It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Top Secret Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
(Former US Army Colonel Robert Dean breaks his oath of secrecy to reveal details of the 'assessment', a highly classified NATO document concerning UFOs.)

DID THE ASSESSMENT REVEAL THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS' INTENTIONS?

"... It stated that there was evidently some kind of plan or process unfolding, that the Earth and the entire human race is, and has been, the subject of an intensive, ongoing survey by several ET civilizations. Evidence in the report showed that this extraterrestrial study had been going on for a very long time, possibly thousands of years, and that NATO and SHAPE policy dictated that the study of UFOs continue, with as many resources as necessary being commited to the subject ..."

WHAT WAS THE ASSESSMENT'S CONCLUSION?

"... It concluded that there apparently was not a threat from the aliens, and that in any case there was nothing that we could do to match them technologically. The Assessment (subtitled 'Of a Possible Military Threat to the Allied Forces of Europ) was around 460 pages long and also came with annexes and appendices which covered areas like meteorological and electromagnetic effects as well as the predicted psychological and social effects that knowledge of ETs would have on the general population ..."

DID THE ASSESSMENT MENTION HOW MANY DIFFERENT ET SPECIES WERE VISITING US?

"They referred to four seperate groups that they knew of ... There were incredible things happening, cases where UFOs would come down and land and beings would get out and make contact, speak in the person's language and invite people aboard. There were different kinds .. some of them were little guys with green skin, some looked like they had verticle pupils and skin like a lizard. Some looked identical to human beings. It was this particular group that really seemed to worry the admirals and generals at NATO ..."

DO YOU KNOW IF THE NUMBER OF KNOWN ALIEN SPECIES HAS CHANGED?

"... When I retired in 1976, i still had my security clearance and I discovered we (the US military) knew of around 12. The latest I've been told from people I trust in the government is that there could be as many as 100. One type is said to look exactly like us, so that you could sit next to one in a restraunt and you would never know ..."

DID YOU SEE ANY ALIEN AUTOPSY REPORTS IN THE ASSESSMENT?

"... I saw photos and read a transcript of a commentry from the medical examiners who were conducting an autopsy on several alien bodies that had been recovered from a crash near Timmensdorferstrand in Germany in 1963 or 64. This thing was 30 metres in diameter, and they discovered 12 little dudes in it. I saw photos of them loading the bodies on stretchers - little grey guys, all dead. There were photos of a British Army Engineer Battalion
taking the disc apart. It came apart like a pie and they hauled away the pieces ..."

WHAT DID THE AUTOPSY REPORT REVEAL ABOUT THE ALIENS' BIOLOGY?

"... They concluded they had a lung system and could breathe our air. They had a circulatory system, although completely different to ours. There was no digestive system, no ailmentary tract, no rectum whatsoever, and they didn't appear to have any reproductive organs. What surprised the examiners most was the fact that they looked identical. They remarked that these guys seemed to have been cut from the same pattern, that maybe they were some kind of laboratory product .."

Source:
Webpage

Mod Note: Using the External Quote Tags

[edit on 23-11-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

WHAT DID THE AUTOPSY REPORT REVEAL ABOUT THE ALIENS' BIOLOGY?

"... They concluded they had a lung system and could breathe our air. They had a circulatory system, although completely different to ours. There was no digestive system, no ailmentary tract, no rectum whatsoever, and they didn't appear to have any reproductive organs. What surprised the examiners most was the fact that they looked identical. They remarked that these guys seemed to have been cut from the same pattern, that maybe they were some kind of laboratory product .."

I doubt this statement, if the aliens didnt have any digestive system, then how would they obtain energy for living. Further clarification regarding this would be useful.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Ive never seen a tree with an anus either. If you were creating a biological "construct" it would make sense to make it low maintenance. Simple systems are easily repaired. Complexity increases your chances of fault.

As for Energy Capture, theres many forms of biological energy capture in nature here that dont rely on a digestive system. We have what we have because we have evolved this way. If they are engineered its like comparing a horse and cart to a Greyhound Bus. They do the same thing, but they achieve it differently.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

Well said...

I mean c'mon...in order to pilot a UFO you have to be able to take a crap..?

No, no...in order to pilot a UFO you have to not give a crap - quite a difference, huh..?

And what of the big a$$ eyes they have..? Hell, they look like solar panels from a hundred yards out..!

