It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost encounters;post your stories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've given this advise many times. And it definitely works.
(My Baptist minister, who works in the paranormal area, demons and such for my old church gave me this advice.

One. In prayer ask for a Hedge of Angels (circle of Angels) to protect you. The angels will come and they will protect you. Remember Evil cannot stand in the face of God. The beings might not leave right away, but it will be very un-comfortable for them, and they will eventually leave.

Two. Stop paying attention to them: You only feed them when you do that.
Even if it scares the ... out of you, try your best to block the thoughts.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mistydaisy

i couldnt have said it any better mistydaisy

[edit on 28-11-2008 by bellla198]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have a story.

My little bro, when he was 3 or so would go down into the basement and play with people. We thought it was just his imagination. But some of my moms girlfriends came over one night and they decided to look up the people he said he would play with. They all lived in that house and they all died a long time ago.

I sometimes wonder if I too may be psychic. I'm not sure. I've had some telepathic experiences and I can see auras but only when I cup my hand and in the dark. I'm pretty sure it comes from my moms side of the family.

There is also another story where the ghost of one of my bro's friends would talk with him through the television screen. Apparently a lot of people witnessed it.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Not sure if y'all were replying to me, but the last incident was over 15 years ago, and several houses ago. Haven't had an experience since.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

militaryman i must confess the same thing happened to me wen i was little,
when i was little and my parents would go out for a few min. this lady came in with her two kids(boy and girl they were the same age) and i would play with them and their mom would just watch us with a smile on her face. i figured it was one of the neighbors or a relative so i had no problem with it. but when we moved and were checking the house to make sure we left nothing behind and while everybody was in the kitchen i went to my room and there they were they told me they wanted to say good bye and that they will miss me soooo much and i said i'd miss them to but as i reached over to hug them they stepped away and vanished... i was surprised but not scared i went to the kitchen and never gave it a second thought

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VeeTwin60

im sorry i havent replied to you but when i read yours it was interesting and weird and i want to thank you and everyone else who has posted on this thread

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I remember when I was young, my parents had just picked me up from primary school and we were on our way to our new house. Being inquisitive, I was looking round the house when I went in to what was to be the living room and in the corner there was a big white sphere with spikes, like a puffer fish, and big mouth with sharp teeth. On seeing this I ran out screaming and into the room where my sister was.

To this day I can still picture it and question why I went in to the room and not turn the lights on, as I was petrified of the dark as a kid. My sister can still remember me running up to her screaming.

My second experience at that house was several years latter, me and my sister used to use the shed as a den, one day I decided to remove all the furniture and sweep the floor. With all the furniture removed, sweeping away, a small plastic toy bike that was on the back shelf travelled through the air to where I was standing near the door and landed by my feet, again scared, I ran to my brother and father who were mending the guttering.

I’ve tried to rationalise what happened, but am unable. No one was need the shed at the time, to knock the bike off the shelf and for it to travel that far (several feet) someone would have had to have banged the shed wall very hard. There were no strings either.

Again a few years later when I was in my teens, the hall light bulb blew each Wednesday for three weeks in a row.

There were many strange ‘Things’ that happen in that house and not just to me. My mum said she felt something touching her hand as she lay in bed. My sister said she saw a ghost in the cupboard under the stairs, for which her bed room door was right opposite.

I never did feel comfortable in that house alone. Since moving out I’ve not experienced any thing out of the ordinary, but it did spark my interest with the paranormal.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
while i myself haven't had any experiences i had a neighbour who told me a few he had had.

the first one he told me happend when he was in his early 20s. he said he woke one morning and standing at the bottom of the bed was a small dwarf, sort of like a leprechaun. he said it just stared at him then walked to the door. just then the phone next to his bed rang, and it was a his aunt telling him his grandmother had died.

the second one was more disturbing. there used to be an old abondend house near where i stay, its since been demolished. people say it was used for witchcraft and satanic rituals. anyway, my neighbour said he and a few others went there to do the weeja board one night. and usual the piece was moving around and everyone thought someone was moving it for a joke, until a girl that was there started to speak in a different voice. then, apparently, her hair grew 3 inch in front of everyone there. they all ran out the building terrified and the girl whos hair grew and voice changed had no recolection of it. apparently her hair was back to normal length the next day.

he might have made this up but he didnt seem like the type of person to do so.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
okay here is something that happened just today about a good half hour ago.... i went out with my mom to pick up the mail(she had to go back to work so we had to hurry) anyways my dad was back at home and when i came in he told me that he was watching tv in his room and the door blew open(the wind(it is like a tsunami outside) he went to go close it and locked it, then he went back to his room. about a few minutes later the door opened and my dad saw "me"(a black figure, i am wearing black rite now) walk in and go in the living room. after awhile he came to check on me and i wasnt here. he said he was really freacked out. then 10 minutes later i came home and he told me and it freaked me out but it reminded me of when i was folding clothes and my dad was making tuna sandwiches i saw a dark figure out of the corner of my eye walk to the living room i called to my dad asking if he just walked by me and he said no he was still in the kitchen. well i see i said a lot so just one more thing, my dad confessed that when he is here alone he see's figures walking like back and forth from his room to the bathroom and in the hallway and i see things alot too like hearing things that nobody else does and see'ing things people fail to notice. in my house and at school. and i think that whatever is here followed use because the house i spent the first 6 years of my life in was haunted and the other house we moved into was haunted and then we moved here and now this is haunted

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Growing up, I never remembered any paranormal experiences. I've always been an open minded person. While nothing had happened to me, I always had wished it had. Then one day it did.

