported , no conspiracy , unless this and the previous attack´s were financed by some powers.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think that it's interesting that one of the "witnesses" of the attack, claims that the attackers were not Muslim, because they drank beer. I can name plenty of Muslims who drink, for instance Saddam Hussein, his sons Udai and Qusai, Yasser Arafat, etc. The article did point out that Mohammed Atta and his buddies had a few drinks the night before their attack.

It is also possible that a Muslim terrorist would order a beer or some other drink as a diversion, and not actually drink any of it, then shoot the place up.

The single known attacker in the Mumbai attacks, the guy that they captured, was a Pakistani and an Muslim. So, what evidence does the BBC have to counter that claim?

Even the Pakistani Government believes that the attackers were Pakistani but they deny any knowledge or collaboration with them.

I think this article is another shabby attempt by the western media to blame someone other than those peace loving Muslim extremists for deadly attacks worldwide.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Muslims brotherhood is a creation of the US and London to forment wars after the 1930s to today. The CIA handles the operations of the fictional Al Qaeda and the Massad handles Hamas to create the fake war on terror. The evidence is overwhelming. Its all about the formation of the One World Order.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

The Baath Parties in Syria and Iraq, as well as the Muslim Brotherhood were founded by the Nazis, to fight the French and British colonialists.

Also, the Nazis had a Muslim unit in the Balkans in WWII. The general in charge of this unit was Yasser Arafats uncle. The one who raised him.

There is a conspiracy there but it is not American or British.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I will suggest you expand your research. In 1928, Wall Street funded Hitler fully. We and The Royal Family, Illuminati set Hitler in motion and this This included Prescott Bush, Rockefeller, IBM, Henry Ford, DuPonts....and many more. In fact Wall Street funded Lenin and the Bolsehviks. The evidence is irrefutable. The Brotherhood was formed by London, the House of Saud was bosom buddies with FDR, and many more. .......

I can provide you with extreme scholarly research that a Harvard History or Political science professor would not be able to refute.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Here's a good link for you to checkout.

tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Here's a good link for you to checkout.

tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have to be honest, I was wondering when some info of this nature would come to light. I am really not even remotley surprised by this.
To me, it seemed like a pointless attack on a largely civilian area with no real objective. Now, I understand the whole 'terrorism' concept but it just seemed a rather odd target. There didnt seem to be any real objective to the attack,and I know I am a conspiracy theorist type but, well, it just seemed fishy to me. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
thanks......what a rabbit hole we are in............

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Christian Serbian Genocide

Husseini’s Personal Project [xxvi]

Non-Muslim

Deaths

Today…

Amin Al Husseini meets Croat Nazi A.Artukovic and M.Budak during WWII.
April 25th. Amin Al-Husseini is made chief architect [xxvii] of Nazi offensive in Bosnia: Serbian-Cyrillic alphabet outlawed. Orthodox Serbs forced to wear Blue armband. Jewish Serbs forced to wear Yellow armband.

While in Bosnia, Amin Al-Husseini takes the title “Protector of Islam”. One hundred thousand (100,000) Bosnian Muslims join the Nazi ranks. They seek Nazi approval to establish autonomous Nazi protectorate for Bosnian Muslims.

Amin Al-Husseini approves the Pejani Plan, calling for the extermination of the Serbian population. Nazi Germany refuses to implement the Pejani plan.

Bosnian ethnic cleansing under Amin al Husseini:

. Orthodox Christian Serbs: 200,000 killed

. Jewish Bosnians: 22,000 killed

. Gypsies: over 40,000 killed

Husseini’s legacy of hatred is a major factor in today’s Bosnia/Herzegovina conflict against the Serbs and their leader Milosevic.

Amin Al Husseini Inspecting His Muslim Troops. 1943.

NOTE: We created the Bosnian conflict in the late 1980's helping the Islamic Mujahadeen from Afghanistan ethnically cleansing the Orthodox Serbs starting in 1990, to lying about Kosovo that had no mass graves. google Thomas Gambill + Kosovo....I went public. We just finished what Hitler started, by pushing the Kosovo independence.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok when I read the title I couldn't contain myself from replying... I'm sorry if I didnt read all the posts here because I couldn't wait to put my 2 cents inn and I hope somebody else said what I'm about to say ... why? because it would show that we are more informed about what is really going on here. Here is an Article from 2006 with something similar.