Peace: Use your head before asking for clarification so smugly...

content edit!

[edit on 11/23/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about credibility of this report but he does seem to refer to a certain species I know. Bit strange thou, there shouldn't be any of them around anymore, not in this dimensions anyhoo's. It sucks not being connected to the network. Well, it shouldn't provide a problem if they are who I think they are.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Well, I don't know about credibility of this report but he does seem to refer to a certain species I know. Bit strange thou, there shouldn't be any of them around anymore, not in this dimensions anyhoo's. It sucks not being connected to the network. Well, it shouldn't provide a problem if they are who I think they are.

Don't forget too that this was knowledge obtained in the late 70's! I cannot imagine what type of information exists today at this level of classification.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Photosynthesis, perhaps? That would explain the greenish skin and lack of digestive system. There's no Law in Physics that states that intelligent beings can't be plant-based.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive response! Check this out..

The same man has a YouTube video revolving around Nibiru/Planet X

Comments comments comments!

Video Created: October 21, 2008
Length: 1Hour 45Mins 52Secs

[edit on 23/11/2008 by blowfishdl]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've read that they absorb through the skin . Their skin is like that of a leaf and how it absorbs nutrients is the way they do.
Also I've read that the Humanoid form is the perfect ( for lack of better word ) form for an intelligent species.
Meaning: That somewhere out there, there are humanoid cat like beings, humanoid dog like beings, humanoid, reptile like beings, humanoid bird like beings.
This is not immpolssible its just that we have to disregard some of our current beliefs to comprehend this. Not that hard people.
Just disregard some useless false info in order to gain truth sounds good to me. not enough people are willing to do so and this is exploited by the people who run things.
That's why we are the way we are.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Simply the reference to the aliens as "12 little dudes" leads me to believe that this is totally false. A retired Army Colonel at that day and age (even presently) is not going to refer to alien beings as "dudes" unless he is under the age of 20. Nice try, don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
in 1500 years from now we will have deveolped biotech. We will create animals to do our farming, eat grass and when they are old we will eat them.

These 'aliens' are mabey just biotech used by us to travel through time and the galaxies which no human can endure. Bio-bots.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boothead
Simply the reference to the aliens as "12 little dudes" leads me to believe that this is totally false. A retired Army Colonel at that day and age (even presently) is not going to refer to alien beings as "dudes" unless he is under the age of 20. Nice try, don't believe it.

I dont disagree but using dude has been around for sometime. In the 1800's dude was another name for a guy. 50's, 60, 90's was used roughly the same way as it is today. en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

The crash recovery at Timmensdorfer took place in 1961. British Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME) were first on the scene.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Please watch the video, and you will see a guy who clearly and comfortably would use the word "dude". This does not discredit anyone in my book, but instead has become a commonly used word.

Originally posted by Myrdyn

The crash recovery at Timmensdorfer took place in 1961. British Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME) were first on the scene.

Does this support the testimony of Bob Dean? It sounds to me as it does however I know little of the REME interaction on this Timmensdorfer crash.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i like robert dean,i watched/listened to him at a MUFON meeting in the 90's

cool stuff

thanks for sharing this

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
(Former US Army Colonel Robert Dean breaks his oath of secrecy to reveal details of the 'assessment', a highly classified NATO document concerning UFOs.)

This is not new. Dean 'broke his oath' for Omni Magazine, back in 1994 (Vol.16, N.7, pp. 48-59, April 1994).

The whole thing seems somewhat dubious. There's no corroboration on this, other than a claim by the author of the account, of an "unnamed officer", who gave a different year for the event.

I would say it's nothing to get too excited about.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
This is not new. Dean 'broke his oath' for Omni Magazine, back in 1994 (Vol.16, N.7, pp. 48-59, April 1994).

The video posted half way down was taken in late October of this year (2008) if you are more interested in new information
. This video includes Nibiru and the Annunaki.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks for that blowfishdl

I wasn't aware of the new material. Much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's kinda funny, but I am over fifty myself and using terms like little dudes and such was a part of my generation's vocabulary. considering growing up with Woodstock and the hippies,et al.

Sargeant-Major Robert O. Dean has been very vocal about the ufo enigma for many long years; perhaps if you did a little research before making snap judgements you might be better versed towards him and his statements.

just my 2 cents.

seeker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join