It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panasonic employs aircraft engineers for all major airlines except British Airways

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I always wondered how the global lie could exist re chemtrails as in how the chemical is put into so many aircraft without aircraft engineers noticing or telling.

Now I have discovered a major player, Panasonic, employs ALL aircraft engineers for ALL major airlines except British Airways.

That seems odd to me? Anyone else know anything about this?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
I always wondered how the global lie could exist re chemtrails as in how the chemical is put into so many aircraft without aircraft engineers noticing or telling.

Now I have discovered a major player, Panasonic, employs ALL aircraft engineers for ALL major airlines except British Airways.

That seems odd to me? Anyone else know anything about this?

Link to this info?

And what does chemtrails have to do with Panasonic?

Can you expand on this "theory"?

[edit on 11/27/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Chemtrails = chemicals put into the fuselage of commercial planes which are released at altitude to cover the earth in a criss cross fashion across the sky.

I have been advised of this information by people working for Panasonic so i have no link.

For chemtrails to be consistant throughout the world there would need to be a consisting linking corporation. Panasonic is one company that employs all major airlines aircraft engineers except British airways.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
www.panasonic.aero...

Our vast support network spans the globe. Panasonic Avionics core group of experienced engineers work closely with our airline customers to keep your IFE system operating at peak performance.

We strive to offer the most comprehensive support services available, at the highest level of personalized customer care.

Seems there is some truth to the OP.

However the truth we are speaking about are Panasonic Engineers working on the Airlines' IFEs, or In Flight Entertainment systems.

Not likely to have anything to do with Chemtrails, but is a likely player in the conspiracy to play such crappy movies on the airplanes.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'd vote to drop this in skunk works since no viable information or sources can be provided.

I'm way too tired to attempt to explain the chemtrail deal again, but I will say...Panasonic...chemtrails...airliners.......Panasonic has enough problems making a DECENT HDTV, what makes you think they're capable of anything as far as aviation? If you want to try and get my attention to a topic, at least use a company that actually persistantly contributes to aviation, like GE *sometimes* does.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Chemtrails = chemicals put into the fuselage of commercial planes which are released at altitude to cover the earth in a criss cross fashion across the sky.

I have been advised of this information by people working for Panasonic so i have no link.

For chemtrails to be consistant throughout the world there would need to be a consisting linking corporation. Panasonic is one company that employs all major airlines aircraft engineers except British airways.

Well, that would imply that all commercial airlines barring British Airways is 'in on it' to some degree. Do you truly appreciate the scale of this cover-up? How many people would be aware of it? How many people it would take to run the conspiracy.

Also, Panasonic/Matsu#a is a Japanese company. Now whilst it's likely that there's all kinds of agreements between unlikely countries that we never really get to hear about; really, Panasonic is the link here?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Panasonic Avionics is a large multinational corporation and although it may be known for its TV's, I assure you that it has contracts with all major airlines bar one to supply engineers.
It's head office is based in California, USA

www.panasonic.aero...

[edit on 27-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I do not know if Panasonic Avionics is the missing link to chemtrails. It shocked me when I was told of this monopoly and it made me wonder.

Do you know how many people had to *be in on it* to fake the moon landing? Or how many had to be in on it for 9/11? I don't think size or scale of lie is a criteria these days.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
That's funny, because the only thing that panasonic does is provide panels, audio devices, and of course, the occasional wiring. It has nothing to do with avionics per sey, other than audio/visual and entertainment purposes.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Firstly:
per se
adverb in itself, essentially, as such, in essence, by itself, of itself, by definition, intrinsically, by its very nature.

Secondly:
I am sure that you do not know the extent of Panasonic Avionics business but are just guessing and presenting this guess as fact.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Panasonic aviaton build installs and maintains in flight entertainmet systems. Lcd TV systems and the like, I fail to see how that is connected to "chemtrails."

www.panasonic.aero/products.html

British Airways doesn't employ Panasonic engineers because they don't appear to use Panasonic brand equipment. They use something called Thales.

www.thalesgroup.com

How are you linking a tv company to chemtrails? I think someone might be pulling your leg.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by drock905]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have some information which I do not want to share here. If you feel this thread should be binned that is fine. I am not interested in making anyone think if thinking is not a natural phenomena to them.
Here is a job listed as:

Systems Installation Staff Eningeer I
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
Email: [email protected]
To Apply: click here
Job Desc: Summary Of Position:

Responsible for mechanical design of engineering projects within the Systems Installation group from systems integration to installation.