Extracted from the Iraqi Resistance Report – 12 March 2006

Translated and/or compiled by Muhammad Abu Nasr

British soldiers disguised as Iraqis try to plant bomb by “Islamic Party” headquarters in al-Basrah, in further apparent effort to spark sectarian civil war in Iraq.

The Iraqi puppet police in the southern Iraqi city of al-Basrah arrested three British soldiers disguised as Iraqis who were trying to plant explosives near the headquarters of the collaborationist so-called Islamic Party of Iraq, a Sunni party that was formed after the US occupation on the basis of the Iraqi Muslim Brotherhood organization. The arrest took place on Thursday night, 9 March 2006, according to the al-Basrah correspondent for Quds Press.

Iraqi puppet security sources said that a patrol of Iraqi puppet police arrested three individuals who were planting an explosive device near the headquarters of the so-called Islamic Party. After an investigation of the men it was determined that they were British troops disguised in Arab dress. The source added, “British forces then arrested that Iraqi group that had the three Britons with them. The British troops released their own men but kept the Iraqi puppet police patrol in British custody,” Quds Press reported.

The incident brought to mind a similar event that also took place in al-Basrah on an earlier occasion when a number of British troops disguised as Iraqis were caught by local puppet police on 19 September 2005 while trying to plant a bomb at a Shi‘i shrine in the city.

Such attacks, and others where the perpetrators are unknown but the targets are civilian Sunni or Shi‘i Iraqis, are widely viewed as a part of an Anglo-American effort to rescue their failing fortunes in Iraq by sparking a sectarian civil war in the country enabling them to fulfill their plans of partitioning the Iraq along ethnic and religious lines.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Fear.

Yes...FEAR.

Don\'t you people see? 9/11 lead to attacks in London, France, Russia, India, Pakistan, China. Not only attacks but racism against blacks or colors/race. All of these events are symptoms of 9/11. Fear and power, open your eyes people, tell your friends, tell everyone.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Muslim terrorist continually are carrying out terrorist attacks in India.

They have the bodies of the terrorist who carried out the attacks. They were Muslims, all the evidence is in, and the proof undeniable, except for those who choose to believe what they want, and to heck with reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Muslim terrorist continually are carrying out terrorist attacks in India.

They have the bodies of the terrorist who carried out the attacks. They were Muslims, all the evidence is in, and the proof undeniable, except for those who choose to believe what they want, and to heck with reality.

Read my post Popeye and compare it to this thread. Then connect the dots. You can have Indian terrorists manipulated too.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I simply believe this theory is rubbish....... There is no logic behind linking Mr Karkare with Hindu Fundamentalist and anglo americans involvement in Mumbai attack.

How can these two irrelevant events can run parallel to each other.

I dont think US or UK needs to creat such reasons in India to invade terrorist in Pak or Middle east. They have their own sufficient reasons to invade these terrotories.

Further to this US stand after this attack was never very aggresive against PAK and they never showed any egerness to allow either India or themselves to invade these terrorists terrotories.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
To find out why they would want to pin it on Afghanistan, you need to understand what happened before the "terrorist" threat came about.

"by February 2001, production had been reduced from 12,600 acres (51 km2) to only 17 acres.[72] When the Taliban entered north Waziristan in 2003 they immediately banned poppy cultivation and punished those who sold it..... However, with the 2001 US/Northern Alliance expulsion of the Taliban, opium cultivation has increased in the southern provinces liberated from the Taliban control,[74] and by 2005 production was 87% of the world's opium supply,[75] rising to 90% in 2006" en.wikipedia.org...

Something doesn't add up. Taliban try to ban Opium and the US come in and production rises to 90% in a 5 year period?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They caught all of the militants, dead or alive, and none of them were anglo saxon, end of story. Lets ignore the centuries of Muslim hostility and aggression towards India why don't we.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join