I'd gone over to my in-law's house to pick up my son. For some reason, his grandma had to leave and she asked if I would stay until she got back from the store. My son and I, who were alone in the house, were watching a movie when I heard what I can only describe as very heavy footsteps, coming from the attic. It was enough to get me to leave the house in that minute. When I brought it up, I learned that they'd also heard the footsteps. In fact, they were loud enough to wake every member of the house.

In the past four months, I have had experiences in my own house. My husband laughs it off and tells me I've been watching too many episodes of Ghost Hunters. I don't know if it's really happening or if my imagination is just acting up, but it seems to only be happening to me.

One morning I had to take my son to school and I couldn't find one of my daughter's shoes. I hunted through the entire house. The night before she'd taken her shoes off in my room. I found one, but the other was missing. Searched the entire room, under the bed, in the closet, in the clothes hamper, her room, the shoe rack downstairs...and nothing. After I got back from taking my son to school, I found it in my room, in the exact place I found the other one. It was just sitting out there in the open, there was no way I could have missed it.

When I take showers, I hear footsteps in my bathroom...and no one will be home. For anyone who lives in a two story house that has linolium in their bathroom, they could liken the sound. One night I woke up for my infant daughter's mid night bottle. I put her to bed and had just laid back down myself when I heard footsteps coming from the attic above my room. Scared the crap out of me and kept me from falling asleep.

One night I got up to go to the bathroom, now mind you I'm groggy and there are shadows in the bathroom from the street light outside our house. I looked over my shower curtain and saw, what I swear was a shadowed form. I gasped and apologized as though I ran into someone. But that one could be argued as just my imagination, given the circumstances.

I work in the afternoon, but my works the usual 7 am-5 pm shift. When he gets up in the morning, more often then not I usually wake up. One morning I was laying in bed, trying to fall back asleep when I saw him leave the room. I smiled at him, only five seconds later, my husband walked out of the room. I swear I saw the form of someone, but again, the circumstances could explain it away.

The last and most nerve shaking thing happened sometime this past September. My husband, son and I were upstairs in our bedroom watching some tv show when all of a sudden we heard a loud noise come from what we call 'the middle bathroom'. When I went to go see what it was, I found the huge coral shell that we keep on the back of the toilet, on the floor in front of the bathroom sink. It's placed on it's bottom, positioned the same way he have it on top of the toilet. The noise had been so loud though we all thought that something had broken, but nothing did. Over the toilet we have small glass shelves that have shells dried up sand dollars and starfish on them, well I noticed that one item had been knocked off of one of the shelves, but it only one. The rest were in their places, no where near the edge of the shelves.

My son told me once that a box of baby wipes moved from the computer desk I have in my room, to the bed. Neither my husband or I believed him. He didn't seem scared or indifferent, but more excited than anything. Given his attitude about it and the fact that he's only six, we didn't think anything of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bellla198

It would be great if you could take some pictures of any ghost encounter(s). I stared your post.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My best ghost experience:

I am a medium and ghosts are attracted to me, and come to me often so that I can "send them home" because spirits can get trapped on the "other side" and they cant find the light, literally.

I was awoken in bed, to my covers being removed off of my shoulders- was sleeping on my side. I awoke and I smelt the strong smell of burnt bacon, but a smell I have never smelt before. The smell became stronger as I sniffed for a minute. Thinking I was crazy, I went to the kitchen to see if my husband had cooked bacon that morning- and he didn’t.

I suddenly got the impression that there was a girl, who was burned alive, standing in my room trying to get me to help her. I began freaking out- because the smell was right there in the room with me- and I was so afraid that she was going to appear to me- and I could see clairvoyantly that she was burned alive and charred. I freaked out and ran to the living room and I then got online and looked up “smell of rotting flesh” and it said- smells like burnt pork/bacon. I totally freaked out- and opend up a portal and sent that bitch home. Never had a problem again with that particular one.

If that doesent impress you- I have had a ghost as my house- literally # in my toilet to get my attention. I mean- severe explosive diarrea when none of us had gone that day... Very nasty.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

im sorry but i doubt ill be able to because my dad is christian see and he blessed the house and nothing has been happening since. but when i came home(after he blessed it) he confessed and told me that when he is alone at the house and sits in the couch that outlooks the hallway he sees shadows walk back and forth from his room to the bathroom. i dont know if this helps but i feel like someone is watching me im goin to go

top topics

<< 1   >>

join