It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To Every Australian. Must Read This Thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Somewhere in WestAustralia. And I am sure that tracking station-system that they use is aimed at China.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by gordonwest

Where is this US missile base you speak of?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would indeed not be to concerned about somebody invading your country...or they have to be really openminded and dare to confront a population that just introduced their latest political party

Australian sex party

So maybe only the dutch would be interested but we don't even have a military force to be taken seriously so no worries....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just hope that the new party won't screw Australia, as the other political parties have done. I saw the website, and looks like that new political party is coming to parliament house. I hope the new political party won't cover any policies. Come'on...Its 2:14 AM here. I can't think of any more jokes. I would just have to wait for GoodNewsWeek.

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I would indeed not be to concerned about somebody invading your country...or they have to be really openminded and dare to confront a population that just introduced their latest political party

Australian sex party

So maybe only the dutch would be interested but we don't even have a military force to be taken seriously so no worries....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is probably starting to go off topic slightly but there is no missile base in WA.

Geraldton might be tracking China and most of the Asian region but more likely Pine Gap does most of the monitoring.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I belive that the TITle of the thread is the "ontopic", not the first post. Because when somebody sees the name of the thread, the TITle of the thread is the one that the member does see first, not the first post of the thread. I could be wrong, but it does NOT clearly says it in the rules. It only says "you must keep ontopic".

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This is probably starting to go off topic slightly but there is no missile base in WA.

Geraldton might be tracking China and most of the Asian region but more likely Pine Gap does most of the monitoring.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Doesent the Australian Customs Service do much of the actual border patrolling anyways? Is their an Australian Coast Guard or does the Navy and the Customs jointly perform the functions performed by our Coast Guard?

Dont feel bad, here in the US the US Navy dosent even want to bother defending their own ships and instead demands that the US Coast Guard use their rusting ancient fleet to defend the Navy ships. The US military wants nothing to do with homeland security unless it involves invading some far off nation halfway across the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ohh. I heard that the US-coastguard did brought from Australia, some special-high speed boats.

reply to post by ChrisF231

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

That's correct the navy works with the coast guard, running several smaller patrol boats, a lot of them patrol the waters off the north west looking for illegal fishermen and illegal immigrants

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I dont know about you, but I've got my pedalo at the ready:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hope the link works - it's my first ever go at it, so apologies if it doesn't

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
Wow...I remember StarStuff (Extra) Long time ago. I used to enjoy listening to NewsRadio when they had StarStuff program on. Those were the days.

Are you really concerned about someone invading Australia? If so, who would have an interest in doing that?

Umm...China. I swear that Russia is secretly watching Australia for the perfect time to strike. Thank goodness for the Yanks with their missilebase here in Australia.

Originally posted by 04326

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Dont be ashamed, A.B.C news radio rules..._javascript:icon('
')Im at one with being a news radio junkie, and question time..... well its ok, but they do go on a bit.

and here i was thinking that i am the only one listening to ABC news radio. I swear my husband looks at me funny whenever he gets into my car. Good to know that there are others like me out there.

American Missile base?

Where?

No such base here I'm afraid

Mungo

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
wouldn't worry about it to much

2 frigates

and surely at least a couple of American Nuclear Subs in the general area...

* Ohio class (18 in commission) — ballistic missile submarines, 4 to be converted into guided missile submarines
* Virginia class (4 in commission, 3 under construction, 3 on order) — attack submarines
* Seawolf class (3 in commission) — attack submarines
* Los Angeles Class (49 in commission) — attack submarines

Surely we have a few Ballistic Missile subs in the south pacific if not parked right between Australia and China

and a Few Attack subs to wreck havoc on any Navy

Wouldn't trip

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Aha! Now is the time for us to finally bring the West Island into line!

After all, there's already something like 100,000 Kiwis in place as *cough* sleepers.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
fact is if america goes down...i'd start beginning to feel a little vulnerable if you know wat i mean

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
wouldn't worry about it to much
Surely we have a few Ballistic Missile subs in the south pacific if not parked right between Australia and China

Yea, were thinking of launching Johnny Howard out of one of them. We just havent yet figured out which country will take him.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join