Duties:

Lead the design and development of in-flight entertainment mechanical installation engineering documentation to support airline customer requirements.
Documentation includes aircraft mechanical design, structural assemblies and wire routing instls, etc.
Engineer and guide the core Engineering team with the mechanical system designs for new aircraft production and retrofit applications.
Support Program Management, Certification, Marketing and other departments to coordinate program requirements.
Provide support for customer meetings, PDR‘s, CDR‘s, aircraft surveys and aircraft installations, etc.
Review new products and provide feedback to Management.
Track program design schedules and coordinate with other organizations to ensure on-time design deliverables.
Work with external engineering groups to integrate third-party vendor equipment with our systems.
Guide core Engineering team in mechanical/structural/wiring integration and customer coordination.
Guide core Engineering team and engineer projects from a mechanical/structural/wiring and integration design standpoint.

Company Benefits:Full Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance

Benefits: See Job Posting
Requirements: Qualifications Required:
BSEE or BSME and minimum of 7 years of mechanical design experience in the aircraft industry and a minimum of one year Lead or Supervisory experience or 10 years mechanical design experience in the aircraft industry for non-degreed individuals and experience that crosses multiple disciplines.
Experience with the operational aspects of Engineering departments.
Must have a high degree of understanding of airline regulatory guidelines and aircraft design requirements.
Must have extensive knowledge of sheet metal designs and aircraft wire routing requirement.
Must have high degree of understanding of aircraft and avionic terms.
Must have excellent communication and written skills.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

What is so strange to you about those job requirements? It all sounds pretty standard for a high end electrical/mechanical engineering job in management. Sounds like an interesting job actually.

These guys don't sell TVs at Sears. They are developing and designing integrated video systems for multi million dollar aircraft not hooking up speakers in a $3000 honda.

If you aren't going to say how you reached your conclusions why did you even start this thread?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Excuse me? I'm guessing? Right, I guess someone who has experience with avionics, and audio/visuals alike wouldn't know anything about the roles of an in-flight entertainment corporation. So sorry for bringing my stupidity to this thread.

You know "it's gotta be a coverup job listing!"

Oh and for the record, typo's happen to everyone, doesn't mean you have to smart off about it.

[edit on 27.11.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

What is so strange to you about those job requirements? It all sounds pretty standard for a high end electrical/mechanical engineering job in management. Sounds like an interesting job actually.

These guys don't sell TVs at Sears. They are developing and designing integrated video systems for multi million dollar aircraft not hooking up speakers in a $3000 honda.

Yes that was my point. Other people were trying to infer that the job was equivalent to "selling a TV at Sears".

Panasonic employ aircraft engineers for all major airlines except British Airways. That is my point.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yes that was my point. Other people were trying to infer that the job was equivalent to "selling a TV at Sears".

Panasonic employ aircraft engineers for all major airlines except British Airways. That is my point.

So, what do airline in flight entertainment engineers have to do with chemtrails?

Are you saying that when someone flips on their TV, chemtrails get sprayed? Or they push the volume button and barium is sprayed to the left, and if they hit the channel buttons, aluminum is sprayed to the right?

Just dont see the connection at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wait. Maybe I get your confusion.

You see the word ENGINEER and you think - plane maintenance like working on engines and brakes and other issues?

Their ENGINEERS perform maintenance on all their entertainment products (TVS, movie players, phones and such).

They have nothing to do with maintaining the plane itself.

www.panasonic.aero...

Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 25 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service.

Panasonic Avionics Corporation is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Bothell, Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Singapore, London, Toulouse, Tokyo, Sydney and Dubai; system production facilities in Osaka; and field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide.

Panasonic Avionics Corporation is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, best known by the Panasonic brand name. Panasonic Corporation of North America, based in Secaucus, New Jersey, is the principal North American subsidiary of Matsu#a Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (NYSE: MC) and the hub of Panasonic's U.S. marketing, sales and service operations.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
besides .aero which i had no clue existed,
it's indeed strange that the company
apparently has a monopoly on ALL airlines
except 1.

any links confirming this 99.99% monopoly?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
besides .aero which i had no clue existed,
it's indeed strange that the company
apparently has a monopoly on ALL airlines
except 1.

any links confirming this 99.99% monopoly?

Well, according to their site:

Panasonic hosts their customer conference every other year, please check back in early 2009 for more details of the next conference.
www.panasonic.aero...

www.panasonic.aero...

About Panasonic Avionics Corporation:
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is the world's leading supplier of in-flight entertainment and communication systems. Panasonic systems are flying with over 200 customers worldwide deployed on over 3,000 aircraft.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ALL MAJOR airlines- not domestic- except for British airways.
I know this and if you want proof write to panasonic avionics and ask them.

I know you are used to 2nd hand news complete with links. I am sorry if this is first hand and you are not aware of it and i have no links for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join